It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The most accurate prophecies i have ever seen.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   
HOAX

Those 'prophecies' sound like a bunch of things written after they happened. They sound VERY pro-U.N. too. They put all the blame for all the worlds problems on the backs of the 'big countries' and do not share the blame with the religious zealots running around with mass killings in the name of their god.

Definately HOAX.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Greensage

Thanks Greensage - you beat me to it. Although, technically I'm in Mesilla Park.
Would've been such a shame to see those crosses taken down.
I don't think the serb had Cruces in mind when writing/reciting his prophecies, though.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   
WOW! Star and Flag!

I am going to read up on this guy later, but if it all adds up then this guy blows Nostradamus completely out of the water! Astonishing accuracy!

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Misterlondon

It's not uncommon to hear of prophecies coming from that part of the world. My family is from the Ukraine and there are stories of a couple of ancestors making accurate predictions. I have also met a lot of Latinos with the ability.
If the stuff ever hits the fan I was headed to the mountains anyway. I live in the sticks but I was headed there anyway. There are not too many people who can survive in a mountainous environment so it will be just about the safest place to go.

edit on 4-6-2011 by cjdny because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by cLOUDDEAD

You shouldn't believe anything an anonymous stranger has to say on a forum. Get some street smarts and common sense.

Humans aren't to be trusted.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Hijaqd

To me this sounds like someone just typed it up.. easy to give a story line and a picture of an indian man sitting on a bench, and write up eveything that is wrong with humanity/Gaia lol.. these "prophicies" are WAY to accurate and clear to be 100% 'authentic', and would of be more main stream (like Notordamus) if true.

Very interesting indeed but im not going to ponder about it, I know what the future has in store for myself

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Hey...you even got someone who rejects prophecies to be interested with this one. Good work. I guess it all hinges on whether this really was written before 1900. IF it was its the most superb piece of prophecy. And if it wasnt written at that time then its a Hoax to further the U.N.s agenda.
edit on 4-6-2011 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Hoax or not I like this line:

People will drive in rigs upon the moon and stars. They will look for life, but life similar to ours they will not find. It will be there, but they will not be able to understand it and see that it is life.

That to me is closer to the truth than anything I have seen or heard so far....so so many distracitons, people just need to unwind and sort their priorities out.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Interesting stuff but nothing to really hang your hat on.

I'm amused, why would anybody, as many have on this thread, equate the Orient with Islam, or any other religion for that matter? Get an education guys.

Clearly real Spiritual power comes from the East but few in the West are familiar with those concepts, unfortunately for them. But possibly relates to the philosophy of combining Eastern thought with Western energy to produce the "New Man."

As for Israel, Christians are seldom able to overcome (or perceive) their delusions of conditioning, but obviously the world will be a happier place when Israel is a glassed over parking lot.

edit on 4-6-2011 by Brown Bear because: add context

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bad Dog
HOAX

Those 'prophecies' sound like a bunch of things written after they happened. They sound VERY pro-U.N. too. They put all the blame for all the worlds problems on the backs of the 'big countries' and do not share the blame with the religious zealots running around with mass killings in the name of their god.

Definately HOAX.

Is that just your opinion or do you have some evidence to prove it to be a hoax?

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   
This is original script end is translated ..

Tarabici (1829-1899): the vision of our present

"Tarabić brothers were born in Kremna near Uzice. Mitar Tarabić had the gift of seeing into the future, and his stories are second write and publish in a book called "flint prophecy"

I decided to offer their predictions because we are constantly spinning in the minds of one statement that izrekoše in the vision for this area: "For lack of grace in people ..." It seems to me that the grace of our slowly leaving the South and Bosnian territories."

"... When the world starts to live in peace after the Great War, everything will be just a bitter illusion ... because people will forget God ... and will believe only her intelligence ... And human intelligence compared to God's will and knowledge ... not even a drop in the ocean ..."

"The man will make a box with some buttons and images ... but will not be able to communicate with me that I will be dead ... although this will be a box with buttons near the other world ... such as the hair on their heads close together ... With the help of these boxes, the man will be able to see everything that happens in the world ...

... People will be drilling deep into the sources of the earth and remove the "gold" ... and it will give them light, speed and power ... and the Earth will play bitter tears ... and will have many more "gold" and "light" on the surface but inside ... the Earth will suffer because of these open wounds ... ... Instead of working in the fields, people will dig everywhere ... in the right and wrong places ... but the actual force will be all around them ... Only After many summer people will remember this force ... and they will understand that they were dumb as they dug big hole ... This force will be present in people themselves but a lot of time before they are used to detect ...

... Generally, a person will live a long, long time before introduce myself ... There will be many educated people who will think through their books and they can know everything ... They themselves will be the biggest obstacle to further development and self-discovery ... But once you acquire this knowledge ... they will understand in what were mistaken when they listened to blackmail those people ... When that finally happens they will be sorry that they are not discovered earlier ... because this knowledge is so simple ...

