It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof that C/2010 X1 is not a Comet as US Govt/NASA states, but is something extremley larger in mas

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   
yes, hyper dimensional cellular mitosis. (WHAT A CONCEPT)

This is why I LOVE ATS so much.

The control rods are pulling out for this thread. It's heating up.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by my3911
reply to post by my3911

One other thing I have found to be consistent is that most people don't want to believe this is going to happen..... they want to believe life will go on as it is. It will not. The time has come and I feel privileged to witness what is to come. Please research the data as I have, come to your own conclusion and decide if you want to survive. I am only posting this out of concern for humanity. We are all one, regardless of religion, race and beliefs in general. We are all human on this planet Earth.... a grain of sand on all the beaches of our planet. We must continue and we must survive. I am posting this as a last ditch effort so the non-elitists/upper government aren't the only ones that survive.They are no more human than we are and they should be ashamed to think they have more of a right than the common man/woman/family.

What will you say when Elenin passes by without incidence and the world continues as normal? It's quite sad, the amount of people brainwashed into believing things that aren't true, Harold E Camping will have his moment first though. I have absolutely zero proof that the world won't end this year but I do have statistics on my side... prediction after prophecy after prediction. It's all attention seeking and scaremongering BS that is best ignored.

Anyway, if there is to be an ELE what on Earth do you suggest we do to survive if TPTB don't tell us? I know I'm not going to last long in my cellar with tins of beans and dried milk for long. I'd rather go out in a ball of flames.
Just my opinion

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   
This so called elenin has been know by our government since 1965.......I say it is a Black Dwarf Star though. it takes in ALL light that is why it can't be seen as of yet..Give it till Sept.....You see something you have NEVER seen then........just hope your ready and prepared..This is no y2k and Harold Camping Bull#....

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by my3911

Matthew 24:29-30 “Immediately after the tribulation of those days, the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light, and the stars will fall from the sky, and the powers of the heavens will be shaken.

And then the sign of the Son of Man will appear in heaven, and all the tribes of the earth will mourn, and they will see the Son of Man coming upon the clouds of heaven with power and great glory. (Matthew 24:29)

Rev:8:10-11 “Then the third angel sounded; And a great star fell from Heaven, burning like a torch, and it fell upon a third of the rivers and on the springs of water,

“and the name of the star is called Wormwood; and a third of the waters became as worm-wood; and many men died from the water because it was made bitter”. (Rev:8:10-11)

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Sorry is I am shouldn't post bible verses but I find that this brown dwarf could be as the bible warns us about in the end days... Please read and let me know your thoughts. I'm sure its these bible verses have been posted before but I saw it right to repost them again..Its not to late to get right with God but one day soon it will be Just as the Bible says .. Just like in the days of Noah , once the doors are closed No One will be able to enter...
Matthew 24:29-30 “Immediately after the tribulation of those days, the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light, and the stars will fall from the sky, and the powers of the heavens will be shaken.

And then the sign of the Son of Man will appear in heaven, and all the tribes of the earth will mourn, and they will see the Son of Man coming upon the clouds of heaven with power and great glory. (Matthew 24:29)

Rev:8:10-11 “Then the third angel sounded; And a great star fell from Heaven, burning like a torch, and it fell upon a third of the rivers and on the springs of water,

“and the name of the star is called Wormwood; and a third of the waters became as worm-wood; and many men died from the water because it was made bitter”. (Rev:8:10-11)

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Angels7sTears

Ezekiel 32:7 “And when I extinguish you, I will cover the heavens and darken their stars; I will cover the sun with a cloud And the moon will not give its light.

Joel 2:10 Before them the earth quakes, The heavens tremble, The sun and the moon grow dark And the stars lose their brightness.

Falling stars are either comets, asteroids, meteors, or dying stars which send out gamma bursts. It could be something artificial, that appears in the sky, like a nuclear warhead, but the scripture does not say this. The object originates in the sky and falls downward. It does not say it shoots up into the air, and then falls down. In context, this “star” is mentioned along with the sun and moon, which would confirm it is a natural object.

There has been no strong scientific data yet indicating a definite impact of any significance as of this date for the near future.

NASA link for “near earth object” program data:

neo.jpl.nasa.gov...

There are objects that come near the earth all the time, but either the object does not hit, or it is burned up in the atmosphere, and if whatever might be left hits the earth, it does not cause significant damage.

Examples:

Asteroids

www.cnn.com...

