It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DNA Proof that the Starchild skull is alien

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Masterjaden
reply to post by bhornbuckle75

You're not allowing for technological superiority on a scale unfathomable to us. They could interbreed through genetic manipulation/creation.

Jaden

edit on 2-6-2011 by Masterjaden because: (no reason given)

I have no doubts that this may be possible....I was referring only to the comment I was replying to, which was suggesting the Genetics could be compatible naturally.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyInTheOintment

If our DNA is at least in part based upon theirs, then your question is answered. The overall weight of textual records, cultural/ mythological/ religious considerations, archaeological/ paleontological and geological evidence seems to suggest that this is indeed fairly close to the truth of the matter. 'Aldebaran' as a search term.

And I don't give a hoot who comes in to refute what I just typed. Luckily (thank goodness), your well-honed shenanigans hold no sway over my mind any more..

"well-honed shenanigans".....Is that an insult or a compliment?

Seriously though, to address what you just said....while I might disagree as to the level of evidence that is suggestive of Aliens genetically related to us....I would argue that (assuming they are) they would not really be 'Aliens' then.....For instance if you took chickens from Earth and raised them on the moon....their offspring would still be chickens, and not Aliens. (after millions of years their genetic structure may deviate to a point unviable for reproduction with the original 'earth' chickens, of course, though.)

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yukitup

Originally posted by bhornbuckle75

Just thought I'd step in and make a comment....Basically imagining that Human and Alien DNA would be compatible would take some miracle of chance...It would be like winning the lottery a Billion Times in a row....To imagine an Alien Being that evolved on another planet might be able to interbreed would quite simply take the most amazing coincidence.......ever......in the history of anything......Consider two random species on Earth..like say a Frog and a Bear cannot interbreed even though they come from the same Genetic stock, then how in the world could an Alien Interbreed with a Human?

Not even two Mammals like a Dog and a Cow can interbreed...so why in the world would two beings that evolved from completely separate ecosystems have the capability to interbreed....it simply makes no sense. The only animals that can breed on earth are ones that are CLOSELY RELATED TO ONE ANOTHER.

I do not for a moment disagree with your logic, I only question the assumptions made. To accept your conclusion one must make assumptions regarding the nature of both "alien" dna and human evolution.

I have zero proof that aliens exist. I have zero proof that an omniscient Being created Adam and Eve a few thousand years ago. I have no proof that Zecharia Sitchin wasn't on to something. I have no proof that we weren't genetically engineered by extra-terrestrials.

However, while we have "decoded" human dna -- we still have no idea what the purpose of the majority of the dna "junk" is. We CAN implant genetic information from glowing green algae into pigs. We ARE currently modifying the dna of multiple species of plants and animals.

Based upon these facts, taken with the ASSUMPTION that aliens exist, it is not unreasonable to infer the possibility that we, too, have been genetically manipulated.

The question is genetic manipulation -- dna modification. Not inter-species intercourse.
edit on 2-6-2011 by Yukitup because: (no reason given)

Edit to thank Flyintheointment and Jaden for posting their responses. If we always operated under the assumptions that we've always made, the earth would still be flat. The truth is, our reality continues to grow exponentially -- and we simply don't have all of the answers nor do we fully understand our reality. Logic is a tool for examining potential evidence of a reality different from what we currently understand, and conclusions made based upon faulty premises or assumptions short circuit the process of logical examination.
edit on 2-6-2011 by Yukitup because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-6-2011 by Yukitup because: spelling...

Yes what you are saying is a logical argument. My comments were addressing whether or not two such individuals could interbreed naturally....not whether or not Aliens could manipulate their DNA into ours, or vice versa.

Still there is a question as to whether or not Alien life would even have DNA.....That is the process which has developed on Earth (as far as we know, of course). It's entirely plausible that an Alien Life Form might have evolved a different chemical bonding system with which to encode information analogous to what we call 'genes'.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by darrman

Yes I agree....I was speaking of interbreeding between two aliens species, however, rather than genetic manipulation, by placing genes from one animal into another. (I comment more on this in replies I just finished writing to a couple of others who wrote similar replies to me)

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by TheDevilOfLies

Check out my other responses to similar comments (I feel like I'm repeating myself here....not your fault, I've just written the same response I'd give to you like three or four times in a row now
)

Basically I just said in the other responses that I was speaking only of it happening naturally...not that Science can not blend the DNA of creatures...we do that now, by implanting genes into other animals.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   

If you were waiting for a response from ME... i apologize.. city-wide garage sale day,,,lol

driving All around with the wife...

i will read your stuff,,,, gimme a few....

