It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video proof that aliens are NOT flying around Earth!!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   
These videos are absolute proof that the universe looks pretty awesome

thats about it really. great videos, silly notion of this proving no ufos...by that standard, this also proves there are no satellites either (since they didn't show up)..and proves that shooting stars are travelling about 30 times faster than normal.

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Another garbage post clogging up this site? Titled to gather maximum attention and minimum education. a current trend on here since they created a Facebook page. stop feeding this rubbish and get it off the front page. we should have a voting system that gives us the option to can a thread if through majority chooses to.

Bin the trash. don't play with it.

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by fourloko911
post removed by staff

That attitude no matter how much you disagree with the OP will get you nowhere on here.

If you read past the OP's main post you would see that he is only stating he doesn't believe they are visiting Earth.

Also UFOs dont necessarily mean alien piloted, they mean unidentifed flying object that could be anything. I too have seen UFOs and one really bothered me, just got a vibe from it esp when it just simply vanished.

Also name calling like that is against ATS T&C, you might want to read those.

edit on Sun Jun 5 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   
video is good, music doesnt go with it. This does not proof the aliens does not exist. Where did you take your idea? They exist for real... We are aliens
reply to post by ProphecyPhD

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   

MOD NOTE: ATTENTION!!!

MOD NOTE: ALL MEMBERS: We expect civility and decorum within all topics - Please Review This Link.

Please discuss the topic and not other members.

That means no belittling, off topic posts, casting aspersions on another's character, talking down to other members, harassing or ridiculing others.

Further such remarks can and will result in post removals and/or warnings including temporary posting bans.

Mod Note: Terms & Conditions Of Use – Please Review This Link.

Ad Hominem Attacks And You

Trolling, And What To Do About It

Posting Jokes, Ridiculing, Making Fun of Others in Threads...

YOU are responsible for your own posts

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   
This thread is more about human diversity and people´s respect for others point of views than about ufos.
My "personal" opinion is that trying to prove that a thing doesn´t exists showing a video where that thing doesn´t appears.. well, is everything but a proof. You can debate all you want.. but to PROOF something... well i thing we have a semantics problem here.

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   
No offense to the op but this has to be the most ridiculous thread ive seen to date. The video proves nothing other than the beauty of the night sky especially from Chile.

What is also ridiculous is that you use a video from Chile, MY BEAUTIFUL CHILE, to talk nonsense.

Being have Chileno myself i can tell you ufo's are a common and almost daily occurrence in Chile. Infact 2 of my 4 clear ufo sightings were in Chile when i was living there. I can tell you this EVERY SINGLE Chileno knows about them and sees them regularly. I have never met a Chileno who has not seen them.

I'll leave you with a couple of words any Chileno would say to you after reading this thread and a couple of videos from Chile.

LOCO WEON!

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Ya lost everyone when you said "proof". It's not proof. It may be some evidence. But it is far from proof.

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   
So you give us a few time lapse videos that don't catch aliens. An airplane on a time lapse video travels across the screen as if you saw a shooting star in normal time. Now imagine a vehicle traveling at light speed across your normal vision, then a time lapse video. Don't forget that they could possibly have invisibility capabilities.

Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   
First off, maybe it's because they didn't use the word "alien" or that was not a concept they were familiar with. Secondly, there is a difference between a UFO and aliens. Perhaps they did see a UFO but that doesn't necessarily mean they had to believe it was piloted by ANY beings much less ones from outer space.

The only "proof" in this video is that we live in a beautiful universe sorry.

edit on 5-6-2011 by infiniteobserver because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unrivaled1
No offense to the op but this has to be the most ridiculous thread ive seen to date. The video proves nothing other than the beauty of the night sky especially from Chile.

What is also ridiculous is that you use a video from Chile, MY BEAUTIFUL CHILE, to talk nonsense.

Being have Chileno myself i can tell you ufo's are a common and almost daily occurrence in Chile. Infact 2 of my 4 clear ufo sightings were in Chile when i was living there. I can tell you this EVERY SINGLE Chileno knows about them and sees them regularly. I have never met a Chileno who has not seen them.

I'll leave you with a couple of words any Chileno would say to you after reading this thread and a couple of videos from Chile.

LOCO WEON!

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

yo agregaria.... LOCO WEON Y ENCIMA PENDEJO!!!!

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 12:19 AM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

Sad when your dreams of hanging out with e.t are crushed, EH?
No aliens are here, planets like ours are probably so common, they are like ant hill and the ones with intelligent life most likely kill themselves in a stupid act. So the probability of us actually making contact is slim to nill.

There are probably higher types of lifeforms and intelligences that are far superior than our own, that would take no interest in us. At most extermination of our species, because we are a virus and destroying the planet, with a future of destroying more planets, thus logically eliminate the species, eliminate the problem. Good thing for them, bad for us.

The fact we are sending signals out in the first place is just proof of our stupid nature, like calling out to predators in the woods, termites might as well directly tell you " hey. We are Here, in your wooden table, do you like us?" pretty much sums up humanities last words. Other than screaming.

Some may be friendly, or even against war or weapons. I'm betting you the ones against weapons are dead. No weapons tom fight back with.

Either way, we are hidden, if there were aliens. WE WOULD KNOW!!!!

Either we die and don't know what hit us, or big black space ships start burning our once pretty planet and everybody screams to death.

The happy ending would be like star trek and vulcans or something. Logically we wouldn't know what they are saying, we communicate verbally, bees dance, ants use their atentas (misspelled) birds chirp. Aliens could use part frequency part telepathic language set. Nobody would understand each other and it would be dreadfully awkward.

Also note, certain minerals are valuable. We could be killed over greed, how lame. But for the most part, space is effing huge and we are dust in the wind. So yea enjoy life, reincarnation is probably real (you couldn't ever tell, your last body and mind are dead) and don't let stupid stuff bother you, life is too short to fret over the little things.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 12:21 AM
link   
They could be invisible. They could be somewhere other than within the field of vision shown. They could be too small to be visible.

I don't believe any of those things, personally. But the word "proof" requires a higher standard than, "It isn't visible in this video, therefore it does not exist."

That's ultimately what it comes down to. It is incredibly difficult (perhaps impossible philosophically depending on your stance) to prove a negative.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 12:58 AM
link   
I wouldn't equate statistics with proof. If a huge asteroid hit Moon and dislodged it from orbit would be unexpected according to statistics, but still possible.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Can i set up a camera outside and film my front yard, not capturing a fly on my video and then say "Proof that flies dont exist" ?

And i just have to say, when you said "if i were an alien" i just dont see how that works, aliens could so far from human, maybe the human mind cant even comprehend what "alien" is.

Just sayin

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 01:09 AM
link   
(To be fair and honest I must say that before posting this I only got to about the 3 minute mark on the first video)

I will have to see the rest of the video/s but if what the op is saying then there is proof birds don't exist either, cause from the bit that I have seen thus far I have not seen any birds showing proof of their existence, only satellites and shooting stars and the milky way does seem to exist.

The videos are pretty awesome.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 01:24 AM
link   
reply to post by SubPop79

LOL for a second I thought you had figured that there are no UFO's around our planet and then you start going on about how they would fly away or cloak... HAHA

jokes...

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 02:17 AM
link   
You will still get flamed because there is no proof.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 03:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by itbenickp

I believe what PhD was trying to allude to was that with how many UFO reports and sightings there are all over the world, at any given time, odds are a stationary camera constantly filming will catch a glimpse of it. However even with it being timelapsed in that video the original footage could be in standard time. Get our hands on that and we can make a fair assessment. This was a beautiful video, definately reminds you how insignificant we all are though.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join