Asteroid “2003 QQ47” will be closely monitored over the next two months, but — the chances of a catastrophic collision are just one in 909,000. Its potential strike date is March 21, 2014, but astronomers say that any risk of impact is likely to decrease as further data is gathered. On impact, it could have the effect of 20 million Hiroshima atomic bombs, a spokesman for the British government’s Near Earth Object Information Centre told BBC radio.

space.newscientist.com...

Update 5 May 2006: The newly discovered asteroid 2006 HZ51 has now been removed from NASA-JPL’s list of potentially hazardous objects. The Earth is now safe from that particular threat, which was never anything more than a long-shot with odds of only one in six million.

Meteors

www2.jpl.nasa.gov...

These have been from 10-18,000 grams (0-39 lbs) in weight so far. This would hardly cause a global disaster.

Gamma Ray Bursts.

imagine.gsfc.nasa.gov...

Gamma-ray bursts are short-lived bursts of gamma-ray photons, the most energetic form of light. At least some of them are associated with a special type of supernovae, the explosions marking the deaths of especially massive stars.

Lasting anywhere from a few milliseconds to several minutes, gamma-ray bursts (GRBs) shine hundreds of times brighter than a typical supernova and about a million trillion times as bright as the Sun, making them briefly the brightest source of cosmic gamma-ray photons in the observable Universe. GRBs are detected roughly once per day from wholly random directions of the sky.

209.85.165.104...:rpEc43J0JwcJ:www.nasca.org.uk/gamma/gamma.html+gamma+ray+burst+disaster&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=5&gl=us

Scientists have now speculated that Gamma Ray Bursts may be associated with black holes capable of releasing a fireball of energy into a high pressure jet that in turn creates the shock waves that lead to the formation of Gamma Rays.

The very nature of GRBs mean that an explosion at even several thousand light years distance could prove deadly to all life on Earth.

www.nature.com...

Gamma-ray bursts are high-energy explosions seen as shockwaves jet out from a massive dying star

www.pbs.org...

What if such a burst occurred somewhere within our own galaxy, say only thousands of light-years away?

Dr. Jerry Bonnell is an astrophysicist at Goddard Space Flight Center’s Laboratory for High-Energy Astrophysics in Greenbelt, Maryland (response) (apod.gsfc.nasa.gov...):

Regardless of the mechanism producing the burst, the intense flux of gamma rays would likely be stopped in the lower stratosphere by collisions with atmospheric nitrogen molecules. The molecules would break up and reform as nitric oxide and related compounds. (Hanging over cities today, nitric oxides are the brownish constituents of smog; they are also catalysts for the destruction of ozone.) Uncheerful brown skies and stratospheric ozone destruction would initially affect only the hemisphere facing the gamma-ray burst, but winds would soon spread the destruction worldwide.

How much ozone would be destroyed? Thorsett estimated that if the burster were located near the center of our galaxy, some 30,000 light-years away, the ozone depletion would be a few percent, comparable to that produced by natural disasters like large volcanic eruptions, very intense solar flares.

If the burster were closer, say less than 3,000 light-years away, the gamma-ray flux received in a few tens of seconds could wipe out the entire ozone layer for years to come.

At the very least, the drastic increase in solar ultraviolet radiation reaching Earth’s surface would cause

severe skin cancers. For humans and other animals, slow starvation would likely result, as the harmful ultraviolet flux inhibited plant growth and damaged and altered ecosystems supporting the food chain.

** The 1st and 4th angels in Revelation 16 pour out judgment on the earth . The results are

1. a grievous sore (skin cancer?) upon the men which had the mark of the beast (verse 2), and

2. men scorched men with fire and heat from the sun, (due to destruction of the ozone layer?) (verses 8-9)

As in a nuclear winter, the nitric oxides darkening our skies could also cause acid rains and significant cooling of the Earth’s surface. Such pollutants would take decades to settle out of the stratosphere.

But that’s not all. In addition to the chemical changes in the atmosphere, the nuclear interactions induced by the high-energy gamma rays would rapidly produce huge quantities of radioactive nucleids, such as carbon-14, which has a half-life of 5,700 years. Of course, winds would distribute this fallout worldwide.

Depending on what the mechanism for producing a gamma-ray burst actually is, a nearby burst could wreak even more havoc.

Again, we have to take a “wait and see what happens” approach to interpretation. If a GRB were to occur close to earth, there is nothing we can do about it anyhow.

