It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The most accurate prophecies i have ever seen.

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

Those who will escape will save themselves and their families, but not for long, because a great famine will appear. There will be plenty of food in towns and villages, but it will be poisoned. Many will eat because of hunger and die immediately. Those who will fast to the end will survive, because the Holy Ghost will save them and they will be close to God.

^^^^This hapening right now in europe..the out break is so fast its hard to understand. It seems genitically engineered as no anti-biotics can stop or slow it down. its keeps mutating and is doing the job swine flu and bird flu couldnt..

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   
^www.bbc.co.uk...

edit on 8-6-2011 by LLTKing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by nahsik
Here is a link en.wikipedia.org...

Relating to the topic on hand. Hope it helps in leading to the right path to solve this mysterious man.

"There appears to be no documentation suggesting that any of the "accurate" prophecies were published in advance of the events they foretell."

Says it all really!

If you Google Zaharije Zaharich the priest who allegedly wrote all this down......you won't find too much except word for word regurgitation of the Miloš Tarabić prophesy tale.

I'm not therefore getting too excited by this alleged book of prophesies........some or may be all of them have been falsified after the events occurred.......who knows....but there is precious little evidence to prove these prophesies as genuine.

edit on 8-6-2011 by Logical one because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by shutdownormeltdown

He probably read his Bible. There are a few Old Testament passages that refer to Israel being a nation again, even one that asks "Can a nation be born in a day?" (Isaiah 66:8) where the presumed answer is "Yes!"

It could have been written in the claimed time period or a hoax written in the last year. I haven't seen enough to convince me either way.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Misterlondon
This spell will make them sleep, and sleep they will instead of fighting, and after they will come back to their senses.

Chemtrails? Anyone?

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Couldn't the Three Crosses be referring to the Three crosses at Christs crucifixion site? There were three crosses there and maybe he is speaking of people running to this summit.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 06:20 AM
link   
I am definitely giving this a read.

Thank you, OP

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Originally posted by Char-Lee

Originally posted by TruthxIsxInxThexMist
reply to post by Misterlondon

Great read whether it's from way back then or recently been played with a little which is possible but anyhow much of it has happened and is in the process of happening...

So when he says 'Country' as in only one Country will survive and this Country is as big as Europe he must mean 'Continent' right? My guess that has to be Australia as it's surrounded by Seas and way away from any wartorn Countries!!

And those bombs dropping are possibly dirty bombs hich were obviously created by Scientists who do everything by numbers!!

Well i don't know if this 3rd World War can be pevented or not but if it's not prevented i guess there will be much death & disease around the World!!

Yes but with earth changes Astralia is already having major drought and floods.Maybe New zealand..any bad stuff happening there?

Actually i did think about the droughts/floods but i stuck with Oz as it's on the other side of the World! Maybe another Island which isn't so huge which surrounded by Seas in the same vicinity!!

New Zealand is possible... i mean they have Earthquakes there but rarely hear of any other type of trouble.

What about Fiji? I was thinking of going there for a holiday!!

Actually i've been thinking about this the last few days and i came to another conclusion on what Island/Land this could be.... how about 'Antartica'? Once all the Ice has melted!!

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   
hmmm this is indeed quite interesting, although some of what is said doesn't feel right, and all the religious connotations seem forced because the person that penned it down was quite religious...i think there may be a level fo truth to this that is some what suppressed by the transcriber, such as there is meaning in the bible, if you look in the right place...i am not a religious person, well...not of any known kind of religion that is.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by m4ng4n

This was my thought too.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   
wow..very interesting...thank you for your post

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   
I don't think he is talking about solar power as he also says:

This power will also be present in people but it will take a long time before they discover it and use it.

I believe he is talking about the very nature of the universe. We are right on the cusp of discovering that everything around us is there because we observe it. It sounds far fetched, but is true nonetheless. I guess it brings new meaning to the phrase "perception is 9/10th's of reality."

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   
The key to all the prophecies and how to interpret them is to lay them side by side and compare them.
Compare the ones from the OP with the ones that can be found here:
bookofsajaha.wordpress.com...

12:2, 12:3 and 15 are highly recommended.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   
I'm not really a big believer in prophecies in general, but this stuff is pretty interesting. I was thinking that the three crosses reference might be the three pyramids at Giza, particularly because they are situated at the crossing of lay lines and according to some, super conductors of energy.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 06:46 AM
link   
reply to post by shutdownormeltdown

the "prophet" did say, "kingdom" and not nation.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   
I;ve haven't read all the replys but i agree with the people who use there common sense and used google to verify any of this. IS there any evidence of these prophecy's existing back in 1899? or is the only evidence on sites that are very questionable.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bixxi3
IS there any evidence of these prophecy's existing back in 1899? or is the only evidence on sites that are very questionable.

Good guess, Bixxi3. All the prophecies did not exist before the "predicted" event.
Those two "prophets" died in 1854 and 1899. The first two prophecies (on the event from 1888) for the first time appeared in 1902. Another 13 prophecies in 1915, but most of them (more than 100 prophecies) were published in 1982, after all the predicted avents.
Most of them were created for political reasons. Some of them were modified later, according to political requirements.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Bobaganoosh

most likely WW3 will occur before 2050

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 12:33 AM
link   
reply to post by VojaAntonic

In 1928, dr Radovan Kazimirovic wrote about this prophecy and noted that the prohets said that after the WWI (which he called "European war") there will be NO WARS ANY MORE in the future.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   
I've heard of this guy from another website.

Someone who was a big advocate for the hollow-planet theory said this was what the Serb meant when he said about life being on other planets but "It will be there, but they will not be able to understand it and see that it is life"

Interesting predictions....

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join