It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof that C/2010 X1 is not a Comet as US Govt/NASA states, but is something extremley larger in mas

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by EpicLulz2012
As stated several times in the first page, Elenin was not discovered until December of 2010. There is now way you could have been researching this comet for a year.
Secondly, Zecharia Sitchin who "discovered" Nibiru by translating Ancient Sumerian tablets said that the last time Nibiru caused an apocolypse on earth was around 600-700 BC, Meaning that Nibiru will not return until 2900 AD.
Lastly, No one will ever know if it will happen until it happens.

Are you talking about the great flood or what? How could nibiru have caused an apocalypse on earth around 600-700 years before christ and not have any evidence to date? We had written language then in form of aramic/hebrew.

Me thinks all this happened much sooner so the next arival date will be sooner than 2,900ad unless someone is confusing nibiru with nemesis AGAIN! *sigh its getting old* And if I remember correctly sitchin said an alien flagship would make its way here after the year 2,000ad. The *men in black* are coming since they are part of the orion collective and from sirius b.

You know those people with black suits, sunglasses, who drive black cadillacs and disappear abruptly! Anyone who sees a ufo gets paid a visit and told "you saw hot air ballon" or "swamp gas" or I come back and you die.

edit on 5/30/2011 by EarthCitizen07 because: (no reason given)

+44 more 
posted on May, 30 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by davidgrouchy
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/055754640b45.png[/atsimg]

Here is the latests Elenin photo
from an observatory in Austrailia, dated May 6th 2011

As to the brown dwarf theory . . .
From what I can find it already should have perterbed the orbit of Saturn.

Tonight May 30th 2011
Saturn should be touching the star Porrima (HIP 61941 A, in the Virgo constelation), or right next to it. Porrima should be on the right side of Saturn when viewed from earth.

Easy enough to check.

David Grouchy

Speaking in two dimensional terms, Google Earth shows Porrima located northeast of Saturn.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   
All this has been covered ad nauseum on ATS already. Wasn't there another alignment after Japan when ~nothing~ happened? Didn't that girl from YouTube predict it, like she predicted Japan? The whole 'brown dwarf' theory is losing credence, IMO.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Comet C/2010 X1 (Elenin) is a long-period comet discovered by Russian astronomer Leonid Elenin on December 10, 2010 at the International Scientific Optical Network's robotic observatory near Mayhill, New Mexico, U.S.A. Before entering the planetary region (epoch 1950), Elenin had a calculated barycentric orbital period of ~3.5 million years with an apoapsis (aphelion) distance of about 46,400 AU (0.73 light-years). Elenin was probably in the outer Oort cloud with a loosely bound chaotic orbit that was easily perturbed by passing stars. Comet elenin will never return to our solar system because it is a hyperbolic comet.

It is an entirely insignificant light rock ice body with just a higher luminosity than most comets but it is a below average core sized comet, i.e. it basically never entered our inner solar system and most definitely will never enter again.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07

As stated several times in the first page, Elenin was not discovered until December of 2010. There is now way you could have been researching this comet for a year.
Secondly, Zecharia Sitchin who "discovered" Nibiru by translating Ancient Sumerian tablets said that the last time Nibiru caused an apocolypse on earth was around 600-700 BC, Meaning that Nibiru will not return until 2900 AD.
Lastly, No one will ever know if it will happen until it happens.

Are you talking about the great flood or what? How could nibiru have caused an apocalypse on earth around 600-700 years before christ and not have any evidence to date? We had written language then in form of aramic/hebrew.

Me thinks all this happened much sooner so the next arival date will be sooner than 2,900ad unless someone is confusing nibiru with nemesis AGAIN! *sigh its getting old* And if I remember correctly sitchin said an alien flagship would make its way here after the year 2,000ad. The *men in black* are coming since they are part of the orion collective and from sirius b.

You know those people with black suits, sunglasses, who drive black cadillacs and disappear abruptly! Anyone who sees a ufo gets paid a visit and told "you saw hot air ballon" or "swamp gas" or I come back and you die.

edit on 5/30/2011 by EarthCitizen07 because: (no reason given)

Just stating the facts, I don't believe in Nirbiru, Once again just stating facts. Also, it is my understanding that Nibiru was what the Ancient Sumerians named Jupiter.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by davidgrouchy
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/055754640b45.png[/atsimg]

Here is the latests Elenin photo
from an observatory in Austrailia, dated May 6th 2011

As to the brown dwarf theory . . .
From what I can find it already should have perterbed the orbit of Saturn.

