It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video proof that aliens are NOT flying around Earth!!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by ProphecyPhD

Actually seeing unusual things in the sky is quite common, and the history books are full of examples. The reasons that scientists don't see 'Aliens' is simply that they don't JUMP TO THAT CONCLUSION. They simply see 'anomalies'. In other words your Idea that they never see 'Aliens' is simply based on them not SUGGESTING what they see is Alien .....but that is simply opinion....not 'proof'. Here are some exapmples of early astronomers/scientists seeing UFO's (just the first couple I found doing a quick Google Search....there's countless more)....

"One of the key astronomers and mathematicians during the Scientific Revolution of the 1700s, Johannes Kepler, reported a UFO sighting on November 17, 1623."

"Another reporter of UFO Sightings was Charles Messier. This French astronomer was famous for cataloging nebulae and star clusters. He reported seeing many dark, disc shaped spots in the sky on June 17, 1777. In his log book he wrote, “They were large and swift and they were ships, yet like bells.”
SOURCE

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by worldriot

I don't see tacos in this video, so I suppose they don't exist either. Sucks, I liked tacos too.

I didn't see pizza either, What the hell have I been eating for the past 23 years? Its a Conspiracy, A conspiracy I tell ya!

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Clearly a high-budget anti-ET propaganda video full of CGI and alien saucers 'sanitized' away.

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   
It's even worse than tacos and pizzas... I don't see humans in this video...!!! Damn, I knew it! It's like in one of those frustrating philip k.dick novels... We are just dreamed by a bunch of aliens that live on a planet with moving buildings, laser beams and a sky spinning in circles... op, you spoiled my day... no wait... you spoiled my life...

the video is proof!!!

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   
It wasn't that long ago that people believed witches rode around at night on brooms. But like the UFO'ers of today, no one ever really saw a witch flying but I'm sure their mind told them they did.

One must remember that more UFO's (obviously driven by intelligent aliens!) and stuff have been seen in recent times. Interestingly, the patients who used to be in mental institutions around the world have by in large been 'rehabilitated' and now live amoung us, many with access to the internet.

Now is that a coincidence or have I inadvertently started a conspiracy theory?

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   

I like how it says edit to change title b/c of flaming.

LOL what did you expect? Ufology and Alienology(?) have become rigid religions that do not allow for critical analysis of the concepts and the documented information.
Some people may think we have come so far since the 16th and 17th centuries where doctor barbers assessed your humours and witch hunting was a pretty lucrative career. But really we haven't. Human nature seems to always need some kind of Supreme being to function. Whether that is a demi god who died upon the cross so that man could live, or some short gray Aliens in outer space who are simply waiting for World Peace to happen before they reveal themselves.

But where is the humanism?

This is the way the World is now... We have traded our dreams of terraforming Mars any other planet in for dreams of Alien to human contact. Total Recall is out...Paul is in :/

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

With those eyes you may have caught year, make and model of one of the flyby's!

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by daggyz
Interestingly, the patients who used to be in mental institutions around the world have by in large been 'rehabilitated' and now live amoung us, many with access to the internet.

This is true of course... many suffering from different mental issues can actually be very convincing in their claims... Any bright guy could reqister on ATS and make up a cool story of a UFO. I think it would be a lot of fun and excitement, but I could not do it, I think it's sick.

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by mblahnikluver

I wish people would STOP using "proof" in their titles.

I agree with you... Seems I do that a lot.

But yeah... people need to learn the difference between proof and evidence...Those are two very different things.

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Galileo was sentenced to life imprisonment for arguing that the sun was the center of the solar system. He was allowed to serve his term under house arrest!

Maybe he decided to keep the UFO thgy under his hat!

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Okey, can this post be moved to the category ''BullSh't''?

How can ONE camera angle proove anything? Ive seen alot of so-called proof but this one really blows it.

Now we all know! There is no aliens or ufo's in this specific area at this specific time! WOOW!

Real science! Hahahaha..

YOU DON'T PROVE ANYTHING!

