It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Men and Child support. What is the answer?

page: 33
<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by TKDRL
reply to post by Aeons

He said he understands why it does happen. And so do I. Big difference between saying that, and saying they are heroes or something....

I understand why people might do a whole lot of horrible things, that is not celebration or saying it is right....

You understand why men might beat a woman until she bleeds out a baby. You understand looking a six year old in their eyes and then pulling a trigger to blast their brains all over their bed because you don't want to pay for them.

You "get" that in a way that allows you to use it in a thread as a political threat against women you don't like.

Maybe you should really MULL that around in your head. What you'd think if someone said that to your mother.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by CobraCommander

And at the risk of sounding like a religious kook for a second, I do honestly believe that the "spirit" of the moment of conception will affect who the child is.

Trust me, this isnt the part that makes you sound like a kook.

This part actually sounds fairly thoughtful.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Illusionsaregrander

Well, if he KNEW she was trying to get pregnant by his, then I will concede the point to you.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

Who said ANYTHING about shooting a six year old in the head?
That is just disgusting.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   

reply to post by Aeons

That is just disgusting.

How do you think the men who kill their families do it? With peacock feathers and pillow fights?

link   

Originally posted by Illusionsaregrander

And at the risk of sounding like a religious kook for a second, I do honestly believe that the "spirit" of the moment of conception will affect who the child is.

Trust me, this isnt the part that makes you sound like a kook.

This part actually sounds fairly thoughtful.

I am a very thoughtful person. Which is why I have dedicated my life to taking care of other people's mistakes.

link   
reply to post by Aeons

Yes, I understand a lot about psychology. Yes I understand how people can feel trapped and snap.

I didn't threaten anyone, politically or otherwise, maybe you need to take a breather and calm down?

Said what to my mother? What are you talking about?
edit on Thu, 02 Jun 2011 22:39:56 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aeons

reply to post by Aeons

That is just disgusting.

How do you think the men who kill their families do it? With peacock feathers and pillow fights?

Not one of the men I was referring to in any of the local cases killed any of their kids. In fact, it was a WOMAN who just drowned all of her children because her boyfriend was cheating on her supposedly. Yes, this is NY calling, are you reading me?
edit on 2-6-2011 by CobraCommander because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   

reply to post by Aeons

Yes, I understand a lot about psychology. Yes I understand how people can feel trapped and snapped.

I didn't threaten anyone, politically or otherwise, maybe you need to take a breather and calm down?

Using this as an argument as to why men shouldn't need to pay child support is ABSOLUTELY a political threat. Not maybe.

To demonstrate this effect, please let me make this more personal. If a man were talking to your Mother and said to her, "Well, if I'd understand that if you forced me to pay too much support that I might feel the need to snap and kill you and the children" would how this is a threat become more apparent for you?

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   
It cant and wont be fixed unfortunately.

What multi-million dollar business would close its doors,change the way it does business,for the common man/woman and their kids? NONE.

ya I get along with my exes and when I went the last time for suport after 9 years joint on my oldest never late on suport my ex did not want my money and was 100 percent agreeing to joint custady of are to kids thay were still treating me like I was a dead beat dad wicth I have never been!!! me and my ex were walking out together talking we are still freinds and she was like holy crap thay treated you like sh..!! in are deforce agrement we both opted out of freind of the court but the state pickt it up anyways, thay are freinds of mony not freinds of familys or kids for that matter!
edit on 2-6-2011 by slayerfan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   

reply to post by Aeons

That is just disgusting.

Not one of the men I was referring to in any of the local cases killed any of their kids. In fact, it was a WOMAN who just drowned all of her children because her boyfriend was cheating on her supposedly. Yes, this is NY calling, are you reading me?
edit on 2-6-2011 by CobraCommander because: (no reason given)

Are you reading me? I recently tracked a lady down in the US because her behaviour online concerned me as to what she might do, so that her family could have a chance to step in.

I don't care about your gender. I am however completely serious about being concerned.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   

You understand why men might beat a woman until she bleeds out a baby. You understand looking a six year old in their eyes and then pulling a trigger to blast their brains all over their bed because you don't want to pay for them.

You "get" that in a way that allows you to use it in a thread as a political threat against women you don't like.

Maybe you should really MULL that around in your head. What you'd think if someone said that to your mother.

What a load of BS. Im sure Susan Smith is laughing in her cell right now,at the sexist viewpoint you have,when it comes down to murder and children.

I also think all those female teachers are laughing at these sexist comments,as they have sex with the "boys" in their classrooms.

Finger pointing doesnt give womens suffrage,or "equality" a leg to stand on,when you make it a he said she said moment.

Lets stick with facts about men and child support. If you dont like the thread,start one about "WOMEN" and child support.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   

reply to post by Aeons

Yes, I understand a lot about psychology. Yes I understand how people can feel trapped and snapped.

Using this as an argument as to why men shouldn't need to pay child support is ABSOLUTELY a political threat. Not maybe.

To demonstrate this effect, please let me make this more personal. If a man were talking to your Mother and said to her, "Well, if I'd understand that if you forced me to pay too much support that I might feel the need to snap and kill you and the children" would how this is a threat become more apparent for you?

You suddenly have this fetish for killing children.

But anyway, I could totally see how my father might have snapped in the situation he was in. Thankfully he didn't of course. Especially since, as it turns out, the state was pocketing the money. My mother had every right to complain, and he had every right to be pissed off. Sadly, they were both pissed off at the wrong party.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Are you reading me? I recently tracked a lady down in the US because her behaviour online concerned me as to what she might do, so that her family could have a chance to step in.

I don't care about your gender. I am however completely serious about being concerned.

SO are you threatening to track me down? And what is it you intend to do when you find me hotpants?

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

I don't support women killing their children either. Their gender is unimportant. Their reasons often differ depending on their gender.

Women don't usually kill their spouse and children. And when they do it they don't do it over money very often.

Unlike male Family Annihilators, who kill their spouse and children and do it over money very often.

Which is the basis of this conversation, and numerous men in it have brought up the guys who kill their families in this one and in the abortion thread by the same OP. Money, and children and guys who get why men might snap about these two subjects appears to be something that few guys are willing to challenge their fellows on.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

If someone used that as a reason people shouldn't pay child support, then I sure missed it.

If someone said that to my mother, I would tell them to go sleep it off, as they must be drunk. The statement doesn't even make sense....

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   

reply to post by sonnny1

I don't support women killing their children either. Their gender is unimportant. Their reasons often differ depending on their gender.

Women don't usually kill their spouse and children. And when they do it they don't do it over money very often.

Unlike male Family Annihilators, who kill their spouse and children and do it over money very often.

Which is the basis of this conversation, and numerous men in it have brought up the guys who kill their families in this one and in the abortion thread by the same OP. Money, and children and guys who get why men might snap about these two subjects appears to be something that few guys are willing to challenge their fellows on.

Women dont snap over money because some guy is their gravy train, they have nothing to worry about. When, on the other hand, you ARE the gravy train, it's a totally different story that I am not even going to bother trying to explain to the likes of you.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   

www.ocfs.state.ny.us...

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   

www.ocfs.state.ny.us...

Oh - is it a religious based one?

new topics

top topics