... People will do a lot of stupid things, thinking that they know and can do everything ... But, in fact, not knowing anything ... A wise man will appear in the Orient, and his wisdom will now move all the seas and borders ... but people will not long believe his wisdom ... claiming that its truth lies ... Their souls will not be obsessed with Davle, but something much worse ... They will think that their illusion of real truth ... but in their minds the truth will not be ... ... Here at home (Serbian) everything will be like in the world ... People will start to hate clean air and this divine freshness ... All will be dressed the same ... will not be able to distinguish male from female ... This will take abroad, but will remain with us longest ... Men will be born, and will not know for his grandfather and great-grandfather ...

... Although the men in our kingdom to forget the misery and hunger and live in great wealth ... brother will start to hate and think evil of a brother ...

... On our borders and over them a new nation will appear ... will grow like mushrooms after the rain ... will be good and honest ... and will answer our hatred with reason ... will take care of each other as the brothers ... And we, in our folly, you would think that we do what we want, we will try and be baptized with our faith ... but in vain ... because they will believe only in themselves and one more ... Big trouble will result from this, because this nation will be brave ... ... many summers this trouble will last, and nobody able to stop ... because their nation will grow like grass ... One will be born many summers after that will be honest and intelligent ... and he will cooperate with them in peace ... Will live in peace ... are there ... me here and there ...

... Serbs will be separated from each other and speak: "I am not a Serb, I am not a Serb ..."... dishonorable will infiltrate this nation ... and bed with Serbian women, mothers and sisters ... Justice such children to the Serbs, since the beginning of the world, there will be no worse generations ... Only weaklings will be born ... no one will be strong enough to bear the true heroes ...

... Once again, we will disappear from this area of ​​our ... We go to the north and then we can, realizing how stupid we were, back. When we return, protjeracemo improper to them will never see ...

... The whole world will be obasupnut strange illness which the drug will not be .. everyone will think you know how to treat it, but nobody will know anything ... and with God's help remedy will be all around them ...

... Man will travel to other worlds ... But, it will encounter a lifeless desolation ... However, God will forgive him ... it will be a man think that he knows better than him ... there, except the eternal peace of God, will not see anything ... but it will feel with your whole heart and soul of God's beauty and power ... People will be driving the moon and stars ... will ask for life ... but life like ours can not be found ... Life will be there ... but people will not be able to understand it and see ...

... What people are more aware, it will worry less and love each other ... Hatred will be so great between them that they will be more concerned with the various devices than to their najrodjenijih ... And we will believe that I make more than his neighbor ...

... Among people of the nation in the Far North will be on a small man to teach people love and sacrifice, but it will be much Judas and hypocrite about it ... yet his wise books will remain ... and words that he spoke ... and then people will figure out how they were wrong ... ... Those who read and write different books with numbers ... will think that they know the most ... These learned men will let their lives be guided by calculations ... and will work exactly what their numbers say ... Among them will be both good and evil ... Evil will do evil things ... zagadice water and air, river and land, and people will start dying ... These will then realize his mistake and instead of searching for wisdom in numbers ... will start to seek it in meditation ... ... When you start to meditate more ... will be closer to God's wisdom ... but it will be too late, because they polluted the whole world zlocesti ... and people will start dying rapidly ... Many will flee from cities in the interior and will ask for the mountains with three crosses ... and there, inside ... will be able to breathe and drink water ... Those who escape will save themselves and their closest ... but not for long ... New temptation will come ... There will be lots of food in towns and villages, but will be poisoned ... A lot of hungry people will eat and die ... Now those who are fasting will survive ... because it will save them the Holy Spirit ... and being close to God ...

... Swords are the most powerful ... When this horrible war starts ... those whose powerful armies flying over the sky of the mouth of those who are on land or water ... The scientists will invent different and strange cannon ammunition ... when they explode ... instead of killing ... zacarace all alive ... people, army, stock ... uspavace them ... and then vratice to mind ...

... We, the Serbs will not fight here ... but others will fight above our heads ... fire, the soldiers will fall from the sky over Pozega ... (How many remember the original text from the book Tarabic talked about the conflict of aircraft belonging to the Italians and Russians. Of course, this year could be, perhaps even one of these days also might be working on further future). ... Only one country at the end of the world, surrounded by great seas, the size of Europe, will live in peace, without any problems ... Above it, no cannon ball will explode ... Those who are going to hide in the mountains with three crosses will find shelter and will be saved ... then live in happiness and love ... it will be more wars ... (This passage is irresistibly reminiscent of Nostradamus and his "three crosses worse." Possible explanations range from Australia, which is surrounded by oceans and the size of Europe to the fallout shelters that on their doors usually have a triple lock in the form of crisis."
edit on 4-6-2011 by Dalke07 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Hey guys,

As promised I emailed Voja Antonich, who researched these prophecies and wrote a book on the subject. He has very kindly emailed me back with the following:

Hello Dan, I am glad that you are interested in Kremna prophecies. Of course that I will answer all your questions and give you all the support that you need. About a decade ago, I went to the archive and took the detailed research on that matter, so I wrote the 170-page book about it. It is available on the net, but the bad news is that it is in Serbian language. At the same time, I prepared the feuilleton for Serbiam weekly magazine "NIN", which was publised during 5 weeks in 2001. Here I enclose the Google translation of the shortened version of that feuilleton. All the original citation are italic. It is the shortest version that I have, but if you have enough time, maybe you shall find it interesting. Best regards, Voja

Along with this he sent an attachment, which is 15,000 words long, with a full transcription and analysis of interviews he had whilst researching. It has some VERY suprising comments and research, but how can I share it with you all?

