It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones Calling For Everyone To Mass RIGHT NOW at Texas House Of Representatives!!!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tnewguy
reply to post by boondock-saint

Hate to break it to you but they just won this battle with a single threat.

I love so many posts complaining about the gov this and the gov that.

But now that they have the opportunity to show up in mass they all decide to be there un spirit or they're too far away.

The perceived "low" turnout is due to 2 factors.

1) It was spontaneous. Announced 2-3 hours before Alex went down there. It's not like they've been promoting it for weeks. If he had planned it out that way, obviously attendance would have been much improved...

2) Because it was, on the spot, decided to do it, only people close to Austin could get there.

Pretty easy to figure that out...

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Signals

I still think they won this battle but agree with you 100% on the fact that many people didnt attend due to the fact that it was a poorly planned movement.

If it happens again with more planning I might even attend, lol

You guys have a good one!!!

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Signals

This is what the conservative right has called for, next time don't fear the terrorist... what else can you say? This is an evil that America brought upon itself, or on the other hand was brought upon America by its government.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Quit flying.

Eventually Commercial Airlines will fold. Right now they ain't making much money flying military members, Federal Employees, or airline employees and their friends under "Buddy Passes".

If the General Populace quits flying Airlines will fold. Airports will close.

Obama won't be able to Nationalize all Airports and all Commercial Air.

Just quit flying.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by princeofpeace

...well... did you watch the video?

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   
People fly for their jobs. So quit flying, lose your job, economy falls even further. Yep makes total sense.

Originally posted by Pervius
Quit flying.

Eventually Commercial Airlines will fold. Right now they ain't making much money flying military members, Federal Employees, or airline employees and their friends under "Buddy Passes".

If the General Populace quits flying Airlines will fold. Airports will close.

Obama won't be able to Nationalize all Airports and all Commercial Air.

Just quit flying.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   
I did....and didnt see anything leading to me think AJ predicted anything true.

Originally posted by sine.nomine

...well... did you watch the video?

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   

So you didn't see/hear the part where the newscaster says Alex Jones was predicting a false flag attack to happen before October 2001 to invade Syria or Iran, knowing full well that there was an atttack on Sept 11, 2001, and we are now in Iran? Really?

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Ummm we arent in Iran or Syria and i havent seen any "fals flag attacks". CIA front man Alex Jones secret mission agenda: death and chaos to the population...just go back and listen to his past scar mongering tactics mixing truth with lies and the worst part about it more and more are falling for it...people need to start waking up and stop supporting this Jusuit SCUM

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Here ya go: www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   

I'm not a fan or supporter of Alex Jones. But c'mon brother, you gotta see something there. I don't like his fear mongering either, but at least he's actively doing something.

Edit: Yes, I've seen that ^^ very good stuff.
edit on 26-5-2011 by sine.nomine because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Trust me i think things are going on that we all dont know about, im just not sure about AJ's credibility thats all.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Oh I get it Alex Jones is really a NWO shill!!

That's why everyday he wakes up more and more people to what the NWO is doing because that's what TPTB want is to awaken the masses to their plans.

So Alex is NWO, CIA, Jesuit psy-ops but you are the real deal huh? Glad to know who I can trust!

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   

I agree 100% with ya there. I'm just never completely with or against anyone like that. He does some good things, and he does some bad things... like humans do.

...I'm breathin' in, I'm breathin' out...

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Damn, I thought people here were smart enough to not be Alex Jones Groupies. This stuff really is a joke. If he's anything but a liar, he could MAYBE be a disinformation agent AT BEST. A cursory glance of his findings and sources show that he basically makes things up or misconstrues articles that have nothing to do with what he is talking about, he is a master of the common fallacy of "hasty generalization." Another problem with Alex Jones, he claims the media is all controlled by this NWO or some other unseen force - but he still cites their articles as credible truth! wtf? haha.
edit on 26-5-2011 by LiberLegit because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by LiberLegit

Why does it have to be about Alex though?

Do you have any children? If so, is it okay for some perv, with dirty rubber gloves, to stick his hand down his/her pants? Check their diaper for bombs?

You're seriously okay with a full-on police state?

You're okay with financial terrorism enacted upon a state and its citizens?

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by WhiteDevil013
Knowing this guy, he probably heaard that there was going to be a large gathering and is trying to take the credit.

Any one who hasn't seen the movie " a scanner darkly" should watch it just for the scene with alex jones as himself.

Dude can get pretty obnoxious with a megaphone....

Pretty funny that he just said on his radio broadcast an hour prior that he was going to go down to the capitol and 300 people showed up to support him.

So what he had a 60 second cameo in a movie, you jealous?

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by princeofpeace
I still havent seeon one AJ prediction where he was RIGHT. Prove that.

Seriously? If Alex so wanted to he could get Dykes to put together a 15 minute video of "predictions where he was right". I quote predictions, because most of the time he isn't truly even predicting, he's just being a good journalist and reading the documents.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by ericsnow

Jealousy is exactly what all this AJ hating is really about.

Like I said people love to hate.

Sitting around attacking those that try to make a difference is the "best" these haters can do about any of the things going on.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   
This is just the beginning, but if you are mad about the low turn out then go out there and help them. It seems like 500 or so were there, that's hardly a small crowd. 500 people is enough to scare the establishment, I wouldn't be surprised if there were armed soldiers next time.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join