It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Expert: Obama doc is 'proof' – of fraud (Corsi's new expert demolishes the lie June7 2011)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheWalkingFox
reply to post by UcDat

Sigh. Jerome Corsi. The guy who lied about serving in Vietnam so he could lie about serving i nthe navy in Vietnam so he could lie about having been in the same boat as John Kerry so he could lie about Kerry faking the woudns he got Purple Hearts for - all while on the payroll of the RNC.

I've said it a dozen times. Show me a Birther who isn't also an absolute shill for the Republican party, who DOESN'T hate absolutely everything ever uttered by or conceived of by a Democrat, and maybe you'll have my attention for a moment.

Seriously, I want to hear from the dude who's like "Hell yeah, Obama's a great guy, and probably the best thing to ever happen to America... unfortunately..."

That man does not exist.

now thats something new to me any linkage on that? imo if Corsi is a proven hack he's not worth posting about unless he actually gets this issue to a court of law. As far as I know tho his track records pretty solid and this aint his first dog and pony show...

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by TheWalkingFox

Have you checked out WND lately? I LOVE this one...straight from the front page...

DEAL OF THE DAY
Held over! 'Where's The Birth Certificate?' just $4.95

Looks like the book that was going to change a nation is now the blue plate special.

CJ

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 01:00 AM
link   
I have a question. If the first "expert" was right, and Obama was proven a fraud, why did more "experts" have to come up with new stories? If those "experts" were so right, and proved Obama was a fraud, then what was the Corsi book for? If Corsi's book proved Obama was a fraud, why is he still looking for new experts with new lines?

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheWalkingFox
I've said it a dozen times. Show me a Birther who isn't also an absolute shill for the Republican party, who DOESN'T hate absolutely everything ever uttered by or conceived of by a Democrat, and maybe you'll have my attention for a moment.

that would be me. I'm a birther
and a registered Democrat.
I even voted for Jimmy Carter
and Bill Clinton and supported them
both even in tough times.

And I have never received money or
funding from anybody for my opinions
here on ATS. And have never been
affiliated with the RNC.

Do I have your attention now ???

The BC is a forgery. Accept it !!!

this is NOT about left vs right.
this is about right vs wrong

edit on 6/8/2011 by boondock-saint because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Antiquated1
I have a question. If the first "expert" was right, and Obama was proven a fraud, why did more "experts" have to come up with new stories? If those "experts" were so right, and proved Obama was a fraud, then what was the Corsi book for? If Corsi's book proved Obama was a fraud, why is he still looking for new experts with new lines?

I don't know, you're the EXPERT

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by ColoradoJens

Have you checked out WND lately? I LOVE this one...straight from the front page...

DEAL OF THE DAY

Looks like the book that was going to change a nation is now the blue plate special.

CJ

But that book is proof. That is what the birthers kept saying. It was going to be proof. When it came out, it was gonna be all over for Obama. Odd that no one is on ATS really talking about that book. The last birther thread, only one other person even had the book besides me. Probably because it has 100 pages of pictures, about 40 numbered blank pages, and then nothing but the same stuff that has been debunked on ATS already.

It is not the birther issue that even hurts so much. To see people on ATS use WND and Corsi as sources is sad. To see people on ATS read a guy call himself an expert and not ask for his birth certificate or even say proof he is an expert in anything makes me sad. These threads are starting to make me sad.
No, they are just getting sad.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 01:04 AM
link   

cuz the crooked courts and judges
won't allow a trial in a court of law
to hear the evidence.

It's a broke system who works
for the crooked gov officials.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by anumohi
I don't know, you're the EXPERT

I never said I was an expert in birther mindsets. I never said I was an expert in delusion. I never said I was an expert on "experts" or Corsi. Maybe you do not know what you just responded to. It is ok. I see a ton of confusion here.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint
cuz the crooked courts and judges
won't allow a trial in a court of law
to hear the evidence.

It's a broke system who works
for the crooked gov officials.

I know, it is always someone else's fault the birthers keep failing.
So sad you guys can't do anything for yourselves then I guess.

Got all these experts. Why not get them a webpage? Maybe a national advertisement? What about a protest or march?

Nah. Sit back and whine about how you proved it but no one that matters will listen. That is working.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 01:11 AM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

Hey. We all make choices in this world. My choice is not to use WND or Mr. Corsi, or Donald Trump as a source of information. All are proven frauds.

ColoradoJens

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by ColoradoJens

DEAL OF THE DAY

CJ

Looks more like a rope you into buying a WND membership thing a short one at that...

Important: For this very special $4.95 offer, you will receive "Where's the Birth Certificate" as well as three free issues of Whistleblower magazine. Also included with your free issues will be a renewal notice for a one-year Whistleblower subscription. If you wish to renew, do nothing, and your credit or debit card will be charged the discounted annual renewal rate of only $39.95. (There's no risk, because at any time you can cancel your subscription for a full refund on the unused portion.) If you don't want to renew, simply cancel by calling 1-800-4WNDCOM (800-496-3266) or by emailing canceltrial-WB@wnd.com before the charge date printed on the renewal card you'll receive. Either way, the book and the 3 free issues are yours to keep. (Only one copy of "Where's the Birth Certificate" at this price per household. Offer good with credit card purchase only, and only in the U.S.) Please note: If you like your three free Whistleblower issues and renew, when your Whistleblower subscription eventually expires, you'll receive another renewal notice from us. To keep Whistleblower coming, do nothing and we'll renew your subscription automatically at the low prevailing rate by charging your credit or debit card. As always, there's never any risk, as you may cancel at any time for a full refund of the unused portion of your subscription. This offer expires tonight at 10 p.m. Pacific, so order now.

www.wnd.com...

