It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The most accurate prophecies i have ever seen.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by CrazyCloud

Once you have 20 posts, you can begin your own thread and dump, dump, dump.
Good luck with it and welcome to ATS, storehouse of all the world's weird.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by wearewatchingyouman
To me, this is the most interesting part of what I've read from this man so far...

Instead of working in the fields, people will dig everywhere, in right and wrong places, but the real power will be all around them, not being able to tell them, 'Come on, take me, don't you see that I am here, all around you.' Only after many a summer, people will remember this real power, and then they will realize how stupid it was to dig all those holes. This power will also be present in people but it will take a long time before they discover it and use it. Thus man will live for a long, long time, not being able to know himself. There will be many learned men who will think through their books that they know and can do everything. They will be the great obstacle for this realization [self-knowledge], but once men get this knowledge, then people will see what kind of delusion it was when they listened to their learned men. When that happens, people will be so sorry that they didn't discover it before, because this knowledge is so simple.

It really leaves you thinking...

Mind power, biological power?

Islam ? "Wise men will appear in the Orient, and their wisdom will cross all seas and frontiers, but people will not trust this wisdom for long time, and this real truth they will proclaim for a lie." What do you all think ?

He also mentions meditation and inner power, I lean towards Buddhism.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by jimnuggits

Sigh only another 8 posts to go then! Well, until I can dump this research onto my own thread, here is a taster:

Even today, most will testify that the prophets of Kremani able to see the future, they announced years in advance wars, ups and downs of the rulers and they are well aware what fate awaits Serbia. Thus, the prophetic vision of Miloš and Mitar Tarabic cited as irrefutable evidence for the claim to the world, there are specially gifted people are able to see the future. Kremansko prophecy, although more than a century old, ours is the most famous prophecy. In some ways it is a myth that connects old-fashioned superstition and modern concepts of esoteric view of the world, who have imported the proponents of modern Western movement known as New Age. The key merits of unconditional trust that most people today has for Kremna prophets belong to the media, which are happy to quote the prophecy and compared to the subsequent events, from which regularly conclude that the Tarabić were true prophets. In addition to newspaper articles, which are almost without exception written sensationalist language, there are several books of serious authors who are thoroughly analyzed Kremansko prophecy. When you carefully read their works, the inevitable conclusion that all the analysts take the information from the media or in books and accepted them as facts that can not be doubted. Uncritical analysis of these prophecies in these books suggests the only possible conclusion - that really had Tarabić prekognistic power and that their prophecy is always error-filled. Such analysis has a serious drawback, because handles uncertain data and it does not check how much they are really accurate. So we will not accept this information as fact, but they will be subjected to critical analysis and use them to determine that the prophecies actually released before the event to which they relate, and with as much precision as they announced. This is the only way to separate the sensational claims of reliable and trustworthy testimony. In addition, the simple comparison of prophecy pronounced at different times will try to recognize and designate those that have been changed and "rearanged" in order to accommodate subsequent events to which they relate. How it started If you believe the oldest newspaper article about Kremna Prophecy, published 1902nd , the creation of the myth began in 1888. the year when King Milan I wanted to divorce Queen Natalia.

He has translated from Serbian so the grammer is a touch out of place. This is the introduction to his essay, which doesn't, in fact, do a hack and slash de-bunk, it is pretty well balanced. What appears to be FACT is that these prophecies ARE from the 19th + early 20th centuries. Hope this whets your appetite.

CC

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bad Dog
HOAX

Those 'prophecies' sound like a bunch of things written after they happened. They sound VERY pro-U.N. too. They put all the blame for all the worlds problems on the backs of the 'big countries' and do not share the blame with the religious zealots running around with mass killings in the name of their god.

Definately HOAX.

You are entitled to your opinions, but many, are sure that most problems are indeed caused by the "big ones" like the US, and he says that the original intention of the UN was good but was corrupted

To those who think the OP made this up, check this out: www.bibliotecapleyades.net...
edit on 4/6/2011 by mbartelsm because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by CrazyCloud

Juicy!
Can't wait to see what else these seers have seen...!

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   
sorry wrong button
edit on 4/6/2011 by mbartelsm because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   
There is already a 2007 thread about these prophecies

www.abovetopsecret.com...

He was not talking about "asian philosophy", or "Islam"

Among people of a nation far to the north, there will appear a little man who will teach men about love and compassion, but there will be many Judases and hypocrites around him, so that he will have many difficulties. None of these hypocrites will want to know what real human grace is, but his wise books will remain, and all he says, and then people will see how self-deceived they were.

At that time, far away in the Russian mountains, a young man named Mikhail will appear. He will have a bright face and his entire appearance will radiate mercy. He will go to the nearest monastery and ring all the monastery bells. To those who gather around him there, he will say; ‘You forgot who I am, that I did not die, but am alive’. Mikhail will go everywhere, but mostly he will live in Constantinople. Let him who has ears hear’’.

www.orthodoxengland.org.uk...

edit on 4-6-2011 by samsamm9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Char-Lee

Originally posted by TruthxIsxInxThexMist
reply to post by Misterlondon

Great read whether it's from way back then or recently been played with a little which is possible but anyhow much of it has happened and is in the process of happening...

