It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Men and Child support. What is the answer?

page: 34
<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

Lol, still trolling for info.

Ma'am, I just received you email complaint about an unknown poster on conspiracy forum ATS. I can assure you we will be looking into the matter just as soon as we possibly can.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aeons
reply to post by sonnny1

I don't support women killing their children either. Their gender is unimportant. Their reasons often differ depending on their gender.

Women don't usually kill their spouse and children. And when they do it they don't do it over money very often.

Unlike male Family Annihilators, who kill their spouse and children and do it over money very often.

Which is the basis of this conversation, and numerous men in it have brought up the guys who kill their families in this one and in the abortion thread by the same OP. Money, and children and guys who get why men might snap about these two subjects appears to be something that few guys are willing to challenge their fellows on.

More Feminist Dogma. Its getting really old.

For EVERY 100 men who kill their wives,75 women kill their Husband..................

WHO KILLS WHO

You just cant leave it alone.........

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by CobraCommander
reply to post by Aeons

Lol, still trolling for info.

Ma'am, I just received you email complaint about an unknown poster on conspiracy forum ATS. I can assure you we will be looking into the matter just as soon as we possibly can.

Well then, you have nothing to worry about.

Please, keep going.

I hear you've got religious beliefs. You attend Church?

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

Only in a discussion about child support payments, there weren't multiple women bringing up the possibility that if you don't pay some women might kill their children or their ex in frustration.

That's quite relevant, while the statistics that women kill their husbands slightly less often then men will their wives isn't. However, the REASON why the women kill their husbands and the reason why the men kill their wives be somewhat illuminating in a different discussion.
edit on 2011/6/2 by Aeons because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

I think you really should take a breather. Don't want to see you get banned, I usually have fun debating with you here.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

How is ANY of your rants quite relevant?

According to the American Anthropological Association, more than 200 women kill their children in the United States each year. Three to five children a day are killed by their parents. Homicide is one of the leading causes of death of children under age four, yet we continue to "persist with the unrealistic view that this is rare behavior," says Jill Korbin, expert on child abuse, who has studied mothers who killed their children.

We should detach from the idea of universal motherhood as natural and see it as a social response," Nancy Scheper-Hughes, medical anthropologist says. Women in jail reported that no-one believed them when they said they wanted to kill their children. "There's a collective denial even when mothers come right out and say, "I really shouldn't be trusted with my kids."

Women Who Kill Their Children

Sorry,your facts,are not relevant.You're fellow" Women" agree.

edit on 2-6-2011 by sonnny1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   
I have to go to bed. But I assure you that the possibility of being banned from the board weighed against my very genuine concern about the upbringing and mental safety of some children, one is far less important than the other.

I am a Mother. My concern isn't feigned. I'll be watching, and I don't need much more.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

And what does this have to do with men consistently bringing up the idea that men might kill their families about child support?

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   
u might want to read this

as I find it related

man kills ex-wife's divorce attorney

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   
In the spirit of getting back on topic here. I suggest this solution. Rather than forcing men to pay support, why not force men to take half-custody of the children?

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   

In the spirit of getting back on topic here. I suggest this solution. Rather than forcing men to pay support, why not force men to take half-custody of the children?

LOL - - I so admire a man who would do that.

Oh wait - - you said FORCE a man to take half-custody of the children.

Uh - - My child's welfare is more important then making them a pawn.

link   

reply to post by sonnny1

And what does this have to do with men consistently bringing up the idea that men might kill their families about child support?

When you state "facts" without proof.

Women don't usually kill their spouse and children. And when they do it they don't do it over money very often.

Dont spout off and claim something,without some facts to back it. Women KILL like men do. HUMANS kill. For many reasons.I gave you some facts.

link   

I have to go to bed. But I assure you that the possibility of being banned from the board weighed against my very genuine concern about the upbringing and mental safety of some children, one is far less important than the other.

I am a Mother. My concern isn't feigned. I'll be watching, and I don't need much more.

threats, threats, and more threats. Is this the best that "women" have to offer in this discussion?

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

Then don't FORCE a man to do anything. You can't make a man a father as much as you might like to, without dire consequences.

But the truth is, most men would prefer to be a father rather than pay support.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1

reply to post by sonnny1

When you state "facts" without proof.

Dont spout off and claim something,without some facts to back it. Women KILL like men do. HUMANS kill. For many reasons.I gave you some facts.

I never claimed they didn't or don't. However, why is pertinent when affixing motive or discerning causes and impacts.

I never claimed women had a BETTER reason. I merely stated that the reason is often different, and in this case that difference is pertinent to this discussion. It is WHY the idea of men killing their families has been brought up several times, and why women killing their families about money hasn't been.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

Then don't FORCE a man to do anything. You can't make a man a father as much as you might like to, without dire consequences.

But the truth is, most men would prefer to be a father rather than pay support.

I'm not trying to force a man to be a father. That was your suggestion.

I say - - always be careful using the word "MOST".

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Seeing an unplanned pregnancy as an "accident" I found this little tidbit to give us some insight into how the courts rule in less emotional cases where they have no significant profit/power motive for the state hindering their judgement...

In states that have adopted the 50% bar standard in resolving auto accident claims, an injured person that is less than 50% at fault for the accident is entitled to compensation. If the injured party is 50% or more at fault, he or she is not entitled to recovery for the injury. For example, Richard and Susan accidentally hit each others’ cars while backing out of their parking spaces at exactly the same time. Both were not looking carefully enough when they backed up, and so both were deemed equally at fault for the accident. Neither one will be entitled to damages since both were 50% at fault for the accident. States: Arkansas, Colorado, Georgia, Idaho, Kansas, Maine, Nebraska, North Dakota, Oklahoma, Tennessee, Utah and West Virginia.

source

NEITHER will be entitled to collect if both are equally at fault.

edit on 2-6-2011 by CobraCommander because: source code

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

Well,if you want to discuss "men and child support",I am all ears. If you want to rant,and get into it with Cobra Commander start another thread.

Personally,I think MANY men are sick of the system,and have spoken out WHY they are in this thread. Yes,as a MAN,i fought the system,and won. NO,I dont receive "child support" from my EX's,and NO,im not going to dog my EX'S for not financially taking care of their children either. Nore do I want to hear that men are angry,and this is about money. This is about pride and respect.Most men are being used by the system.Thats a fact,that i have given proof on.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

Really makes no difference anyway. Even if "most" guys were losers, it still does not absolve the woman of her own responsibility in selecting what she puts in her body.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Human Being aren't Accidents, nor are they cars, or property. They have Human Rights, in and of themselves, inalienable.

new topics

top topics

<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join