It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof that C/2010 X1 is not a Comet as US Govt/NASA states, but is something extremley larger in mas

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by my3911

Hey My3911! That naysayer attacks these Nibiru/Planet X threads fast and hard. I think they are disinfo too. I quit reading anything they had to say a long time ago(including their friends) because they reek of the very things any disinfo site explains disinfo perps do to derail a thread and try to take away from the OP's credibility.

Thanks for the thread My3911!! Keep the info coming, please. I'm ready and can't wait for the naysayers to beg me for my food, warm clothes, survival gear, etc... or even to try to take it from me. LMAO! See ya!

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by peacenotgreed

Member Buzzz

If elenin was seen it December 2010 and keeps getting closer shouldn't we be able 2 see it now? And if it is a small comet how did he see it so far away? Just adding my 2 cents

Don't believe the government line because not one private astronomer has ever found this comet. They have all seen a Brown Dwarf fast approaching from another angle. The Government wants everyone to look the wrong way when its to late.

Leonid Elenin? Really? They think you all are really stupid. So they want you to believe that a Russian who is named after an Asteriod system with ELE in his last name discovered this COMET THAT NO ONE CAN SEE.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by youwouldknow
Elenin has intrigued me for a while now. I havnt seen any good pictures of it coming in yet. I however did see a pretty good amateur astronomer showing something else in elenins position. He was using an infared technique I belive. Any backyard astronomers here? The video was on youtube, cant find a link right now as im on a mobilebrowser. Comet or not, exciting stuff this fall.

This is a very good video of pictures this guy has taken and shows clearly the presence next to the sun - best I've seen yet.

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Really, It's all moot. These rumors have been flying around for a long time, back when Art Bell was on the air. All, still some form of conspiricy with all, much the same players. So what if there actually is this 'object' and its a mass extinction event? You have an escape plan? does anybody have an escape plan? There was a documentary/movie a few years back I think it was called 'threads', and was an English drama of life after a big something, I don't remember if it was nuclear or a comet or just what, but the prospects were mighty grim of living any quality of life at all. I'd rather have been on ground zero. The quality of recent theories or conspiricies or Weirdness has declined in favor of quantity..... or so it seems to me. Some of this stuff, or rather the topics, are laughable. It's hard to divide up your time into all these little conspiricies. It seems more a cottage industry, with a book here, a sticker there, or coffee mug... A lot of artfull wanabee writers seem to be trying their hand at writing psuedo novels. Blogspot is a great place for those endevors, I myself have several blogs running. I think were all feeling like it's being cried 'wolf, wolf' far too many times and were becoming numb. I think we face a greater horror story with our economy possibly collapsing. I don't mean to deride your efforts, but It's just to seemingly woven and fictional.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   
What about the fact that a few European countries have this comet's trajectory on their currency? Why? Because it's significant to human kind.

poleshift.ning.com...

link   
reply to post by my3911

I dont know about your data BUT why does anyone still Defend NASA aka "Never a Straight Answer". I recently had a thread named something like why do we continue to believe in liars. If Nasa has lied once then they are a liar and ANYTHING said by them is a LIE. Nasa works for the Elite and the Elite lie about everything on earth.

You said Elenin was to come 9-11 and you remarked that is strange. Nothing strange about that if that is when it appears. 911 is very symbolic. 9-11-90 was when Papa Bush first mentioned the NWO to everyone on the air. 9-11-01 his son brought in the start of the downward slide in order to create the NWO. IF elenin comes that day then all that means is it has been known about for decades or Forever. The Elite know each date and the world revolves around dates. Nothing is ever a coincidence. An event most likely coming next is sometime around Prince Williams birthday June 21. His birthday and he himself are HUGE in this illusion we call life.

Good luck on your mission to find the truth.

link   

Originally posted by my3911
I don't have the actual data from the Japan earthquake, but I know for a fact that this so called "comet" was in alignment with the Earth and our star (Sun) within one to two days of alignment.
edit on 30-5-2011 by my3911 because: Spelling correction...

The super moon caused the Japan earthquake. They said it was going to happen. It happened. And anybody that says otherwise is in denial.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
At last this has been moved to Skunk Works...
Now for this pile of garbage.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Plotus

Correct. Most conspiracies theories if not all are created by the Elite to keep everyone divided and chasing our tails.

CT keeps the truth hidden because CT's are very hard to pin down. Ex. 911. Some say Muslims did it, some say Jews, Some say US. Some say planes vs no planes, thermite vs Nuke, Nuke vs Energy weopon. No one can pin it down because of all the lies injected into the mix by the Elite.

