It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The most accurate prophecies i have ever seen.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+150 more 
posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   
if you have never heard of this guy you must read on, his predictions are eerily accurate.

Mitar Tarabich, (1829-1899) was an illiterate peasant from a small Serbian village called Kremna, he occasionally had prophetic visions of "seeing into the future. Being very religious and his godfather being a local Serbian orthodox priest, he told the priest about his visions.
The priest, Zaharije Zaharich (1836-1918), wrote down mitar's visions in a small book, which got damaged by fire in 1943 when his family home was destroyed by the Bulgarian army. This text is now in the possession of the family of Zaharich's great-grandson, Mr. Dejan Malenkovich.

www.mendhak.com...
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0781fd4afc45.jpg[/atsimg]
www.bibliotecapleyades.net...
internet image

He also made several predicitions regarding the world wars.

here are some of the best ones i have found, there are lots more, if you google mitar tarabich, you will find many articles about him..

these first few are spot on and it seems like the third one down is currently in play..

"After the Great War peace will reign all over the world. Many new states will appear... black, white, red and yellow. An international court is formed, which does not allow countries to fight each other. This Court will be above all kings. Where a war starts, the Court will judge justly, trying to transform hatred and butchery into love and peace. The lucky ones who live to see these times will be more than happy.

"After a while some great kings, as well as some small ones, will start to fake their respect for the Court, while doing whatever they please... Many small wars will begin because of this... thousands upon thousands will die, but there will be no big wars.

There will be a few wars around the kingdom of Israel, but sooner or later the peace will come even there. In these wars brothers fight brothers; then they make peace and kiss each other, but their hatred remains... All these small wars are initiated by the great kingdoms, because of their wickedness and malice; those who fight and butcher each other do it because of their blind stupidity.

worldprophecies.net...
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/71e5713aabf5.jpg[/atsimg]

People will eat only white bread, and whole wheat just when they want to. Everybody will ride around in carts with no oxen. People will travel in the sky, looking down upon our land as if they had climbed on the doubled Tara mountain.

"Men will build a box and within will be some kind of gadget with images, but they will not be able to communicate with me already dead, even though this image gadget will be as close to this other world as hairs on the human scalp are close to each other. With the help of this image-gadget man will be able to see everything that is happening all over the world.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/59eb41f058b5.jpg[/atsimg]
www.xtimeline.com...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0b16666468e0.jpg[/atsimg]

"People will do many stupid things, thinking that they know and can do everything, not knowing anything. Wise men will appear in the Orient, and their wisdom will cross all seas and frontiers, but people will not trust this wisdom for long time, and this real truth they will proclaim for a lie.

"Man will travel to other worlds to find lifeless deserts there, and still, God forgive him, he will think that he knows better than God himself. There, except the eternal peace of God, he will see nothing, but he will sense with his heart and soul all of God's beauty and power. People will drive in rigs upon the moon and stars. They will look for life, but life similar to ours they will not find. It will be there, but they will not be able to understand it and see that it is life.

worldprophecies.net...
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/12c3e01e337a.jpg[/atsimg]
marsrover.nasa.gov...

"Those who will read and write different books with numbers will think that they know the most. These learned men will let their lives be led by their calculations, and they will do and live exactly how these numbers tell them. Among these learned men there will be good and evil men. The evil ones will do evil deeds. They will poison air and water and spread pestilence over the seas, rivers and earth, and people will start to die suddenly of various ailments. Those good and wise will see that all this effort and hard work is not worth a penny and that it leads to the destruction of the world, and instead of looking for wisdom in numbers, they will start to seek it in meditation.

When they start to meditate more, they will be closer to God's wisdom, but it will be too late, because the evil ones will already ravage the whole earth and men will start to die in great numbers. Then people will run away from cities to the country and look for the mountains with three crosses, and there, inside, they will be able to breathe and drink water. Those who will escape will save themselves and their families, but not for long, because a great famine will appear. There will be plenty of food in towns and villages, but it will be poisoned. Many will eat because of hunger and die immediately. Those who will fast to the end will survive, because the Holy Ghost will save them and they will be close to God.

"When this horrible war starts woe to those armies that fly over skies, better off will be those who fight on ground and water. "People waging this war will have their scientists who will invent different and strange cannon-balls. When they explode, these cannon-balls, instead of killing, will cast a spell over all that lives; people, armies and live stock. This spell will make them sleep, and sleep they will instead of fighting, and after they will come back to their senses.

worldprophecies.net...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0ae368c1ef02.gif[/atsimg]

"Those who will run and hide in the mountains with three crosses will find shelter and will be saved to live after in abundance, happiness and love, because there will be no more wars."

so does anyone know where there is a mountain with 3 crosses.??

IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

MOD NOTE: Posting work written by others

edit on Sat Jun 4 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: no sources

edit on Sun Jun 5 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: ADDED SOURCES SUPPLIED BY OP

+3 more 
posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Misterlondon

so does anyone know where there is a mountain with 3 crosses.??

That is the symbol of a "safe harbor" for sailors during pirate days. There are many mountains with 3 crosses overlooking harbors. There is a very small hill here in the city of Carrabelle, FL with 3 crosses looking out of the harbor.

Interesting post.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Thanks for sharing! Star and Flag,

Those are some pretty crazy predictions, pretty hard denying some of them.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   
look like there are mountains and hills with three man made crosses in a few different countries...www.google.com...:en-us:IE-SearchBox&ie=&oe=

but if I had to take a guess as to what he was referencing I would bet on the three crosses mountain range in bolivia... www.llamatrekbolivia.com...:the-three-crosses-tres-cruces-mountain-range&catid=3:quimza-cru z-mountain-range&Itemid=59

edit on 3-6-2011 by wearewatchingyouman because: add

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   
"When this horrible war starts woe to those armies that fly over skies, better off will be those who fight on ground and water. People waging this war will have their scientists who will invent different and strange cannon-balls. When they explode, these cannon-balls, instead of killing, will cast a spell over all that lives; people, armies and live stock. This spell will make them sleep, and sleep they will instead of fighting, and after they will come back to their senses."

This is an interesting paragraph. Why would it be more dangerous to fly rather than fight on ground? The most logical thing I can think of is that this war starts at a time when the sun is releasing a lot of solar flares and EMPs. In that case, we could go to war and all of our planes could just fall out of the sky. Imagine if a plane or two were flying from a base in America, e.g. Roswell, and flew over San Francisco. Let's just suppose that these planes were flying to China while carrying a nuke. What happens if a solar flare hits the plane while its over a major city, e.g. San Fran. Woe to armies that fly over skies, that's what happens.

The second part of the paragraph could be a chemical that causes drowsiness. That's a pretty easy part to interpret.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   
this is also an interesting statement and again, seems accurate..

"Their souls will not be possessed by the Devil, but by something much worse. They will believe that their illusion is the real truth, although there will be no truth in their heads. Here at home it will be the same as all over the world. People will start to hate clean air and this divine freshness and all divine beauty and will hide in rankness. Nobody will force them to do that, but they will do it of their own free will.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   

S&F, I had never come across this man or his predictions, thanks for bringing it to my attention.

A little mind blown at the moment with the accuracy of those that have already come to pass and the ones that haven't are pretty easy to see happening or able to happen.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   

This is so interesting and so very accurate in my opinion. I'm gonna have to do some research on this guy. I have never heard of him.

+15 more 
posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   
To me, this is the most interesting part of what I've read from this man so far...

Instead of working in the fields, people will dig everywhere, in right and wrong places, but the real power will be all around them, not being able to tell them, 'Come on, take me, don't you see that I am here, all around you.' Only after many a summer, people will remember this real power, and then they will realize how stupid it was to dig all those holes. This power will also be present in people but it will take a long time before they discover it and use it. Thus man will live for a long, long time, not being able to know himself. There will be many learned men who will think through their books that they know and can do everything. They will be the great obstacle for this realization [self-knowledge], but once men get this knowledge, then people will see what kind of delusion it was when they listened to their learned men. When that happens, people will be so sorry that they didn't discover it before, because this knowledge is so simple.

It really leaves you thinking...

+7 more 
posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   
"Mitar Tarabich, (1829-1899)"

"There will be a few wars around the kingdom of Israel..."

--

I hate to skeptic up this thread, I really do. But the quote above sounds to me like it was written from the point-of-view of someone who was alive -after- Israel became a nation, in 1948.

That being said, this thread was still an awesome read, and there is real wisdom in what was written, no matter when it was written. S+F

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   

"People will do many stupid things, thinking that they know and can do everything, not knowing anything. Wise men will appear in the Orient, and their wisdom will cross all seas and frontiers, but people will not trust this wisdom for long time, and this real truth they will proclaim for a lie.

Islam ?

