It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof that C/2010 X1 is not a Comet as US Govt/NASA states, but is something extremley larger in mas

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by User8911

Originally posted by guessing
reply to post by weedwhacker

you see weed is right . if there was an object as decribed the suns reflection would be seen off it. to the naked eye

that is about as simple as it gets.....

Actually, let's say it's a red dwarf star. So it's a star.

Do you see earth reflections on the sun? Do you think star would be dark enough to allow reflection from an outside light source?

Like pretty much all weed says, it's either biased or plain opinion.
edit on 31-5-2011 by User8911 because: (no reason given)
+

ok you say its a star.. I am gonna stick with da comet theory

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 07:46 AM
link   
reply to post by AceWombat04

Agree with the process, but this is exactly what Mesmur did with his findings he published. I believe there is a correlation. It's up to other scientists to prove his theory wrong.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 07:47 AM
link   
reply to post by curiouswa

They have, it's nonsense.
See my post on the previous page.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 07:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Romekje

Most of your finding have been pointed out in an academic study by an academic working at the same university as Elenin himself.

Astronomical alignments as the cause of ~M6+ seismicity

Double falsehood. HRH Mensur Omerbashich, Sovereign Duke of Bosnia, is in no way affiliated with Cornell University. The paper was posted on a free access server; it was not peer reviewed.

Disclaimer: Papers will be entered in the listings in order of receipt on an impartial basis and appearance of a paper is not intended in any way to convey tacit approval of its assumptions, methods, or conclusions by any agent (electronic, mechanical, or other). We reserve the right to reject any inappropriate submissions.

arXiv.org

Leonid Elenin is affiliated with the Keldysh Institute of Applied Mathematics. (LinkedIn)

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter
Alots of Comet NASA Supporters

Heres the real photo of the comet notice the small objects trailing it?

The photo was taken by a space probe.
edit on 30-5-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7642b1350e25.jpg[/atsimg]
That's the real photo, but the caption is missing.
it wasn't taken by a space probe (if you have proof of such-please share)
and the "objects trailing" are stars.

Comet Elenin (C/2010 X1) appears as a tiny, faint smudge in this stack of four 300-second exposures taken on December 11, 2010, with the 1.5-m reflector at Maidanak Observatory. The quadrupled stars are due to the comet's motion between exposures.
Aleksei Sergeyev / Artyom Novichonok

www.skyandtelescope.com...

yowcrooks.wordpress.com...

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 07:54 AM
link   
From Yahoo Answers:

Is this comet elenin?
www.google.com...=12.91890657418042&longitude=-34.60693359375&zoom=6&Spitzer=0.00&ChandraXO=0.00&Galex=0.00&IRAS=100.00&WMAP=0.00&Ca ssini=0.00&slide=1&mI=-1&oI=-1

(make sure its in infrared)

Lets call this object, object number 1

www.google.com...=-9.492408153765531&longitude=26.9384765625&zoom=6&Spitzer=0.00&ChandraXO=0.00&Galex=0.00&IRAS=100.00&WMAP=0.00&Cas sini=0.00&slide=1&mI=-1&oI=-1

(make sure its infrared again) Lets call this partly blacked out object , object number 2.
Brown dwarfs are failed stars that niether emit light, nor reflect light from the sun, and they can only be seen under infrared view, so is the case for object 1 and object 2.

Type in "saturn" on google sky search and see its location
www.google.com...=12.91890657418042&longitude=-34.60693359375&zoom=6&Spitzer=0.00&ChandraXO=0.00&Galex=0.00&IRAS=100.00&WMAP=0.00&Ca ssini=0.00&slide=1&mI=-1&oI=-1

now check the locations of object 1 and object 2 as compared to saturn, all 3 of them are in virgo.

Now see comet elenins position as compared to saturn

ssd.jpl.nasa.gov...

We see that the position of object 1 as compared to saturn is the same as comet elenins position as compared to saturn, also comet elenin is accused of the japan and chile quakes, whenever it has lined up with earth and the sun (change the dates of comet elenin's orbit to 27th feb 2010 and march 11th 2011 and ull know what i mean). And some people are saying its not at all a comet but a brown dwarf, and some others are saying its following a brown dwarf that would come about a month after comet elenins arrival. Now if object 1 is comet elenin, what is that partially blackened out object that seems to be following it? is it the brown dwarf star/nibiru that our ancestors told us about?

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 07:54 AM
link   
I wasn't going to post anything again until the week of June 19th, when Earth, Venus, C/2010 X1 and the sun align. I will post more solid data of the amount of 5.0 earthquakes for comparison sake in the coming months. I'm not saying what I have posted SO FAR is actual proof. BUT, if the data continues to show a significant amount of increased earthquakes during the weeks that have alignments with Earth, then there may actually be some proof. GOT IT?