Tonight May 30th 2011
Saturn should be touching the star Porrima (HIP 61941 A, in the Virgo constelation), or right next to it. Porrima should be on the right side of Saturn when viewed from earth.

Easy enough to check.

David Grouchy

Speaking in two dimensional terms, Google Earth shows Porrima located northeast of Saturn.

Correct!

I hope a member with a telescope can get a picture of Saturn this fine evening.
Cause if Saturn is where it's supposed to be, then there is Z E R O chance of Elenin being a brown dwarf.

David Grouchy

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

OMG that article is so full of misinformation it is not funny, no offense to you at all.

I have researched this topic for longer than many members on this site have been alive, not "I'm better than you" just been on top of the subject while many others were still learning the alphabet.

The truth is the Anunnaki are an alien race whose home planet is Sirius B, the 'poorer neighbor' of the Sirians and Sirius A.

Simply not true, any and ALL reference to Annunaki is strictly Sumerian, Akkadian, and Babylonian and NOWHERE are they referenced as coming from an extra-solar system, using the same reference of Sitchin, their world is a part of OUR solar system, plain and simple.

Remember the Dogon tribe of Mali, West Africa, whose astronomical lore goes back thousands of years to 3200 BC. Remember their fascination with this, until recently, 'undiscovered' planet. That is because this was the home of their mentors, the Anunnaki, these 'second class' reptilian offspring.

Yes, as a matter of fact I do remember the Dogon, and read the initial story in French to boot, theirs is an extremely fascinating story, and one that does not warrant being attached to unvetted theories for it only lessens the importance of what they have to say, WHICH is NOT a story of Annunaki at all, they tell the tale of the Nomo, an aquatic/amphibian race, NOT Reptilian (please keep Credo Mutwa's Zulu history seperate from the Mali based Dogon's history). The Nomo are not depicted in an evil or enslaving way in ANY way shape or form, anything to the contrary is absolute bull. They are the progenitors of civilization, showing the Dogon tribesmen's ancestors, the skills of Agriculture and Astronomy.

"What I know of them in terms of their genetic stock is that the word itself, Niburu, is a word of Orion origin which I am told means 'the joining of two tribes'. Apparently this original tribe was created as a marriage between a princess of reptilian-human ancestry from Orion and a group from Sirius of human origin. It was a marriage of alliance, millions of years ago."

Well, the word Niburu (Nibiru if we were to be correct) MAY mean "the joining of two tribes" in Orionian, but here on Earth (or Eridu, if you like) the translation is "The place of the crossing" not in reference to a joining but in reference to a point in astronomical space where it "crosses" our orbit and straight up causes havoc. I will need to read the translation in the original Orionian in order to further substantiate that particular claim, I guess.

Their means of travel through space is fairly primitive in terms of other alien races, although they do have spacecraft that are able to maneuver through the various wormholes and portals in space to get from one side of the galaxy to the other. For this purpose, they have also established a way-station on Io, one of the moons of Jupiter.

Funny that, never have I come across a translation that describes this method at all, on the contrary most of their described "tech" seemed to be very akin to what we now have today, utilizing rockets. Not sure why they would put a base of operations on Io either, IF you were to take the author's source material of Sitchin, this isn't indicated at all, in fact it kind of leads one to the assumption of a Mars based post.

These celestial measurements allowed them to travel home on a regular basis, and not to get stuck here on Earth at times when it was not beneficial to be here. The cycle of these portals opening and closing is along the lines of 3600 years, and they remain open for periods of two to three hundred years at a time, sufficient time for the Anunnaki to come and go and still appear as the gods that everybody thought they were.

I'm confused here, the author seems to utilize Sitchin as a basis for his theory, but really does him a disservice by not actually using his material at the same time, how does an orbit of 3600 years turn into a "portal" that opens every 3600 years for a period of 200-300 years. These numbers cannot even be extrapolated from the translations to back this up. The beheading of Tiamat by Marduk as an illustration of the astronomical devastation of our 2 worlds just doesn't hold any water with this new information, unless the author is trying to say that their whole planet came through the portal, caused all the havoc in our early solar system and then happily went back through the portal? But that doesn't explain perturbed orbits of the outer planets of Uranus and Neptune if they're just "jumping" in at Jupiter does it?

EarthCitizen07 I would not put too much faith in to the words of Peter Farley anymore if I was you, he clearly is not as familiar with the works he likes to cite.

