It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

second sun hungary (time lapse video)

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   
You know the effort that certain people on ATS go sometimes to prove that something is fake is astounding to me. If you clearly look at the video and not the still pictures that have been posted on this thread it sure does look like an anomaly next to sun. I mean it moves with the sun and the sky and the reflection it gives matches the sun. It does not look edited, it looks like someone set up a camera that oversaw a lake and the sky throughout the day into evening. There have been enough videos posted here on ATS that most people will look at and say that it is fake and it clearly looks edited or modified. In my opinion, this video looks genuine and I highly doubt whoever made the video set up the camera to catch this anomaly. I mean someone just posted a still shot of what they said was a lens flare and the still shot isn't even from the video posted by the OP. Now let's keep focusing on the reflection of the ripples in the water, are you kidding me? Why not focus on whatever the hell is next to the sun in the video? That's where the attention should be, not on how its a fake, lens flare or how many times the 2 suns have been debunked. All the reasons given in this thread so far that this been edited or that it is a fake are no more true than every single UFO picture or video is real. (Yes, this includes even the ATS members with the new shiny gold bar on top.) I also have no way of knowing 100% if this is authentic but I sure as hell would like to know what it is. If only there was a place I could go to discuss this with people that are actually wanting to know the truth instead of wasting people's intelligence and time with constant disinformation tactics...

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   
I like how this "lens flare" seems to go into the distance..just like a something moving backwards. Does this look natural to you? Does to me. Just like Chinese lanterns..not everything is a lens flare.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Gerizo

I think some just need closure in thinking what they see just cannot be real, alot are not aware and alert and have that certain vibe about reality. Simpletons, commoners thinking they know. People are forgetful, they cant help it.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   
That is Not a lense flair. Period.
The video doesnt appear to be edited. I cant be sure of that.

This video intrigues me.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by CastleMadeOfSand

I think that the sun is causing a normal lens flare, which happens to be projected back out onto the water.

In effect, a reflection from the camera lens is reflecting off of the water back toward the camera? I don't see how that can happen (angle of incidence and all that).

I think what is being suggested is that there are 2 lens flares. One being from the sun, and the other is being created by the light from the reflection of the sun on the glassy water. I guess it's technically possible. All you need for lens flare is a bright light source.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   
It has a 2nd reflection if anyone didnt notice too. At the point when its most shinning you can see the main reflection next to the sun, and a feint reflection to the right. As the 2nd sun starts to dip behind the clouds, hiding the light, it then hides both reflections in the water. The 2nd sun re appears slightly, which you can see it once again reflects the water at the 2 points again, before it disappears behind the terrain.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Gerizo

I totally agree with you, LETS STAY FOCUSED on what is obviously next to the sun. Funny though, the same people denying this are the same throughout ats trying to debunk anything and everything.

Do i sense a few paid info-agents, nah that would not be the case

Thanks op, for this thread, definetly something going on and its not cgi, photoshopped, figments of our imagination,etc,etc,etc........

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by allprowolfy

There is nothing next to the Sun, except for lens flare. The question is, is the reflection on the water real and if so where is it coming from.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a6027b413f8f.png[/atsimg]

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Umm... if it were a reflection, wouldn't it be above and to the right? Think about it as if it were a mirror. That "second sun" is being reflected backwards.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Seriously People after i saw this picture up i went to recheck on the video to see if its infront of the mountains like in the picture but i dont see that in the video. am i blind or something ?

or some 1 trying to get attention?

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
See my post futher down for Beta Answer vvvv
edit on 8-6-2011 by NiceKid007 because: .......

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Cryptonomicon

I don't think that was what was being suggested but I think you're right.

The "reflection" of the lens flare is not a reflection on the water at all but is lens flare caused by the reflection of the Sun on the water. That makes perfect sense.

It is in the wrong location for a reflection of the "object". It is in the same location relative to its source (the Sun's reflection) as the flare caused by the Sun. Yup.
edit on 6/8/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   
because: (no reason given)

edit on 6/8/2011 by mnmcandiez because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Hello, I just got a message from Chadwickus asking my opinion about this topic, and if I have seen this before, and indeed I have.

What you are seeing is two reflections. One reflection from the Sun, and one reflection from the water which is reflecting the Sun.

That is exactly what it is.

Good Day.

-add image-

-edit to add-

I see the member Cryptonomicon had just suggested the same thing, and I concur.
edit on 8-6-2011 by gift0fpr0phecy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by gift0fpr0phecy
Hello, I just got a message from Chadwickus asking my opinion about this topic, and if I have seen this before, and indeed I have.

What you are seeing is two reflections. One reflection from the Sun, and one reflection from the water which is reflecting the Sun.

That is exactly what it is.

Good Day.

"Jaw drops"

aMAZING my friend. Well you heard it boys.

The man has spoken

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   
I honestly think it's not Wormwood/Planet X because of a few reasons...

1. This shows a supoosed picture of what "wormwood" will look like....

Planet X is bigger there than our so-called "second sun" and the sky and sun are purple there and also, wormwood's not supposed to orbit until later in life and I think it's too early for wormwood to come yet judging by Revelation 8. I think the world needs to become a bit more "wrecked" first.

Also, look at this image on ShavarRoss's site of "two suns" ....

Doesn't that "second sun" seem a bit bigger there? And also far down?
I will quote something off the article...

When that happens, for at least a few weeks, we’d see a second sun, Carter says. There may also be no night during that timeframe.

(from Dr.Brad Carter)
Or.. maybe it came sooner?
That's something interesting for you to look at. I'm not saying it was fake, but that's some of the evidence I have here about second suns that seems good reading.
What do you guys think? Still a lens flare?
edit on 8-6-2011 by NiceKid007 because: (no reason given)

What camera was that guy using?
edit on 8-6-2011 by NiceKid007 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by gift0fpr0phecy

Yup.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Lens flare or reflection in double paned glass?

edit on 6/8/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Biigs
wow nice find, for faster ref i croped the good bits out, i got 4 clear shots into a quick pic

s&f

EDIT: sorry i will restich another and replace this, i will keep the horizons aligned accross the 4 pics.
edit on 7-6-2011 by Biigs because: added edit text

edit on 7-6-2011 by Biigs because: changed pic

Interesting but just doesn't look right. Wouldn't the reflection of the object in the water be closer to the horizon?

If the smaller light source is on the lower right of the sun in the sky, then it should reflect and be positioned on the upper right of the sun in the water. The closer it is to the horizon on one side, the closer it will be on the other side. Make sense?

It looks real enough, but it seems the basic principles of physics were forgotten while they were making this video. Then again, who knows what it is.

Khar

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   
this is now the third set of "second sun" videos i have now seen. there is another floating about that was supposedly taken from space, that proved to be fake, so iam inclined to think so here.....i do so want to believe but every bone in my body says not, unless it is one of those famous weather balloons eh lol

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Misterlondon

Considering the short window of time to catch the glimpse of the second sun, it would be difficult to see it unless it is recorded by the time lapse video like this one. So, the question of why many other people didn't see it is answered. The brown dwarf is here to stay at least for a while..

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join