It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The most accurate prophecies i have ever seen.

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   
double post (not really, but I just want to erase this post)
edit on 6/6/2011 by mbartelsm because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by XtraTL
reply to post by Im a Marty

Lies and hoaxes do not make the world a better place. And wisdom does not come from people trying to sell books to gullible people. The source of it is greed, not good will. It's exactly what is wrong with the world.

The wolf comes to you in sheep's clothing. Just because they are nice words does not mean they are true or that you should alter your life because of them. Fresh water does not come from a salty spring.

Whats wrong with the world is people like you, pessimist who see the bad in everything and spread that thinking through the world, making people think the only way to avoid that evil is by being evil themselves.

Also, I was thinking that the three crosses may be metaphorical, like the box with images isn't really a box with images but Television, the mountain with three crosses may be something like that, something not yet made by that time, so he didn't knew other way to describe it

On another note, muzzleflash is right we gotta stop acting like this, even if all these prophecies are wrong, the best thing we can do is to change, to start loving, most of you come here hating and thinking "another idiot believing in fairy tales", while you should be thinking on how to make something good out of this.

Tell me one thing good that comes out of hate, just one, no more, but I'm sure you can't find any, because nothing good comes out of hate, we should stop wasting our time being negative about everything, a simple way to start is: every time you are angry with something or bitching at someone, stop, take a breath and think of anything good that may come out of that situation, it doesn't matter how insignificant it is, if its not good enough for you then just think in something else and move on, life will not stop just because you don't like something.

I'm doing this, I'm changing my life, just because I know how screwed we are, thats the main reason I believed this prophecy in the first place, because I know for sure that we will end up destroying ourselves if we keep this way.

Originally posted by Sky watcher
reply to post by muzzleflash

Upon Mount Zion everyone would be safe from attack!!!! God will not allow anyone to bomb his mountain. Mountain with three crosses is not hard to figure out people. Its the only place in the end that God protects. ISRAEL.

IF there is a god, do you think he will focus more on stopping people from bombing a mountain than on stopping people from bombing other people? there is no safe place that you can go when this happens, it will all be in your mind, when all the brown stuff hits the fan you should take your loved ones away from the hate of people, away from cities and just focus on the love you have for them and be happy.
edit on 6/6/2011 by mbartelsm because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 04:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by samsamm9

"People will do many stupid things, thinking that they know and can do everything, not knowing anything. Wise men will appear in the Orient, and their wisdom will cross all seas and frontiers, but people will not trust this wisdom for long time, and this real truth they will proclaim for a lie.

Islam ?

"Wise men will appear in the Orient, and their wisdom will cross all seas and frontiers, but people will not trust this wisdom for long time, and this real truth they will proclaim for a lie."

What do you all think ?

edit on 4-6-2011 by samsamm9 because: (no reason given)

Maybe China? Comunist China, predicting Mao? I dont know. I mean, and regarding Islam, Islam had already "crossed the seas" in the time of his prophecies and had been already dismissed from Western European lands long long time ago.
edit on 6-6-2011 by AboveTheTrees because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Very skeptical.

The wording does not sound like wording used in the late 1800s-early 1900s. Are you sure that someone didn't just make this up now and post them on the internet, claiming it came from the distant past?

It is not wise to put belief into the things that lack substance. How many people have fallen through the things that lack substance? People deserve better than that.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   
This place is getting ridiculous, 180 flags and 111+ stars?... Its a nice story, especially if you're a fan of the nostradamus one's. But really, this isnt the storytelling forum is it... there's no substance to this, and anyone not caught up in the drama of 'oooo carts with no oxen, woooooow
', can see its nothing to get flustered about.

Whether people would like to start picking apart from the angle of the actual predictions, the general vagueness of the sources, or the language and/or dialect problems that I assume would pose an issue when translating from conversations with someone characterized as an 'illiterate peasant'. There's just so many problems with this that I am in sheer awe that this has received so much attention!

So, in conclusion, I think this would have struck more of a chord with me if this guy had made a prediction saying something along the lines of; "Those who will run and hide in the mountains with three crosses will find shelter and will be saved to live after in abundance, happiness and love, because there will be no more wars. However, it should be noted that this will probably be no one, since by this point EVERYONES BRAINS WILL HAVE BEEN REPLACED BY CABBAGES. The end."

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by AboveTheTrees

Originally posted by samsamm9

"People will do many stupid things, thinking that they know and can do everything, not knowing anything. Wise men will appear in the Orient, and their wisdom will cross all seas and frontiers, but people will not trust this wisdom for long time, and this real truth they will proclaim for a lie.

Islam ?

"Wise men will appear in the Orient, and their wisdom will cross all seas and frontiers, but people will not trust this wisdom for long time, and this real truth they will proclaim for a lie."

What do you all think ?

edit on 4-6-2011 by samsamm9 because: (no reason given)

Maybe China? Comunist China, predicting Mao? I dont know. I mean, and regarding Islam, Islam had already "crossed the seas" in the time of his prophecies and had been already dismissed from Western European lands long long time ago.
edit on 6-6-2011 by AboveTheTrees because: (no reason given)

Man!
I quit !

People don't read the thread and repeat the same info they wish it would be,
over and over.... It's not Islam, China or India or Mao or Bozo the clown !

www.orthodoxengland.org.uk...

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Does it really matter if they guy was real or not? Does it matter if Jesus was real or not? Because here we have the exact same situation as we had with Jesus: Some guy presents some basic innate truths about the nature of mankind and what will happen when we ignore those truths. Instead of worshiping the man (or denouncing him as not real) why not just heed the message that is presented?

