It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did the comet Elenin cause the Norway Spiral, and the January 2010 Eureka, Haiti and Solomon Island

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Did the comet Elenin cause the Norway Spiral, and the January 2010 Eureka, Haiti and Solomon Island Earthquakes?

I’m not a Geologist, Cosmologist nor Astrophysicist, but after viewing Thunderbolts of the gods
video.google.com.au...#
, I began to wonder about the electrical connection that is currently (no pun intended) going on in our solar system. If Venus is really a captured comet (view The Thunderbolts of the gods), then, maybe, its alignment with Jupiter did cause an electrochemical reaction, making the Southern Equatorial Belt disappear during the period from 12/2009 to 4/2010.
www.space.com...

Perhaps this transfer of energy caused the CME’s and sun spots from 12 09 2009
stereo.gsfc.nasa.gov...
stereo.gsfc.nasa.gov...
stereo.gsfc.nasa.gov...
stereo.gsfc.nasa.gov...
stereo.gsfc.nasa.gov...

(Nice view of electromagnetic waves)
to 02 2010. Perhaps these caused the Earthquakes of the Solomon Island region on 01/03/2010

, the Eureka California earthquake of 01/09/2010

and the Haiti earthquake of 01/12/2010.
This Jet Propulsion Laboratory/NASA website displays the comet Elenin alignment with The Earth, Sol, Venus and Jupiter.

ssd.jpl.nasa.gov...
Please set the dates for Norway Spiral Dec 9 2009
The earthquake dates can be set here as well, and easily viewed by clicking on the forward or backward tabs. Place the horizontal sliding bar to the far left and the vertical sliding bar all the way to the top.
I’m sure that these events are all normal, but after all, this is a conspiracy website.

edit on 29-5-2011 by Violater1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Violater1
Perhaps these caused the Earthquakes of the Solomon Island region on 01/03/2010, the Eureka California earthquake of 01/09/2010 and the Haiti earthquake of 01/12/2010.

Out of the dozens of quakes that occur every single day, why specifcally those?

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Also check the alignment for October 2010, it coincides with the 7.7 earthquake in the Sumatra Islands.
earthquake.usgs.gov...
ssd.jpl.nasa.gov...

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Essan

Perhaps these caused the Earthquakes of the Solomon Island region on 01/03/2010, the Eureka California earthquake of 01/09/2010 and the Haiti earthquake of 01/12/2010.

Out of the dozens of quakes that occur every single day, why specifcally(sic) those?

Perhaps its coincidence, but they are all over 6.0 magnitude.
Pretty fast return post, perhaps you should view the video.
edit on 29-5-2011 by Violater1 because: overly fast return post.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Perhaps its coincidence, but they are all over 6.0 magnitude.

But 6.0+ mag quakes are not uncommon. There are 5.0+ quakes every day and it's rare not to have at least one 6.0+ mag quake most weeks.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Violater1

What alignment? I don't see any special alignment on that date.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   
There is a lot of IF's here.
I mean IF Venus is a captured comet, IF the film Thunderbolts of the Gods is based in reality, IF the electric universe is not nonsense, IF Elenin has any effect at all on anything, IF the Norway spiral was not a rocket, IF the disappearance of Jupiters southern belt was not due to an internal reaction in it's dense cloud systems, IF a low mass comet could effect change on the sun, etc...

Like I said, that's a lot of IF's and speculation.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Personally, I think it's Man with a whole lotta Natural thrown in. Chemtrails, Comet Elenin, Sun burst, Super-Moon and last but not least HARRP.

Yesterday there was a discussion here concerning HARRP. It's been running rather high and pointed at the Madrid Fault line. Fema on it's own web-site had a training day concerning how they would re-act should the Madrid Fault quake. I feel the spiraling lights are caused by HARRP.... or something like it. I just watched a video today concerning Man and whether modification. It's happening all over the world.

If I wasn't lazy... I would link all the info I just gave you..however: if you look up a post about HARRP started by Phauge.. itt should still be under *Todays Top Topics* and find where I posted I have all the links there. Thanks for the post

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP

What alignment? I don't see any special alignment on that date.

