It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video proof that aliens are NOT flying around Earth!!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 03:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by DAVID64
reply to post by ProphecyPhD

In answer to question #3. There are MANY professional pilots, military and private industry, who have come forward to report UFO sightings. Stop and think for a minute about what would happen to a professional astronomers reputation if they did the same. Peer ridicule would be the least of their problems. Loss of reputation, funding, telescope time, no one wants to work with you, possibly the end of their career. Would YOU have the courage to step up and report a sighting if you knew that was on the line? Most wouldn't.

If you had proof of aliens or alien spacecraft you would be the most famous person in the history of mankind. Why hide that??

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 03:46 AM
link   
wow 3 extra pages since i last looked here of people saying the same thing i wonder how many of you have read every post debating the things you have already posted about.

Its not nice that since i last came int his thread the mod has had to issue a warning to the people of this thread of not so nice attitude and comments ....things like that are not needed (the degrading comments i mean) imo. as much as i disagreed with the OP defamation of character isn't on, just because you done agree with something. if people want a top end debate on something then things need to be kept civil imo no matter how much people disagree about something, its things like that which bring down the tone of the board as a whole
edit on 6/6/11 by ronishia because: gremilins ate my post

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 03:49 AM
link   
This is proof of nothing. Exactly what I expected anyway...how do you prove that something doesn't exist by having video proof of it's non-existance..

Anyway, Galileo and others may have studied and not reported but there were those through history who did. Alexander the great, Columbus, Benjamin Franklin, Ronald Reagan, Jimmy Carter, Dennis Kusinich ....just off of the top of my head, some great men who reported their findings on UFO's. History is replete with notable men who have said they saw ufo's...some of them interacted with them. Your story is dis-information and not even good dis-information. The government should fire you if you are working for them.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 03:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by ForestBehindTheTrees
OMG man my side hurts from all the funny yet right on the money comments. ProphecyPHD i think your name is, just remember NOBODY was roasting you or getting at you like rabid wolves, they were just trying to point out the tons and tons of straight IGNORANCE you showed in almost all your posts. To post those 2 videos and denounce aliens is the most moronic, ignorant, topic i have ever seen in my short time on ATS. But i do thank you greatly for the laughs. You have made my sunday morning with this topic

i guess u can't see the forest behind the trees

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 03:54 AM
link   
The guy didn't mention that this is a proof aliens don't exist. For all the people who said "this doesn't prove aliens don't exist... the universe is big" - How are you so prepared to defend your stance (whatever it is) on the aliens topic to the extent that when someone doesn't even mention it, you force it in?

And "they could be cloaked" - really? Come on guys... how does that differ from the flying spaghetti monster argument? That monster does not exist until it proves it does. Could it exist? well, yea, and so does many other things... but until it proves it exists I will treat it equally as something that does not exist; same can be said for 'cloaked aliens'. The way I perceive what the OP means regardless of whether I agree with him/her or not, is: all the 'UFO sightings' are crap because here is some pretty accurate time lapse footage of the sky and it doesn't show the staggering amount of UFO's we are told to believe flies over our sky, if any. Seriously guys, the way you all defend your alien thing sounds so much like believers in god. It's just as pathetic. "They could be cloaked"

Now, I do have different reasons to disagree with the OP but they're actually in place. First of all, this is one video in one place. Yes, you did mention that this is happening all over earth, but, we didn't see that footage to judge.

Secondly, Don't those flying things (I don't know what they are) look like what other people almost always refer to as UFO's? So, handling the footage can be more powerful if you seek to attack the alien theories by mentioning that "look, people, this is what those flying things are... they're not UFO's for **** 's sake.

Now what are they anyway? What's that laser?

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 03:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ancient Champion

Originally posted by TimeCrisis
Good God what a moronic thread...

