It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Men and Child support. What is the answer?

page: 32
<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by CobraCommander

Women are psychos, hell-o!
(except my woman of course.
)

I'll bet you she is once she dumps you.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Illusionsaregrander

Wow, that guy needs a tactical facepalm! Do him a favor and smack him upside the head next time you see him...

I recently found out, that certain things like antibiotics can render the pill useless. I had never heard about that until now... Now I know what happened with my sisters. Both were conceived while on the pill, when mom was taking antibiotocs. After the third kid pops got the snip. I am contemplating it myself, only thing that worries me is sometimes it fails to be undone. I suppose I will have to cryogenics some just in case.

edit on Thu, 02 Jun 2011 22:11:17 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   
sorry if this has been brought up but did not have time to read all the pages. i have joint custady of my three kids my oldest I have had joint for 12 years and still pay suport never late. what I think is rong for my 2 youngest kids thay wanted me to pay over 100 bucks a week with joint on top of what I pay for joint on my oldest. haveing a heart my ex was, he has them half the time I know what he makes and its not that much and my kids need to eat when thay are at his house to.

I belive it should always be joint custady with no suport intill one of the parents are proven unfit!! how is it fare I have my kids have the time and still have to pay even thow both exes remaried into money thay are well well better off than me but i still have them half the time still ushaly buy most of thare clothes coats shoues and so on. I cant rember last time I could aford to buy my kids mcdonalds and my ex wife will b like i just got my child suport im goin shoping. I just smile and walk away couse by law thats all I can do.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   

If you cannot afford a baby, don't let a man stick his dick in you, simple as that.

Now as far as the AIDS question goes, of course I am talking about a case where the hypothetical "me" knew she had AIDS. Or are you telling me that women don't know that a dick might get them pregnant?

Or, as you put it...

Its your responsibility for sticking your dick into someone you did not take the time to get to know. SOME people make their partners get tested for STDs before they screw them.

So if she gave me AIDS, it is MY responsibility for not getting to know her better? So there ya go then, same goes for women who didnt get to know the man better and finding out he was a deadbeat or simply did not want to be a father. He fault for getting pregnant and not using protection or demanding that he use protection.

Yes, some people make their partners get tested for STD's before having sex. Which as far as correlating that to pregnancy goes, that would be the equivalent of getting a contract, insurance that the man would pay for the child. Marriage.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illusionsaregrander

Women are psychos, hell-o!
(except my woman of course.
)

I'll bet you she is once she dumps you.

I am good friends with most of my exes.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by slayerfan

Take them back to court.Modify your child support. If you have your children,most of the time,you qualify for a reduction in money.You might even press the case of changing living arrangements,because of the frequency of having the kids. Also save your receipts.For everything.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aeons
reply to post by CobraCommander

You have foster children, and you are talking about killing women and children and beating pregnant women into miscarriage in an admiring way.

I don't CARE.

And yet again you put words in my mouth and falsely portray me. If you don't care, then perhaps I should call my lawyer and start proceedings for libel.
edit on 2-6-2011 by CobraCommander because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Do it. That'll give me the information I need.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   

reply to post by TKDRL

One of my best guy friends had a pregnancy scare recently, and he whined all to high heaven. What happened? He had been having casual sex with his ex, whom had been in love with him since their teenage years, who had wanted a baby badly the whole time I knew her, and whose biological clock was ticking loudly, oh, yeah, and without condoms.

How stupid can anyone get? Honestly. And I told him that too when he complained about feeling "tricked." Luckily for him, he dodged that bullet. But if YOU dont want babies, YOU use the birth control. My friend NEVER wants babies, so why not get snipped? Because he is a lazy snip who would rather have the female do all the dirty work for him.

So basically you are condoning rape against men. She was deliberately trying to get pregnant by a man she knew full well did not want to be a father, and using his emotional affections for her as a weapon of power. Thanks for sharing that.Very insightful into the reality of why so many bastards are born today.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by TKDRL
reply to post by Aeons

Grow up lol. I understand why people do a lot of things. Doesn't mean I am giving a blessing, or would go out and do things myself.

If I had a home for teenage boys, and spoke admiringly of serial killers who hacked off penises of men to teach them a lesson....would you be concerned?