I enjoy reading them because no matter what CT you can learn from each of them. There is truth mixed with lies in each. The CTs are to distract us. The thing to recognize is what happens to society after a False Flag. Ex. 911, Gulf Oil, Waco, Columbine, Oklahoma City, etc.

Notice how our rights are banished after every created Event by the Elite?

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Plotus

True...if anything is coming to Earth is as huge as people think it is, then all the stocking up in the world will do no good. There will be no planet Earth left. It would be a lot worse than the movie 2012. With a direct hit...and all the nuclear plants going off too.. over 100 here in the U.S. and over 300 world wide. it would be an ELE. just that, no life left.
But on the positive side, if there is an economic collapse then stocking up as much as you can makes a lot of sense. Even my family and I are doing that as a safety measure for a short while.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sky watcher
reply to post by my3911

www.contendingfortruth.com...

Attention ATS. Here is an audio show that has even Congressmen proving that Obama has taken out ten satellites that would help in looking at this object and giving America the early warning it needs.

Listen to the whole show. The part about the Congressmen is 30 minutes in. OP your right on the money, dont let the ignorant and government stooges fool you.

Its no comet. Its a Brown Dwarf Star called Wormwood. Get to a high safe area and pray for us all who cant.

If Obama is looking for an early warning it is for the elites who will be in the bunkers. In the mean time they will make sure to keep everyone in the dark as the skim off taxpayer money enlarge the debt they never expected to have to pay back and buy up all the food and meds and build their bunkers. They will keep the world distracted by starting and carring on wars as they move their goods to a safe bunker in South America.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seekeye2

Originally posted by youwouldknow
Elenin has intrigued me for a while now. I havnt seen any good pictures of it coming in yet. I however did see a pretty good amateur astronomer showing something else in elenins position. He was using an infared technique I belive. Any backyard astronomers here? The video was on youtube, cant find a link right now as im on a mobilebrowser. Comet or not, exciting stuff this fall.

This is a very good video of pictures this guy has taken and shows clearly the presence next to the sun - best I've seen yet.

www.youtube.com...

Cool when i tried to show this one is was blacked out with a big label over it so you couldn't see it and all my posts were removed on ATS 3 of them in a row...within seconds from here!!! Thanks for putting this on.I hope it will get seen, I see it was reposted under another name Please watch before it is gone again...
edit on 30-5-2011 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by my3911

and so what if it is a red, brown, purple blue, pink dwarf star. Which it is not.

What are ya going to do about it?

seriously, what can anyone do about it?

No harm in preparing for the worst is there, well no there is not.

Regardless its just a comet.

If I am worng let me know in November.....

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   
I hate to break the news to you, but there are earthquakes over 5 every single day. Sorry...

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   
I do not see any fear mongering here, I am highly intrigued.

How cool would it be if a mother ship came into our atmosphere bringing change to mankind, some new TV shows maybe even a new exotic Kool-aid flavor not yet adapted in this world

My thinking may be stupid, I like to think unique, ya just never know!

Nothing to fear!

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by curiouswa

Why is Elenin visible in infrared? This means it has a heat signature. Comets are frozen ice and rocks. Anyone with the appropriate education in this area can decipher. There is a plasma plum within the tail.

Who says that it's visible in the infrared?

"If it is really that close, it would be a part of our solar system," said Dr. James Houck of
Cornell University's Center for Radio Physics and Space Research and a member of the
IRAS science team. "If it is that close, I don't know how the world's planetary scientists
would even begin to classify it."

Dr. Houck was not talking about comet C/2010X-1, he was talking about a series of dim I-R sources found by IRAS back in 1983. Most of them turned out to be very distant galaxies.

Besides scientific evidence and a paper written by Mensur Omerbashich which was published by Cornell University stating scientifically that this "comet's" alignment is the cause of major earthquakes.

Mensur Omerbashich is in no way affiliated with Cornell University, nor was his paper "published" by them. He posted his work on a free access server they provide. It is not peer reviewed, nor does any scientist agree with its premises or conclusions.

Add to that the fact that the same day a NASA blogger (other than the fool, David Morrsion NASA blogger employs) admits that not only is NASA's calculations wrong for the incoming comet, but there is concern. The same day, the Buzzroom blog was disabled.

Thye videos on NASA Buzzroom were not authored by anyone at NASA, they were collected off the web by a bot programmed to identify "NASA" as a keyword. You'll find the real story here.

Why did the government recently request “national detainee pamphlets” with a 11 day turnaround?

I have no idea. What does this have to do with a comet?

Whistle blower scientist
laura-knight-jadczyk.blogspot.com...