So when he says 'Country' as in only one Country will survive and this Country is as big as Europe he must mean 'Continent' right? My guess that has to be Australia as it's surrounded by Seas and way away from any wartorn Countries!!

And those bombs dropping are possibly dirty bombs hich were obviously created by Scientists who do everything by numbers!!

Well i don't know if this 3rd World War can be pevented or not but if it's not prevented i guess there will be much death & disease around the World!!

Yes but with earth changes Astralia is already having major drought and floods.Maybe New zealand..any bad stuff happening there?

Actually i did think about the droughts/floods but i stuck with Oz as it's on the other side of the World! Maybe another Island which isn't so huge which surrounded by Seas in the same vicinity!!

New Zealand is possible... i mean they have Earthquakes there but rarely hear of any other type of trouble.

What about Fiji? I was thinking of going there for a holiday!!

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by shutdownormeltdown
"Mitar Tarabich, (1829-1899)"

"There will be a few wars around the kingdom of Israel..."

--

I hate to skeptic up this thread, I really do. But the quote above sounds to me like it was written from the point-of-view of someone who was alive -after- Israel became a nation, in 1948.

That being said, this thread was still an awesome read, and there is real wisdom in what was written, no matter when it was written. S+F

The Kingdom of Israel has been around for thousands of years, so not sure how you come up with is?

Great Post OP, S & F from me.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by psych0

If youre from Serbia and - you never heard of the gyu..?!
I also just pulled a big fat 'nuttin' in a googlesearch. Normally theres always something a bit more reliable. But nothing there but gee el pee and the likes. And then this place ofcause...
But we're okay - cause we're special you see ;-)

I dunno. At first I was ON... Now im just a little OFF until I see some more action.
so..

LONG LIVE THE THREAD!

regards

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bobaganoosh
That is some crazy stuff. In the short time I've been on ATS, I would have to say this is one of the most interesting threads I've seen under this tab. Thanks for posting. There is time to be spent on this.

There's some good breakdown of it here.

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

Still checking stuff out.

edit on 4-6-2011 by Bobaganoosh because: good stuff..

Thanks for the link - really good with lot's of comparisons and factual info!

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by CrazyCloud
reply to post by jimnuggits
What appears to be FACT is that these prophecies ARE from the 19th + early 20th centuries. Hope this whets your appetite.

CC

Which proves they are fraudulent. They are supposed to be from before the guy died in 1899.

There can't be any special pleading here. Either they are genuine, or they are hoax.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by impaired
Just FYI, I did a Google search for Mitar Tarabich, and the only info I'm seeing on him is coming from fringe sites. There isn't even a Wikipedia article on him. Just sites like Crystal links, etc...

Me smells something suspicious.

Did the same search and he's everywhere. Went into advanced searches and picked Serbian language and Mitar and Milos Tarabic are there for 19th century "Kremanska Proročanstva" or "Kremna Prophecies".

It seems they are well known prophecies in the Balkans.

Khar

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   
I don't recall exactly where - but on our trips from Florida to Buffalo, NY (we have houses in both states), there are several places along the interstates with 3 crosses in the Allegheny Mountains. They might be in PA., or W. Virginia. Seen them tons of times but never noted where we were at the time.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Considering the time that this guy lived and the fact its meant to be a "future" prophecy, this part....

Wise men will appear in the Orient, and their wisdom will cross all seas and frontiers, but people will not trust this wisdom for long time, and this real truth they will proclaim for a lie.

...about the wise men appearing in the orient is probably not referring to men who lived hundreds or thousands of years ago as many are suggesting but rather more contemporary men, whose wisdom still goes ignored by most, I was thinking more along the lines of Gandhi (India is in the orient, India is also part of Asia many people seem to forget). Perhaps he is talking of the lesser known yet more wise, Sri Ramana Maharshi? Or most likely, others which are not even born yet, or just still unheard of by us.

How many people really trust Gandhi's wisdom enough to live their lives by it? Have you ever met a single person who has done so?
edit on 4-6-2011 by polarwarrior because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   
ok, i am from Serbia. I'll try to give u some first hand info on this, but laters...
its 3a.m. here.. must sleep now

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   
I can't believe a debate on the HOAX or AUTHENTICITY of said scenario seems to be what drives people to make judgement.

You know, there could very well be an outline of a 'prophecy' or an 'idea' that could very well in fact change the world for the better - yet for some whacked out reason, people will dismiss this and rip it to shreds simply because it appears as a hoax, or misguided information.

How about you see past whatever the reason is for the surfacing of these ideologies, even if they appear as a hoax, and perhaps do something about it rather than trying to prove its authenticity, do we have nothing better to do other than to see the minute cracks of ugliness of something that could very well be positive as an idea and could be used for the betterment of mankind.

Go back to your childhood, and remember when you believed in Santa Clause. A lie that makes children happy. An idea of a total stranger giving you something as a reward for being good. A HOAX carried out by the very people that loved you - do you call them on their bluff, or do you thank them for taking the role of "Santa Clause" and they themselves working hard to earn the $$ to get you your favourite toy. Are you a pessimist and cry because you found out Santa did not exist, or did you realise that your caregivers loved you more so that they would say someone else gave you those gifts instead of their pride saying they themselves did.