Almost tempting 5 bucks for the book and 3 months worth of whistleblower too bad me and the wife swore off newspapers and magazines.

I got np problem with you not respecting the source but why comment if your minds already made up?
Just saying all you've done here is throw mud not one comment about the BC or the story...

I'd rather hear why you think this expert is lying and how the BC could have these discrepancies.
edit on 8-6-2011 by UcDat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Got all these experts. Why not get them a webpage? Maybe a national advertisement? What about a protest or march?

Nah. Sit back and whine about how you proved it but no one that matters will listen. That is working.

we haven't failed.

Judgment day approaches
and you can't hide your sins
from God. We all have to stand
before the almighty and held
accountable for our actions.
That is the highest court
which IMF and TPTB funding
CAN NOT buy your way out of.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 01:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Antiquated1

There is a website. It's called WORLDNETDAILY. And it is a doozy! Have you seen it?

CJ

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by grey580
reply to post by UcDat

Is this guy taking into account the method of storage of the original from since the 60's. Then the archival of the doc to microfiche.
Then also the translation of the microfiche to a digital format? You're going to lose fidelity.

This.

Before I let this thread die a quick and deserved death, I want grey580's awesome post repeated for posterity.

The "expert" in the OP's link isn't actually doing science here -- he's coming to his conclusions based on his opinions and a single sample. He comes in with his assumption, and then in perhaps the most stunning case of confirmation bias ever witnessed, uses only his single sample to reach his conclusion.

This like dark ages stuff. Alchemy, et al.

The fact is that any birth certificate at the registrars office has probably been typed, then shot to microfiche, then stored for almost 50 years, then scanned to digital. Contrary to what a previous poster has stated, those factors most likely WILL matter in cases like this.

But that's just my opinion.

Fortunately, we have a tool called "science" in which we can test our hypotheses against empirical data, and find out whose opinion is right.

In this case of OP's link, dude's assumption of "the letters on this birth certificate should all be fairly identical in size and shape" can be tested in seriously the most dumbfoundedly simple way possible -- test more than one birth certificate from the book and see if their letters match.

Does he do this?

No.

Would he need to to prove his case?

Yes.

God, I swear, you people need to freaking read up on the scientific method. Where were you in 5th grade -- didn't you learn about it the way I did?

en.wikipedia.org...

Read.
edit on 6/8/2011 by Pseudonaut because: boo

edit on 6/8/2011 by Pseudonaut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 01:20 AM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

Ah, ok. May I ask a question? Do you believe the official story of 9-11? Reason I ask is many would say the same thing in each regard...why go through such an elaborate set up? Why not just groom Fred from Ohio? Curious to hear your answer.

ColoradoJens

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 01:24 AM
link   
reply to post by zcflint05

The trouble is that you guys have this rule about being a natural born citizen to yadada . And if such a huge doubt was there then his original should have been shown by he himself. Why hide all this time . Just show the damn thing

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 01:25 AM
link   
reply to post by UcDat

He was deeply involved in the "Swift Boat Veterans For Truth" and was author of "Unfit to Serve," the slash piece against Kerry back in 2004. He also defrauded 20 Minnesota investors of a total of $1.2 million in a scam to "invest in capitalist Poland."

He also maintains that oil is formed by magic, and that Kerry gave nukes to Iran. Conservative writer Debbie Schlussel has brought up accusations that he steals her material and slaps his won titles and bylines on it (frankly all conservative authors write the same to me, so I wouldn't be able to tell anyway)

So, yeah, basically he's a crook. His stake in this is probably just to pimp his book.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 01:25 AM
link   

we haven't failed.

Obama is no closer to being removed over this than he was 3 years ago.

Judgment day approaches
from God. We all have to stand
before the almighty and held
accountable for our actions.
That is the highest court
which IMF and TPTB funding
CAN NOT buy your way out of.

So the goal of the birthers is to prove Obama is a fraud to God by telling lies and letting God take care of it, when he feels like it. I am sorry. I thought you guys wanted him out of office and charged with a crime. You just want him to contiue being president and then deal with it according to your religious beliefs when he finally meets his maker?

WOW!

Still waiting for the papers on this "expert." Not holding my breath.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 01:28 AM
link   

we haven't failed.

Judgment day approaches
from God.

Its not God Obama or his treacherous entourage needs to worry about

Still holding out hope this issue will be dealt with by America first. Obama represents all that's wrong with our politics. He works for the military industrial complex not the people. Under his rule things have gotten considerably worst for everyone but his masters who are taking more than ever. Freedom form unwarranted search and seizure is a thing of the past. Cops blatantly take money and pocket it! No warrant needed to kick open your door and kill ya in cold blood. Or to patriot act you to any of their blacklisted sites for indefinite torture and confinement.

Don't waste your time on the mudslingers. We need to move forward to keep bringing truth to ATS and stay focus on the goal. Freedom justice liberty truth all those things that are suppose to make America great non.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anusuia
reply to post by zcflint05

The trouble is that you guys have this rule about being a natural born citizen to yadada . And if such a huge doubt was there then his original should have been shown by he himself. Why hide all this time . Just show the damn thing

He showed his birth certificate in 2008. The only thing birthers said was that it was not a birth certificate, it was a certification of live birth. These are the same experts now pouring over the long form certification of live birth. I do appreciate the sideshow though.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join