It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DNA Proof that the Starchild skull is alien

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+100 more 
posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   
History in the making!

DNA samples were tested this week...!!!

Story here.. www.starchildproject.com...

the geneticist working on the Starchild Skull discovered that its mtDNA (the part of DNA passed only through the maternal line) was radically different from human DNA.

The maximum number of mtDNA differences between all humans is 120. The Starchild Skull has between 800-1,000. This is a partial result, but it is enough to be definitive: the Skull’s mtDNA is not human.

extensive proof and documents in the story..

still more work to be done.... but THIS is fresh news!!!!

please read the story...

edit on June 1st 2011 by greeneyedleo because: Posting Work Written by Others! and All Caps – Please Review This Link.

edit on 6/1/11 by darrman because: Thank you Mod...

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   
I don't often wander into the UFO forum but I found this particularly interesting since they were claiming to have DNA testing in order a long time ago but nothing ever came of it..

The findings are interesting.. Most intriguing..

Too bad this thread will probably be ignored.. Sad really

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   
All I can say is, sweet!!

Mod Note (This Appears On Every Post Reply Page): AboveTopSecret.com takes pride in making every post count. Please do not create minimal posts or simple "I agree" posts when replying to threads. If you need to quote a member's post in your reply, please ensure you edit down the quoted amount to the minimum needed to make your point. Overly large quotes or minimal replies are subject to warnings or deletion. Below the reply button it says: (Minimal posts that contribute nothing to the thread are subject to immediate removal.)
edit on June 1st 2011 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
i heard, they tested it and found it was human.

+5 more 
posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by icepack

Where? Source? Article? Quip? Qualm? Quandary?

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   
shouldnt this be world breaking news?

Mod Note (This Appears On Every Post Reply Page): AboveTopSecret.com takes pride in making every post count. Please do not create minimal posts or simple "I agree" posts when replying to threads. If you need to quote a member's post in your reply, please ensure you edit down the quoted amount to the minimum needed to make your point. Overly large quotes or minimal replies are subject to warnings or deletion. Below the reply button it says: (Minimal posts that contribute nothing to the thread are subject to immediate removal.)

+8 more 
posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by darrman

If true, cool.
If false, cool.

Honestly, the fact that Humans may be descended from Aliens doesn't affect me one bit. We are Human, and thats that. If Aliens exist, then I'm embarrassed by the very behavior of possibly existent and definitely cruel 'Aliens'. In the eyes of Man, Aliens are God-like and worshiped like Idols, yet they act much like the Men we hate; unseen, non-compassionate, and ignorant.

I guess the saying goes; like father, like son.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by darrman

Right on man! I've been waiting for this for a while. While I'm not a firm believer that intelligent life (that certainly exists) has visited this planet, I'd love to see some evidence that it has. This just might be it!
Right on Lloyd Pye, maybe that's why you never answered my debate that I was having with you on whether or not the skull's abnormalities were caused by Progeria... You had better things to do, like DNA tests to prove that it isn't entirely human.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   
i have now heard of a few updates from these guys and they always seem to say the latest tests confirm alien dna, but they are ongoing..
maybe i dont understand the process fully but how many more tests do they need to do..

if it is alien, what will they have to compare it to?
i think it will never be officially confirmed, but im sure books, conferences, merchandise etc will still be promoted..

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by kamatty

YES it should!!

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   
I know everyone hates Wikipedia but I couldn't find a source I recognized as far as DNA results are concerned.
States that the DNA results are human
Birth defect?

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by DaMod

en.wikipedia.org...

MOD NOTE:
Do NOT just post a link. PLEASE give a snippet of the external source AND your thoughts on it!

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by xxPUSH0Noo
I know everyone hates Wikipedia but I couldn't find a source I recognized as far as DNA results are concerned.
States that the DNA results are human
Birth defect?

There are many more Skulls,, like this one, in the story...

I personally know of testing going on RIGHT NOW,, from NEW Samples taken 2 weeks ago..

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Now we have two contradicting stories from 2 equally unreliable sources lol....

What are we to do?

link   
reply to post by darrman

i thought the test showed it mother was human, but because they couldnt get the nuclear dna they could not tell the father

link   

Originally posted by kamatty

This is what i dont understand about this, maybe its not absolutely conclusive proof in so much that it cant be proved to be alien.
Ive always felt a bit sorry for Lloyd Pye, hes certainly had his fair share of critics, but damn, wouldnt he have the last laugh if this turns out to be true. I just dont understand why there arent queues of scientists lining up to study this.
I would love this to be the real thing.
OP, s and f.

link   
Here we go, one hour interview

Lloyd Pye - Starchild Skull DNA, Disclosure & Directed Panspermia

Source: www.redicecreations.com...

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   
I have to say this is very intresting indeed. i have not seen this before but shall be researching soon. S+F

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Would be nice if it was independently tested by other firms verses just hidden away by one guy.

proof? no...not until the guy decides to do proper science, to include getting several independent firms to test and publish their findings.

for now, its mythmaking..at least, thats what the issue has been so far. not sure if something changed lately, but until he opens up the evidence for study by others, then its just some guy claiming something

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   
this again?

the last dna test they did showed it was a human skull, i dont know whats changed this time.
I dont know anything about dna so i'll just go by what the 'experts' say. i cant accept (or understand) whats written on the official starchild websight.
seems like the the guy might be flogging a dead horse.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join