It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof that C/2010 X1 is not a Comet as US Govt/NASA states, but is something extremley larger in mas

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+17 more 
posted on May, 30 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   
I have been researching this for over a year and have decided to provide undeniable proof that our government/NASA is lying to us about the so called "comet" ELENIN (Extinction Level Event Niburu is Near), which is actually a brown dwarf star system that is in an ~3600 year elliptical orbit that apexes through our inner solar system and enters our ecliptical plane on 9/11/2011. It repeats this orbit every ~3600 years. I have been keeping track of seismic data along with alignments that include our Sun, C/2010 X1 "comet" and our celestial neighbors, which currently includes Venus, Mercury, our Sun, and our planet Earth. The data is factual, and undeniable.

Here is an example... I don't have the actual data from the Japan earthquake, but I know for a fact that this so called "comet" was in alignment with the Earth and our star (Sun) within one to two days of alignment. I will continue to keep track of this data. The following which is what I have gathered so far.....

4/25 - 5/1 - 34 Earthquakes at 5.0 or greater (No Alignments with C/2010 X1)
5/2 - 5/9 - 36 Earthquakes at 5.0 or greater (No Alignments with C/2010 X1)
5/10 - 5/17 - 58 Earthquakes at 5.0 or greater (Sun and Venus align with C/2010 X1)
5/18 - 5/25 - 32 Earthquakes at 5.0 or greater (No Alignments with C/2010 X1)

See the pattern here?

We have several more alignments before this star system is supposed to reach apex and cause gravitational havoc or tug of war with our planet and our sun at the end of September. If you substitute the lie of this being a comet that our government/NASA is spreading with a brown dwarf star system, you will see how the dots all connect and the big picture will come into focus for you. We are being lied to. We have to make preparations to survive. I don't care about my well being... I feel that the data I have collected must be shared and I am willing to sacrifice myself for the survival of as many of my fellow brethren as possible. The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few. So let it be. I will continue to provide updates and I hope that someone out there other than Psyops can prove me wrong. If you are Psyops, don't even try... you are obvious.

The following are links to credible sources you can research; track and come to you own conclusions using the format I displayed above:

NASA/JPL Orbital Diagram for "comet" C/2010 X: ssd.jpl.nasa.gov...

IRIS Global Seismic Monitor: www.iris.edu...

Research the data yourself and come to your own conclusion, but remember there are many government-funded astronomers that are on a smear campaign stating this is only a comet. There is no way a comet could cause this much gravitational effect on our planet at its current and recent distance. This object would have to be much more massive to cause the consistent increase of earthquakes that is provided in the data I have collected above. I will continue to provide updates as long as I am able.

Live Long and Prosper,

M87

edit on 30-5-2011 by my3911 because: Spelling correction...

+15 more 
posted on May, 30 2011 @ 12:10 AM
link   
elenin was discovered less than a year ago

+5 more 
posted on May, 30 2011 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by my3911

for over an year?????

woh
the comet has yest been discoverd in october 2010 and you have studied it for over 1 year

great work:-)

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by ikke24

december 10, 2010 actually

there was an interesting thread about this recently, about gravity wells, and magnetic portals, and elenin alignments
edit on 30-5-2011 by BadBoYeed because: (no reason given)

+9 more 
posted on May, 30 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Okay I just want to point out of couple of things that stuck out at me:

1) Your alignment data doesn't even mention the Earth. Why would this possibly affect Earth's Seismic activity? That makes little sense to me.

2) If this object is large enough to affect the Earth, as you insist, why have no astronomers spotted it? If this thing is large enough to cause a what 33% increase in earthquakes, wouldn't hundreds of astronomers around the world have spotted this? And please do not say it is TPTB censoring media.

3) Why is Earth the only planet affected? This object is coming from Pluto's direction, or the Kuiper belt region. Wouldn't this have thrown off the orbits of other planets? Wouldn't its gravitational pull have sent astroids from the Astroid Belt towards us? Wouldn't it have affected weather patterns on Saturn or Jupiter?

Just my initial impressions. Not meant to bash.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by BadBoYeed and post by ikke24

How funny, that's where I stopped reading too.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by my3911

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Mod Edit - What does this post add to the thread? Your thoughts and opinions? No. It adds nothing, except for a link to your own thread on the same subject matter

Please take time to actually contribute to a thread in future, otherwise your post may be removed as off topic

edit on 30/5/11 by neformore because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 12:21 AM
link   
The so called discoverer was made by someone that doesn't exist.... "Leonid Elenin"... come on... NASA is naming this so called "comet" ELENIN, "ELE" is commonly known as "Extinction Level Event" and can you seriously think someone would actually be named after the Leonids and ELENIN.... seriously?

