It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video proof that aliens are NOT flying around Earth!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   
I contemplated where to place this thread and what to title it and i decided to put it here and name it this. I stumbled upon these two videos that amazed me with their beauty. I was so excited i couldn't take my eyes away from the screen and had to watch each one twice. About five minutes after i came down from my (natural) high i began to wonder, where were all the aliens? What better location? What clearer night? What better camera than what is in these videos to film any unusual activity?? This was filmed night after night after night from the "perfect" location!! Then i realized they do this EVERY night in places all over the world for YEARS!! Galileo studied the stars for his entire life and never once mentioned aliens. The Mayans are revered for their star gazing to the point where people believe when their calendar ends the world will end with it, have you ever heard a Mayan prophecy or teaching mentioning aliens? These videos have brought me to the conclusion that there aren't any.

I would recommend you watch these videos in 720p and on fullscreen because no matter what you believe the videos are nothing short of AMAZING!! Take a look for yourself and tell me how many aliens or ufo's you see, i welcome the feedback. Please remember there are such things as satellites and "shooting stars".

This one shows the rotation of the Earth.

edit on 6/4/2011 by ProphecyPhD because: changed the title because i was getting flamed

+97 more 
posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by ProphecyPhD

I have seen this video and it isn't proof of anything but how vast the universe is.

What do you want the aliens to come tap on the telescope and wave hi?

The video is amazing but proof of nothing...

I wish people would STOP using "proof" in their titles.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   
While the video IS amazing, it is NOT proof that aliens don't exist. Not even close. For one, that is just a single location on Earth. It also is time lapsed, so if a UFO did appear during taping, it probably zoomed out of view too fast to be seen. Also we have no idea what technology they have. They could be cloaked.
edit on 4-6-2011 by SubPop79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   
While these are some awesome videos, in WHAT way does proving the VASTNESS of the universe PROVE that E.T's don't exist?

Damnit Mblah beat me to the punch.

edit on 4-6-2011 by ThinkingCap because: (no reason given)

+32 more 
posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   

I don't see tacos in this video, so I suppose they don't exist either. Sucks, I liked tacos too.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   
u cant prove thers no life else wer wen thers proof ther is
we are life complicated life and every religion says in one way or another
powerfull beings created us in ther image
wer are they ,watching learning and waiting for us to make the first move
if u say that is proof then ur brain is being wasted p
luss if u realy thought that u wouldent know about this site and u wouldent of
done 20 posts to be able to start a thread in wich if u went to a convention u would be bullyed and skined

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   

all those videos are , are proof the the sky, stars, and everything int hem are extemly beautiful to watch and how fortunate we are to be able to see them.

this in no way proves anything, i dont see air, does that mean it isnt there?

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   
OP, I watched the videos.

I need you to change the title to "DO exist", because that's what the vids do for me.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Its quite sad that you come to this conclusion after watching these two videos. These video's prove nothing, and i don't know how you can say that Aliens don't exist. Chances are, there is plenty of life in the universe. Because we have not found it, does not mean its not there. You universe is a pretty big place you know!

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   
I believe these videos are proof that aliens are NOT visiting us. Yes, this is only one location on Earth but look at how vast and clear this view is. Now take into account that this is being done ALL OVER THE WORLD by amateurs as well as professionals!! Now try to remember that this has been being done for CENTURIES!! What of Galileo or the Mayans, were they not the best of the best? Do you discredit their work? Why don't they mention aliens or spacecraft? I realize these videos are time lapsed but that is just an added effect, do you really believe no one watched the original footage? If i were flying over an alien world i would fly where these telescopes were located verses a metropolis like say New York.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProphecyPhD
I believe these videos are proof that aliens are NOT visiting us. Yes, this is only one location on Earth but look at how vast and clear this view is. Now take into account that this is being done ALL OVER THE WORLD by amateurs as well as professionals!! Now try to remember that this has been being done for CENTURIES!! What of Galileo or the Mayans, were they not the best of the best? Do you discredit their work? Why don't they mention aliens or spacecraft? I realize these videos are time lapsed but that is just an added effect, do you really believe no one watched the original footage? If i were flying over an alien world i would fly where these telescopes were located verses a metropolis like say New York.

