It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Expert: Obama doc is 'proof' – of fraud (Corsi's new expert demolishes the lie June7 2011)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 01:28 AM
link   
reply to post by UcDat

UcDat, here is a good page with basic info on WND.

WND

ColoradoJens

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint

Originally posted by TheWalkingFox
I've said it a dozen times. Show me a Birther who isn't also an absolute shill for the Republican party, who DOESN'T hate absolutely everything ever uttered by or conceived of by a Democrat, and maybe you'll have my attention for a moment.

that would be me. I'm a birther
and a registered Democrat.
I even voted for Jimmy Carter
and Bill Clinton and supported them
both even in tough times.

And I have never received money or
funding from anybody for my opinions
here on ATS. And have never been
affiliated with the RNC.

Do I have your attention now ???

Sure, why not.

The BC is a forgery. Accept it !!!

I can't say your argument has persuaded me.

this is NOT about left vs right.

No? Because every birther I see - yourself included - spews nothing but a constant stream of the same old tired right-wing talking points. I'm left to assume that you're a Democrat in the same way as Mike Wallace was.

this is about right vs wrong

Insomuch that you're not right, but are in fact very wrong.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 01:30 AM
link   
/facepalm

Of course some of the typed symbols on the document appear to be from different typewriters. They were!

The document was printed as a blank form, and then filled out at a later date. That's why some parts of the document have a different text size and font.

For "experts", these guys have a lot of trouble using common sense.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 01:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Antiquated1

You'd think that rather than trying to prove a negative (not that logic is these people's strong point) by "disproving" the Hawaiian birth certificates... they would prove a positive by coming up with a Birth Certificate of wherever the hell he's supposed to actually be from.

And then of course, smart people could explain that so long as his mom's a natural-born American citizen, so is whatever litter she creates with anyone anywhere. Sure, he was born on Mars, but that uterus is American soil.
edit on 8/6/2011 by TheWalkingFox because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 01:39 AM
link   

reply to post by UcDat

He was deeply involved in the "Swift Boat Veterans For Truth" and was author of "Unfit to Serve," the slash piece against Kerry back in 2004. He also defrauded 20 Minnesota investors of a total of $1.2 million in a scam to "invest in capitalist Poland."

He also maintains that oil is formed by magic, and that Kerry gave nukes to Iran. Conservative writer Debbie Schlussel has brought up accusations that he steals her material and slaps his won titles and bylines on it (frankly all conservative authors write the same to me, so I wouldn't be able to tell anyway)

So, yeah, basically he's a crook. His stake in this is probably just to pimp his book.

Ya about that the best i could find was this mediamatters.org...
rather weak article and by media matters a know hatchet shop...

do you have any better sources that he's a confirmed scam?

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Obama and everyone who helped him forge these documents needs to be in prison.

Yes, no need for any trial, or evidence, Obama is black so of course he must be guilty.

You are just wanting a lynch mob.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 01:47 AM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

...Judgment day approaches...

Boondock, based upon this I may have a better understanding of why you would read this publication.

CJ
edit on 8-6-2011 by ColoradoJens because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by spoor

Obama and everyone who helped him forge these documents needs to be in prison.

Yes, no need for any trial, or evidence, Obama is black so of course he must be guilty.

You are just wanting a lynch mob.

well thats the race card

dudes literally Bushes cousin did ya know that? Just saying he's more of blue blood than you know.

besides what has he done for black people or any American for that matter? Other than make things worst that is.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by ColoradoJens
reply to post by UcDat

UcDat, here is a good page with basic info on WND.

WND

ColoradoJens

nice source gonna bookmakr the site thx

so this is the worst of it then?

