It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video proof that aliens are NOT flying around Earth!!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 05:12 AM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

I agree that the word proof should be banned from post titles around here.

What do you want the aliens to come tap on the telescope and wave hi?

Why not? Seems every other youtube superstar tin foil hat wearing nutjob gets ufo's on video at a whim, each of which causes pages upon pages of useless and ignorant discussion about nothing.

On this very font page of the forum there are at least two or three examples of that very thing. All completely ignorant, and each on makes us look bad.

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 06:01 AM
link   
reply to post by ProphecyPhD

Maybe I'm missing something, but how does an eight minute video, from ONE telescope, prove that we're not being visited?

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 06:46 AM
link   
The video really isn't proof of anything.

The funny thing is, you're missing a TON of dimly lit meteors and satellites with this video, and that alone is 'proof' that this video proves nothing. There are literally hundreds of naturally occuring and manimade objects passing through that telescope's field of view that you cannot see in this video. If you can't detect those, what makes it a guarantee that you could detect a UFO?

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProphecyPhD
Just to clarify my post a little bit. I believe (key word is I) that these videos are proof POSITIVE that aliens are not visiting Earth. They could be out some where in deep space but they are NOT here (Earth). I have never seen air but i can prove it is there and you can too. NO ONE can prove there are aliens among us. This is a fact (or prove it).

p.s. ATS is not just about aliens

p.p.s. can someone please answer at least ONE of the questions i asked??

1) Name an ancient astronomer that still is relevant today that has mentioned aliens or spacecraft.
2) Do u see anything that even resembles aliens or spacecraft in these videos?
3) Out of all the people in the world who watch the skies EVERY night and record, where are their testimonies?

All we ever get are blurry, far far away zig zagging dots of light which brings me to this question:

4) Why would an entire spaceship illuminate?

Just 2 links that I found. I would guess an amateur wouldn't get much notariety especially if they don't have video proof to verify their claim. Just like most other people don't have adequate "proof".
www.scribd.com...

www.ufoevidence.org...

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 07:26 AM
link   
reply to post by worldriot

That was a genius reply. And it made me hungry!
Thanks! and Star for you sir!

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 07:30 AM
link   
OP the only thing these videos are PROOF of is the vastness and incomprehensible scale of the Universe.

What? You think because you can't see 'flying saucers' in the videos it means extra terrestrial life doesn't exist?

If you were alive in the time of Christopher Columbus you'd think the world was flat wouldn't you.

If you were standing in the middle of an expansive forrest of massive trees and thick undergrowth and you looked down at the ground to see an ant crawling across a leaf would you then look around the forrest and assume that that ant was the only living thing in the whole entire forrest?

Of course you wouldn't that would be stupid. The Universe is full of life, you should just accept it and carry on with your life.

edit on 5/6/11 by flyingkiwi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 07:42 AM
link   

I didn't see any UFO's either, in these two videos...

Why is everyone freakin' out...

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 07:50 AM
link   

I believe what PhD was trying to allude to was that with how many UFO reports and sightings there are all over the world, at any given time, odds are a stationary camera constantly filming will catch a glimpse of it. However even with it being timelapsed in that video the original footage could be in standard time. Get our hands on that and we can make a fair assessment. This was a beautiful video, definately reminds you how insignificant we all are though.

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by metaldave

no-one is freaking out, his original title was PROOF THAT ALIENS & UFO's DO NOT EXIST, and posted the videos, he then changed it to what it is now. the op claimed the videos are proof aliens do not exist/ or flying around the earth. which in its entirety is not true. The title is misleading
yes these videos do not show ufo nor alien it does not prove they dont exist or are not with us.

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 08:07 AM
link   

In answer to question #3. There are MANY professional pilots, military and private industry, who have come forward to report UFO sightings. Stop and think for a minute about what would happen to a professional astronomers reputation if they did the same. Peer ridicule would be the least of their problems. Loss of reputation, funding, telescope time, no one wants to work with you, possibly the end of their career. Would YOU have the courage to step up and report a sighting if you knew that was on the line? Most wouldn't.

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 08:07 AM
link   

where were all the aliens? What better location? What clearer night? What better camera than what is in these videos to film any unusual activity?? This was filmed night after night after night from the "perfect" location!! Then i realized they do this EVERY night in places all over the world for YEARS!! Galileo studied the stars for his entire life and never once mentioned aliens. The Mayans are revered for their star gazing to the point where people believe when their calendar ends the world will end with it, have you ever heard a Mayan prophecy or teaching mentioning aliens? These videos have brought me to the conclusion that there aren't any.

