It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The most accurate prophecies i have ever seen.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by shutdownormeltdown
"Mitar Tarabich, (1829-1899)"

"There will be a few wars around the kingdom of Israel..."

--

I hate to skeptic up this thread, I really do. But the quote above sounds to me like it was written from the point-of-view of someone who was alive -after- Israel became a nation, in 1948.

That being said, this thread was still an awesome read, and there is real wisdom in what was written, no matter when it was written. S+F

Noticed that too. We would need someone from Serbia to confirm the story and its English translation. Edit: on page 9, these prophecies are debunked.
edit on 5-6-2011 by Mdv2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 07:07 AM
link   
Ok....I'm going to go ahead and call BS on this. It is so easy to take old pics you would get from the web, say it's this or that guy, make up a story around him and put it on the web.

This is rediculous. I'm kinda gullible sometimes, but not today for some reason.

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 07:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Misterlondon

Very nice, i love predictions.

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready

so does anyone know where there is a mountain with 3 crosses.??

That is the symbol of a "safe harbor" for sailors during pirate days. There are many mountains with 3 crosses overlooking harbors. There is a very small hill here in the city of Carrabelle, FL with 3 crosses looking out of the harbor.

Interesting post.

Many harbors and seaports have the open armed Christ welcoming ships.
This may have been an indicator as to the theology and nature of the place they were heading into as well, ie no heathen pirates? A signal to fellow Christians perhaps?

I know a tall thin white headed and bewhiskered sailor named Pete, his lovely wife Helen, living there in Carrabelle. Worried greatly during that oil spill. Hope you all made it without too much damage to the marshes and shores. Reminds me, I haven't talked to the Hoyts in a quite spell.

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by VojaAntonic

Thank you very much, VojaAntonic.

Now let's hope future readers actually READ your post before commenting.

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   

The translation for "mountain with 3 crosses" was not accurate. In original, the prophecy says "Tri krstate gore", which literally means "Three cross-like mountains".

By the way, the first occurence of that prophecy was in 1982 (even 83 years after the prophet's death), and was probably created by journalist Predrag Golubovic. No previous book or article mentions it.

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by hmdphantom

If you are here only to diminish the power of God you have failed once more.
“‘And in the last days it shall be, God declares, that I will pour out my Spirit on all flesh, and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams;

Acts 2:17

Peace my friend

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by VojaAntonic

its great to see you post here, as you were the author of the book talked about at the start of this thread, and you have obviously researched this story. (although with anything like this on the internet you can never be 100% certain, but you seem genuine and sincere)
id be interested in hearing more of your research on tarabich.

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   
sorry didnt read 10 pages, though interesting first post indeed!

has anyone noticed the british union jack flag has 3 crosses?

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

As i read your post i have come to understanding what a 3 cross mountain might be:
It is Jesus,his teachings and his life are a guide for us to follow,and a sanctuary in every situation or distress,not the catholic church,or the protestants or any religious institution for that matter.
We should not preach His word,we have to live it.

I am so glad to see a discussion so insightful and going in a great direction,no insults and judgment and i hope it stays that way.
Talking about the priorities and values in life we often neglect is one of my favorite subject.

Peace brothers

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   
I predict a family of bigfoot will be found and domesticated on vancouver island within 6 months.

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   

I'm really not normally a debunker but I did some research on this guy and it all seems bogus. I had a hard time finding any info before the year 2000 and the most reputable site that I have found which has information on this guy is Wikipedia, which doesn't say too much really. Also, a lot of those "predictions" had in fact come to pass during the lifetime of this man. I'm not saying this guy isn't legit, but more information from better sources needs to be dug up! Thanks for the post OP

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   
This Guy Is amazing, Im wondering why ive never heard of this guy
Guess its back to the ol' History storing GOOGLE XD hahaha
But seriously this guy described the Television ON POINT

