It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Being Gay is a Gift from God

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   
How can it be a gift from god? God said go off and replenish the planet. He did not say go off and bugger some guy? If any thing its a gift from the devil if you believe in all that religious bs.
edit on 2-6-2011 by illuminnaughty because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by smartbuddy
LOL No-one is born gay. Being gay is a choice. ...... gods gift

edit on 1-6-2011 by smartbuddy because: (no reason given)

THATS A MYTH,alot of people are born gay,its in the cursed blood lines,the blood lines of going staraight to hell.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   
I'm pretty sure GOD makes it quite clear in his word what he thinks of gay crap. Don't make me post links.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by illuminnaughty
How can it be a gift from god? God said go off and replenish the planet. He did say go off and bugger some guy? If any thing its a gift from the devil if you believe in all that religious bs.

Population of Earth

Do you not think that 6,775,235,700 people is enough? Do you think God wants the world to be packed like a can of sardines with humans?

Yes, God said something along the lines of "go forth and multiply and fill the Earth", and they did, and people in many parts of the world do not have enough food and water to survive.

If a few of us decide not to procreate, wheres the harm in that when the world is already grossly overpopulated?
edit on 2-6-2011 by Glass because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Phenomium

And don't make me post links that contradict what God says, while painting a clear picture that God doesn't even know what he wants. I can also post links about other such "sins" that people, including Christians, indulge themselves in without even realizing it.

So for someone to use the bible as a reason to condemn their own dislike of homosexuality is fallacious and inane. It's just done in very, very poor taste, and is done in ignorance.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Glass

Originally posted by illuminnaughty
How can it be a gift from god? God said go off and replenish the planet. He did say go off and bugger some guy? If any thing its a gift from the devil if you believe in all that religious bs.

Population of Earth

Do you not think that 6,775,235,700 people is enough? Do you think God wants the world to be packed like a can of sardines with humans?

Yes, God said something along the lines of "go forth and multiply and fill the Earth", and they did, and people in many parts of the world do not have enough food and water to survive.

If a few of us decide not to procreate, wheres the harm in that when the world is already grossly overpopulated?
edit on 2-6-2011 by Glass because: (no reason given)

You could certainly be a politician, I'll give you that. But I am pretty sure GOD knew from the beginning what would happen and has it all in control. You can't put limits on GODs power. He doesn't need our help. What if all of these disasters lately (weather,tornados,quakes,floods,nuclear, etc.) is GODs way of cleansing the earth of so many people. He doesn't need fudgepackers giving him assistance. (Sorry, I saw the opportunity and I took it. )

edit on 2-6-2011 by Phenomium because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phenomium
I'm pretty sure GOD makes it quite clear in his word what he thinks of gay crap. Don't make me post links.

GOD made it very clear when the gay community was dying from aids faster then the other HIV infected.
Point blank, it is an abomination to be gay, and to especially be a bi sexual and not tell a female, gay people are like human HIV viruses, they do not care about nothing, they act as if they are on top of the world, and have sex indiscriminately.

I remember my old girlfriend back in the days. She had nine uncles and four of them was gay, they all died very fast of aids, one after the other. Looking at a show on the subject, it said that during normal sexual intercourse, a person has a 3% chance of getting aids if an open sore is not inside the womb into which it could get in the blood stream.

However, when it is a man on man thing, and they climax in the rectum, the sperm travels to every vital part in the blood stream instantly, that is why gat men back in the days died quicker then the normal men.

Therefore, to me, god is showing you that it is wrong and you are going to hell, why would god want a homosexual in heaven.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Immortalgemini527

Originally posted by Phenomium

GOD made it very clear when the gay community was dying from aids faster then the other HIV infected.
Point blank, it is an abomination to be gay, and to especially be a bi sexual and not tell a female, gay people are like human HIV viruses, they do not care about nothing, they act as if they are on top of the world, and have sex indiscriminately.

I remember my old girlfriend back in the days. She had nine uncles and four of them was gay, they all died very fast of aids, one after the other. Looking at a show on the subject, it said that during normal sexual intercourse, a person has a 3% chance of getting aids if an open sore is not inside the womb into which it could get in the blood stream.

However, when it is a man on man thing, and they climax in the rectum, the sperm travels to every vital part in the blood stream instantly, that is why gat men back in the days died quicker then the normal men.

Therefore, to me, god is showing you that it is wrong and you are going to hell, why would god want a homosexual in heaven.