But ufo's have been witnesessed throughout history. Are thse ET, well, we don'y know, but if you look at the current times, then ufo's are see all over the world. From militery personal to pilots to astromoners. Many cases still remain unexplained. So, could these be ET? of course they could, but they can also be a number of things, but the phenomenon is there, and is real.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Ok so you win the misleading headline of the week prize .
You have provided no proof aliens don't exist , in fact it could be said that what the vids prove is our Galaxy is so vast that Alien life must exist .
Just because you can see no obvious evidence of ET space craft in these time lapse video's does not prove they don't exist , it just proves they weren't in the area at the time

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   

No video, no film can prove theirs no such thing as aliens, that's pure such nonsense, especially if we haven't been that far into space. And were claiming to never of ever met a species from space.

And for a fact there is proof of aliens, there is actual proof of alien life. not intelligent life I'll give you that. but theres aliens

Edit- Sorry got carried away with my post, but i shout to mods. misleading thread, cut this dis-information
edit on 4-6-2011 by Wolvo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Yea you said "if I were" but you aren't so you have no idea where alien beings would fly or if they can cloak their craft or not.

This video doesn't prove anything. If anything you can see all the stars out there and that right there should tell you something....The universe is pretty damn big!

Also just because Galileo and The Mayans don't mention aliens, it doesn't mean they don't exist. Plenty of other civilizations have mentioned "beings from the sky" which I interpret today as aliens.

I find much more evidence of aliens existing than I do of them not existing....also to think we are the only living beings in that huge universe is a bit arrogant and ignorant.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Just to clarify my post a little bit. I believe (key word is I) that these videos are proof POSITIVE that aliens are not visiting Earth. They could be out some where in deep space but they are NOT here (Earth). I have never seen air but i can prove it is there and you can too. NO ONE can prove there are aliens among us. This is a fact (or prove it).

p.s. ATS is not just about aliens

p.p.s. can someone please answer at least ONE of the questions i asked??

1) Name an ancient astronomer that still is relevant today that has mentioned aliens or spacecraft.
2) Do u see anything that even resembles aliens or spacecraft in these videos?
3) Out of all the people in the world who watch the skies EVERY night and record, where are their testimonies?

All we ever get are blurry, far far away zig zagging dots of light which brings me to this question:

4) Why would an entire spaceship illuminate?

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Short answer..

IF an advanced civilization is visiting our planet wouldn't it be safe to say that they might have technologies to possibly hide themselves in plain view? IF they can travel the galaxies from wherever it is that they are from then I would assume they might have some pretty awesome cloaking abilities so we do not see them, maybe they don't want to be seen.

I have seen UFOs but whether they were piloted by aliens or humans I do not know....all I know is the last one I saw made all the hairs on the back of my neck stand up and I didn't sleep til the sun came up the next morning.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   

have you ever heard a Mayan prophecy or teaching mentioning aliens?

Yes I've seen it many places, they called them "Gods" though.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   

ok so with the vastness of space, the trillions of galaxies, solar systems etc etc etc you belive we are the only intelligent life? hmm

as for the Mayans etc, actually their is thought that they did believe in visitations etc due to their art and things being investigated

The Mayans believed their predecessors came from the Pleiades. The Mayan Indians of Central America knew the earth was round centuries before the Europeans made this discovery. The Popol Vuh states that several gods, including Hunahpu, Xbalanque, and the great god-king Quetzalcoatl, returned to the stars after their earth life ended.

2000 b.c. Peru's Inca civilization. Pre-Inca, like the Maya said the gods were from the star system "pleiades" just as the sumerians did. Inca ruins have been found at 13,000 feet, with one stone weighing 20,000 tons. Legend tells of spaceships that came from the stars. Inca ornaments of "platinium" were found. Text reveals the inca's knew the earth was round centuries before it was known to the Western world.

As with all Myths about Mayan Gods and Goddesses - Mayan Myths discuss connections with being from other realms who came to Earth to seed the planet.

Many people see the story of the Popol Vuh is the story of extraterrestrial Gods who came down and made man in his own image. When they first made man he was so perfect - living as long as they did - he could see far and wide - clairvoyant - and was as perceptive as they were.

www.netscientia.com...

the mayans and mars - arcturi.com...

links about aliens in ancient civilizations

ancient aliens

Ancient aliens visst earth part 1 of 4

ancient astronaughts

there is an abundance of other stuff to do with artifacts that have been found, drawings, writings to suggest aliens have visited us a very long time.

also look up the chariots of the god- makes intresting reading

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join