It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ancient Aliens Debunked?

page: 32
<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   
The word Myth was invented by the gov't to cover up our history. Calling them "fariy tales". Then now they get you believing mythology and fairytale are just not real. They got you to good

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   
As an available minded dude I've invested lots of your time researching E.T history and major account visitations - probably the most prevalent problem I have appear throughout may be the substantial cover-up for the whole issue, that is what persists to draw my interest.

[Mod Edit - Removed spam links]
edit on 17/7/2011 by Sauron because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 03:05 AM
link   
Title: Ancient Aliens Debunked?
No need to ´debunk´, there is no theory, just speculation. No evidence to proof.

Erich von Däniken was doing this for money reasons, because he was broke and in jail.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 05:30 AM
link   
I could give *SNIP* if anyone believes me or not, when I say I know what I seen, I seen it. I live about 5 or so miles from nasa, titusville ,chilling by

to the wize ass non believers/debunkers, do this, go to playlinda beach in titusville at night with a high def camera with the right filters , camp out in the woods video the strange lights/objects you'll see zipping back and forth in the sky near nasa/patrick afb that move faster than anything anyone of you've ever seen with orb front ends followed by green trails with white tips at the end of them. and they are not airplanes or rockets as they dont change direction on a dime. and then post back and confirm what you've seen. I have family thats worked out there that have confirmed what im saying now. must have been a high speed weather balloons....rright. I painted the O&C building when the constellation program was being conceived, as contrary to what people say about it being a public showcase to justify funding for the nasa program, that's BS! I with my own eyes (i have pic's) seen spending at the gov's finest that the public will never see nor ever hear about some serious hightech out of this world equipment...the vacuum chambers now have a new purpus.....but I didn't see what the new 27 ton gantry in the O&C is putting into them...they made us leave when the operations begun?? there's things going on out there that there keeping hush hush. these 5 story chambers are GIGANTIC and are being renovated for purposes only the higher ups know about..god I wished I still worked out there, I was banking$$$...check it out people..

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.
edit on 7/18/2011 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 05:39 AM
link   
sorry for the HUGE gape in the txt of the post, I dont know why it did that. mods if you can fix that please do.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 06:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Freshkryp69

uh, strange gap in your post, you can fix that by editing..

´´do this, go to playlinda beach in titusville at night with a high def camera with the right filters , camp out in the woods video the strange lights/objects you'll see zipping back and forth in the sky near nasa/patrick afb that move faster than anything anyone of you've ever seen with orb front ends followed by green trails with white tips at the end of them. ´´

when you already have been there, can you post a pic or film?

greets
edit on 18-7-2011 by anti72 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Freshkryp69
I could give *SNIP* if anyone believes me or not, when I say I know what I seen, I seen it. I live about 5 or so miles from nasa, titusville ,chilling by

to the wize ass non believers/debunkers, do this, go to playlinda beach in titusville at night with a high def camera with the right filters , camp out in the woods video the strange lights/objects you'll see zipping back and forth in the sky near nasa/patrick afb that move faster than anything anyone of you've ever seen with orb front ends followed by green trails with white tips at the end of them. and they are not airplanes or rockets as they dont change direction on a dime. and then post back and confirm what you've seen. I have family thats worked out there that have confirmed what im saying now. must have been a high speed weather balloons....rright. I painted the O&C building when the constellation program was being conceived, as contrary to what people say about it being a public showcase to justify funding for the nasa program, that's BS! I with my own eyes (i have pic's) seen spending at the gov's finest that the public will never see nor ever hear about some serious hightech out of this world equipment...the vacuum chambers now have a new purpus.....but I didn't see what the new 27 ton gantry in the O&C is putting into them...they made us leave when the operations begun?? there's things going on out there that there keeping hush hush. these 5 story chambers are GIGANTIC and are being renovated for purposes only the higher ups know about..god I wished I still worked out there, I was banking$$$...check it out people..

Intetresting.

So, are you saying you're ancient, or that the lights are?

Harte

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 02:45 AM
link   
People will believe what they want to believe. The Ancient Aliens theory is just like the Bible/Jesus theory. Everyone needs something to believe in.

I dont fault anyone for believing in the AA theory. It makes sense when you get down to the root of it.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 03:17 AM
link   
well if these guys came down to tell us about gardening and other stuff, besides the sciences,

where did they get that knowledge?

it seems to me that they had been through that phase in their history.

are we talking parallel evolution? something that all "people" go through?

just another cog in the profile of these AA.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   
I couldnt find another thread to post this in, but for any of you into the whole ancient alien theory, someone i know did a song with a well known "conspiracy" type rapper named k-rino called "Ancient Aliens" check it out and let me know if you like it. Ancient Aliens Song

and for those who don't know, the new season of ancient aliens comes on July 28th 2011 and is called "Aliens and the Old West" Tune in and enjoy!

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by daniel5383

whatever happened to that alien and gunslinger movie with harrison ford and daniel craig?

that still happening?

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by anti72

No need to ´debunk´, there is no theory, just speculation. No evidence to proof.