And one other thing, I DID NOT MEAN I HAVE BEEN RESEARCHING "COMET" ELENIN FOR OVER A YEAR. I HAVE BEEN RESEARCHING THE PLANETX/NIBURU THEORY SINCE WE HAVE BEEN EXPERIENCING AN INCREASED AMOUNT OF NATURAL DISASTERS IN THE LAST FEW YEARS. So... to BE CLEAR, I have been researching that theory for over a year. There is much more I haven't posted about my research because I know you trolls and psyops folks would just bash me AS YOU ALWAYS DO (weedwhacker). Call me an "IDIOT", call me dumb. I don't give a flying !@$!#. I only posted this so we could all eventually discuss the data I have and will continue to collect. Until then, bash away it doesn't affect me! Oh and I do agree with a lot of people on this thread that you guys are getting way off base with some of the topics here. SO let's stick to the data for now. OK? Geeze!
edit on 31-5-2011 by my3911 because: Formatting Issues

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   
How about this, those who dispute what we are TRYING to bring to the table for discussion, you/yourself bring information that is credible which disputes this discussion. I haven't seen one thing that is credible to PROVE any claims to the contrary!

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Look harder, it's all there.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 08:01 AM
link   

AGAIN...... READ my FREAKING POST ABOVE. "I'm not saying what I have posted SO FAR is actual proof. BUT, if the data continues to show a significant amount of increased earthquakes during the weeks that have alignments with Earth, then there may actually be some proof. GOT IT?."

That's the problem here... you people don't actually read. YOU JUST WANT TO BASH!

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 08:06 AM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

That is the only way astronomers can see this alleged comet. Do you own research on this please.

edit on 31-5-2011 by curiouswa because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Those here that understand what I am trying to achieve here, which is only to analyze the data I am collecting and will continue to collect, I applaud you for not being ignorant trolls. THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!

Those that just visit this site to BASH and discredit people that have viable and real data, not just theories. GET A LIFE!

I have a life, so again.... I will not be back on this thread until I have more data on the week of June 19th, so we (not trolls) can calmly discuss my findings. IF THE DATA DOESN'T LINE UP, WHICH I HOPE IT DOESN'T, THEN WE CAN ALL HAVE A GOOD LAUGH AND GET ON WITH LIFE. But if it does, then we MAY need to be concerned.

Over and OUT.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 08:16 AM
link   

You do realize that GoogleSky is not the real sky, don't you? If you want to know what the actual sky looks like, you need to go outside. (Oh, and Brown Dwarf stars are visible in ordinary light; they're just brighter in the infrared.)

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 08:21 AM
link   

That is the only way astronomers can see it. Do you own research on this please.

That's the only way astronomers can see what? Brown dwarf stars are difficult to detect because they are all very far away. Light years. Astronomers can distinguish a Brown Dwarf from a massive planet because the radiate heat; ie, infrared. They also reflect visible light. I have posted a reference for my statement earlier. Please post a reference for your claim.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Banjamin Jefferson Madiso

With all due respect on your comment, people could use your participation in ATS as evidence to discredit you as well. So what if Mesmer thinks his lineage is royalty! I believe he presents very interesting data!

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 08:32 AM
link   
i]reply to post by curiouswa

It goes further than that, lets be honest King Arthur is a myth, a myth he claims to be an heir of.

Read through this link and all the links provided within icluding his own sites and tell me this is a man of sound mind and judgement.

irna.lautre.net...
To be fair that link deserves it's own thread.

His theories dismiss everything that is known to be fact in plate tectonics and astrophysics a field in which he is no expert in, and by his previous works he doesn't seem to be much of an expert in geoscience either.
He can't even get basic physics right.
astroblogger.blogspot.com...

"Gravity is found herein to be the repulsive mechanical vibration of the aether, meaning that aether-detection experiments have yet to become sensitive enough."
"To test my claim I propose a Space mission to collect on-site measurements of eigenperiods of the Sun, its planets, and their satellites

edit on 31-5-2011 by pazcat because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Explain this. Why on earth would a government put this trajectory on their banknote?

humansarefree.com...

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   
I think what is really being discussed is the fact the Sumerian's and other ancient text references a 10th planet with a specific trajectory. Comet Elenin fit this orbit perfectly. This is why we are trying to figure if this is the long awaited Planet X!

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by curiouswa
Explain this. Why on earth would a government put this trajectory on their banknote?

humansarefree.com...

from nataylor on this thread where the Swiss bank note was mentioned

www.abovetopsecret.com...

It's not Elenin (since Elenin was not discovered when that bank note was designed). It's just a generic comet. Why? Look who's on the front:....That's famous Swiss mathematician and physicist Leonhard Euler. Among other things, he worked out more accurate ways to determine the orbits of comets based on a series of observations. He also calculated more accurate orbits for the planets and their moons, hence the solar system design on the back of the bank note honoring him.

more on Euler
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   

To commemorate one of their more notable citizens:

Leonhard Euler (German pronunciation: [ˈɔʏlɐ]; English approximation, "Oiler"[1] 15 April 1707 – 18 September 1783) was a pioneering Swiss mathematician and physicist. He made important discoveries in fields as diverse as infinitesimal calculus and graph theory. He also introduced much of the modern mathematical terminology and notation, particularly for mathematical analysis, such as the notion of a mathematical function.[2] He is also renowned for his work in mechanics, fluid dynamics, optics, and astronomy....

Euler was featured on the sixth series of the Swiss 10-franc banknote and on numerous Swiss, German, and Russian postage stamps. The asteroid 2002 Euler was named in his honor. He is also commemorated by the Lutheran Church on their Calendar of Saints on 24 May – he was a devout Christian (and believer in biblical inerrancy) who wrote apologetics and argued forcefully against the prominent atheists of his time.[5]

Wikipedia

edit on 31-5-2011 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join