It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Released: Jose Guerena SWAT Raid Video From Helmet Cam

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   
The real story is the fruity music you can hear in the background that they must have listened too on the way to kill this guy.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   
These cops are lucky they didn't end massacred. What a pathetic attempt of a breach in. Imagine a guy expecting the SWAT team armed with a machine gun. With all of them crammed in front of the doorway, there wouldn't be any chicken left on that bone.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Justice?Or gangsterism?

What a sad day when our "protectors" turn into the very thing they swore to protect us from!

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

I REALLY hope it comes out they suspected him of Marijuana. That will aid decriminalization so much if they see the DEA/Law enforcement agencies abusing power for a harmless substance...AGAIN.

This time shooting a fellow vet, its simple, cold-blood murder.
edit on 27-5-2011 by mac420 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

The guy had a gun and basically said he was going to shoot them. Therefore, while I do not know why the swat team raided him, their actions on the situation were perfectly justifiable. idk, maybe I'm nuts, but anyone who threatens to shoot an entire SWAT team with a rifle probably has some problems.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   
This was a hit. Pure and simple.
If they wanted to arrest Jose, they could have. There are multiple ways that they could have arrested him and taken him to jail if they wanted to, but no, they murdered him.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by ateuprto
That was the sloppiest damn entry I have EVER witnessed. EVER. Keep in mind I have personally trained and gone on raids with Afghan and Iraqi forces. These pigs should be real proud of themselves. A man was shot over 60 times with his rifle pointed at the ground with the safety on. A veteran none-the-less. I didn't hear them identify themselves as police before they broke the door down.

Cowards want to play GI Joe without having to be deployed to truly dangerous war zones. Burn in hell pigs.
edit on 27-5-2011 by ateuprto because: (no reason given)

Wish we had a whole army of this guy.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by AnimusInvictus

something seems very wrong about this video to me it looks like only one person enters the house?Could there have been swat in the house already?,,,,,,,,,it doesn't add up

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by MidnightSunshine

I'm no expert by any means but this video looks edited,or spliced

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   
The government has the right to assassinate American citizens, because good Americans, didn't get off their fat asses and fight against governmental corruption.

This is exactly why I support Ron Paul.

Good day sir.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   
So the wife claims they didnt have their sirens on, and yet this video clearly you can hear the sirens right outside their home. So she was lying.

He met the cops at the door with a gun. He got shot. Just because he was in Iraq doesnt make him innocent.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Hendrix92TheUniverse

LOL.
Couldn't have said it better. Although all americans are victims of these ruthless people most are still ignorant. Not like people aren't ignorant in other countries, but travel the world and learn who everyone knows is the worst for ignorance. Ah well now the rest of the world along with the non-brainwashed americans all have to deal with this **** together. Roll up the sleeves ladies and gents.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thunder heart woman
If they wanted to arrest Jose, they could have. There are multiple ways that they could have arrested him and taken him to jail if they wanted to, but no, they murdered him.

They were there to search the home. They searched several other homes that day with no incident. He sealed his fate when he chose to meet SWAT with a gun.

Defending him just because he's a vet makes no sense. There is NO WAY he couldn't have known they were SWAT.

The wife lied when she said they didnt have sirens on.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by incrediblelousminds

Originally posted by Thunder heart woman

They were there to search the home. They searched several other homes that day with no incident. He sealed his fate when he chose to meet SWAT with a gun.

Defending him just because he's a vet makes no sense. There is NO WAY he couldn't have known they were SWAT.

The wife lied when she said they didnt have sirens on.

Umm.. they had "A" siren on.. for 6 seconds. There were people banging on the windows on the side of their home. She saw a weapon and went to her husband who in turn got his weapon. What is so hard to understand about that?

Some of you people seem to think that this is so cut and dry. Did you watch the video? I even took the time to break it down in an earlier post. The whole event lasted less than one minute. Do you know for certain that he "took aim at officers"? What if he WAS holding the gun but went to put it down and one of these SWAT guys got jumpy and unloaded?

Why do I say this? Because these type of things have happened before. Much more so than what we are told to believe. That a man who was working his ass off to buy a new home for his wife and 2 sons, decided to go all Rambo on SWAT. That firing 70 shots at a single man by 4 officers was the ONLY way to handle this situation.

Man sees armed men trying to enter and he grabs a weapon. WRONG WRONG. HOW DARE HE.

Cops get jumpy and see a weapon and unload 4 entire clips into a home. GOOD JOB SWAT. THAT GUY WAS A NUT JOB!!!

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   

A Marine who was fatally shot in his Arizona home earlier this month never fired upon the SWAT team that fired at him 71 times, according to reports released by police.

Jose Guerena, a 26-year-old father of two and veteran of the Iraq war, died on May 5 in his home near Tucson, Ariz., during an anti-drug police raid. Authorities initially reported that they thought Guerena fired upon them, but an investigation revealed that no shots were fired.

The SWAT team descended upon Guerena's home thinking it was one of four houses associated with a drug smuggling operation. But nothing illegal was found during a subsequent search of the residence.

