It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Changed Names in B.C Canada 1982! S.Pidgeon New book "The Obama Error"

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Atty Stephen Pidgeon Found Record of Name Change for Barack Obama in British Columbia - 6/3/11

Epic another book another nail in the big coffin. Stephen pulls no punches on this interview never heard of him before but makes a heck of a lot of sense.
Governments a joke rigged elections an invalid president all the good stuff. You wont believe some of what he says he found out. Speaks well for a lawyer once he gets going on the background you'll be hooked.

Seems pretty rock solid too might just give the book a buy.
edit on 3-6-2011 by UcDat because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-6-2011 by UcDat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   
no offense to the OP
but I really don't have the time to
listen to the entire 56 mins of a
radio talk show program.

Can you enlighten us with a summary
of the content discussed please ???
thanks

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   
dont have time to watch full video. what was his original name!!

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

Why do people complain that Birthers (or anyone for that matter) never post any real evidence for their claims, but when a Birther comes out with real hard evidence like an 18 page article on the matter or a 56 min video, it's always "I'm too lazy to sit through it"?

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   
I have listened to 16 minutes of it now...and it is my opinion that it will be in the hoax bin before I get through with the other 40 minutes of it. Is the op not taking questions...no comments...no summery? Speaks volumes to me already...but I will play along and keep checking back.

Edit: An interesting fellow this Pidgeon is...I am going to question this because while I am listening I am looking up some interesting stuff and this has got my attention. As far as the show goes...well it an entertaining listen but I am not buying a book!
edit on 4-6-2011 by jerryznv because: ...

Edit: Claiming to have documentation to back up some of this and hearing that makes me want to see them...and why have I not heard of these supposed document before? Where are they and how the heck did he of all people get ahold of them...the documents are not in the book I am guessing because they are back at the office so maybe they exsist and maybe they don't. I am done listening to this and without some proof offered besides this radio interview it is all just smoke...at this point I need to see some documents to go along with it all...where are they?
edit on 4-6-2011 by jerryznv because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by thegasface
dont have time to watch full video. what was his original name!!

Barak Mounir Ubayd

I'll give ya that but do yourself a favour and listen to the interview the name change is just the warm up!

For those who wont give it a listen looking for more of a break down buy the book. Or hope someone posts more details...

ATS'rs I look forward to the debate especially if your still a president Ubayd supporter after this.
edit on 4-6-2011 by UcDat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 01:28 AM
link   
Where in the world does this guy get all this information?? I want sources. This seems way far out and I don't support Obama.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 01:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Morpheas
Where in the world does this guy get all this information?? I want sources. This seems way far out and I don't support Obama.

yeh its insane I hope the books out soon I'd love to see what he can back up. Sad thing is that it almost sounds plausible. Have my doubts about him turning on the NWO when he's doing their bidding so well. I can believe the original Obama had a god complex and was a radical Muslim. I just doubt that its the same man wearing his face now (just my two bits nothing to do with this interview) Still wont matter if Stephen got the name change records and they are in the system here in Canada his goose is cooked.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 03:20 AM
link   
reply to post by jerryznv

stephenpidgeon.com...

Stephen Pidgeon, juris doctorate, is a recipient of the 2008 Presidential Commission, the 2008 Reagan Congressional Commission, a two-time recipient of the Congressional Medal of Distinction (2006, 2007), and a designee’ for the 2006 Businessman of the Year award. He has been named in Who’s Who, and Who’s Who in Business, is an ally of the Alliance Defense Fund, a friend of Advocates International, the Rule of Law Institute, the Individual Rights Foundation, the Human Action League, the Institute for Justice, the Federalist Society, the International Justice Society, the Christian Legal Society, the World Evangelical Alliance, and others promoting religious freedom, economic freedom, and civil society throughout the world. FOR: Expert consultancy in international business, including SME development, tourism development, US export/import law, business creation and corporate organic law, international private law and transactions, and tax policy; FOR: Consultation, Negotiation, and Policy Initiatives on Civil Society, Human Rights, Religious Freedom, Litigation Strategy, and Tactical Review; FOR: Expert Testimony on issues of Civil Society, Human Rights, Religious Freedom, International Private Law, and International Public Law; and FOR: Trial Advocacy, Arbitration, Mediation and Administrative Process Representation in Municipal, State, U.S. Federal and International Courts; FOR: Appearances and speaking engagements;

well he is a practising lawyer author and public speaker but I'm sure that blogger you dug up is a good source let me check teh google.