When drawing a line from comet Elenin to Jupiter, it passes through the sun. I found that the near proximity of the planets and CME’s of interest. They just happen to coincide with the Norway Spiral, and the following 6.0 and greater earthquakes.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

Do you see it now?

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   

You pointed to an October 25, 2010 earthquake, and this is the planets' positions at the time.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a533c7804013.gif[/atsimg]

There are no alignments in that day.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Did the comet Elenin cause the Norway Spiral, and the January 2010 Eureka, Haiti and Solomon Island Earthquakes?

NO!

Next?

(Sheesh....the *Norway Spiral* was a rocket launch!!!)

edit on Sun 29 May 2011 by weedwhacker because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   

You pointed to an October 25, 2010 earthquake, and this is the planets' positions at the time.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a533c7804013.gif[/atsimg]

There are no alignments in that day.

Far be it for me to get into a peeing match with a mod but here it is.

When drawing a line from comet Elenin to Jupiter, it passes through the Earth.

This is partly to what I am referring to as alignment

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   

When drawing a line from comet Elenin to Jupiter, it passes through the Earth.

You do realise that the picture you just showed does not get the line anywhere near elenin?
I mean straight line through Jupiter and the Sun but elenin is off to the left.
What gives?
edit on 29-5-2011 by pazcat because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   

No, because there wasn't any alignment.

If you use a higher zoom you will see that the image you doesn't have enough precision to show the alignment.

(the red line represents the alignment between Elenin and Jupiter)

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   

I am not the mod....but, I see this same misunderstanding, so often are relates to this comet Elenin....and, planetary "alignments" (a misnomer).

Physics lessons are in order. Can't do it, here....you will need to do this on your own.

Study gravitational attraction, the laws of its forces, as relates to distance of a body. (Gravitational forces diminish in an inverse-square rule, by distance. Look it up).

Basically, use your thinking cap and logic.....to consider this:

The Moon is the nearest, large celestial body to the Earth. IT does have a gravitational influence, however slight, on this planet. (Earth, also has an influence, back at the Moon...larger, of course, due to our greater mass).

Now.....the Sun.....IT is (roughly) 400 times farther away, than the Moon......but, it has about ~98% of all the mass, of the entire Solar System, contained within it. "Big Boy", the Sun.....

The other, inner rocky planets? Venus is the one that, occasionally, gets closest...its mass is roughly the SAME as Earth's....but, at about 23,000,000 miles, closest approach....sill WAY too far to ever have an effect. You have more gravitational force coming from the mass of your own home, than from Venus, from that far away.....

And, so it goes, with the rest of the "alignment" nonsense........

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   

No, because there wasn't any alignment.

If you use a higher zoom you will see that the image you doesn't have enough precision to show the alignment.

(the red line represents the alignment between Elenin and Jupiter)

Your diagram is from Dec 9 2009
Mr Mod, sit back, take a breath, and relax. There's not need to flame me here. I'm just presenting an interesting idea.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   

It doesn't, just look at the following image.

(the red line represents the Elenin - Jupiter alignment)

And I may be a mod, but as I am posting as a member I should be seen just as another member.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker

Physics lessons are in order. Can't do it, here....you will need to do this on your own.

Study gravitational attraction, the laws of its forces, as relates to distance of a body. (Gravitational forces diminish in an inverse-square rule, by distance. Look it up).

What the physicists and cosmologists are saying in their presentation, is that this is an electrical reaction, in which they prove their hypothesis whit electrical laws not the physics laws that leave many holes in the theory.
please watch the video.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

In any event.....the mass of Elenin is tiny, tiny, tiny......tiny.

Best estimates, about 4 KM diameter....even if 10, on the outside....still, tiny.

Back to analogy, for OP: At 10 KM diameter, and that distance.....the Matterhorn, in the Alps, has more gravitational influence on YOU, sitting there....than comet Elenin.....because, of proximity.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join