I have to agree with you, This guy isn't very bright.

not everyone can illuminate like alien spacecraft

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 03:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mutant
Nice time lapse and I have never seen these observatories but I have to agree with others pointing out the false logic. I immediately knew that you were wrong when saying that you had photographic proof that something didn't exist. Like others, I saw no bicycles, busses, buildings, humans et.al. yet i KNOW those things exist.
sorry pal

we have all seen these things. have you ever seen an alien or alien spacecraft?? (besides on tv)

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 04:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jay Electronica
I think the threadstarter was trolling us, to get us to watch the video and consider that in the vastness, there's life everywhere.

i like this comment the most because besides the "there's life everywhere" comment he was right.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 04:05 AM
link   

Tell that to Buzz and many other astronauts,or fighter pilots from every Airforce on the Earth for Fiftey plus years,or the egyptian carvings at Giza,or the Hindu or even Sumarian text, Face It only a Total egomaniac would have the balls to say im special and we are all that is , Yep ye ol earth is still a flat ,Come on man,even the 2012 calender dosent say its the end, heck my kitchen clock end s every 12 hours, No dought i havent met any ET that im aware of,but wether et is us arriving here long ago or et is on his way the ancients wrote about them and so do we,The best part is there is more proof they are then are not : ]

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 04:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by jclmavg

Originally posted by FEDec
To boil down what the OP was saying in a less sensationalist way: Millions of people watch/film/photograph the skies. Only a small percentage of those claim to see UFOs(an even smaller percentage do so without a book to sell). We can conclude that the body of evidence against UFOs is much much larger than the body of evidence supporting UFOs.

Considering that the given example lacks proper means of detection of true UFOs, no valid conclusion can be inferred from mere absence of detection. In short, the OP did not offer any evidence of absence and the argument is thus a classic fallacy.

Your boiled down version suffers from another flaw, it would only work if it is presumed that ET UFOs - if they exist - would show up in ludicrous amounts. That presupposition is doubtful therefore your version fails as well.

Why are people this stupid? And why is the OP putting "PHD" in his/her name when it is obvious he/she does not nearly have the necessary mental faculties for obtaining a doctorate?

is this not a direct violation of the T&C's??

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 04:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProphecyPhD

Originally posted by Mutant
Nice time lapse and I have never seen these observatories but I have to agree with others pointing out the false logic. I immediately knew that you were wrong when saying that you had photographic proof that something didn't exist. Like others, I saw no bicycles, busses, buildings, humans et.al. yet i KNOW those things exist.
sorry pal

we have all seen these things. have you ever seen an alien or alien spacecraft?? (besides on tv)

I have.
(second line)

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 04:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by FadeProof
Seeing is believing, until you actually get to witness one for yourself you will never know. Oh and did you know that you're staring into the screen of Alien Technology. You have Alien language "text" embedded into your PC right now. You and everyone else.
Language such as this:

AeâÆ“˜
@
eäØ’˙
EkëΣ›*Qwû≈Ï;cä≤⁄*R
[£ÃıGpô√Ï@jîæÈ>iîøÍ A l ò ƒ !!H!u!°!OE!°"'"U"Ç"Ø"›#
#8#f#î#¬#$$M$|$´$⁄% %8%h%ó%«%˜&'&W&á&Σ&Ë''I'z'´'‹(
(?(q(¢(‘))8)k)ù)–**5*h*õ*oe++6+i+ù+—,,9,n,¢,◊-
-A-v-´-·..L.Ç.Σ.Ó/$/Z/ë/«/˛050l0§0€11J1Ç1∫1Ú2*2c2õ2‘3
3F33Π3Ò4+4e4û4ÿ55M5á5¬5˝676r6Æ6È7$7`7ú7◊88P8å8»99B99º9˘:6:t:≤:Ô;-;k;™;Ë

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 04:09 AM
link   

What do you actually know about the ufo subject?

