It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The most accurate prophecies i have ever seen.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Apologies if this has been posted.

Fields Of the Woods in NC has 3 crosses. They are on a hill not a mountain but the entire
place is situated in the NC mountains so it might be a match. Or not.......

fieldsofthewoodbiblepark.com...

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   
It doesn't really matter in the end, if this guy even existed or really said this stuff.

What does matter is how stupid we humans are. And how correct the assessment levied in the prophecies are.

We are just idiots. I know here at ATS we strive to be above it but we all still fail. Humans are not perfect, never will be.

The point here is that we ruined our world because we are greedy selfish and stupid. We fight over petty things as the good things about Life on Earth are disappearing rapidly.

Perhaps we deserve it. Perhaps the great downfall will be a great lesson? Although I have doubts that many humans will ever learn their lesson (too prideful to listen to anyone but themselves), it doesn't really matter because it's a mere balancing act.

We cannot maintain this imaginary fortress for much longer, the truth is causing it to deteriorate rapidly.

That's why it doesn't matter if the prophet even existed. I know we are screwed right now today, and that's really all that matters at this point.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Hmmm, an important thing to point out.

I notice a lot of people are trying to figure out what the mountain with 3 crosses is, perhaps so they can make a rush for that location in hopes of surviving doomsday?

It's absurd seriously people. There is no safe haven from the stupidity of mankind. Thinking you can escape the destruction is a perfect example of how blind and ignorant we really are.

There is no safe haven. There is no sanctuary. There is no where to run or hide. I am sorry but this is the truth.

The level of screwed we are is not survivable even with bunkers under the ground, and no matter where you hide you will find out the hard way, that hiding spot is now your grave. Mortality will always triumph.

Chasing these mountains for safety is insanity, it's pointless.

The only chance we really have is through loving each other and actually respecting other human beings and their liberty. By respecting other humans we will refrain from causing so many transgressions against them and the Earth's life.

That's the solution to this whole thing. Love and Respect.

But human beings are too prideful to listen to this. They know better. They will find without Love and Respect, there is only Hell and Death for us all!

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Lol, what use is the hill with 3 crosses when the whole UNIVERSE will be destroyed?

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Misterlondon

We [Serbia] will not fight in this war, but others will do battle over our heads. Burning people will fall from the sky over Pozega [a town in Serbia]. Only one country at the end of the world, surrounded by great seas, as big as our Europe, will live in peace, without any troubles... Upon it or over it not a single cannon-ball will explode!

Looks like im safe here
All jokes aside its a very good read,thanks for sharing....

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   
I am LATE as usual, but this is a great thread. Thanks for sharing with us.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost375

This is an interesting paragraph. Why would it be more dangerous to fly rather than fight on ground? The most logical thing I can think of is that this war starts at a time when the sun is releasing a lot of solar flares and EMPs. In that case, we could go to war and all of our planes could just fall out of the sky. Imagine if a plane or two were flying from a base in America, e.g. Roswell, and flew over San Francisco. Let's just suppose that these planes were flying to China while carrying a nuke. What happens if a solar flare hits the plane while its over a major city, e.g. San Fran. Woe to armies that fly over skies, that's what happens.

The second part of the paragraph could be a chemical that causes drowsiness. That's a pretty easy part to interpret.

Our fighters and bombers are hardened and sealed against EMP or radiation from nukes so some from the Sun wont affect them much. However the war he is talking about, the Gog-Magog war between Israel vrs Russia, Iran, Lebanon and Syria with its Africa corps. During that great war Israel and im sure the U.S. Navys air defense systems will drop everything flying toward Israel. That is how Israel wins. Israeli nukes get through to their targets while Russia's do not.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

Upon Mount Zion everyone would be safe from attack!!!! God will not allow anyone to bomb his mountain. Mountain with three crosses is not hard to figure out people. Its the only place in the end that God protects. ISRAEL.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by CrazyCloud

It sure does;
and, as a newbie myself, i hope that you've learned how to embed/link/whatever to the source.
Haven't read past here yet, so maybe you have already.
I'd really like to digest it myself.
If it really is as old as this post suggests, the OP & you (of course, thanks for emailing the guy) are really on to something that's COMPLETELY non mainstream.
Fascinating stuff. Going to keep reading now, and thanks CrazyCloud, and the OP.

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sky watcher

Upon Mount Zion everyone would be safe from attack!!!! God will not allow anyone to bomb his mountain. Mountain with three crosses is not hard to figure out people. Its the only place in the end that God protects. ISRAEL.

Only man created country boundaries and even in the past few hundred years they have changed (many Hungarian cities are now in Austria and Romania, for example).

So to speak of Israel is merely to speak of a set piece of land that we as humans decided upon. God uses maps now, does he, to check the boundries of Israel so only those past the check point will be saved?

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 02:29 AM
link   
Need to authenticate the book and text.... As it stands it sounds like a great story, and as so many stories seem to follow the same path….

I guess we can get down to the nuts and bolts… what part of the prophecies have yet to be fulfilled? I guess we can start there and see how accurate they become… it is easy to create prophecies based on events already happened…

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 03:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sky watcher

i think thats a lot of tripe. chosen psychopaths is another equal illusion. and if you prefer to believe in the bible, does not every mountain get brought down?