Laura Knight-Jadczyk is not onloy not a scientist, she seems unaware that Sky & Telescope was already being published before NASA was even a gleam in Eisenhower's eye.

Robert Harrington, former Chief Astronomer for NASA admits there is a Planet X affecting our solar system

No, he thought there might be:

Harrington became a believer in the existence of a Planet X beyond Pluto and undertook searches for it, unsuccessfully.

Wikipedia

I personally don't believe Leonid Elenin found this comet, this was known by NASA for over 20 years (refer to Robert Harrington's video). This is also why Barrack Obama states NASA will focus on landing on comets as their next major space achievement.

How could NASA have known about the comet twenty years ago? Harrington was looking for a massive planet out near the Oort Cloud, not a comet that strays into the inner Solar System. Barack Obama wants to send a manned mission to an asteroid, not a comet. You seem to have difficulty telling the difference between a brown dwarf, a planet, a comet and an asteroid. Please educate yourself.

Comet Elenin Path:
www.eutimes.net...

The EU Times is a mouthpiece for Sorcha Faal, a known hoaxer.

Below is an email I received back to my question to NASA blogger, David Morrison. I even attached Mesmur's paper from Cornell and this is his only response?

-----Original Message-----
From: Morrison, David D. (ARC-D) [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Saturday, May 07, 2011 11:47 AM
To: curiouswa
Subject: Re: NASA Astrobiology :: Ask an Astrobiologist Question

Nonsense.

Dr. Morrison is 100% correct.
edit on 30-5-2011 by DJW001 because: Edit to correct formatting.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   
It was my understanding that the "comets/brown dwarf's" approach was from the south (in regards to the planets elliptical plane) so it would only be visible from the southern most part of Earth. Which is why the observatory's where built in Antarctica. And why is it that people who think these conspiracy theories are ridiculous yet they're on this site everyday? Unless of course they get paid to monitor these type of site's and cast doubt on anything that comes close to the truth.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by cal71919
It was my understanding that the "comets/brown dwarf's" approach was from the south (in regards to the planets elliptical plane) so it would only be visible from the southern most part of Earth. Which is why the observatory's where built in Antarctica. And why is it that people who think these conspiracy theories are ridiculous yet they're on this site everyday? Unless of course they get paid to monitor these type of site's and cast doubt on anything that comes close to the truth.
you hit on two of my fav points....the 7 countries placing observatories high in the Andes and at the pole itself....obviously to watch something coming in off the South polar eliptic...and the people who seem to live on threads about topics they despise and attack anyone who posts something out of the ordinary....if they hate it so much why bother with the thread at all?...paid trolls at best

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Homedawg

maybe , just maybe , from time to time someone actually presents some information that is real. Not made up.

I have an interest in the subject, yet am tired of the same old news being rehashed and twisted. the facts still have not changed but everyone wants to put their own spin on it.
Sensationalist speculative fear fueled writings of would be anaylists sometimes makes for a a good laugh.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   
I don't know what my opinion of Comet Elenin is exactly. I guess like anything else, it's something that we would have to see to beleive. But I do want to state one thing, I think this it is defintely possible that it is not a comet.

To all the people that write "if it was that large we we would see it by now". I think we should keep in mind a few key points here.

This is an object of extreme mass, not size. Something can be 4-10x "bigger" than Jupiter and still be smaller than it, if by "bigger" we really mean heavier, or denser.

We're (usually) talking about a brown-dwarf star. Originally called "Black-dwarf" stars, because of how hard they are to detect! They are essentially failed stars that never ignite because they do not have the proper mass or "living conditions" needed to create proper thermo-nuclear fusion. They are somewhere inbetween a gas-giant and a star. Brown Dwarfs are only detectable by IR telescopes, since they emit so little light.

They would however be hard to find in the sky, as they would emit almost no light

Brown dwarfs cool and darken steadily over their lifetimes: sufficiently old brown dwarfs will be too faint to be detectable.

Gas giant planets have some of the characteristics of brown dwarfs. For example, Jupiter and Saturn are both made primarily of hydrogen and helium, like the Sun. Saturn is nearly as large as Jupiter, despite having only 30% the mass. Three of the giants in our solar system (Jupiter, Saturn, and Neptune) emit more heat than they receive from the Sun. And all four giant planets have their own "planetary systems"—their moons. In addition, it has been found that brown dwarfs can, like planets, have eccentric orbits.

This isn't the first time this have been speculated. And scientists have debated as to whether or not own star is in fact a binary star system. I found a great thread posted only a few months back that really helps shed some light on the whole theory.
Do we live in a Binary Star system?

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join