It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Released: Jose Guerena SWAT Raid Video From Helmet Cam

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by incrediblelousminds

Also, neighbors say they didn't hear sirens.... Are they liars too? Or are the liars the ones that changed their story to the press? We were looking for drugs, we found none, dang! We were looking for home invaders, we found a ICE hat, we were justified. Oh yeah lets seal up the warrant so no one can question it!

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by TKDRL

Also, neighbors say they didn't hear sirens.... Are they liars too? Or are the liars the ones that changed their story to the press? We were looking for drugs, we found none, dang! We were looking for home invaders, we found a ICE hat, we were justified. Oh yeah lets seal up the warrant so no one can question it!

Yes, I have noted that as well. It does seem to contradict the video being presented here that does show' sirens.

Why are you shifting the goal posts when all I did was point out that everyone here is deifying this guy merely because he was ex military?

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Am I really doing that? It was not my intention, I certainly don't worship any veteran. I know veterans from WW2 to iraq. They all seem to say the same thing, that the wars are BS. I will take them at their words, the only war I will ever participate in is an invasion on our soil.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   
As someone said
The Marine will be Innocent for all of eternity now
as he was never convicted of a crime by a court of law

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 03:34 AM
link   
reply to post by J0SHUA

His military experience reinforces my opinion that: He knew the cops were at the door. He knew the procedure. He knew anyone in that house holding a weapon would be an immediate threat, and targeted. It seems contradictory to me to think that a man who survived 2 tours, was stupid enough to not be able to wake up from a deep sleep understand "POLICE, WARRENT....". and At that point (Or when they blew the sirens, banged on the door, threw a flash bang into the house, or busted the door in...) I think an innocent, well trained Vet would have, (and instructed his family to) knelt down, or at least put his hands up.

Edit:

I just wanted to add that I'm not saying that I believe for certian, anything other than my above mentioned opinion. Whatever happed to the the story from the cop? Something about a woodchip falling and hitting his shield, and another officer thinking he was shot at?

And. No. I don't think:

this person knew the cops were coming for him and decided to face them down. Because in actuality, there are many possible explanations, and in fact, the one I am giving is itself way more plausible than the possibility that somebody knew a SWAT team was about to come into his house for him and would knowingly attempt to take on that entire SWAT team alone, with a single weapon. Gimme a break.

Unless he was mentally unstable, or on drugs, or both. Which is possible.

The fact is none of us KNOW what went on in that house. COULD BE he instucted the wife to go into the closet, grabbed his gun, and headed to the front door. Then he realizes it's cops, puts the gun down and is standing there...cop startles and shoots setting off a chain reaction. COULD BE he was a nut job saying to himself

Someone pounded on my door, and then kicked it in, they will get shot. I will defend my home and my family. If the police ever want to pay me a visit, they damn well better be civil and knock and talk to me.

And he got shot... a lot.

edit on 5-6-2011 by MidnightSunshine because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-6-2011 by MidnightSunshine because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-6-2011 by MidnightSunshine because: sleepy

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

Here is some more updated info to this very important story. In the end, this man was murdered over a plant. In my opinion, no matter how you look at, to murder a man over marijuana is totally senseless...no matter the scale...legalize it! Don't Criticize it!

Killed due to Prohibition

CJ
edit on 6-6-2011 by ColoradoJens because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheFrenchPickler
I think others eluded to this but the sole purpose of the release of this video was so that you could hear the sirens that werent really there.

It's not like it will ever be released but is there any witnesses who heard said siren?

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by MidnightSunshine

So, a retired member of one of the most feared fighting forces in the world who has served in combat who has forgotten more about the workings of the AR-15 rifle than we will ever hope to learn decided that no police officers would die by his hand.

A Marine vet intent on killing something WILL kill it. Jose was assessing the threat when the shield man had a negligent discharge into the cieling as he fell. The splinters coming down on the shield man were from the pistol round lodged in the cieling which in turn caused sympathetic fire from the rest of the entry team.

I walk around with an AR-15 strapped to my chest 60 hours a week for work. I am highly trained in my weapons systems AND in use of force and ethics. Part of my training is to know that every round i fire has a life attached to it. What wouldve happened if one of the 71 rounds that the entry team fired AT 1 MAN struck a nieghbors child?

The toxicology report is in...Jose was CLEAN...hmmm i guess throw out that drug ring mastermind case too huh?

Everyone on the entry team deserves manslaughter charges. The incident commander, the Sheriff and the judge who approved the warrant deserve conspiracy charges

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by BingeBob

Not to mention if he was intent on going out in a blaze of glory and taking some cops with him, he would be behind cover, and hit a few of them cops before they even saw where he was shooting from....

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join