Darrman

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Sorry, it was a pre-emptive rant at the disinfo types. I fully 'resonate' with the ideas you have otherwise expressed in-thread..

Great thread - I really should try to watch a few interviews with Mr Pye, as I can never fully get the measure of situations fraught with ad hominem insults, disinfo etc, until I've checked the demeanor of the protagonist..

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 03:31 AM
link   
Im not sure that this is reliable, but I do find it interesting, and will follow it

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 04:30 AM
link   
Good stuff! Too bad most evidence gets ignored or covered up. Hope this gets out there. S&F

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 05:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by ErgoSphere
reply to post by darrman

I saw the special regarding this. The Mitochondrial DNA is entirely normal, and shows that the starchild 100% has a human mother. If the Mitochondrial DNA is as you say it is, then it's MOTHER is alien.

For the difference between mitochondrial and nuclear DNA see here. For the purposes of this debate, nuclear is inherited 50% from each parent and all mitochondrial DNA is inherited from the mother. This picture is further muddied if the progeny has had any DNA inserted by recombinant DNA technology. Inserted DNA would not be inherited from either parent.

However, the "new data" was from nuclear DNA. The website is claiming that one sequence from the skull is not homologous with any known Earthly sequences.

In Brief: A modified "shotgun" DNA recovery technique has been successfully used to recover coherent segments of the Starchild Skull's nuclear DNA. Of the (approx.) 3 billion base pairs in the skull's genome, many thousands have been recovered. These nuclear DNA fragments have been analyzed by the National Institutes of Health BLAST program, and a substantial percentage of that DNA has "no significant similarity" to any DNA previously found on Earth.
www.starchildproject.com...

The website claims that the procedure has been repeated several times. This data could be significant.

Luckily, any protest can easily be overcome with continued repetition and reproduction of results, isolating more and more unique fragments to add to the library of data already being created from Starchild DNA.

Our geneticist is confident that complete confirmation will unfold over the following months as the Starchild Skull’s entire genome is recovered using advanced sequencing technology. Ultimately, he will be able to formally announce that he has absolute, ironclad proof that a significant part of the Starchild's genome cannot be found on Earth.
www.starchildproject.com...

The thing that is missing here readers is quite simple. The reports only become credible when independent researchers are allowed to get samples on the skull and given an opportunity to repeat the procedures. That would also depend on them giving proper details of the methods they used. If we could repeat the results in a couple of laboratories then we have something. There is no other way to verify these claims.

If the details of methods and independent testing don't happen this work is bogus! Anybody working on the project is free to contact me any time to discuss arranging some independent tests. I'd better not hold my breath as this could have happened years ago surely?

Apologies if this seems overly sober or technical but this kind of thread gets boring as it is easy to mislead folks on subject like this. I hope I have explained the state of play to at least some of you.
edit on 4/6/11 by Pimander because: add link

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   
I only read the first post but when it comes to this stuff I don't play games, I just tell it like it is and don't give a hoot really who believes it or not anymore.

When it comes to this Starchild skull I saw on a show where an expert had made a sculpture of what this supposedly Starchild looks like and this is what I have to say.

The Sculpture was right on the money. The only thing is he had the eyes black and they are not black as he had them the eyes are similiar to ours in a way. He is not a Grey as they were saying, the skin is like ours a sand tone flesh as the white mans and he wears a robe like a monk with a rope around the waist.

He is not a child and he was on a computer going through starmaps, they are still mapping the Universe.

But what do I know

edit on 4-6-2011 by observe50 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by darrman

wow this is pretty cool, maybe there is life out there somewhere...

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by icepack

Well you simply heard wrong.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by domasjefferson

maybe?= you are joking right?
we got 10 000 years of evidence

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by domasjefferson

maybe?= you are joking right?
we got 10 000 years of evidence

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Is this Pyes Starchild again????
Isnt this a dupe thread?

Sadly he bleated initially that the skull was fully alien...lol

The silliness of PYE.....
If they were unable to extract father's DNA does not equate to a Alien Hybrid.
Firstly there is Human DNA found , period. Therefore it is human. Mitochondrial DNA is from earth, no arguments, no debates, this was found.
Lets address (again sigh~ ) the lack of fraternal DNA, this is simple. The Fraternal DNA decays, no remains of it whatsoever over this period of time. The statement by PYE "which meant its father was not a human" IS so outlandish and ludicrous, a rubbish childish premise.