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 03:18 AM
link   

"Chasing these mountains for safety is insanity, it's pointless.

The only chance we really have is through loving each other and actually respecting other human beings and their liberty. By respecting other humans we will refrain from causing so many transgressions against them and the Earth's life.

That's the solution to this whole thing. Love and Respect. "

whilst i heartily agree with the latter remarks, its not pointless to seek shelter and those that dont suffer heart attacks will certainly do that. its a natural instinct. and some shelters may enable one to survive long enough. in the occult history of the world, always a few will survive to begin the race's growth again.

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 03:31 AM
link   
Hmm, that is actually pretty interesting... A lot more specific than the much more famous Nostradamus for sure.

Some of the things he said, it almost seems like he was just using common sense for what will happen in the future.

For example I can predict that one day men will walk on another planet. I can predict that one day we will build stations on planets and men will live their. You know?

But at the same time, I am still impressed... I will have to read up more on this guy.

Thanks for sharing!

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 04:48 AM
link   
Hello, this is my first post here. Thanks Dan for emailimg me, but it may be more convinient if I post here directly. Excuse me for my English, I do my best but I never lived outside Serbia.

About ten years ago I took the research on this matter and wrote the book about my findings.

The myth began at 1902 (after the death of both prophets), when it had only two "prophecies", created by one journalist and one politician, for political reasons. During the XX century, it grew up to more than 150 prophecies (note that both prophets died in XIX century). The most important fact is that the vast majority of prophecies was written (which means documented in written form at books and newspaper) AFTER the predicted event. Just a few of them were documented before, mostly wrong, so they had to be forgotten and erased from the list. Here I do not count the prophecies for far-future events, until we see do they deserve our attention.

Here are some facts, in short:

Involved persons (skip this unless you want to compare it with the timeline):
- prophet Milosh Tarabic (1809-1854)
- prophet Mitar Tarabic (son of Milosh's brother) (1829-1899)
- priest Zaharije Zaharic (?-1918), their godfarther, which allegedly wrote down their prophecies (no proof for that)
- journalist and editor Pera Todorovic (1852-1907), supposed author of Kremna's myth together with Cedomilj Mijatovic, politician
- priest and writer dr Radovan Kazimirovic, which wrote a lot about Kremna prophecy in newspapers during 1915-1940 (Zaharije's schoolfriend)
- journalist and writer Predrag Golubovic (1935-1994), wrote a book Kremna Prophecy in 1982 (12 editions)

Timeline:
- 1902: the first newspaper article about the prophecy about King Milan's divorce from 1888, launched for political reasons (Pera Todorovic, journalist and Cedomilj Mijatovic, politician) (14 years late)
= also (a few days later): prophecy about King Milan's abdiction from 1888 (14 years late)
- 1903, may 28: assassination of king Aleksandar Obrenovic and his wife Draga Masin
- 1903, may 30: prophecy on assassination in "Mirror" news, Pera Todorovic (1 day late)
- 1914: WW I began (not a word about it before it started)
- 1915: prophecy about WW I start in "Nish's Messanger" (dr Kazimirovic) (1 year late)
... also: 1. Turkey will disappear fro Europe (never happened)
... 2. Austria will dissapear (never happened)
... 3. Constatinopolis will be conquered by Rusia (never happened)
... 4. Serbia will be greatly enlarged (never happened)
... 5. town Krusevac will became the capitol of Serbia (never happened)
... 6. Rusia will be the most powerfull country in the world (never happened)
... 7. prophecy about Serbia's triumph in WWI (the only fulfilled prophecy)
- 1918: WWII end (there was not a prophety about when it will end)
- 1928: prophecy about the year of WWI end (10 years late)
- 1928: prophecy on future wars: There will be no wars in the future (Kazimirovic)
- 1939: Kazimirovic's book about the Kremna prophecy, but not a word about WW II
- 1939: WWII began
- 1982: Book of Kremna's prophecy (Golubovic), prophecies on:
... - WWII (43 years late)
... - Hitler and swastika (about 50 years late)
... - Hitler defeated (37 years late)
... - Prophecy that there will be no wars in the future in Serbia during many generations, and Serbia will be very famous and very much respected in the world (this prophecy vanished in the edition 1993 of the same book, when the war started in Yugoslavia)
... - all other prophecies about the past and future events were created succesively in 12 editions of the same books by journalist Predrag Golubovic.

I tried to keep this in short, but I have a lot of facts which support the consclusion that the whole prophecy is just a myth and a media bunk.

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 06:25 AM
link   
reply to post by VojaAntonic

Thank you for sharing your work with us. Prophecies always sound more accurate and impressive when they are written after the event!

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 06:29 AM
link   
This truly is a intriguing prophecy, the part about people flying over head could of been predicted by most people around that era, as the thought of flight was all around the world and with the sight of birds would give the desire to fly.

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 06:29 AM
link   
articles in Serbian are much better, i can translate them precisely if someone wants to

nice sharing with people

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 06:30 AM
link   
and btw they werent peasants, they were all well educated people, university education i think, just not very rich

highest world percentage of dr. titles in that town

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Im from Serbia and i can tell you that he is very popular in Serbia,and i think almost every human in Serbia know who he is..but i have never heard about his prophecies..Pretty interesting find...
Can you just tell us the source of this text?

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join