I wonder if we tried this same experiment with infrared photography would we have the same result?

Wish someone would do it and see. I don't have a telescope this big but I know someone has started a thread on infrared photography catching UFO activity and there is a way to adapt ordinary cameras but it isn't my field of expertise.

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by DAVID64

In answer to question #3. There are MANY professional pilots, military and private industry, who have come forward to report UFO sightings. Stop and think for a minute about what would happen to a professional astronomers reputation if they did the same. Peer ridicule would be the least of their problems. Loss of reputation, funding, telescope time, no one wants to work with you, possibly the end of their career. Would YOU have the courage to step up and report a sighting if you knew that was on the line? Most wouldn't.

An excellent point. They would be ridiculed, made fun of, never taken seriously again and likely loose funding for their work. You can be darn sure some group of skeptics would be actively and loudly demanding that their funding be revoked.

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Misleading title. Really annoys me when members do this, and I think it should be punishable.

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Sorry OP but your point is Void.......

Take a look in the night sky...........

Now look at all the Dark Places where light isn't........

This also includes local space.....

Now take a look at what we know as primitives........

Originally posted by AnteBellum

10. The Darkest Substance Known to Man

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/778b6e426251.jpg[/atsimg]

What do you get when you stack carbon nanotubes on their ends and sandwich them together? A material that absorbs 99.9% of the light that touches it. The microscopic surface of the material is rough and uneven, which breaks up the light and makes it a poor reflector. Then add to that carbon nanotubes act as superconductors in certain arrangements, which makes them excellent light absorbers, and you have a perfect storm of black. Scientists are really excited about the potential applications of the substance; since virtually no light is “wasted”, it would be used to improve optical tools like telescopes, and even be used to make nearly 100% efficient solar collectors.

Now take a not so primitive civilisation that have played with more exotic elements and had alot longer to develope them, 100% Light Absorption..........

Every black piece of space could be hiding any size of ship (UFO) Unseen Flying Object............

p.s thought ...... it could also explain why UFO's are sometimes bathed in bright light........light feedback loop?
edit on 5-6-2011 by DreamerOracle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Video doesn,t proof anythink...pure misleadnig.

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   
An alien is only an alien until you get to make friends. Nice video, and of course the search for alien craft could go on in vids such as this one as well as through present-time experiences. It seems that a craft, if they exist, would have crashed or landed in a populated area by now, but maybe not. An advanced civilization would know where ''not'' to appear as well as where to appear, and would know about man's advancements in cameras and other optics, and decide about appearing accordingly.

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Well i thought i saw a couple Space ships shooting across screen on first video Cant believe you didnt see the sign that was just past Saturn and before Mar's.Said all Alien Space Craft please pull over here so galactic patrol could check for any ilegal aliens who you may of picked up with out knowing they were illegals to begin with.LOL Cant believe you take these 2 video's and then say proof of no alien life,Your info on Mayans is also off.They believed that the people who taught them every thing was from the heaven's ,believe they did think of said persons as gods.People like you i would believe could have an alien poke you in the nose and you would deny they were aliens but not the fact that some thing poked you in the nose.Would call for government to investigate the poke,but not that the little gray alien was the one doing the poking. If you want to prove that aliens dont exists get video of ufo with the marking on side that says USA Air Force,or something like that.Well have a good day all. .

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Wow, such a bold claim, especially when it's based on two videos.

Originally posted by ProphecyPhD
I would recommend you watch these videos in 720p and on fullscreen because no matter what you believe the videos are nothing short of AMAZING!! Take a look for yourself and tell me how many aliens or ufo's you see, i welcome the feedback. Please remember there are such things as satellites and "shooting stars".

edit on 6/4/2011 by ProphecyPhD because: changed the title because i was getting flamed

I see many UFO's. Yes, there are such things as shooting stars and satellites but what's to say that every ball of light darting across the screen in the videos are either a shooting star or a satellite? They could be anything.

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   

I couldn’t agree with you more. Mblahluver !!!!!!

>>>>>>>>MY REPLY TO >>>>>>ProphecyPhD

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   
OMG man my side hurts from all the funny yet right on the money comments. ProphecyPHD i think your name is, just remember NOBODY was roasting you or getting at you like rabid wolves, they were just trying to point out the tons and tons of straight IGNORANCE you showed in almost all your posts. To post those 2 videos and denounce aliens is the most moronic, ignorant, topic i have ever seen in my short time on ATS. But i do thank you greatly for the laughs. You have made my sunday morning with this topic

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join