Again, no judgement on you, but your source material has got more holes than a block of Swiss cheese.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hijaqd

Simply not true, any and ALL reference to Annunaki is strictly Sumerian, Akkadian, and Babylonian and NOWHERE are they referenced as coming from an extra-solar system, using the same reference of Sitchin, their world is a part of OUR solar system, plain and simple.

Well the orion collective does have bases in our solar system or did in the past, but that does not mean they originated from here. Sirius B, a solar sytem light years from ours, is where they allegedly originated from and they are commonly known as *men in black* in ufo lore.

EarthCitizen07 I would not put too much faith in to the words of Peter Farley anymore if I was you, he clearly is not as familiar with the works he likes to cite.

Again, no judgement on you, but your source material has got more holes than a block of Swiss cheese.

How would you know anything about peter farley and who is telling the truth?

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
reply to post by my3911

Your "research" is nonsense.

Your physics are non-existent. Understanding of gravity, and distance, are flawed.

Even IF (it isn't)...but IF was a "dwarf star"....would still be FAR less mass than the Sun. LESS mass than the Sun...with me so far?

AND, get this.....farther away from Earth, than the Sun!!

Getting the picture, now?

A "dwarf" star, as in a brown dwarf....would mass somewhere between 4 to 10 Jupiters. BTW.....it also would BE VISIBLE!

Can you see Jupiter, with the unaided eye? Yes? SO, something bigger, another gas giant, even IF it didn't shine with nuclear fusion energy of its own...will still REFLECT sunlight! Just like Jupiter.

Pointless, inane fear mongering....

Shame.

edit on Mon 30 May 2011 by weedwhacker because: (no reason given)

You mean kinda like this?

"PROOF - The Invisible Sun (Dwarf Star) PLANET X !- Pictures Taken MUST SEE!!!!"

That looks to be "4 to 10 Jupiters" to me no? Could the Sun be concealing it's "approach" for lack of a better word (plus I am tired been moving the last 4 days ugh).

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Funny that, never have I come across a translation that describes this method at all, on the contrary most of their described "tech" seemed to be very akin to what we now have today, utilizing rockets. Not sure why they would put a base of operations on Io either, IF you were to take the author's source material of Sitchin, this isn't indicated at all, in fact it kind of leads one to the assumption of a Mars based post.

wtf are you talking about? Iopetus has been called "the death star" by richard hoagland due to its overall ominous shape, including the huge wall at its equator and shiny gloss appearance.

Also rocket technology? This is laughable for aliens cause they use spacecraft traveling at the speed of light and wormholes to fold space.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07

Well the orion collective does have bases in our solar system or did in the past, but that does not mean they originated from here. Sirius B, a solar sytem light years from ours, is where they allegedly originated from and they are commonly known as *men in black* in ufo lore.

How would you know anything about peter farley and who is telling the truth?

Did you not just reference a work from Peter Farley?

Is not the theory he espouses based on the works of Sitchin?

I know I read your source material by him and that none of his theories pan out in the translated work by which he is basing them, so it's not a matter of truth-telling or lying, it's the fact that he has taken some "liberties" that are not substantiated in the research material he references.

If one is to take the Sitchin work as the truth, then does not one have to acknowledge that there would not be ANY Planet X/Nibiru story to elaborate on?

So where does Mr Farley get the embellishments from?

Certainly not Sitchin, his work DOES NOT agree with Farley's theory, the out and out mis-representation of the Dogon tribe's story is also a great disservice, for shame tying a Benevolent Nomo of the Sirius System to the Malevolent Annunaki of the edge of OUR solar system.

As far as the "Orion Collective", ok if you say so, never have I seen any ancient work that describes them, no translations to substantiate their existence and the people that claim they exist seem to base those on personal experiences.

I would be happy to study some source work by the Orionians, if you could get me a copy, problem being of course the lack of one's existence presents an issue obtaining such a thing.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by isthisreallife

According to this research planetary alignments can cause earthquakes:

( or there are lots of coincidences )

www.scribd.com...

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by my3911
I don't care about my well being... I feel that the data I have collected must be shared and I am willing to sacrifice myself for the survival of as many of my fellow brethren as possible. The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few.

Looks like Harold Camping was right. Jesus did return after all

So let it be.

And he brought Lennon back with him. Yayyy!!!!!!!!

Or should I say Comet Elennon

edit on 30-5-2011 by Fatgoblin because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Newbomb Turk

Oh, gawd!!! That ridiculous video, again???