"Wise men will appear in the Orient, and their wisdom will cross all seas and frontiers, but people will not trust this wisdom for long time, and this real truth they will proclaim for a lie."

What do you all think ?

edit on 4-6-2011 by samsamm9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   
I live in Las Cruces, NM, it is called "The Crosses" and it is represented by Three Crosses.

Recently, over the past 10 years we had an influx of "retirees" buying up all our cheap homes, prices soared, but they kept coming and buying more and more (but creating no more jobs), so our only industry is retail sales (low pay). At any rate, one of the first things that the "retirees" tried to do is make the city take down the emblem from our City, they said that it may be offensive to others. There was a big campaign with bumper stickers and signs, "Save the Crosses", and it was unanimous the Crosses are Las Cruces!

Our Mountains are called the "Organs", and here is a fabulous website for all to enjoy: Ramblin' Cameras--Organ Mountain Galleries

City of Las Cruces, official website (note the three crosses)

We also have the actual three crosses standing about 30 ft high on Main street.

edit on 6/3/2011 by Greensage because: spelling error

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 01:03 AM
link   
That is some crazy stuff. In the short time I've been on ATS, I would have to say this is one of the most interesting threads I've seen under this tab. Thanks for posting. There is time to be spent on this.

There's some good breakdown of it here.

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

Still checking stuff out.

edit on 4-6-2011 by Bobaganoosh because: good stuff..

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by wearewatchingyouman
To me, this is the most interesting part of what I've read from this man so far...

Instead of working in the fields, people will dig everywhere, in right and wrong places, but the real power will be all around them, not being able to tell them, 'Come on, take me, don't you see that I am here, all around you.' Only after many a summer, people will remember this real power, and then they will realize how stupid it was to dig all those holes. This power will also be present in people but it will take a long time before they discover it and use it. Thus man will live for a long, long time, not being able to know himself. There will be many learned men who will think through their books that they know and can do everything. They will be the great obstacle for this realization [self-knowledge], but once men get this knowledge, then people will see what kind of delusion it was when they listened to their learned men. When that happens, people will be so sorry that they didn't discover it before, because this knowledge is so simple.

It really leaves you thinking...

The power of water is all around us. The power of atoms. I think it's obvious that oil isn't the ultimate power source in the universe if it's not liable to travel in space, is not unlimited and pollutes that much.

Originally posted by Ghost375
"When this horrible war starts woe to those armies that fly over skies, better off will be those who fight on ground and water. People waging this war will have their scientists who will invent different and strange cannon-balls. When they explode, these cannon-balls, instead of killing, will cast a spell over all that lives; people, armies and live stock. This spell will make them sleep, and sleep they will instead of fighting, and after they will come back to their senses."

I was totally thinking EMP too when I read that part.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 02:25 AM
link   

I can't believe that some people are Christian , Jew or Muslim but they believe in prophets who delivered no holy book and were not predicted to arrive.

these prophets are accepted by some people because they have lost their faith in their prophets who lived more than thousand years ago.

may be this is because we need prophets who have supernatural abilities.
we don't like prophets who warn us about bad things we do AND THE JUDGMENT DAY.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 02:40 AM
link   

An international court is formed, which does not allow countries to fight

like there is no country being invaded these days.

Many small wars will begin because of this...

like WW2 which was so small.

There will be a few wars around the kingdom of Israel,

1. he states kingdom instead of democracy. there is no democracy in the world.

2. it was better to claim that Zionists will find a place to invade.

we don't need newly arrived prophets. we had the ones who were recognized by god.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 02:47 AM
link   
reply to post by samsamm9

Islam ? "Wise men will appear in the Orient, and their wisdom will cross all seas and frontiers, but people will not trust this wisdom for long time, and this real truth they will proclaim for a lie." What do you all think ?

what is the source that you are referring in Islam ?

you are aiming Iran and I know that ( kingdom of Israel ).

have fun.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 02:55 AM
link   

Thank You op this post requires analytical historical and lateral thinking awesome ,found more pieces to the puzzle

+21 more 
posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 03:03 AM
link   
Just FYI, I did a Google search for Mitar Tarabich, and the only info I'm seeing on him is coming from fringe sites. There isn't even a Wikipedia article on him. Just sites like Crystal links, etc...

Me smells something suspicious.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 03:12 AM
link   
Star and Flag!
What a wonderful thread i enjoyed reading it what he had to say sure has come to past and most of it was right on

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join