-

***update 2-19-09 Most extreme gamma ray burst seen ever

www.sciencedaily.com...

-

-

Instructional videos about GRB’s

part 1 GRB (gamma ray burst)

www.youtube.com...

part 2

www.youtube.com...

part 3

www.youtube.com...

part 4

www.youtube.com...

part 5

www.youtube.com...

other:

www.youtube.com...

To read about solar eclipses connected to end time events, Click here for more.

To read about solar cycle 24 and the end times, Click here for more.

To read about earthquakes in the end times Click here for more.

To read about wheat shortage (famine) in the end times Click here for more.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   
I try to think in terms of the most wicked first. Then guide that with what would be a highly intelligent way to attack with delusion. I feel one hundred percent, that when you couple the confessions of Werner Von Braun to Dr.Carol Rosen, with a passage from Holy Scripture. You can see in full view exactly what is taking place.

Look at the lettering used to move this video from site to site. eleKGeLOVaY.

And then shall that wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the Spirit of His mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of His coming, Even him whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders, And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish, because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved. And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie, That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness. But we are bound to give thanks always to God for you, brethren beloved of the Lord, because God hath from the beginning chosen you to salvation through sanctification of the Spirit and belief of the truth, Whereunto He called you by our gospel, to the obtaining of the glory of our Lord Jesus Christ.
Therefore, brethren, stand fast, and hold the traditions which ye have been taught, whether by word or our epistle. Now our Lord Jesus Christ Himself, and God, even our Father, which hath loved us, and hath given us everlasting consolation and good hope through grace, Comfort your hearts, and establish you in every good word and work.

[2 Thessalonians 2:8-17]

So we see God himself not being capable of deciet . We see a use by God of the wicked. Thru them who hate
and are at war with him. He sends a strong delusion to who ? Those who are apart from the wicked, yet believed not the truth. Lets run this down in it's most simple form.

THE WICKED whom

THE LORD will consume

THOSE THAT PERISH Because they recieved not (rejected) the truth (of Christ) that they might be saved.( Non believers.)

BUT WE (believers) Whom the Father does love and gives everlasting hope.
....................................................................................................................................
Dr. W.A. Criswell from 1958

"Now it is a different translation. I mean, the actual words are not "strong delusion"; it means the same thing, "For this God shall send them energeia.” You have got an English word like that Greek word energeia. The best way to translate it would be "working," “God shall send them a working,” an energeia planē. Ninety-one times in this New Testament do you find that word and cognate words and words that mean the same thing. Ninety-one times will you find that, translated in many places, "deception, deceiving, a working of deception.” Planaō means "to wander," or "to cause to wander," and finally “to lead astray,” and then “to deceive.”

That is an interesting thing, that word “planet" comes from that. It is from the Greek word planaō, "wandering, to make to wander, to deceive, to lead astray.” Planētēs, one of the forms of the verb, a planētēs, and your word "planet" comes from it. And that came because in the ancient world the so-called astronomers—they were not astronomers, they just did the best they could, looking up there in the sky. Some stars seemed to wander, to move around, so they called them planētēs, “planets.” They moved around, and some stars seemed to be fixed. That is what the ancients looked at up there in the sky.

Well, that is this word here, “a wandering, a causing to wander, a leading astray,” and then finally the meaning, "a deception, an illusion, a deceiving.” And it is so much in the Word of the Lord. As I turn the page here, Paul traces the fall of humanity, all of it, to a deception, to a deceiving. “Adam was not deceived,” he knew what he was doing, “but the woman, being deceived, was in the transgression” [1 Timothy 2:14]. "

And there you have what is coming.

edit on 30-5-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Enlighten me on the lettering please! Oh, I see, it is "energeia", an illusion!

Christ will come down from the Heavens but I think it is far too soon; what Carol calls UFOs are simply Demons and they are paving the way for the AC, through us, throughout antiquity; to bring their Universe to this one.

I do not deny the existence of Gods, I only want to replace our Lords with the correct one; and then reassess our path to include GOD.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   
I still find it interesting people think NASA/Government is lying about the comet yet the very data they use to twist the truth is from NASA. If NASA is lying then you surely can't use their data as any kind of reliable proof either.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

1 Timothy 2:15: "Yet woman will be saved through bearing children, if she continues in faith and love and holiness, with modesty".
Shall I assume I can't be saved, because I am an old woman now and have no children? But I AM saved, because I am born again. And I have failed in holiness and modesty, too. And I have not loved as I should have. All my righteousness is as filthy rags before the Lord, yet He has saved me.

edit on 30-5-2011 by novacs4me because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   
That's got to be the most pseudo scientific thread I've come across on ATS today.