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 04:17 AM
link   
Nice videos, and it does proof that aliens didn't fly by in super slow motion over exactly that area... Great! At least one thing we can be sure of

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 04:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by FadeProof
Seeing is believing, until you actually get to witness one for yourself you will never know. Oh and did you know that you're staring into the screen of Alien Technology. You have Alien language "text" embedded into your PC right now. You and everyone else.
Language such as this:

AeâÆ“˜
@
eäØ’˙
EkëΣ›*Qwû≈Ï;cä≤⁄*R
[£ÃıGpô√Ï@jîæÈ>iîøÍ A l ò ƒ !!H!u!°!OE!°"'"U"Ç"Ø"›#
#8#f#î#¬#$$M$|$´$⁄% %8%h%ó%«%˜&'&W&á&Σ&Ë''I'z'´'‹(
(?(q(¢(‘))8)k)ù)–**5*h*õ*oe++6+i+ù+—,,9,n,¢,◊-
-A-v-´-·..L.Ç.Σ.Ó/$/Z/ë/«/˛050l0§0€11J1Ç1∫1Ú2*2c2õ2‘3
3F33Π3Ò4+4e4û4ÿ55M5á5¬5˝676r6Æ6È7$7`7ú7◊88P8å8»99B99º9˘:6:t:≤:Ô;-;k;™;Ë

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 04:27 AM
link   
Irm...

They weren't called aliens by ancient civilisations, they were called Gods.

All ancient civilisations clearly have record of spaceships and spacemen, and there are several hundred posts on ATS alone proving such facts.

Thanks and best,

R

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 04:28 AM
link   

I realize these videos are time lapsed but that is just an added effect, do you really believe no one watched the original footage? .

Actually, time lapse is not a added effect. That is completely erroneous. Time lapse is a method of Still image photography, with long shutter speeds. Time Lapse in video, can also be done by stitching these 2:00 or so exposures together into a video like product. Neat Trick really, but it has nothing to do with added effect, and more to do with method of photographing.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 04:35 AM
link   
Just FYI, the size of the Universe is not proof of alien life, unless we assume an infinite number of planets.

We can't even know the likelihood until we can determine how statistically unlikely it was for life to have arisen on the one place we know it has - Earth.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by humphreysjim

Life is really common, none will visit us. Most are primitive and the ones that aren't have better things to do.

Seriously would you take an interest in one specific ant hill? I'm going to study this one ant, and give it technology. The doesn't want nor understands anything you have to offer.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   
oh maaan these threads and dumb, ignorant posts really annoy me :|

Im not going to sit here and argue with any of you... please do not reply to this post with your skeptism and "debunking" (sounds like a childs habit) .. I dont care for your negitive feedback, i probably wont even come back to check on this thread haha .. but The title of this thread annoyed me, and this kind od thing is becoming popular with ATS.

Ill explain something about reality (and ET's/UFOS/Ghosts?spirits etc..in YOUR reality) short and sweet for u

First off, whatever you close your mind OFF Too whether it be an ALien, a far away planet with life, a space ship, time travel, energy manipulation etc etc ... You ARE deleting it from your reality. That is pretty straight forward and basic yes ?
You live your life through different frequencies and vibrations (as you are a vibratory being stuck in a physical body/vessel) ... When one closes their minds and hearts off to a certain subject anytime you do this) that very individual just gave off a Lower vibration coming off a lower frequency.. Now picture this; the more happier, joyous, loving and caring you are. the higher the vibrations you send out and the higher the frequency you live off..

So when one individual immediatly closes off a video or picture of an Alien or UFO, they automatically take that subject away from their reality (in the 3rd Density) and send out a low vibe to that subject.. as you can see this is judgment and is of negitive intent, you are not in a good frequency range if u think and lead your life this way...you will be wondering your whole life.. lol

OPEN UP TOO THE SUBJECT!! Whatever it may be, aliens, ghosts, fairies, dragons, SPACESHIPS, other intelligent life, energy manipulation, telekenisis, telepathy etc etc etc !!!

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join