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by isthisreallife

Gravity wells, gravity portals that keep our solar system in tact... look it up.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Elenin has intrigued me for a while now. I havnt seen any good pictures of it coming in yet. I however did see a pretty good amateur astronomer showing something else in elenins position. He was using an infared technique I belive. Any backyard astronomers here? The video was on youtube, cant find a link right now as im on a mobilebrowser. Comet or not, exciting stuff this fall.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 12:32 AM
link   
reply to post by youwouldknow

I have seen that footage and last I checked, it was "deleted by user". I have seen this consistently. Amateur astronomers that are not funded by our government/NASA that post this footage "mysteriously" disappear. Ask yourself.... why would the user delete this footage when they are so sure about the authenticity and why would it be consistent? Another obvious pattern.

+33 more 
posted on May, 30 2011 @ 12:34 AM
link   
In every picture of Leon Elenin, he looks like an average sized caucasian.

Why is everyone calling him a brown dwarf?

Seems a bit istIST to me.

+3 more 
posted on May, 30 2011 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by my3911

Amazing....a star, for this?:

The so called discoverer was made by someone that doesn't exist....

Here:

This thread is more of the same fear-mongering nonsense.....getting old.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Whatever it is, something wicked this way comes.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 12:46 AM
link   
reply to post by my3911

One other thing I have found to be consistent is that most people don't want to believe this is going to happen..... they want to believe life will go on as it is. It will not. The time has come and I feel privileged to witness what is to come. Please research the data as I have, come to your own conclusion and decide if you want to survive. I am only posting this out of concern for humanity. We are all one, regardless of religion, race and beliefs in general. We are all human on this planet Earth.... a grain of sand on all the beaches of our planet. We must continue and we must survive. I am posting this as a last ditch effort so the non-elitists/upper government aren't the only ones that survive.They are no more human than we are and they should be ashamed to think they have more of a right than the common man/woman/family.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by my3911
I have seen this consistently. Amateur astronomers that are not funded by our government/NASA that post this footage "mysteriously" disappear.

Amateur astronomers are disappearing??? That needs a thread of its own. If you genuinely believe your claim to be true, and are not just buls&&&ng.

I've posted links to amateur astronomers who've taken pictures of this comet, but for a bit of variety here's one in German.
astronomie.de
Plently of pics, and plenty of complains that its really wimply and faint. Not a huge deathbringing dwarf star at all.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by chr0naut
In every picture of Leon Elenin, he looks like an average sized caucasian.

Why is everyone calling him a brown dwarf?

Seems a bit istIST to me.

Ya good sence of dry humer

Hope you can duck as good as you dish it out

+36 more 
posted on May, 30 2011 @ 12:51 AM
link   
reply to post by my3911

Your "research" is nonsense.

Your physics are non-existent. Understanding of gravity, and distance, are flawed.

Even IF (it isn't)...but IF was a "dwarf star"....would still be FAR less mass than the Sun. LESS mass than the Sun...with me so far?

AND, get this.....farther away from Earth, than the Sun!!

Getting the picture, now?

A "dwarf" star, as in a brown dwarf....would mass somewhere between 4 to 10 Jupiters. BTW.....it also would BE VISIBLE!

Can you see Jupiter, with the unaided eye? Yes? SO, something bigger, another gas giant, even IF it didn't shine with nuclear fusion energy of its own...will still REFLECT sunlight! Just like Jupiter.

Pointless, inane fear mongering....

Shame.

edit on Mon 30 May 2011 by weedwhacker because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by xFiDgetx
reply to post by BadBoYeed and post by ikke24

How funny, that's where I stopped reading too.

Really? I made it to:

the so called "comet" ELENIN (Extinction Level Event Niburu is Near)

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 12:56 AM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

I have seen footage of astronomers that are not funded by the US Government that are pointing their telescopes where this comet is supposed to be currently located and there is no comet. When they switch to infrared, they see a dark red massive object with several satellites orbiting it. I will try and find the footage again so you can see it for yourself. I am also curious why NASA/US Government spent millions, maybe a billion to build the S.P.T. (South Pole Telescope). It is in the very center of the south pole and it was built in the last few years. Why would they spend so much money at this point in time on a telescope in the middle of the Antarctic? I believe it is so they can keep an eye on it's approach from below the ecliptic, just in case Chandra, Hubble and the other telescopes in low earth orbit are disabled once everything goes haywire. There is no reason for them to build such a massive telescope based on Earth, when we now have telescopes in space that provide much better results than earth based telescopes. This "comet" is supposed to enter the ecliptic on September 11th (which is kind of weird). On October 18th, it will be .233 AU or 21,658,703.09 miles from Earth. For comparison, the Sun is 93,000,000 miles away from Earth and our closest neighbor (besides the moon) Venus is 23,612,105.31 miles from Earth. So this will be closer to us than the Sun and Venus. If it is indeed a brown dwarf star, our sun will lose the battle of maintaining it's gravity portals that keep us in a stable orbit. The brown dwarf will take over as it passes through.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join