What these "prophecies" tell us (because they seem so true) is that we screwed up as a species. We all know this. We don't need some illiterate peasant from the 1800s to tell us that. Or, maybe on second thought, we actually DO need someone like that to tell us so, and it hit so close to home, for us to realize we should change. Real or hoax, the message is clear, and is the same message that wise men for millennia have been trying to tell us.

Personal analysis: I think he is referring to the Buddhist teachings when he talks about wisdom from the East and meditation and so forth, it fits the bill perfectly. And as for the 3 crosses/mountains...well, there are plenty of those in West Virginia, but we dig a lot of holes (coal, natural gas) and are ruining our water supply, so I doubt seriously he was referring to here.

(Also, just to get it off my chest, someone referred to Shakespeare writing in old English...he actually wrote in modern English, not a bit different than what we use today except for vocabulary. Sorry if I offend for bringing it up, it's just that old English looks absolutely nothing like Shakespeare's writing, and that is a common mistake.)

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 03:06 AM
link   
reply to post by samsamm9

mate, oriental means people from eastern asia, islam doesn't come from eastern asia, the orients are chinese people etc.... this could be referring to meditation and chi etc.....

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 03:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by LicentiaEstVox
reply to post by hmdphantom

If you are here only to diminish the power of God you have failed once more.
“‘And in the last days it shall be, God declares, that I will pour out my Spirit on all flesh, and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams;

Acts 2:17

Peace my friend

who am I to do that ?

I have a question , which vision should I trust ?

should I trust some people who see visions to take over my country ?

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Misterlondon

What about that hole in S.America (?) that is claimed to be gates of hell??? They put crosses on it. But I like the safe harbour metaphor... He had to explain things from knowledge of his time...symbolism is big remember

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Mountain with three crosses = atomic shelter

(My first post...)

edit on 7-6-2011 by Lojze because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   
I want to know one thing. And I say this about all "profits", "people who see the future" etc....

If they knew it then, how come they were in the closet?

How come we only find out 2 zillion years after their dead that they "saw" the future....

Blah, blah, blah......blah.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   

The priest, Zaharije Zaharich (1836-1918), wrote down everything in a small notebook, which was damaged by fire in 1943 when his family house was destroyed by the occupying Bulgarian army. This text is now in the possession of the family of Zaharich's great-grandson, Mr. Dejan Malenkovich.

Where is the evidence of the remaining text if the small notebook was destroyed by fire?

I googled "Mitar Tarabich" and there is no historical record of him except on websites like crystalinks.com

Conclusion: This is a Hoax
edit on 7-6-2011 by LiveEquation because: it

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by hmdphantom

hahahahahaha

you don't make any sense and your contribution is nil

have a nice day

now on topic - very interesting read indeed op, thanks. Lots of his prophesies to seem to have come to fruition (if they were indeed written before 1900), the ones that really interested me were around the energy source that is all around us and the wise man from the east and mediation, love the way he goes all new age. I cant help thinking theses are related to what is happening in the world right now - spiritual awakening, chi energy and a whole bunch of other stuff I have been reading about for the last year here on ats and else where

"but the actual force will be all around them ... Only After many summer people will remember this force ... and they will understand that they were dumb as they dug big hole ... This force will be present in people themselves but a lot of time before they are used to detect ...

... Generally, a person will live a long, long time before introduce myself ... There will be many educated people who will think through their books and they can know everything ... They themselves will be the biggest obstacle to further development and self-discovery ... But once you acquire this knowledge ... they will understand in what were mistaken when they listened to blackmail those people ... When that finally happens they will be sorry that they are not discovered earlier ... because this knowledge is so simple ... "

There are a lot of people mentioning the language used and how it doesn't fit the time. I think it's important to remember that these are translations and as a poster earlier stated, it's the same with any old translation, words get changed to put the writing into context and make it understandable for the audience - it doesn't mean some dude in 1894 used the word gadget, it means whoever translated it used the word gadget as it is the word that best fits the original text, or the word that he would have used had it been in use then... sh!t now ive confused my self

thanks op
edit on 7-6-2011 by doubledutch because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   
An interesting thread. Didnt ever hear about this guy either. Hes a serb? hmm Tesla was from there abouts also. I dont know if its true but its interesting none the less.
I have to smile when the religious nutters all start to chime in, with their bollocks.
Mt zion lol . people are being robbed raped and murdered all over the planet in this gods/devils name. I wish he would show up, how ever I doubt if he ever will. Unless hes a space man and returns back to earth.
A mountain with 3 crosses? My guess is south America.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 04:33 AM
link   

A mountain with 3 crosses? My guess is south America.

Golgotha, Holy Sepulchre, Jerusalem

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by beansanmash

completely agree on that.
Thus meaning also that the omni-present power IS energy, a flowing source best compared to electric fields of magnetism. This energy is contained in watermolecules, responding to and sending out- simply frequencies,
just like lightrays do and sounds.
BUT, forget the scientific approach, love is trust, and therefor we must be able to believe without evidence to really get to our powers and/or synchronise with the vibes of life-energy

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by doubledutch

hahahahahaha you don't make any sense and your contribution is nil have a nice day

you just misunderstood. I said 'who am I to do that ? ' referring to God. I Insist on what I said.

regards.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

Men will build a box and within will be some kind of gadget with images, but they will not be able to communicate with me already dead, even though this image gadget will be as close to this other world as hairs on the human scalp are close to each other. With the help of this image-gadget man will be able to see everything that is happening all over the world..altougth these are quite vague they are miles better th nostrodamus.. This referring to the endeavour project.. other worldly images

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Greensage

That sounds like a retirment base for rich folks who dont want to be over run thats y they want the name changed

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join