Libel lawsuit On September 20, 2000, WND published an article[4] claiming that Clark Jones, a Tennessee car dealer and fund-raiser for then-Vice President Al Gore, had interfered with a criminal investigation, had been a "subject" of a criminal investigation, was listed on law enforcement computers as a "dope dealer," and implied that he had ties to others involved in alleged criminal activity. In 2001, Jones filed a lawsuit[5] against WND; the reporters, Charles C. Thompson II and Tony Hays; the Center for Public Integrity, which had underwritten Thompson and Hays' reporting on the article and related ones[6]; and various Tennessee publications and broadcasters who he accused of repeating the claim, claiming libel and defamation. The lawsuit had been scheduled to go to trial in March 2008[7], but on February 13, 2008, WND announced that a confidential out-of-court settlement had been reached with Jones.[8] A settlement statement jointly drafted by all parties in the lawsuit states in part: "Discovery has revealed to WorldNetDaily.com that no witness verifies the truth of what the witnesses are reported by authors to have stated. Additionally, no document has been discovered that provides any verification that the statements written were true. "Factual discovery in the litigation and response from Freedom of Information Act requests to law enforcement agencies confirm Clark Jones' assertion that his name has never been on law enforcement computers, that he has not been the subject of any criminal investigation nor has he interfered with any investigation as stated in the articles. Discovery has also revealed that the sources named in the publications have stated under oath that statements attributed to them in the articles were either not made by them, were misquoted by the authors, were misconstrued, or the statements were taken out of context."[

Seems pretty minor considering how much they've published as facts that's unchallenged.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 01:52 AM
link   
reply to post by UcDat

UcDat, the best you could come up with was mediamatters.org? In like 15 minutes? Wow. Serious research here. You really want to understand what it is you are talking about before making such pronouncements that you state as factual. Sheesh. Did you ignore the site I gave you?

You saw it - no, it was a site to give you an understanding of who WND is, as I stated. Just google the guy for criminey sakes!

Regarding the "BC" (how embarrasing) I've never commented on it before. It'll be news if it is fake. I'm not holding my breath anyone is going to find out anything more. That said, good luck on your endeavor.

CJ

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by UcDat
dudes literally Bushes cousin did ya know that? Just saying he's more of blue blood than you know.

Um... Kinda?

www.guardian.co.uk...

Obama and President Bush are 10th cousins, once removed, linked by Samuel Hinkley of Cape Cod, who died in 1662.

Do you know what a 10th cousin is? One of their great-great-great great-great-great great-great-great grandparents is the other's great-great-great great-great-great great-great-grandparent. That was well over three HUNDRED years ago.

But nevermind that, let's call them cousins like their mothers were sisters.

edit on 6/8/2011 by Pseudonaut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 02:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pseudonaut

Um... Kinda?

www.guardian.co.uk...

Obama and President Bush are 10th cousins, once removed, linked by Samuel Hinkley of Cape Cod, who died in 1662.

Do you know what a 10th cousin is? One of their great-great-great great-great-great great-great-great grandparents is the other's great-great-great great-great-great great-great-grandparent. That was well over three HUNDRED years ago.

But nevermind that, let's call them cousins like their mothers were sisters.

edit on 6/8/2011 by Pseudonaut because: (no reason given)

yep that 8 times removed from the same blue blood that has ruled your country since they created it XD

while were here lets just pretend this could happen by accident lol

edit on 8-6-2011 by UcDat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by ColoradoJens
reply to post by UcDat

UcDat, the best you could come up with was mediamatters.org? In like 15 minutes? Wow. Serious research here. You really want to understand what it is you are talking about before making such pronouncements that you state as factual. Sheesh. Did you ignore the site I gave you?

You saw it - no, it was a site to give you an understanding of who WND is, as I stated. Just google the guy for criminey sakes!

Regarding the "BC" (how embarrasing) I've never commented on it before. It'll be news if it is fake. I'm not holding my breath anyone is going to find out anything more. That said, good luck on your endeavor.

CJ

I did indeed and nothing of note I haven't posted as for all i can do well at least Im doing something more than running around throwing mud to cloud the issue.

Just to summarize to date nothing of worth to discredit the source and no argument to counter the evidence given about the BC. Other than speculation and the usual carnival act.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 02:16 AM
link   
His birth certificate, whether his birthplace was modified or not, lists his mother as Stanley Ann Dunham, born in Wichita, KS. Does this not make him an American citizen, even if he was born on Mars, by birth because his mother was a citizen?

/TOA

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Old American
His birth certificate, whether his birthplace was modified or not, lists his mother as Stanley Ann Dunham, born in Wichita, KS. Does this not make him an American citizen, even if he was born on Mars, by birth because his mother was a citizen?

