Alex Jones Calling For Everyone To Mass RIGHT NOW at Texas House Of Representatives!!!

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by MarkofCain

i hate alex jones so so much he does spread lies and he loves to fear monger. When something significant happens he latches on and takes all the credit. He just wants that money now, thats all he cares about.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bixxi3
He just wants that money now, thats all he cares about.

You can call him a fear monger, wacko, secret agent, moran, lunatic...WHATEVER but the "in it for the money" shill bit is absolutely unfounded and pathetic.

So you wouldn't believe obvious truth presented to you FREE ( on infowars, prisonplanet, YouTube, burned/copied DVDs {which Alex endorses actually}, free radio show daily, etc. , etc. , etc.....unless

Unless it came from a homeless man on the street, without a dime to his name?

Are those the only people you trust?

edit on 28-5-2011 by Signals because: iphone

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Americans, time is running short for you to revolt.
Hurry before your masters, become everyone's masters.

I Pledge Allegiance

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

but the "in it for the money" shill bit is absolutely unfounded and pathetic.

Does he not get paid to do his show? Does he have advertisers on his website? He is absolutely in it for the money. It is his job. The more listeners he has the more money he makes. It is really that simple. And for someone to have as much broadcast power as him, he has hundreds of thousands of listener's, he is bound to be making millions off of advertising.

It is all about the money.

I think your comment is unfounded and uncalled for.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by rexusdiablosNone? How about this one on July, 2001?

We're listening.

First of all, you realize that this video clip is from 2006, right? I sincerely hope you don't believe this is footage from July of 2001. You'll clearly see that the video has one of the "terrorism alert level" icon, which is based on a system that wasn't even invented until 2003, after the 9/11 attacks. I'll assume you know that though.

Second, yes, there is a video floating around from Alex Jones talking about the World Trade Center and Osama Bin Laden from July of 2001. Yes, he does mention the World Trade Center by name. But if you listen to what he's saying, he's referring to the 1993 World Trade Center attacks every time he brings it up. And, wow, shocking that he mentions Osama Bin Laden, the man responsible for the aforementioned 1993 attacks and a man who had been on the FBI's "Top Ten Most Wanted" list since 1998.

Sure, Alex Jones tenuously predicted 9/11. But predicting that a renowned terrorist is going to commit more acts of terrorism is the equivalent of predicting that a high-precipitation city like Seattle is going to receive rain again sometime in the future.

Alex Jones is a charlatan, plain and simple. The amount of BS he spews is simply astounding.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by liejunkie01

Unbelievable, you guys are trying to derail with this hogwash.

How much do you make at you present job?

Are you in it for the profit?

If so, I'm not sure I can trust you or listen to what you are saying.

Capitalsts, you're all the same.

You have the audacity to try to sell something or try to make a living....What is this country coming to?

see how stupid that sounds when trying to form an educated opinion?
edit on 28-5-2011 by Signals because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by expo15

WARNING: Logic and Reason are under attack in this thread.

Newsflash, Alex never, never has claimed to make predictions. The fact that he talked about a 9/11 event involving planes and world trade centers is something Alex downplays. He doesn't claim to predict the future....

Is he perfect?

Hell No

You know surprisingly very little about this subject matter, it shows, AND I'll bet the damn farm you've never listened to one radio show, NOT ONE!!!!

Hey, what about the real original topic of this thread, hmmm?

Texas just let itself fall victim to financial terrorism by the Federal Government. I think Utah is next.

Nah!!
nevermind! Silly talk....hey everybody knows that scumbag Alex Jones was a draft dodger in Vietnam, convicted peeping Tom too I heard...
edit on 28-5-2011 by Signals because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Signals
reply to post by liejunkie01

Unbelievable, you guys are trying to derail with this hogwash.

How much do you make at you present job?

Are you in it for the profit?

If so, I'm not sure I can trust you or listen to what you are saying.

Capitalsts, you're all the same.

You have the audacity to try to sell something or try to make a living....What is this country coming to?

see how stupid that sounds when trying to inform an educated opinion?

You're missing the point. Completely.

The fact that Alex Jones makes money from his show is not inherently damning. But the fact of the matter is, the more attention he brings his way, the more money he's going to make. This is why you need to take the things he says with a grain of salt.

You know how when you watch those Infomercials on TV, you see these amazing products for only $19.99 that always work flawlessly in the demonstrations? And then you purchase one, and inevitably, it never works as well as the way you saw on TV? Yeah, that's kind of an appropriate analogy to Alex Jones. The proclamations that Alex Jones makes are like those infallible demonstrations you see on TV -- they sound so juicy and lucrative that you can't help but buy into them. But more often than not, his speeches fall short; maybe they're sort of grounded in truth, but they almost always fall far, far short of what he originally said. The point is, the more Alex sensationalizes, the more viewers he's going to attract and the more money he's going to make. It's not hard to understand.