AND HERE IS THE CRUX:
Mitochondria, tiny "power-stations" of the cell exist outside of the nucleus and have their own DNA. There's over 1000 more mitochondrial DNA than nuclear DNA in our cells, so it's much easier to find. in any old bones the nuclear DNA is nearly always gone or very likely to be contaminated by modern DNA. If the nuclear is not there, its not because its Alien, its because its the male side and always degenerates first so you cant find it.

So they argue its a hybrid...you cant just shag an alien and get a hybrid especially with a being who has different nucleo peptide chaining . Homo sapiens we don't think were able even inter breed with Neanderthals. And we certainly cant breed with apes or chimps our closest ancestors.....

There are plenty of child skulls from the archaeological record that have no nuclear DNA either as it decays, but as this one has the "traditional alien look" he claims it is from a hybrid. A hydro cephalic skull is an example of what could have deformed the skull, and I lean towards this being a child with Progeria. The Skull is made up 100% of mammalian bone. So what is PYE suggesting was alien in this child? The brain only? They managed to get brain in there that was alien, and keep the skeletal structure 100% human?

In order for it to house a "alien" brain, its skeletal structure would need to be of extraterrestrial material, not human. We have mapped the entire human genome and there is no "rules to allow a alien brain" in the formation calcium hydroxyapatite (skull material).

Lets look at this child's environment, it didn't live like a alien, she was from halpogroupC, Indigenous to the region.....so an alien came and planted its brain in a human child skeletal frame then flew away and left it to be a nomadic wanderer that died at 5, the same kind of mortality age as a child with Progeria?

Ive said it before PYEs previous results are peer reviewed at comic con....have a legitimate lab test the skull, not the guy who owns the lab who also owns the books the skull the websites and prolly the movie one day............

edit on 4-6-2011 by zazzafrazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Is it not possible for an alien to also be human?

The range of appearance in human beings is quite the spectrum, ranging from black to white - 8 foot to pygmy.

I'm leaning towards genetic mutation more so then alien hybrid,

edit on 4-6-2011 by Gradius Maximus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaMod
I don't often wander into the UFO forum but I found this particularly interesting since they were claiming to have DNA testing in order a long time ago but nothing ever came of it..

The findings are interesting.. Most intriguing..

Too bad this thread will probably be ignored.. Sad really

That's not true. The first tests had evidence of it not being 100% human, but it was based on a much smaller set of DNA pairs. Meaning it was inconclusive and they needed to go back and fully map the DNA. They couldn't afford to do so, and I guess he finally secured finances to get it done.

The guy that said mitochondrial dna is from earth, so that proves it's not from space... doesn't understand what mitochondrial dna is... It's not native to humans, it's native to cell reproduction. Meaning there will always be mitochondrial dna in every creature that exists on our planet, and most likely, on any other planet in the rest of the universe.

DNA is rhe blue print of the creature that is alive, it exists on earth... but Aliens would also have DNA unless they aren't alive, and are somehow Mechanical. So saying that a form of DNA is exlusively from earth is a bit naive. What matters is, the Mitochondrial DNA doesn't match any known species on the planet. Lending itself real well to the idea that it belongs to an entity not from our planet at all.

edit on 4-6-2011 by Laokin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by zazzafrazz

Ive said it before PYEs previous results are peer reviewed at comic con....have a legitimate lab test the skull, not the guy who owns the lab who also owns the books the skull the websites and prolly the movie one day............

Yes Pye does tend to leap to unsubstantiated conclusions...........a few years ago Pye popped up on New Zealand breakfast tv and he stated that DNA test showed that the mother was human and the father was not!

DNA test results at the time could not analyse DNA from the father.....Pye takes that to mean that the father was not human........even though it meant nothing of the sort!

The biggest red flag is that Pye named the skull "The Starchild" even before he subjected the skull to any tests.
It's become a type of religious icon for Pye.
All tests that say that the skull is human are dismissed by Pye as being incorrect.......so he has his own....secret hush hush scientist to conduct his own DNA tests........I smell a lot of BS.......and it all is coming from Pye!

edit on 4-6-2011 by Logical one because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Laokin

That's not true. The first tests had evidence of it not being 100% human,

Errr no they didn't!

They simply could only analyse the DNA from the mother......it didn't mean that the skull was not 100% human!

edit on 4-6-2011 by Logical one because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join