Now here's an achievement !!

Otherwise this thread achieves little in regards to showing that Elenin is in fact anything else than a tiny bit of space rock that will miss earth like a gazillion others before.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   
I agree with you but the only time they will provide us with 100% confirmation is about 24 hrs before we get creamed,either by a strike or a near miss

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   
If elenin was seen it december 2010 and keeps getting closer shouldnt we be able 2 see it now? And if it is a small comet how did he see it so far away? Just adding my 2 cents

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   

I have seen footage of astronomers that are not funded by the US Government that are pointing their telescopes where this comet is supposed to be currently located and there is no comet. When they switch to infrared, they see a dark red massive object with several satellites orbiting it.

I would like to see that image(s), because the only photos that I've seen of Elenin proves that it IS a comet. Please bring these to us. I wrote a letter to the world's largest radio telescope in Arecibo about Elenin. The response came within about 6 hours with some great insight from knowledgable astronomers:

My e-mail:

Hello Fellow Astronomers and Planetary Scientists,

I don't know if this message is going to the right people, but I figured I would give it a try anyways. I am currently researching about a comet which Russian astronomer Leonid Elenin discovered in December of 2010. It's orbit and diagram information can be found here:
ssd.jpl.nasa.gov...

There have recently been many stories, theories, and concerns relating to this celestial object. I am searching for accurate information and statistics about Comet C/2010 X1 (Elenin). Leonid Elenin, in an interview about the C/2010 X1 comet, explained that he continues to monitor and assess it. Due to his limited access to sufficient technology, Leonid is unable to provide an accurate assessment of the size and magnitude of the comet. In the interview he was asked:

What is the diameter of the core of your Comet?
"I can’t exactly answer on this question, I estimate size as 3-4 kilometers in diameter. We can determine size of nucleus by photometry measurements of comet nucleus. But in our case comet is active and they was active when I discovered it. For the rough size estimate I used several images of my comet taken by 2-m Faulkes Telescope North. I tried to exclude influence of coma but this measurements still approximate. If Arecibo will observe my comet, we can determine nucleus size with high accuracy."

(spaceobs.org...)

I am requesting an inquiry into the detailed information on Comet Elenin (C/2010 X1). There have been correlations made between recent major earthquakes and the alignment of this comet with Earth and the Sun, so there are many people around the planet that are keeping updated with the status of Elenin. I will include some links to research that has been done on this subject.

Astronomical alignments as the cause of ~M6+ seismicity
lanl.arxiv.org...

Magnetic Portals Connect Earth to the Sun
science.nasa.gov...

I hope that your team can shed some light on this comet as it approaches our Ecliptical Orbit. If you haven't heard about the lore around this comet, there has been enormous buzz about it on the internet, and I think it's about time that the facts are injected into the middle of it all. Thank you for reading my request for an inquiry,

Sincerely,

- Xxxx Xxxxxx

Here is the responding e-mail:

Hi Xxxx,

Regarding your interest in Comet Elenin (2010 X1) we plan
to observe it at Arecibo in October 2011
. Right now, it is
being observed by astronomers around the world to refine the
orbit and monitor its coma, gas and dust production rates
and activity. Comets vary a lot in how much of the surface
produces gas and dust as they approach the sun, so it is
not possible to estimate the nucleus size yet. If we get
radar images, we will be able to do that in October.
However, comets like this are typically a few km in diameter,
perhaps as much as 10km. This is much too small to have
any effect on the Earth, or cause earthquakes, etc. People
like to believe these things, but there is *no* way
for small astronomical objects to have any effect
on the Earth's internal processes, unless there is an
actual collision. Comet Elenin is not on a collision
course, so there is no reason for concern. Larger asteroids
come closer than this to the Earth on a regular basis and
do not cause earthquakes either, so it is only because comets
make the news that people notice them.

You can get its position and brightness for anywhere at
any time from the Horizons web site:
ssd.jpl.nasa.gov...

Currently, it is magnitude 15.3, observable from moderate sized
telescope (C-14 or so) with a CCD in a few minutes. It will be
visible in binoculars by about September at magnitude 6.5 or so.
For radar, we need for it to be close to the Earth, so we plan to
observe in mid-October.