Source

I just noticed this article today. If you read a bit further the SWAT members are still on active duty and have not faced any actions based on the incident. Does anyone know if they were pulled from active duty initially and are now back active?

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by DerekJR321

Umm.. they had "A" siren on.. for 6 seconds. There were people banging on the windows on the side of their home. She saw a weapon and went to her husband who in turn got his weapon. What is so hard to understand about that?

She claims to not have heard sirens. Now, a siren going off, even for about ten seconds RIGHT OUTSIDE YOUR HOME is not something you can mistake. Her story is, therefore, a lie.

Why it is people are assuming this guy is innocent because he's 'vet' is beyond me.

Originally posted by DerekJR321
That a man who was working his ass off to buy a new home for his wife and 2 sons, decided to go all Rambo on SWAT. That firing 70 shots at a single man by 4 officers was the ONLY way to handle this situation.

It is indeed easy to question the cops' actions afterword from the comfort of your own home. somehow, I suspect you would fire on a man pointing a gun at you, too.

edit on 27-5-2011 by incrediblelousminds because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   

She claims to not have heard sirens. Now, a siren going off, even for about ten seconds RIGHT OUTSIDE YOUR HOME is not something you can mistake. Her story is, therefore, a lie.

Well like I said, there was a lot of yelling going on (at least in the video). Looking at the videos from news footage, the houses on that block seem close together. How could she figure it was SWAT? Watch the video again. Listen from the point the siren goes on, till the flash bang goes off. A few seconds. Flash Bangs disorient. Not to mention 4 officers had just fired 70 shots at her husband and killed him. All while her and her child were hiding in a closet. Are you telling me you would remember every single detail?

Why it is people are assuming this guy is innocent because he's 'vet' is beyond me.

I don't think him being a vet has anything to do with this. Other than he might have had a weapon in the home. I don't know the circumstances of his guilt or innocence. All I can comment on is the information we have available to us. That is, that he WAS a veteran who was honorably discharged, worked full time to provide for his family and had NO CRIMINAL RECORD. Those things stand to speak for his character. That is why it is brought up by others. Because some are saying he was doing home invasions and drug deals etc etc etc. His character and record so far speak against that. Especially when the cops first state that there was a search warrant issued for drug related charges. Then when they find nothing they change the story.

It is indeed easy to question the cops' actions afterword from the comfort of your own home. somehow, I suspect you would fire on a man pointing a gun at you, too.

Of course I would. If he meant to do me harm I sure as hell would defend myself. But your comment again points towards Mr. Guerena's character. HE did not fire on the officers. His weapon never discharged. His weapons safety was on. The officers, all 4 of them who did the actual shooting, fired of 70+ shots. So you have to see how some people can be skeptical on the official story we are getting.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   
That is just ridiculous. I am sure the S.W.A.T. Team members may have been on higher alert with the knowledge that this individual is combat trainde, but I am not sure about that either. S.W.A.T. Teams should always maintian the same level of intensity, regardless of the suspect.

Also, I listened to the first shots in the video. If you listen closely you can hear the very first shot go off and there is no pause between the subsequent shots. That leads me to believe that the suspect did not fire the 1st shot. I believe that has already been established, that he didn't fire the first shot, but what I found really interesting in the audio are the final few shots.

If you listen carefully at the end of the clip you will hear all the shots being fired. They all stop and a short pause follows by a final, single shot.

Why would they fire one more shot after all the of the prior shots and after everyone had already ceased fire?

Creepy to think, but almost seems as if someone was having 'fun' during the gun battle and wanted to unload another shell for *lulz*- I hope these animals get what they deserve!

I apologize if any of this has been covered, I was unable to read the entire thread, as I have only a few minutes tonight and really wanted to share my thoughts with you guys and gals

edit on 27-5-2011 by esteay812 because: Tyops

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by incrediblelousminds

Yea I don't know about you but my memory would be sketchy also.

Not to mention that the police department CANNOT PROVE that he had a rifle or that he yelled anything, but why can they not prove it, when they have helmet cams?

Did only 1 officer have a helmet cam?

Also why is this the ONLY leaked video of this, if the cops we're telling the truth why is there no screaming in the audio right before the gunfire?

You might live in a middle class family and never touch crime at all or be near crime like in a city, but I have seen clearly bad trained cops that are trigger happy or ready to slam your face on his car for no reason at all.

I've also seen a man with his hands up not running/resisting at all be tazered for zero reason at all.

Even that video that was on the front page of ATS the other day where the cops threw a man in a wheel chair on the ground on his face bashing him open, I dont know about you but that is clearly criminal, BUT they are police men and judges believe them over the average joe.

You are out numbered, don't help your enemy. Remember WACO? Just wait until it is YOUR group they want to destroy, then they will raid your homes and run over them with tanks.
edit on 27-5-2011 by Jrocbaby because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Sure it's sad, but the guy is just a dead dummy....

When the police come, surrender....

If you want to die before you get a chance to plead your case, be standing there with a rifle....

It's an idiot's move....Tough guy....big man....

These officers have children as well, and some of them are also war veterans....And what if he would have killed one of them?

Pulling a gun on the cops is a sure dead end...

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join