/TOA

I dont know I listened to an interview where Corsi explains that because his fathers African and a member of the commonwealth (British) he is not a natural citizen and cant be president.
I think its bunk if one of your parents is american you should be good. But Corsi has a pretty good grasp on law with his Harvard education and all...

have a listen if you want its pretty long and a bit dry tho

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 02:41 AM
link   

well thats the race card

It also happens to be true. Seriously, you don't think this big batch of stupid came out of just plain honest concern for the validity of the president, did you? You don't think that the people who were holding up pictures of Obama with a bone through his nose, or claiming he was going to institute white slavery are expressing valid concerns about his policy positions, do you? Watermelons on the white house lawn? "Terrorist black power fist-bump"? Honestly. While it's my belief that folks on the right would attack him anyway just for being a Democrat, this particular mode of attack - trying to claim he's not even an American - is completely rooted in racism. iI's the notion that one cannot really be "American" unless one is also "white." And no matter how hard you try, that standard always remains. It kind of reminds me of this picture, actually. Basically no matter what evidence he presents to you guys, it will NEVER be enough, because he's not the "normal" kid.

Maybe you and others are not racist yourselves, but that IS where the roots of this crap spring from. And it IS the basis of the people who keep throwing it onto your plate time and again.

Apparently King John II got around.

besides what has he done for black people or any American for that matter? Other than make things worst that is.

is he responsible for your grammar? "worst" indeed.

Seriously, I haven't yet seen these terrible, terrible things he's done. Three years in and the worst I can say is that he hasn't really done anything. I'm left guessing that either it's his failure to institute the crazy-right's agenda that makes it that he's making things "worst," or it's just hte general assumption that any moment now, that crazy negro's going to do something terrible.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 02:48 AM
link   

well thats the race card

It also happens to be true. Seriously, you don't think this big batch of stupid came out of just plain honest concern for the validity of the president, did you? You don't think that the people who were holding up pictures of Obama with a bone through his nose, or claiming he was going to institute white slavery are expressing valid concerns about his policy positions, do you? Watermelons on the white house lawn? "Terrorist black power fist-bump"? Honestly. While it's my belief that folks on the right would attack him anyway just for being a Democrat, this particular mode of attack - trying to claim he's not even an American - is completely rooted in racism. iI's the notion that one cannot really be "American" unless one is also "white." And no matter how hard you try, that standard always remains. It kind of reminds me of this picture, actually. Basically no matter what evidence he presents to you guys, it will NEVER be enough, because he's not the "normal" kid.

Maybe you and others are not racist yourselves, but that IS where the roots of this crap spring from. And it IS the basis of the people who keep throwing it onto your plate time and again.

Apparently King John II got around.

is he responsible for your grammar? "worst" indeed.

Seriously, I haven't yet seen these terrible, terrible things he's done. Three years in and the worst I can say is that he hasn't really done anything. I'm left guessing that either it's his failure to institute the crazy-right's agenda that makes it that he's making things "worst," or it's just hte general assumption that any moment now, that crazy negro's going to do something terrible.

really its a race issue? how many of us supported him before he turned into such a bold faced rat? Just saying the man did get the majority of the vote in spite of the minority white kkk nutcases none of wich I suspect are posting here.
Cant see what Obama has done? What haven't been TSA'd lately? How about that criminal war he took ya into without even letting your congress know... At least Bush took the time to lie to ya first...

As for my grammar its not the best but at least I can stay on topic when I join a thread and I dont need to resort to mudslinging to make my points.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 04:23 AM
link   

So you don't think his inability to stop bombing brown people is terrible? Really? Because he hasn't had a "failure to institute the crazy-right's agenda" which, according to usual Progressive propaganda, is to get into continual, unnecessary wars. His success at that is evident.

/TOA

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Remember, I came up with the different type points right here on ATS. Sent it in to WND and told them to dig.

Unobama's Manifesto:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Shadowalker

One that that is clear by this post...you guys want others to do simple news check research for you. You have absolutely NO idea what you are talking about. You have no clue who your sources are, you post a you tube video of the "girl" that discovered EVERYONE is related, you first claim Corsi is great, and one post on the internet refuting it and your rethinking it...GIVE ME A BREAK. Goodbye. The birthers are as nuts as the no-planers.

CJ

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join