An Idea, regardless of its perfection or authenticity is the only thing that will change the future for this planet, and nit picking at the core of it simply slows down this process.

< / rant >

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Im a Marty

Lies and hoaxes do not make the world a better place. And wisdom does not come from people trying to sell books to gullible people. The source of it is greed, not good will. It's exactly what is wrong with the world.

The wolf comes to you in sheep's clothing. Just because they are nice words does not mean they are true or that you should alter your life because of them. Fresh water does not come from a salty spring.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   
There have probably been thousands of predictions and or fiction that have become close to fact years later, but many of course will have been lost over the course of time, and because they were totally wrong, but here are a few that I really enjoyed:

MORGAN ROBERTSON:

Morgan Robertson came to some prominence as an author in the late 1800s and early 1900s. His book Futility, or The Wreck of the Titan was considered an all around unremarkable book at the time of its publication. Another short story of his was titled Beyond the Spectrum and was considered a mediocre story at the time of its release. Robertson’s works would go largely unrecognized today and be lost to time or perhaps be found in the bin at a dollar store somewhere if it wasn’t for the events depicted in his stories becoming reality.

Beyond the Spectrum tells of a fictional war between the United States and Japan. In the book, Japan never formally declares war on the US but instead launches a sneak attack against naval vessels stationed around Hawaii. If this scenario sounds familiar it is because it should sound familiar. If you remember anything from 8th grade history class or from that crappy movie starring Ben Affleck, a Japanese sneak attack on Pearl Harbor, Hawaii is what rallied public support for the United States entering World War II! Robertson’s silly war-fiction predicted the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor 27 years before it occurred.

Robertson did not stop there. His mediocre novel Futility, or The Wreck of the Titan pretty much predicts the sinking of the Titanic 14 years before it actual happens. In Robertson’s novel the Titan is an “unsinkable” (his words not mine) luxury ocean linear exactly the same thing said about the Titanic. Robertson seemed to have every detail correct, the Titan sunk when it struck an iceberg in the Northern Atlantic around 12 AM in the month of April. The Titan’s speed at the time of impact was 25 knots and they were 400 miles from Newfoundland. On top of this the Titan also had an insufficient number of lifeboats. All these details can also pertain to the Titanic except the Titanic crashed into an iceberg at 22.5 knots. Robertson’s psychic abilities were off by 2.5 knots.

MARK TWAIN

Mark Twain is the quintessential American writer. He wrote such famous works as The Adventures of Tom Sawyer and Huckleberry Finn. He was also known as a humorist often making funny quips about any subject thrown at him. In 1909 Twain could add “making an accurate psychic prediction” on his list of things he had accomplished in his lifetime.

In 1909, Twain said this of his own birth and death: “I came in with Halley’s Comet in 1835. It is coming again next year, and I expect to go out with it. It will be the greatest disappointment of my life if I don’t go out with Halley’s Comet. The Almighty has said, no doubt: ‘Now here are these two unaccountable freaks; they came in together, they must go out together.’” Twain died of a heart attack on April 21, 1910 one day after the comets closest passing to Earth.

EDGAR ALLEN POE

Edgar Allen Poe is another one of those great American writers. His novel, The Narrative of Arthur Gordon Pym, is one of the most brilliant and underrated American novels and his Poe’s only complete novel. It tells the story of an adventure at sea. Sounds simply enough right? But the story has many Poe-esque twists and turns.

The novel is strange in many ways. Its most famous strangeness is perhaps its vague, abrupt, symbolic ending that literary scholars have been debating the meaning of for years. It is also told as a “true” story in the way that Pym hires Poe to put his name on his story, because Pym believes it will not sell as a true tale because it is too fantastic. So Poe was doing mockumentaries before mockumentaries were cool. The work is technically fiction, but it is important to note that many of the main plot points in the novel did actual occur but not until 46 years later. That’s right Poe predicted the future, and with incredible accuracy!

(Too bad he could not predict how annoying mockumentaries would eventually become! Just hold the camera still so I don’t feel like vomiting that’s all I ask.)

In one of the most dramatic moments of the novel, Pym and three of his shipmates find themselves stranded at sea and out of supplies. The four of them decide to draw straws and the loser will be killed and eaten. In the story a cabin boy named Richard Parker lost the morbid game and is killed and consumed by the group.

Back in real life: 46 years after the publication of the novel the Mignonette became lost at sea, drawing eerie parallels with the novel, the survivors decided to draw straws to see who would die so the rest could survive, and the cabin boy lost and was eaten, just like in the Poe novel. The cabin boy’s name was Richard Parker, the same name as the cabin boy in the novel who had the exact same fate.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by psych0
reply to post by mustfarhan

Solar power is hard to store. Common solar panels have a high loss of energy and are damaged from use. But I agree that it's underused.

What do you think happens in wood and plants?

I'd like to see some authentication on this personage.
Certain words and phrases don't sound realistic coming from someone in that historical period but perhaps that just a poor translation.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join