It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Released: Jose Guerena SWAT Raid Video From Helmet Cam

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 07:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Intelearthling

Would like to add. The Siren went off in his driveway at the start of the clip.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 08:21 AM
link   
I'm not an American but isn't it standard police procedure to yell "Police" when you burst through the door? I know it is in England. They had the sirens on but I still think it's procedure to identify themselves, am I correct?

It really is a sad waste of life and my heart goes out to the widow and the children. Killed because the police can't do their jobs properly. I assume they must've known he was a veteran and would of killed him if he sneazed because they fear those who can fight back.

Anyone know if the suspicions against him where legitimate and whether there was a substantial investigastion carried out before going in? Or did they just go in on a whim?

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cryptonomicon
What ever happened to ringing the door bell and asking to speak with the owner of the house?

Seriously, what ever happened to that?

Sounds perfectly sane to me!
2nd

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by mac420
reply to post by TrueAmerican

I REALLY hope it comes out they suspected him of Marijuana. That will aid decriminalization so much if they see the DEA/Law enforcement agencies abusing power for a harmless substance...AGAIN.

This time shooting a fellow vet, its simple, cold-blood murder.
edit on 27-5-2011 by mac420 because: (no reason given)

I wonder how these guys sleep at night? They must have to take some heavy duty sleep aids to block out the nightmares of their wrong doings.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by DerekJR321

Just because they put their sirens on doesn't mean they didn't go there with the intent to kill this guy. Means nothing at all. They could have been following their protocol so it didn't come back to bite them in the behind.
How many times have you been in your home and not really hear a siren? If my tv, stereo, or washing machine is going I can't hear much of what is going on outside. I honestly cannot say if the wife was lying. Maybe she was freaking out so badly she can't recall everything as it happened. Even if this man took up a weapon, tell me did he deserve to die like he did? Something tells me they could have captured him for questioning or to put him in jail without killing him.

Because this man was a vet from the war, these idiots should have known better than to storm the house all armed to the teeth like they did. Didn't they realize he would take up a weapon? Or were they counting on that? This whole story sounds like another piece of fiction planned and plotted by tptb to me.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by ateuprto
That was the sloppiest damn entry I have EVER witnessed. EVER. Keep in mind I have personally trained and gone on raids with Afghan and Iraqi forces. These pigs should be real proud of themselves. A man was shot over 60 times with his rifle pointed at the ground with the safety on. A veteran none-the-less. I didn't hear them identify themselves as police before they broke the door down.

Cowards want to play GI Joe without having to be deployed to truly dangerous war zones. Burn in hell pigs.
edit on 27-5-2011 by ateuprto because: (no reason given)
. Damn I couldn't have said it better!

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Serves him right for killing people in Afghanistan or wherever the f he went to kill people no questions asked, he got a bit of his own venom, thanks to guys like that the military industrial complex will never stop, people join in thinking its ok to make a buck killing others and thats just not so, humans have equal rights
edit on 28-5-2011 by SL55T0T0 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by KyngKaos

The video is far too short to prove or deny that claim. And that first claim is perfectly acceptable for an early report before everyone is debriefed. There is nothing to prove the officers wrong, and honestly, I'm willing to trust a swat team over the claims of a dead gun holding man in a house.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by ateuprto
That was the sloppiest damn entry I have EVER witnessed. EVER. Keep in mind I have personally trained and gone on raids with Afghan and Iraqi forces. These pigs should be real proud of themselves. A man was shot over 60 times with his rifle pointed at the ground with the safety on. A veteran none-the-less. I didn't hear them identify themselves as police before they broke the door down.

Cowards want to play GI Joe without having to be deployed to truly dangerous war zones. Burn in hell pigs.
edit on 27-5-2011 by ateuprto because: (no reason given)

If I could give you a Hundred Stars I would

These bastards should all be deployed to the Korengal Valley

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Violater1
These bastards should all be deployed to the Korengal Valley

Agree 100%

These SWAT guys want "action", so give them ACTION in the Korengal.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Cryptonomicon

No they don't. If you think soldiers who have been through more than 1 or 2 "actions" still want to see action, you are grossly misinformed about the soldier's mind.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by MidnightSunshine

I read it on another forum, and apparently it was wrong. It looks like the video, some audio tape, and a number of documents were released by the Pima County Sheriff's Department.

azstarnet.com...

edit on 28-5-2011 by wasco2 because: forgot link

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by seridium

The "bang, bang, bang" was to announce the use of a flash/bang grenade. No one was "secretly" taping the incident.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aisling

How many times have you been in your home and not really hear a siren? If my tv, stereo, or washing machine is going I can't hear much of what is going on outside.

I can hear a siren blocks away with my television on. Maybe sirens are louder in my town?

The neighbors also claim to not have heard the sirens, which i think at least leads some credibility to the wife's claim. Although the fact I can hear them in the video makes me wonder. Was that dubbed in?

Even if this man took up a weapon, tell me did he deserve to die like he did?

Has someone said he deserved to be killed like that?

Something tells me they could have captured him for questioning or to put him in jail without killing him.

Perhaps, but to play monday morning quarterback on what YOU think you would do when a guy is pointing a rifle at you seems kind of speculative.

The police most certainly did a sloppy job, but if he was indeed pointing a gun at them while they executed a warrant, then i'd say they were within their right to defend themselves.

This guy's position as a 'veteran' really doesnt somehow exonerate him from any possible wrongdoing.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   
It's stuff like this that makes me want to boobytrap my doors.....
Only thing stopping me, I would probably come home drunk from the club one night and forget about it

How embarrassing would that be:
Obituary:
Drunk guy gets done in by his own booby trap
edit on Sat, 28 May 2011 15:32:57 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by anumohi
that's pathetic, too bad he didn't have a grenade to frag them with at least he could have spent time in jail and lived a hero

Yeah, and I can see the headlines now: "Homegrown anti-government militia terrorist attacks and kills law enforcement during investigation. Lawmakers push for passage of warrantless, "no-knock", shoot-to-kill, deadly force, enhanced interrogation, property confiscation, immunity from prosecution bill".

No matter how this played out the media, TPTB will find a way to use it to further destroy the Constitution.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91

No they don't. If you think soldiers who have been through more than 1 or 2 "actions" still want to see action, you are grossly misinformed about the soldier's mind.

I'm not talking about the "soldier's mind" - so why are you?

I'm talking about these idiotic gung-ho SWAT team members. They are *not* soldiers. But they *want* to be.

So I say if these guys are so trigger happy (to the point of killing our own troops at home), I say send these SWAT team members to the Korengal valley. Let them shoot at people who will at least shoot back.

My point is these idiots need to learn a lesson about what it's like to be shot at.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Agreed 100%, these cops are probably lucky the fallen marine didn't open fire. I am sure his hit percentage would be way better than 22/71....

Pathetic excuses for elite police units. That is 49 shots that missed the mark, and could have killed people in the next house over. My 11 year old niece who I have custody of, and taught to shoot, shoots better than that...
edit on Sat, 28 May 2011 19:26:36 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by TKDRL

Agreed 100%, these cops are probably lucky the fallen marine didn't open fire. I am sure his hit percentage would be way better than 22/71....

Where did you get 22 hits? Every thing I read says 60 or more. Even 60 is an 84% hit rate and that's pretty good shooting in the dark with adrenaline flooding your veins because someone is pointing a military style assault rifle at you and sounding like he intends to use it.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by wasco2

Sorry, I got that info
here: The story keeps changing, wich makes me think they are lying.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join