Thanks for your interest. I hope this is helpful.
Best,

Ellen Howell

Ellen Howell
Research Associate
Arecibo Observatory
HC 3 Box 53995
Arecibo PR 00612
(787) 878-2612 x282

So whatever it is will be viewed on October 11th. btw - you need to do better research.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   
People really need to stop with this doomsday nonsense. It really is getting old and crowding the boards. Focus your energy on something productive for once instead of these distractions that go nowhere. How many times have these doomsday prophecies come and gone? What about the rapture that was suppose to happen?

Enough is enough.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by novacs4me
reply to post by randyvs

1 Timothy 2:15: "Yet woman will be saved through bearing children, if she continues in faith and love and holiness, with modesty".
Shall I assume I can't be saved, because I am an old woman now and have no children? But I AM saved, because I am born again. And I have failed in holiness and modesty, too. And I have not loved as I should have. All my righteousness is as filthy rags before the Lord, yet He has saved me.

edit on 30-5-2011 by novacs4me because: (no reason given)

I believe the Bible is telling us of this particular deception that is coming. So we can identfy it with the Gospel Truth. That truth being a testimony to the power in the blood of Christ.

ALL

who call

on the name of Christ.

For God knows what's in your heart.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   
From my understanding of the stars, A white dwarf or a neutron star may eventually become a black dwarf. Our sun will become a white dwarf ..a way. way off into the future...about 6 billion years. A black dwarf is the remains of a degenerate star that has used up all of its energy or fuel and would not be emitting any detectable radiation any more.
Scientifically..it is thought to take one trillion years for a star to become a black dwarf. Our Universe is only about 14 billion years old, so it is probable that there are no black dwarfs in it yet ...brown dwarfs ..yes.
edit on 30-5-2011 by ellieN because: add to

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by my3911

www.contendingfortruth.com...

Attention ATS. Here is an audio show that has even Congressmen proving that Obama has taken out ten satellites that would help in looking at this object and giving America the early warning it needs.

Listen to the whole show. The part about the Congressmen is 30 minutes in. OP your right on the money, dont let the ignorant and government stooges fool you.

Its no comet. Its a Brown Dwarf Star called Wormwood. Get to a high safe area and pray for us all who cant.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   
I've researched this topic the best I can and have tried to only listen to strong evidence or information from astronomers and/or astrophysicists. Below should be information to support that “Comet Elenin” is heavier than a comet and we should be considered with the tail of this dense object.

Why is Elenin visible in infrared? This means it has a heat signature. Comets are frozen ice and rocks. Anyone with the appropriate education in this area can decipher. There is a plasma plum within the tail.
planet-x.150m.com...

"If it is really that close, it would be a part of our solar system," said Dr. James Houck of
Cornell University's Center for Radio Physics and Space Research and a member of the
IRAS science team. "If it is that close, I don't know how the world's planetary scientists
would even begin to classify it."

The mystery body was seen twice by the infrared satellite as it scanned the northern sky from
last January to November, when the satellite ran out of the supercold helium that allowed its
telescope to see the coldest bodies in the heavens. The second observation took place six
months after the first and suggested the mystery body had not moved from its spot in the sky
near the western edge of the constellation Orion in that time.

"This suggests it's not a comet because a comet would not be as large as the one we've
observed and a comet would probably have moved," Houck said. "A planet may have moved
if it were as close as 50 trillion miles but it could still be a more distant planet and not have
moved in six months time."

Besides scientific evidence and a paper written by Mensur Omerbashich which was published by Cornell University stating scientifically that this "comet's" alignment is the cause of major earthquakes. If it's this far away and having an effect this strong, what will happen when it's much closer, in Sept/Oct along with entering Earth's orbit? I've emailed Mensur and he did reply back that he wrote this paper and fully support his position.
sites.google.com...

Add to that the fact that the same day a NASA blogger (other than the fool, David Morrsion NASA blogger employs) admits that not only is NASA's calculations wrong for the incoming comet, but there is concern. The same day, the Buzzroom blog was disabled. buzzroom.nasa.gov... (look on You Tube for evidence of the same day discussion as I ran into it yesterday)
www.youtube.com...