Where did I EVER say I admired ANYONE for committing an act of violence. You truly are either a psycho or a bonafide disinformation agent.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

Exactly. Just freeze some and get the snip. Then YOU are in control of the baby production. No one really needs more than two, three at the most. That way you can do right by them financially. Make sure they get educated, have time to give them individually. People need to take parenting more seriously. Its not popping out babies and then parking them in front of the TV for 18 years with some soda and chips. Its time consuming to really parent them. Who has time for more than one or two spending quality alone time with each one?

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

Here's a novel idea ladies, don't get pregnant by deadbeats.

Yeah - that sentiment.

Women have been blamed for having unwanted pregnancies since the beginning of time. It's their fault because they picked the wrong man. Not the man's fault - - but the woman's for making a wrong choice.

So this is what I have to say to all the whiny men complaining about child support. If you can't work together for the sake of your children - - both doing your part - - then its your fault for picking the wrong woman.

More of the typical "I know you are but what am ?" responses.

You are the one with the attitude.

I'm just reflecting it.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Do it. That'll give me the information I need.

More threats.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   

If I do end up having kids of my own one day, one will be the limit for me for sure. That will be at least 10 years from now, when my nieces are grown up and on their own( I have custody of them at the moment).

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   
I assure you, I am just a regular married mother and I find you VERY concerning. Try me. Your posts about women and what you think, calling people who are likely your charges bastards.... the hackles are up on the back of my neck.

Disinformation with me is the least of your worries.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by TKDRL
Ok guys, this seems to be degenerating into the battle of the sexes like threads like this usually do.... That is what it was meant to do of course. I can see one thing most of us do agree on from both sides, is the status quo is not working. How about taking the thread into another direction and putting up ideas on how it might be fixed.

edit on Thu, 02 Jun 2011 21:51:15 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

It cant and wont be fixed unfortunately.

What multi-million dollar business would close its doors,change the way it does business,for the common man/woman and their kids? NONE.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

He said he understands why it does happen. And so do I. Big difference between saying that, and saying they are heroes or something....

I understand why people might do a whole lot of horrible things, that is not celebration or saying it is right....

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   

No one is condoning anything she did. I was just pointing out what an IDIOT my very high IQ, old enough to know better, like a brother to me friend is.

He was a fricken moron, and while Im not condoning ANY thing she did, HE would have been fully responsible if he had gotten her pregnant. Not even your weird self could call that rape, because he knew her. EVERYONE knows she wanted a baby. Including him. And he let his penis think for him, and while he was single, started sleeping with someone HE KNEW wanted to have a baby by him, and he did not use protection.

I know a lot of guys, and I know how dumb they are when they get a stiffy. Which is why I find it so, highly amusing that you want to pretend these guys are being "tricked" or "raped." You cant be tricked if YOU handle the birth control yourself, can you? And........................they dont.

Oh, and by the way. She was not using his "emotional feelings for her." She loved him, she considered him "the love of her life" and everyone including him knew it. HE was using HER feeling for HIM to get laid while he was between women HE loved.

edit on 2-6-2011 by Illusionsaregrander because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   

reply to post by TKDRL

Exactly. Just freeze some and get the snip. Then YOU are in control of the baby production. No one really needs more than two, three at the most. That way you can do right by them financially. Make sure they get educated, have time to give them individually. People need to take parenting more seriously. Its not popping out babies and then parking them in front of the TV for 18 years with some soda and chips. Its time consuming to really parent them. Who has time for more than one or two spending quality alone time with each one?

For myself, that is not an option, as it is against my religious beliefs. Conception is planned and done ceremoniously, but it must also be done naturally through copulation.

And at the risk of sounding like a religious kook for a second, I do honestly believe that the "spirit" of the moment of conception will affect who the child is. One's frame of mind is very important. If you are having rough, base sex, it will have negative consequences on the pregnancy and the child's personality. If you are having a more spiritual sexual liason, making love, it will be much better for the child.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   

I assure you, I am just a regular married mother and I find you VERY concerning. Try me. Your posts about women and what you think, calling people who are likely your charges bastards.... the hackles are up on the back of my neck.

Disinformation with me is the least of your worries.

And still more threats.

But yes, many of my chargees are bastards, sadly. Not something that I rub in their faces, but a fact of their sad lives. I don't have to tell them that, they know all about it far better than you do.

top topics

<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join