Good point, however sometimes I think it's a good to point out the lack of evidence and flawed logic that some might not recognize from watching the show. The History Channel provides very few skeptics on these shows and the clips of skeptics are often a tiny percentage of the show.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 07:20 AM
link   
That show is awful and 99% of the theories posited are absolute garbage.

But don't throw the baby out with the bathwater.

Every single civilization on earth has, at its most distant past, myths regarding the arrival of beings from the sky who, one way or another, exert influence over us.

I also look at things like the german woodcarvings of the 1500s depicting discs battling in the sky and have to wonder. But seriously, don't watch that program and think it is representative of the theory in general, or has anything truly useful to say whatsoever. its just popularized pablum.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by sgreco
Every single civilization on earth has, at its most distant past, myths regarding the arrival of beings from the sky who, one way or another, exert influence over us.

It might be better to use the actual truth, if you want to make some kind of argument.

As it is, you've just repeated a complete falsehood.

Harte

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   
In reading you're Thread, excuse me if I used this term incorrectly I am new to this. But I am amazed at how blind we are today to the truth of things. I see everyday people who believe in something or people such as actors or professional athletes who are not the people we find out are and not the idol we thought them to be, we go in defense mode to protect our own ego for Idolizing such people. I was born into a Roman Catholic family and God was engrained into me at young age and I am thankful for that. To this day I have a family of my own and still practice Catholicism in our home. Here is were it gets interesting, I had questions about my religion such as The Immaculate Conception,Sons of our God that I heard repeatedly before I could read Eric Von Doniken or Childress. Many things said but I clearly could not understand and when I asked my mother for these answers it was said to me leave it alone, right then an there I realized fear is a major factor in seeing things differently when doubts exist in what you believe so strongly. I thank Leonardo Davinci, Michael Angelo, Christopher Columbus and the others to think differently for we would have missed out on so much in what we enjoy today. You describe what you see and hold that to true opinion and the others are wrong but let me ask you this if we both see the color blue do you and I see it the same way as in color or shade? So I ask you this are you opinions motivated by religious beliefs or fear ?

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by rustyd745

You describe what you see and hold that to true opinion and the others are wrong but let me ask you this if we both see the color blue do you and I see it the same way as in color or shade?

It is not so much of what one has seen, it is more to the fact of what questions cannot be answered with current ideologies and technology of our understanding of such matters.
And there are many shades of 'Blue' by the way, some description's more exacting than others for preciseness and actual coloring being presented.

So I ask you this are you opinions motivated by religious beliefs or fear ?

They are motivated (For me anyway) by the lack of explanation but also the affiliations from one theory to another. The Bible is the most read and the first printed text in our current society, with the Sumerians and Akkadians, what was written was time consuming and then repeated throughout the ages.
There are those out there that don't see this as a factual statement, but the curve is leaning towards the basis that all ancient texts basically tell the same stories as the biblical accounts, just with different players and names. Which, if taken literally and significantly explains a lot of our origin's and other possibilities other than there being an Omnipotent creator theories.
Though some think the argument is mundane, moot or just plain crazy, it has it's place for discussion in the realm of our existence. It took an incredible race to create our mathematical, intellectual and literary prowess to even have created such metaphysical capabilities. These weren't 'Brain Child's' of our past, there was direct contact by higher intelligences to allow for these thing's to transgress as to what we have today.
Harte will argue this point, but as far s I can tell, this thread has been running for sometime and still there is no "DEBUNKED" that I can see, just rhetorical arguments. As Usual.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Titen-Sxull
reply to post by ThinkingCap

Thanks for the response ThinkingCap. It really bothers me that History Channel's most popular programming is typically this sort of thing rather than actual history. But between you and me I'll take ancient aliens over another Nostradamus show any day

'Actual History', are you referring to what here ? We have written records of these times ? Not really. Most of the 'actual history' you are talking about is the speculation of people, just like ancient aliens.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Draken

I mean actual history supported by artifacts, records, etc. Used to be that the History channel was basically the WW2 channel, now its dominated by pseudoscientific tripe about the end of the world, Nostradamus, and ancient aliens.

And no, mainstream archeology and history are not based purely on speculation. However even if it WERE it still wouldn't put ancient astronaut proponents on equal footing since, at the very least, the mainstream conclusions are more plausible and down-to-Earth. Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence, so an ordinary explanation is always going to be more plausible than leaping to an extraordinary conclusion. While it is true that there are still plenty of mysteries about mankind's past leaping to the absurd alien conclusion to fill in those mysteries does no one any good.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Titen-Sxull

You know what's sad? I watched this with my friends and I've literally been shunned because I don't believe aliens came. I live in a small redneck town, where your either a religious nut job or doing drugs. The intellects have already left.

Anyway left and right I was debunking tue narrators claims, and it would appear no one wishes to hear anything I have to say. It's become clear to them that I'm "damaged"

So I am not asking why people believe it, I'm asking when evidence is shown that disproves ones beliefs why do some proclaim that is it false and the one who argues shouldn't have friends or be alive in that matter.

I hate to say it, but it seems all logic has died in the town of Perth, Canada.

top topics

<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join