Why did the government recently request “national detainee pamphlets” with a 11 day turnaround?
The U.S. Government needs 350,934 National Detainee Handbooks printed by 29 April 2011.
The GPO solicitation went out on 18 April and the handbooks must be delivered by 29 April.
TIME CRITICAL:
Notify Ron Boyum at 312-353-3916 x 17 or at [email protected] of the delivery status in the morning 2 days prior to the first shipment to meet the at destination delivery date. [sic]
This is a time-critical order.
cryptogon.com...

Underwater (?) Bodybags order:
www.fbodaily.com...

Add to this, the recent scientific evidence through the Torah Code project that indicates something will occur end of this year along with next year in 2012. This to me is irrefutable evidence as a former head code breaker for the USA government support what he has found in the Torah Code. www.pinlight.com...
thewatchers.adorraeli.com...

Whistle blower scientist
laura-knight-jadczyk.blogspot.com...

arxiv.org...

www.youtube.com...

Robert Harrington, former Chief Astronomer for NASA admits there is a Planet X affecting our solar system
www.youtube.com...

I personally don't believe Leonid Elenin found this comet, this was known by NASA for over 20 years (refer to Robert Harrington's video). This is also why Barrack Obama states NASA will focus on landing on comets as their next major space achievement.

At the time of discovery, an analysis of its orbit predicted that its perihelion (closest orbital distance to the sun) was a very negligible 8.8 Astronomical Unit (1a.u equals 149,598,000 kilometers) from us.

Recalculation of its orbital path one month later shows that the Elenin’s perihelion has shrunk to a projected 0.15 to 0.24 a.u.

Scientific paper on planetary alignments causing Big Earthquakes:

According to Mensur Omerbashich he used the comet C/2010 X1 (Elenin) for his research, as it has been adding to robustness in terms of very strong seismicity since 2007 (in terms of strongest seismicity: since 1965).

The Elenin will continue intensifying the Earth's very strong seismicity until August-October, 2011. Approximate forecast of earthquakes based on my discoveries is feasible. This demonstration proves my hyperresonator concept, arrived at earlier as a mathematical-physical solution to the most general extension of the georesonator concept possible.

Comet Elenin Path:
www.eutimes.net...

www.earthquakeastrology.com...

thewatchers.adorraeli.com...

This woman predicted the Japan quake (I know we also had someone here on ATS who was spot on as well)
www.youtube.com.../a/f/2/MqV0StQbJQs

Why would the Whitehouse just issue this document a few months before "Elenin" was officially discovered?
www.scribd.com...
What is striking is we can track 90% or more of comets 10 years before they are close? Therefore, why would we think that Leonid Elenin discovered this comet? He didn't, we allowed him to think that.

How I read the above document is we wouldn't officially know anything until it's too late.

Russian is open about this object and how it will affect us
www.realnewsreporter.com...

Why has the Vatican been so interested in astronomy related events? They said they were told of future events that surround our skies. Could this be it?

James McCanny
www.youtube.com...
www.jmccanneyscience.com...

www.youtube.com...
Also compelling is a recent guest on Coast to Coast - David Elkington. He is a Bible scholar who had an opportunity to personally look at the newly found (or rather, newly claimed to the public since 2009) 70 lead tablets in the Middle East. During his interview with George Noory, he said these tablets are the oldest written Bible text we have to date, older than the Dead Sea Scrolls. He said what was learned by a team of scholars is all religions are in essence the same or striving and serving the same God. There is something talked about in these tablets that David brushes over. Not only that, some of the tablets are not open and there is speculation that these tablets represent the Seals of God (or something like that) and they are being begged not to open.
www.coasttocoastam.com...

entertainment.timesonline.co.uk...

www.youtube.com...=195
-----------------------------------------------------
Below is an email I received back to my question to NASA blogger, David Morrison. I even attached Mesmur's paper from Cornell and this is his only response?

-----Original Message-----
From: Morrison, David D. (ARC-D) [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Saturday, May 07, 2011 11:47 AM
To: curiouswa
Subject: Re: NASA Astrobiology :: Ask an Astrobiologist Question

Nonsense.

On May 7, 2011, at 19:45, curiouswa wrote:

Email: curiouswa
Message: There seems to be credible proof that Comet Elenin (when
lined up with the earth, cause earthquakes, including the recent Japan
quake.

---------------------------------------------------

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Okay, so the title of this thread says "proof"...

7 pages later and I'm still waiting see the unassuming, non-speculative, falsifiable scientific data...

Anyone ?
Bueller ?
Bueller ?

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join