Here's a great example of him distorting the truth: former Miss USA Susie Castillo claims that the TSA violated her and touched her groin area. OK, so, presumably, a TSA officer rubbed her hand up her thigh and over her groin area during the search process. But when Alex Jones is describing this, what does he say? He instead says that a TSA agent "stuck a finger in her vagina". No the agent did not. Find me one source from Castillo herself where she says that a finger was stuck up there. You won't find one. That's just Alex Jones blatantly making something up. You see how he took something that was grounded in some truth but then stretched it into a lie?
edit on 28-5-2011 by expo15 because: typo

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   

You know surprisingly very little about this subject matter, it shows, AND I'll bet the damn farm you've never listened to one radio show, NOT ONE!!!!

Yeah, you're damn right I haven't listened to one of his radio shows. I don't waste my time listening to the radio version of the Weekly World News.

I have, however, seen enough of his YouTube videos and read enough articles on Infowars/Prison Planet to know that the guy is a charlatan.
edit on 28-5-2011 by expo15 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by expo15

Nonsense, is Alex making up what just happened in Texas?

Do you understand the implications of what just happened?

I don't think so.

You aren't even attempting to discuss the issue here, it's easier to attack Alex. He admittedly makes himself the target of this with his personality, get over it.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by expo15

Come back to this thread when you have done research and are ready.

Also, be ready to focus on the original topic of the thread.

TSA pervs sticking their hands down your 5 year-old daughters pants. You must like it I guess. You do live in a free country where you can like that treatment.

Just don't force it on me or my family.
edit on 28-5-2011 by Signals because: iphone

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   

TSA pervs sticking their hands down your 5 year-old daughters pants. You must like it I guess. You do live in a free country where you can like that treatment.

Wow, you could make a living selling strawman arguments, because you're awfully skilled and familiar with them.

Please note that:

- at no point during this topic did I say that Alex Jones was making anything up in this Texas case (with the exception of the extreme exaggeration of the Miss USA incident).

- at no point in this topic did I say that I agree with the TSA's conduct.

- my original reply to this topic -- which is clearly demonstrated by the post I quoted -- is an argument against the person who used a video as evidence of Alex Jones being right (which was allegedly from July 2001, from the way I understood the post).

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by expo15

Wrong again, it's apparent what you and your buddy are doing...

Turn it into a bash Alex thread, it's what always ALWAYS happens.

Lesson #1 - attack the messenger

Talking to you two is like talking to a brickwall, and I won't respond to any more of your posts.

Derail attempt

DENIED

good guys -1
disinfo-0

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   
I'm literally laughing out loud right now. I'm "disinfo" now? That is absolutely preposterous. Honestly, I'll consider it a blessing that you're not replying to my posts anymore, because you are downright crazy.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 05:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Signals

OK am i going crazy does everyone just forget about the amount of FICTION he has put out in the past?

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 05:01 AM
link   
reply to post by expo15

www.susiecastillo.net/blog/2011/4/25/my-tsa-pat-down-experience.html

1:20 through 2:30 minute mark.

Dallas Fort Worth (DFW), 4 times total touched, at both leg-vagina junction sides- 2-front & 2-back.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by jjjtir

Thanks for the link...it's important for high profile media types to get violated too.

The Elite wannabe's don't like it one bit and they will speak out!

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   

UPDATE

Texas Hose & Senate convene Special Sessions Today! This ain't over!

Texans, these are the numbers for you to call if you can't physically be there:

Information and Referral Hotline [for Texas callers] :
(800) 843-5789

Citizen's Opinion Hotline [for Texas callers] :
(800) 252-9600

Information and Referral and Opinion Hotline [for Austin, Texas and out-of-state callers] :
(512) 463-1782

Office of the Governor Main Switchboard [office hours are 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. CST] :
(512) 463-2000

Citizen's Assistance Telecommunications Device
If you are using a telecommunication device for the deaf (TDD),
call 711 to reach Relay Texas
Office of the Governor Fax:
(512) 463-1849

LIGHT THOSE SWITCHBOARDS UP!!

Here is the proposed bill:

HB 1937 – Relating to prosecution and punishment for the offense of official oppression by the intrusive touching of persons seeking access to public buildings and transportation; and

The Feds cannot be allowed to financially terrorize the state of Texas! If Texas bows down to the TSA....
so will YOUR STATE!!

We'll see if that neo-con Perry will stand up for his citizens!

www.texastribune.org...

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Hopefully our voices have been heard.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Jones and his followers are having a great effect, and seemingly are focing the Texas Senate politicans, their staffs, and their advisors and hanger-ons to take another look at the wisdom of abandoning this issue. If it comes up for a vote it will pass, and Gov. Perry already said he would sign it. Everyone is waiting for what happens next, and hopefully and Senate and Perry will overrule the Lt. Governor and others who are holding this bill away from a vote. Good job, Jones, and may you wave your freak flag high.
edit on 31-5-2011 by Aleister because: commas and a little more

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join