It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video proof that aliens are NOT flying around Earth!!

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by LoveisanArt

That has to be the most condescending post I have seen on ATS ......Ever

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anthony1138
reply to post by humphreysjim

Life is really common, none will visit us. Most are primitive and the ones that aren't have better things to do.

That may be the case, but it's just your opinion at this stage, not a fact, unless I missed something.

Life may be exceedingly rare.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   
If you know the first thing about logic or have a decent brain then you know it is not even possible to prove that something does not exist. The topic is nonsensical.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheFlash
If you know the first thing about logic or have a decent brain then you know it is not even possible to prove that something does not exist. The topic is nonsensical.

I never said "aliens don't exist" and i never used the term UFO. I said aliens are not flying around the earth in alien spacecraft. I welcome any proof otherwise. If you say birds/planes/humans are not on Earth I can prove beyond a shadow of a doubt otherwise (even if you were blind i could prove this). All of these close encounters and eye witnesses and not so much as ONE clear, undeniable video?? Forget about astronomers and telescopes. What about all the cameras all over the world that are used for security? These cameras catch error attacks/crime/everything around us but not ONE alien or alien spacecraft. I've seen everything caught on tape from murder to secret missile launches that the government deny, but no aliens or alien spacecraft. Please upload your video if you have one, i would love to see it.
edit on 6/6/2011 by ProphecyPhD because: added everything after "i welcome any proof otherwise"

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProphecyPhD

I never said "aliens don't exist" and i never used the term UFO. I said aliens are not flying around the earth in alien spacecraft. I welcome any proof otherwise.

But how the hell can you say that for sure when some of these ufo's defy explanation and are still unexplained? Im not saying that this means ET, but how can you rule that out? That does not make any sense.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Jay-morris

This is where people get confused. A ufo does not equal an ET. A ufo by definition means you don't know what it is. You cannot say it is piloted, un-piolted or even if it is aircraft. All it is is something you CAN'T figure out. Show me one REAL video with undeniable aircraft that i cannot explain that can't be found anywhere on Earth.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   

reply to post by Jay-morris

This is where people get confused. A ufo does not equal an ET. A ufo by definition means you don't know what it is. You cannot say it is piloted, un-piolted or even if it is aircraft. All it is is something you CAN'T figure out. Show me one REAL video with undeniable aircraft that i cannot explain that can't be found anywhere on Earth.

This is where people get confused!? lol Please tell me, how many ufo cases have you looked in too? I am not saying that ufo's are ET. But lets take militery sighting that have happend, some of these cases involve groundand pilot witnesess, plus radar confirmation. If you have ever bothered to look into these cases, you will know that the ufo in some of the more interesting cases are under intelligent control.

As for showing you a video, what is the point, as you will disregard it anyway, like you have disregarded the information that some people have posted on here to response to your earlier question. There are plenty of ufo photos and footage, what they are we don't know, and because we don't know, then we should not rule out anything.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   

I never said "aliens don't exist" and i never used the term UFO. I said aliens are not flying around the earth in alien spacecraft. I welcome any proof otherwise. If you say birds/planes/humans are not on Earth I can prove beyond a shadow of a doubt otherwise (even if you were blind i could prove this). All of these close encounters and eye witnesses and not so much as ONE clear, undeniable video?? Forget about astronomers and telescopes. What about all the cameras all over the world that are used for security? These cameras catch error attacks/crime/everything around us but not ONE alien or alien spacecraft. I've seen everything caught on tape from murder to secret missile launches that the government deny, but no aliens or alien spacecraft. Please upload your video if you have one, i would love to see it.
edit on 6/6/2011 by ProphecyPhD because: added everything after "i welcome any proof otherwise"

Okay, you said "Video proof that aliens are NOT flying around Earth" which is equivalent to saying "aliens-flying-around-the-Earth do not exist". My point stands. It is not logically possible to prove any such thing.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by TheFlash

Okay, you said "Video proof that aliens are NOT flying around Earth" which is equivalent to saying "aliens-flying-around-the-Earth do not exist". My point stands. It is not logically possible to prove any such thing.

With all the telescopes (amateur and professional), all the cameras (government and civilian) and all the people in the world (PowersThatBe and u and me) no proof equals no aliens to me. They may be here soon, they may be out there, they may be a hoax, but as of now....... NOPE.

To clarify this: people i respect and admire have claimed to see these things but i don't believe (would love to tho).

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Let me ask you this - do baby pigeons exist? Have you ever seen one? Do you apply the same 'rules' you have to them and believe that they do not exist because you have not seen them? By the way, there are plenty of NASA videos with UFOs in them.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   

reply to post by TheFlash

With all the telescopes (amateur and professional), all the cameras (government and civilian) and all the people in the world (PowersThatBe and u and me) no proof equals no aliens to me. They may be here soon, they may be out there, they may be a hoax, but as of now....... NOPE.

To clarify this: people i respect and admire have claimed to see these things but i don't believe (would love to tho).

You are not making sense. You talk like no amateur and professional people with telescopes have not seen ET craft, but plenty have seen ufo's, which are unexplained, which means they could be ET.

I feel sorry for people like you because your beliefs, and love of de-bunking will never let you open your mind to the possibilities that are out there. Now, before you start calling me "ET nut" or whatever, i have never stated that these ufo's are ET.All i have said is some of them could be, and i have come to this conclusion because of all the cases i have studied.

What makes it even more sad, is the fact that you clearly have little knowledge when it comes to ufo cases, but you start a thread saying you have "proof" that ET is not flying around earth, and you show ud videos that prove nothing at all!

You might think you are being all "scientific", or you think that you belong in the skeptics group, but that could not be further than the truth. There are plenty of good skeptics that say its possible that some of these ufo's could be ET, but they want 100% proof. Nothing wrong with that, because i am the same. But while we have unexplained things flying around our air-space, then i don't know how the hell you can say that you have proof that ET is not flying around earth!

You see, i put you de-bunkers in the same group as hardcore believers. Both of these groups heavily use their beliefs to push their argument acrooss. Both groups are completly blind when it comes to evidence. The sad fact is, you will never see this. You can always tell a hardcore de-bunker because they will try and de-bunk things they know nothing about

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by ProphecyPhD

I would like to say that I know that ET's, or there robot's and there starcraft, have been visiting our planet Earth for sometime now; but I'm sorry to say that I cannot prove a thing.

I can't even prove that I have a picture of an ET, because it is just a picture; and not a piece of flesh or metal, that you can actually touch or feel.

You either have to witness an actual ET, or ET Starcraft yourself, or base your faith or opinion on someone's " ET experiences," barring "faker's" or people who attribute a UFO experience, that is otherwise some natural occuring phenomena.

The U.S. is still barring full ET disclosure, which is making it double hard for the UFO community to prove anything on the existence of ET's and there Starcraft.

The UFO community is also experiencing a religious backlash, especially from some people in the Catholic Church; who are trying to "demonize" ET's.

If I may quote a couple of statments from Paul Gilding, the veteran Australian enviromentalist-entrepreneur, who described this "denial" moment in a new book called "The Great Disruption: Why the Climate Crisis Will Bring on the End of Shopping and the Birth of a New World." "When you are surrounded by something so big that requires you to change everything about the way you think and see the world, then denial is the natural response. But the longer we wait, the bigger the response required."

Foofighter's

Erno86
edit on 8-6-2011 by Erno86 because: typo

edit on 8-6-2011 by Erno86 because: ditto

edit on 8-6-2011 by Erno86 because: ditto

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Have any of my de-bunkers miraculously found or captured some "alien" video since i started this thread?? I'll wait.......

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   
I thought so. Thread Closed.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join