It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DNA Proof that the Starchild skull is alien

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by darrman

just look at it...have you ever seen a human skull like that before...no...so its not human....its obviously the basis for the crystal skulls.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   
In the link below tells that this was just a child that was suffering from Hutchinson-Gilford progeria But I do not believe that not for a minute. I mean if they found it was human why are they still so interested in looking further into this case?

This to me only shows that they knew some thing was not right. I have been waiting for some thing of the sort to come up showing that it was not human and I knew that when they did do further testing that they would see it was not human at all only part human. There is a legend that goes with these beings that you can read as well in the following link

It has been said for more then 2000 years that Aliens would come from the stars and mate with a woman that they thought would carry their child. They visit places that are not very populated and sort of secluded from the world. After the woman carries to full term and then has the Alien Hybrid, she will raise the child up to about five or six years of age then the Aliens will come back to take the child. They take them to another place (the legend doesn’t explain where this place may be but it would be in the heavens somewhere) where they perform experiments and see how to improve the genes and DNA. They have what is called a gene pool. So they use us as experiments. This is just a legend but there are and have been many people who have claimed that they have been abducted and seem to remember things that were done to them in great detail. Things like this have been told from the beginning of Mankind. So surly not everyone could be wrong now could they? www.alienufotruth.com...

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   
i have rerad many articles about it....and..yes..its very interesting.......

great website and post

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   
I thought this nonsense had been put to bed and proven to be human?
What do you? Simply keep on testing it until you find something mysterious and weird about so you can announce it to be alien..? Self fulfilling prophecy immediately springs to mind.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLordVeack

Self fulfilling prophecy is the best kind...of prophecy///.........

self fulfilled SCIENCE is even better

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by darrman

In this extraordinarily special case, the investment needed is $7 million USD. Why that amount?

starchild website - conclusions

why? well.... scienceblogs.com...

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Just a thought, but how are we to even know that the so-called aliens that this skull is allegedly related to are actually aliens at all? Everyone always assumes the extraterrestrial hypothesis is true, but what if these creatures are native Earthlings from a species and civilization that naturally developed here on Earth before humans?

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 12:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Kojiro

congenital hydrocephalus....

www.unexplained-mysteries.com...

scroll down to the fifth post by Copasetic...

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 12:51 AM
link   
reply to post by mcrom901

I don't actually care about the skull's nature as an alien or human. Either it's one or the other. I'm just tired of the extraterrestrial hypothesis being flaunted everywhere in UFOlogy when there are certainly more interesting theories to explored like ultraterrestrials, interdimensionals, or time travelers.

Whatever the skull is, this 1000 nuclear DNA statistic or whatever certainly proves that it's not too "alien" enough to be a chimp.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by markton

checking in.... to old thread...

NEW thread on the way.. with NEW info.....!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 05:47 AM
link   
reply to post by darrman

You tease!

Quick quick quick

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 07:42 AM
link   
reply to post by neonitus

I fail to see the credibility of this site? Though I know nothing of genetics, I'm pretty sure not many other people do either, making anyone an easy target for "false" results. When people publish results the audience often lap it up without questioning the authenticity of the data.

And I've read a few posts saying that some results made it a human skull?

Even if it was definitively human, it may have even been caused due to ET intervention though... who knows!

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 07:57 AM
link   
I believe the genes are so radically different from normal human genes because the star child had a completely debilitating genetic condition that would obviously not make him have "normal" human mDNA

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Swing80s

bump bump grind.... soon....

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 01:19 AM
link   
wow!! i bet it is alien. proof is proof, and theis no doubt its alien. look at the size of that head! haha

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 01:34 AM
link   
What I'm wondering is if long term inbreeding could have caused the DNA to look like that as well as cause the deformity in the skull. I think we all know that inbreeding can cause physical mutations and long term inbreeding (over many generations) can cause severe deformities. but what I'd like to know if ii could cause only the mothers genes to be past down.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   
The skull itself cannot be hydro-cephalic because of its symmetry. At least this is the conclusion that I have heard from actual reputable scientists. I also remember hearing that the mitochondrial dna showed the mother was human, but the nuclear dna, although they did get a good sample, came back as unknown. This should not have happened if the father was in fact human, but without confirmation by other sources, it will not be enough evidence to proven anything one way or another.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Right but women, real women, have a certain size opening in their bodies where babies come from. I am talking of the pelvis which is a lot less flexible than the other opening.

Surely a head of these proportions would pass through a pelvis, im not a doctor obviously, but comeon.

I went to school with a guy with a head like that, he was no Starchild though, i always thought he was grown in a lab rather than birthed.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   

edit on 11/20/11 by darrman because: spellenglish

<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join