Gave Me Goosebumps when i read the Tv Part

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   
i really find it hard to belive that an illiterate peasant could make all those precise descriptions given the fact that he had a limited vocabulary ,
if i'd want to write some false prophecies i'd come up with something exactly similar,
until someone can share evidence that this person was even real/born
i think we should all consider the data as bogus/uncertain ,
or are we all that gullible?
maybe someone from srbija could help with some ground work ?

edit on 5-6-2011 by mab22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by samsamm9

"People will do many stupid things, thinking that they know and can do everything, not knowing anything. Wise men will appear in the Orient, and their wisdom will cross all seas and frontiers, but people will not trust this wisdom for long time, and this real truth they will proclaim for a lie.

Islam ?

"Wise men will appear in the Orient, and their wisdom will cross all seas and frontiers, but people will not trust this wisdom for long time, and this real truth they will proclaim for a lie."

What do you all think ?

edit on 4-6-2011 by samsamm9 because: (no reason given)

No, definitely NOT Islam. Spiritual teachers from the Orient -- as in India, China, etc.

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   

In Cali, Colombia there is a mountain with three crosses, I've been there.

images1.flipkey.com...

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Thank you for the interesting post. Here's another prophesy to study; understanding numerology helps. I'd comment further, but I'm an amateur. However the chronology, order and especially coincidences within the numbered lines to actual dates had me in fuzzy awe with his insight.

Revolt of Islam by Percy Bysshe Shelley

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by AuranVector

Originally posted by samsamm9

"People will do many stupid things, thinking that they know and can do everything, not knowing anything. Wise men will appear in the Orient, and their wisdom will cross all seas and frontiers, but people will not trust this wisdom for long time, and this real truth they will proclaim for a lie.

Islam ?

"Wise men will appear in the Orient, and their wisdom will cross all seas and frontiers, but people will not trust this wisdom for long time, and this real truth they will proclaim for a lie."

What do you all think ?

edit on 4-6-2011 by samsamm9 because: (no reason given)

No, definitely NOT Islam. Spiritual teachers from the Orient -- as in India, China, etc.

Again for all the people wishing for "asian philosophy" , it's definitely NOT
what he was talking about.

Among people of a nation far to the north, there will appear a little man who will teach men about love and compassion, but there will be many Judases and hypocrites around him, so that he will have many difficulties. None of these hypocrites will want to know what real human grace is, but his wise books will remain, and all he says, and then people will see how self-deceived they were.

At that time, far away in the Russian mountains, a young man named Mikhail will appear. He will have a bright face and his entire appearance will radiate mercy. He will go to the nearest monastery and ring all the monastery bells. To those who gather around him there, he will say; ‘You forgot who I am, that I did not die, but am alive’. Mikhail will go everywhere, but mostly he will live in Constantinople. Let him who has ears hear’’.

www.orthodoxengland.org.uk...

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   
I'm leaning towards hoax. The wording in these "prophecies" makes them sound like they were written by a little kid (boxes "with some kind of gadget" inside, etc.). The linked website has no evidence on it, not even an image of the supposed fire-damaged book these prophecies came from. That website links to another website that uses EXACTLY the same quotes and a PRECISELY identical wording in its introduction. Hmm.

And then I thought about this part:

"Mitar Tarabich, (1829-1899) an illiterate peasant from a small Serbian village called Kremna, had experienced occasional prophetic visions. Being a religious person and having a local Serbian orthodox priest for a godfather...

...The priest, Zaharije Zaharich (1836-1918)..."

This supposed person is seven years older than his godfather.

Now that's just bad hoaxing.

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Well I am new here, but the prophecies this man has related and were recorded have hit me hard in a visceral way. I have seen a hill as described with the 3 crosses..I just can't for the life of me recall where right now. I've spent the past 15 years in long haul trucking and so I've pretty well seen every mile of U.S. Interstate, many times over. I'll have to really think on this.. However, several of the things he related hit me the same way. Familiar....I should know the reference...but I just can't quite place it in a real world context.

Thank you for the reference to this.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join