"PROOF - The Invisible Sun (Dwarf Star) PLANET X !- Pictures Taken MUST SEE!!!!"

It has popped up in several threads on ATS, already. It is CRAP! The guy narrating, and doing all the image color changes....is a fool.

He is highlighting video noise, with the "color filters".....pixel magic, nothing more.

In the first place, NOTHING is there.....because, (in some alternate reality) there *was* something of such apparent *size*.....and proximity to the Sun, it would be visible!!

This guy's "Invisible Sun (Dwarf Star) is just laughably nuts, and pathetic, really. NO science understanding, and it's sad.....

This (IF it were really there) would be reflecting the sunlight, greatly.

Geeze....really, why is this needing an explanation? Anyone with a basic, grade-school level of science education should realize this, already. The way to learn is available, online even....tools are freely at one's disposal.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Sorry, clearly you need to spend more time reading the source material that the theorists you subscribe to base their ideas on.

There are no translated (correctly or incorrectly) works from Sitchin that point to any space-time folding technology, they speak of flames and smoke emitting from towers that reach to the stars, a basic, if you will, description of current rocket based tech.

No need to get puffy, just look at where the people you are taking your info from got theirs, and then read it yourself.

Your viewpoint could very well be the way it is, I'm just saying that Mr Farley's theory should not enlist Sitchin as a source since he does not adhere to or build upon those works at all, I again would be happy to digest the Orionian works that detail any of this, got some handy?

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Hijaqd

I don't think mr farley bases his assumptions solely on zecharia sitchin and neither did I claim that. I think he makes suppositions from various authors including val valerian, zacharia sitchin, erich von daniken, allex collier, etc.

Mr Farley has some pretty good credentials if you bother to look him up but he is most famous for his work in meta-physics, cryptozoology and ufology.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   

12/21/2012 - It is the End Of The World, a galactic alignment foretold by the Mayans, and now amazingly, backed up by every prophecy out there from Nostradamus to the I Ching. Check.

Carl Johan Calleman wrote a book about the mayan calendar (released in 2001) where he says the mayan calendar will end in October 28, 2011.
He worked together with the elders of the maya council.

www.calleman.com...

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Full disclosure, I OWN every work by all the authors you just referenced, my bookshelves hold more value than my vehicle (as stated before I have been on top of this for quite some time)

Farley is welcome to his opinion and interpretation of the VERY same works I have read, I'm just saying that it DOES NOT jive with the source material.

I have some theories of my own, they too involve multiple sources, however I do not believe that you can utilize a source and then completely distort them to suit your needs.

There is not a unifying theory of it all and any attempts to tie them all neatly together with a bow just doesn't work, sorry, but it's a hard truth to deal with in the CT world.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Your second paragraph statement I have positioned below is totally false. You have no case.

All anyone has to do is to check the JPL link you give and discern the path of the incoming comet, the likely positions of the Earth at that the time of the quake, and the relationship with the Sun. There is no way any possible, straight-line alignment through all three bodies can be determined. Not even approximate by a few million miles.

"I don't have the actual data from the Japan earthquake, but I know for a fact that this so called "comet" was in alignment with the Earth and our star (Sun) within one to two days of alignment. I will continue to keep track of this data. The following which is what I have gathered so far...."

You must call the comet a "brown dwarf" because that allows you to assume a larger body than what it gives every appearance of being to the astronomers. And by that argument, you can claim that it has some stupendous mass enough to effect planets at a distance. We must supposed then, that the composition of that comet is an element far weightier than lead. That is not likely. Your argument is terribly contrieved.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by my3911
The so called discoverer was made by someone that doesn't exist.... "Leonid Elenin"... come on... NASA is naming this so called "comet" ELENIN, "ELE" is commonly known as "Extinction Level Event" and can you seriously think someone would actually be named after the Leonids and ELENIN.... seriously?

Yes, it's all coincidence they tell you! Never mind if we know that this is how the TPTB operate, but not in this case. I mean come on the comet was discovered in Leo by a guy named after a meteor shower from that same constellation. Then his last name just happens to include the acronym for extinction level event and Illuminati symbolism(maybe that's not the origin?) nin that means "a sign". So we basically have A sign of a bad meteor shower. It's all coincidence I tell you! It's not like they made a movie that includes the cover up and event. You know the one where they break it into smaller pieces? That's all coincidence too

I forgot to mention the kid who discovered it is named Leo and the comet is called Elle....
edit on 30-5-2011 by infiniteobserver because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join