First off, I agree with you (re-read my statement)......and I am not gay so take your hell and leave with it. I don't even know what you were thinking when you responded. Usually when one refers to something as gay "CRAP"...it means disapproval of said crap.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   
All I can say is thankfully:

Conservative Religion is losing - - and gays are winning.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by virraszto

being gay is a choice. what you decide to focus on and what you decide to do with your sexual organs is a choice. its that simple.

i know for a fact every woman checks out every other woman. they size em up. they know when one is as attractive, or more attractive, or less attractive than themselves. when a woman decides to pursue that thought sexually...thats a decision.

same goes for dudes. some dudes find that revolting... some women do as well. but if u decide to pursue those ambitions in a permanent way then dont go around blaming everyone else for judging u. thats ridiculous. i will judge u. and so will just about every one else.

doesnt mean im going to label u a bad person or damn you. I dont care enough to do so. ) if ur a dude that simply decidse you would rather be with another man or ur a girl that simply decides u want to be with a woman then it does me no harm what u do with ur private time and its none of my business. i really dont care and i really dont have any qualms with it. why would anybody? honestly why would anyone give a #?

but as for the question if its a choice..then yes, in my opinion its a choice.

one last thing...

religious zealots need to give it a rest and the gay community needs to stop egging on those zealots. hit the #ing ignore button and stay away from the churches. # both sides and their sociopathic ways of trying to prove whether its morally right or wrong and # those who give a # about damming gay people.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by open_eyeballs

being gay is a choice. what you decide to focus on and what you decide to do with your sexual organs is a choice. its that simple.

No its not.

Not anymore then you chose who you are attracted to.

This ignorance is getting so old and tiring.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

Enjoy it now, you won't be so happy later.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Why gay threads got so many replies and interest ?

link   

i know for a fact every woman checks out every other woman. they size em up. they know when one is as attractive, or more attractive, or less attractive than themselves. when a woman decides to pursue that thought sexually...thats a decision.

same goes for dudes. some dudes find that revolting... some women do as well. but if u decide to pursue those ambitions in a permanent way then dont go around blaming everyone else for judging u. thats ridiculous. i will judge u. and so will just about every one else.

doesnt mean im going to label u a bad person or damn you. I dont care enough to do so. ) if ur a dude that simply decidse you would rather be with another man or ur a girl that simply decides u want to be with a woman then it does me no harm what u do with ur private time and its none of my business. i really dont care and i really dont have any qualms with it. why would anybody? honestly why would anyone give a #?

but as for the question if its a choice..then yes, in my opinion its a choice.

one last thing...

religious zealots need to give it a rest and the gay community needs to stop egging on those zealots. hit the #ing ignore button and stay away from the churches. # both sides and their sociopathic ways of trying to prove whether its morally right or wrong and # those who give a # about damming gay people.

Coming from a straight guy...lay off of the lesbians man. They don't know it, but they have gotten me through a lot of rough nights. The gay guys....burn them at the stake. Amen.

link   
reply to post by Immortalgemini527

What is God trying to show a child who has childhood leukemia then?
What lesson is he teaching a child who is born with cerebral palsy?
Or does God just use illness to teach gays a lesson and all other illnesses just "happen"

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by MJZoo
reply to post by Immortalgemini527

What is God trying to show a child who has childhood leukemia then?
What lesson is he teaching a child who is born with cerebral palsy?
Or does God just use illness to teach gays a lesson and all other illnesses just "happen"

Now you're gettin' it.

It teaches them that life could be worse... [:>/ no, wait...

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Soldier of God

What does that even mean? Are you condescendingly taking on the role of God to say that people who are pro-gay are going to be eternally damned to hell? In which case, I doubt that God would much appreciate a subservient human trying to assume his position. You're better off as a misguided worshiper. I'll pray that you find guidance, friend.
edit on 2-6-2011 by arbitrarygeneraiist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Soldier of God

Originally posted by Annee

Enjoy it now, you won't be so happy later.

No - you won't.

I'm extremely happy. The last of the major prejudices - - legally on its way to oblivion.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

bs. men can be stimulated by a #in tree trunk. its their choice to act on those impulses.

chicks can be seduced through multiple means audio and visually (mostly audio). so if some girl that hasnt ever had a gay impulse in her life and went to some club and a beautiful gay girl came up to her and said the right things with the right timing...theres a great chance they would have sex that night. or at the very least it would plant those thoughts in her head...and maybe at some point she would decide to act on those impulses.

its human nature. naturally men are attracted to women and visa versa...doesnt mean they cant be stimulated (mentally or physically) by the opposite sex. certainly both sexes can be...whether they act on it is a DECISION. thats very simple logic.

does that make gays "bad" people? or does that "dam" them somehow? of course not. thats just as dumb as saying its not a choice.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   

reply to post by Annee

bs. men can be stimulated by a #in tree trunk. its their choice to act on those impulses.

It is not a choice.

I've been interested in this subject and have followed it for 20+ years now. It is NOT a choice.

Even those people I've talked to who are BI - - say they have a definite physical attraction to one gender or the other - - - even though they enjoy both.
edit on 2-6-2011 by Annee because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join