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Are you serious?

There's nothin but things zooming around. I assume there meteorites but other people may claim otherwise.

It's cool watch it and pretend there's an invasion happening and were shooting our laser at things! Lol.

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Time-lapse did not come into the picture until the early 1900's. So how have they been doing this for centuries?

With paintings?

edit on 5-6-2011 by blangger because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Really OP? These videos are proof that Aliens aren't flitting about?

You do realize any Alien capable of visiting Earth has long since mastered how to mask -all- their energy emissions!

If there are Aliens flying around they are only seen when they want to be seen.

Sorry no stars and or flags
edit on 5-6-2011 by Helmkat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Many of what you think are stars are not stars......they are ships and they tend to place themselves early evening while it is still light out. Many of the ships are in the deepest of our waters and the ones that work in the evening/night you would never see unless they allow you or they don't care and slow enough to be spotted.

All these decades on are UFO's real my God then how long before we go through are Aliens piloting them there ships.

UNBELIEVABLE some people are just unbeliebable wake up folks!

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   

You do understand time lapse videos are done by taking shots every few hours and piecing them together ? A UFO could of flown into the cameras view, and done anything it likes for hours before the next shot was captured.

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Forget the video that guy has>> just grab your fancy dancy telescope and of course your own ride and find your own spot to investigate .. lol

In the mean time I'd stop watching these videos and start our own research .. I know telescopes are expensive but hey that seems logical to have one with a camrea of course so you can prove to everyone what UFO you saw.

Then after seeing about ten or so come back an show us ,,, or you can make yer own video .. oh yeah there is something to do with the full moon as the magnetic pull is stronger ON the days prior to a full moon and after not so sure it could be vice a verssa .. but this time is the best as these UFO's use the magnetic field as energy is what I read some years ago..

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   

I can see what you are driving at, with so many people stargazing. But these videos are time lapse, meaning one frame is captured every 15 minutes or so. If a UFO did show up in the film, it would only appear for 1 frame at the most unless it sat still all night or moved very slowly. Most modern accounts of UFOs report fast movement, disappearance, etc. In the video, the UFO would only appear as a brief flash. It would be extremely hard for this setup to actually capture a UFO, but they are beautiful videos none the less.

Also regarding the mayans, I remember coming across accounts of them interacting with beings with very light skin, silvery hair, blue eyes and very large skulls. I will try to find more on that story.

The
Mayan Mystery: Who was Kulkucan and Quetzalcoatl

Kukulcan had a human form as well as his feathered serpent form. Kukulcan would transform into a man standing about 6 feet tall with long white hair, but most interestingly he was a male Caucasian man with white skin! We find writing from the Mayans and sculptures of what is thought to be Kukulcan and they depict a very European looking figure, totally different from how the Mayan's looked.

Some people claim the Mayan gods are of alien origin, then again they could be either fictional or human...

The jury is still out for me regarding UFOs, Ill bet aliens exist, but Im not so sure they have been visiting earth.

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by worldriot

thats funny

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by daggyz
It wasn't that long ago that people believed witches rode around at night on brooms. But like the UFO'ers of today, no one ever really saw a witch flying but I'm sure their mind told them they did.

One must remember that more UFO's (obviously driven by intelligent aliens!) and stuff have been seen in recent times. Interestingly, the patients who used to be in mental institutions around the world have by in large been 'rehabilitated' and now live amoung us, many with access to the internet.

Now is that a coincidence or have I inadvertently started a conspiracy theory?

I for one have never seen a UFO - though I sure would love to - I believe in aliens because its a logical assumption - I don't really believe they're visiting us (currently) but only because I've never seen one (seems like Joe Blow from Kokomo gets to see them regularly though.... lucky stiff)

But you make a really good point - ARE WE REALLY seeing more? or are we just living in a time of psychotic mind bending technology that can (a) create fake sightings or (b) capture them more often?

And even though I do believe, if I could just see one piece of irrefutable evidence, I'd probably call it a fake and keep looking
go figure

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join