Will ya look at that ya just upped Stephens cred 1000%

Laurel Ramseyer

January 08, 2011 Sockpuppet Exposed: Lurleen Blogovitch as Laurel Ramseyer A puzzling, interesting and to many seemingly psychotic turn of events this past week as ENDAblog alleges malfluence perpetrated by "front page" lgbt blogger, Lurleen, at Pam Spaulding's "Pam's House Blend." According to Kathy Padilla, her posts were deleted from Pam's House Blend for daring to question Lurleen if a conflict of interest exists that would...

Click her name for the source its worth a laugh.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 04:00 AM
link   
reply to post by UcDat

Thanks for posting this. I've heard Stephen Pidgeon before on radio. This is a phenominal interview. Just when I thought I'd heard it all, this is jaw dropping stuff. I mean, it's so apocalyptic, so Nostradamusish. Talk about the ultimate deception.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 05:27 AM
link   
Hey UC - fantastic find - star and flag for you! Don't know how much of it I believe, but the guy does make a compelling case. I am going to get the book. Just think, an Islamic nazi, member of the Muslim Brotherhood, set up by the NWO, who Obama is ultimately going to betray along with America! Weird thing is, I can almost see it happening. Not to mention his odd association with OBL in Pakistan - no wonder he wanted him out of the picture! Have to agree with EyeofHorus - apocalyptic nightmare on steroids. Kind of frightening when he says Obama is 80% complete on the way to his goals.
Was kind of disappointed that he didn't get to finish his story about Obama being born in Seattle in July 1961 at Harborview Hospital under the name Malcolm Stanley Dunham and then leading through his many name changes up to the British Colombia change again in 82 I think it was.
Very strange and involved story - but certainly worth listening to! Will give it another listen after I've had time to think about it for awhile. Thanks for posting it!

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 06:42 AM
link   
First Indonesia, then The Coast D'Iviore, then Kenya, now Canada? Are you kidding me? Make up your mind people!

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheImmaculateD1
First Indonesia, then The Coast D'Iviore, then Kenya, now Canada? Are you kidding me? Make up your mind people!

All were doing is trying to follow the bread crumbs the Obama left in his rise to president of the USA. The Canada part is the tamest thing he says about him in this interview but one that should be easy to prove or disprove. Either the name change record is real or his book is a waste of time and he will be sued ta bits by the president

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Sounds like a greedy mother#!@%^&@ trying to sell a book based off of bullsnip.

good 'find' op. Do you really believe this or are you getting a cut of the book sales?

no, i do not support ohllama.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Malcome X's son.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Just bear in mind where the phrase " Stool Pidgeon" comes from

I'm in no way ,shape, or form a supporter of obama. and i do believe hes a Muslim. I don't know about the Kenya issue. but i do believe he has a colored past( no pun intended) which requires the need for a fake SSN. But i don't need people writing books over it, i need people taking care of the problem, and soon. too much can happen between now and 2012.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by jvm222
Sounds like a greedy mother#!@%^&@ trying to sell a book based off of bullsnip.

good 'find' op. Do you really believe this or are you getting a cut of the book sales?

no, i do not support ohllama.

lol no cut and no way is my humble thread going to get that many sales anyways. As for believing it.. Lets just say if its published and the guy can back up his claims and doesn't get sued its a done deal just like corsi's book. Who knows if it will make a difference tho with the system being crooked as sin anyways.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lionhearte
reply to post by boondock-saint

Why do people complain that Birthers (or anyone for that matter) never post any real evidence for their claims, but when a Birther comes out with real hard evidence like an 18 page article on the matter or a 56 min video, it's always "I'm too lazy to sit through it"?

The guy came out with a book ... there's a clear agenda there called "selling my book" .. if he had hard evidence why is he selling a book? why isn't he moving to take legal actions? .. he's out to make a buck...

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   
The whole birther movement is a profitable game and people are looking to cash in on it .. get youtube hits from it and traffic to their blogs from it .. so far there's been nothing of substance, just people declaring they found the smoking gun... and now this guy is cashing in with a book

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
I haven't watched yet but I am going to right now,
how about this, does it help any?

www.wnd.com...

<<   2  3 >>

join