Also, any suggestions for questions? Please post and I will ask (I did say only 3 or 4).

BUT PLEASE tell me how to share this document, it is not often the object of our threads personally responds, it would be a shame if we couldn't all have a look......

CC

edit on 4-6-2011 by CrazyCloud because: Spelling, lol

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Real spiritual power comes from God.

Prophecy is one of the Gifts of the Spirit of God.

This guy's prophecy seems authentic to me because he used words outside of his every day experiences and he gave prophecy for the world.

If he had only spoken of things he understood as being of his sphere of existence in time and space, I would be less inclined to accept him as genuine. I do wonder if he spoke the prophecies in his native language or if he displayed the common precursor to spiritual gifts and spoke in 'tongues'.

His prophecies for space exploration, the rape of Earth and Man's lack of understanding not only of life itself but of Man's own existence is not without Biblical precendence.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   
'Wise men in the East' does not indicate Islam.

Try Lao Tzu. Or Siddhartha himself perhaps?

Not one unbelieving person has ever died in the name of Buddha, because they refused to convert.

Of all the world's organized religions, or teachings, Buddhism is by far the most pro peace and compassionate of all.

It is only very recently when these ideas have found a foothold in the West.

Very accurate, I'd say.

Nice find, OP.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Misterlondon

"After the Great War peace will reign all over the world. Many new states will appear... black, white, red and yellow. An international court is formed, which does not allow countries to fight each other. This Court will be above all kings. Where a war starts, the Court will judge justly, trying to transform hatred and butchery into love and peace. The lucky ones who live to see these times will be more than happy."

After the Great WW2,the entire world with usa in the front made a union,this union included all the great leaders in the world. They were made in 1954\1955. Choices they have made are amongst others EU(european union),Nwo(The takeover from Eu,basically the same but more suited for the events of the timeline its ment for).

"People will drill wells deep in the ground and dig out gold, which will give them light, speed and power, and the earth will shed tears of sorrow, because there will be much more gold and light on its surface than in its interior. The earth will suffer because of these open wounds. Instead of working in the fields, people will dig everywhere, in right and wrong places, but the real power will be all around them, not being able to tell them, 'Come on, take me, don't you see that I am here, all around you.' Only after many a summer, people will remember this real power, and then they will realize how stupid it was to dig all those holes. This power will also be present in people but it will take a long time before they discover it and use it. Thus man will live for a long, long time, not being able to know himself. There will be many learned men who will think through their books that they know and can do everything. They will be the great obstacle for this realization [self-knowledge], but once men get this knowledge, then people will see what kind of delusion it was when they listened to their learned men. When that happens, people will be so sorry that they didn't discover it before, because this knowledge is so simple."

The change from a Monetary system too a resource based economy system-

For example
)

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by jimnuggits

Buddism and asian religions cant even be compared to the other religions per today or in the past for that matter when it comes to Peace\love. Asian religions is what religion should be,not like christianity or Islam,wich have been corrupted to the core.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by CrazyCloud

Thank you for your effort!

Ask him if the prophecies have any sort of timeline, ie if they 'end' in 2012, or if there is any indication that something big will happen in the next year.

Man, the internet is a wonderful thing, when used to its potential. Not unlike the human mind...

Again, thank you for going the extra mile!

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Bad Dog

hehe that made me laugh
It was kinda ironic:=) since we humans,is the largest hoax in our solar system history

The largest hoax of all time, is the humans
If your clever you might even figure out why

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Hey,

No problem! I will ask about a timeline, that would be useful to know. I have a lot of info on this essay he has sent me, which is looking pretty in depth, but (as an ATS newbie) I have no idea how to share. Anybody got a clue? Any moderators or Admins here got any ideas?

CC
edit on 4-6-2011 by CrazyCloud because: sigh, dodgey grammer

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Archirvion

The thing that makes them special is that there is actual formulae that help the believer find and develop balance in their life, something that the others have absolutely no answer to.

In fact, balance is truly derided.

Hard to let fear control you when you face it and deal with it, as is a requirement of most tenets of Buddhism.

The three corrupt religions demand fear in their parishioners.

What good is a doctrine that has no real world applications?

Star for you for agreeing with me.

I love it when that happens.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join