Alex Jones Calling For Everyone To Mass RIGHT NOW at Texas House Of Representatives!!!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Signals

Where is this police state that everyone is talking about? I want to know haha. My entire extended family bought into all this stuff very quickly and purchased shotguns, .357 magnums, etc. (not like that's a problem, I love guns.) But why? Nothing has happened. I'm just curious, the TSA touching people inappropriately isn't my idea of a police state, it's my idea of heightened security at an airport. Is it a dumb idea? Yeah, it is, because if I were to commit a terrorist attack I would know I was going to be searched either way and not just walk around with a bomb in my pocket hahahaha.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Some more video/news clips from the protest...

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by LiberLegit
reply to post by Signals

the TSA touching people inappropriately isn't my idea of a police state, it's my idea of heightened security at an airport.

.... I really don't need to say more do I?

------------------------------------------------------------

There is no point trying to convince people like the above that our country is turning into a police state. They are the ones that will be arguing with you all the way to the gas chamber that nothing is going on. I've seen this type many times, they are too scared to admit to the reality that is all around them. They can't cope with the scale and magnitude of the evil that surrounds them. Deny, deny, deny is all they can do. They are the ones that panic in emergencies and are never prepared for anything mentally, physically or otherwise. Not worth wasting time on them really.
edit on 26-5-2011 by MegaMind because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Been wondering the same thing bro. This "police state" was to have taken form pretty much every week for the last 10 years. If you listened to all the fear mongerers and ATS experts, we should have all been in concentration camps by now...actually several years ago. Its kinda like when my parents tell me how when they were coming along that nuclear war was suppose to happen every other month.Im doing pretty much the same things ive done for the last 30 years.

reply to post by Signals

Where is this police state that everyone is talking about? I want to know haha. My entire extended family bought into all this stuff very quickly and purchased shotguns, .357 magnums, etc. (not like that's a problem, I love guns.) But why? Nothing has happened. I'm just curious, the TSA touching people inappropriately isn't my idea of a police state, it's my idea of heightened security at an airport. Is it a dumb idea? Yeah, it is, because if I were to commit a terrorist attack I would know I was going to be searched either way and not just walk around with a bomb in my pocket hahahaha.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by MegaMind

its their comfort sone, they will kill to protect it.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   
What starts today? Nothin' new in my neighborhood.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Theres no need to argue with your type either. Youre the type who has been claiming the sky is falling forever with nothing happening. You see the glass half empty. Every news article means the end of the world. Meanwhile the rest of us are living life and enjoying everything that is around us. Its folks like you who will realize in decades from now that you wasted your life fretting and worrying about things that never materialized because you were convinced the "big one" was just about to happen but never did. Sorry existence to have to be in. We're only on this planet for a short while but if thats how you choose to spend your time then so be it. So sad though really.

Originally posted by MegaMind
There is no point trying to convince people like the above that our country is turning into a police state. They are the ones that will be arguing with you all the way to the gas chamber that nothing is going on. I've seen this type many times, they are too scared to admit to the reality that is all around them. They can't cope with the scale and magnitude of the evil that surrounds them. Deny, deny, deny is all they can do. They are the ones that panic in emergencies and are never prepared for anything mentally, physically or otherwise. Not worth wasting time on them really.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by princeofpeace
You see the glass half empty. Every news article means the end of the world. Meanwhile the rest of us are living life and enjoying everything that is around us. Its folks like you who will realize in decades from now that you wasted your life fretting and worrying about things that never materialized because you were convinced the "big one" was just about to happen but never did. Sorry existence to have to be in. We're only on this planet for a short while but if thats how you choose to spend your time then so be it. So sad though really.

Your response is so typical ..

You see actually it is you who can't handle this information without "fretting" and "worrying". You are projecting yourself onto us.

I don't worry. I live life fully. I certainly am not wasting time - except for responding to people like you.

I can handle the truth and live - but clearly your post shows you cannot.

For you this truth of what is happening around us is like seeing the glass "half empty" or it is the "end of the world". To you it is all "fear" mongering.

You are scared. Pull your head out of the ground.
Face it like a real man. Live like a real man. Be brave. Be fearless.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by princeofpeace
Been wondering the same thing bro. This "police state" was to have taken form pretty much every week for the last 10 years. If you listened to all the fear mongerers and ATS experts, we should have all been in concentration camps by now...actually several years ago. Its kinda like when my parents tell me how when they were coming along that nuclear war was suppose to happen every other month.Im doing pretty much the same things ive done for the last 30 years.

Yeah dude, wtf? There's a bunch of people who just came onto ATS and started getting into this stuff, they see people like you and me and go "OMG SHEEPLE SHEEPLE." Little do they know, we've been there done that for the past 4 or 5 years or so and nothing has happened. No RFID chips, no concentration camps (don't you dare point me to a FEMA camp because that's BS,) and no police state! It's a joke, and a distraction from things which are more important.

Originally posted by MegaMind

reply to post by Signals

the TSA touching people inappropriately isn't my idea of a police state, it's my idea of heightened security at an airport.

.... I really don't need to say more do I?

------------------------------------------------------------

LMAO, dude. Don't even try that junk on me, I read all of Alex Jones material, seen all the documentaries, hung out on PrisonPlanet more than I should have and thought I "figured it all out." It quickly became apparent to me that it is all a sham, or Alex is just delusional and tricks other people into being delusional as well. Now please, don't try that "living in a bubble" or "sheeple" argument that inexperienced conspiracy theorists cling to religiously. Show some proof. Pick up the pace man.
edit on 26-5-2011 by LiberLegit because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Come on, all you sh*t heads out there, who have nothing better to do then make Alex Jones out for being "wrong". Most of you cant get their behind up, let stand their mouths open while your wifes and children get sexually molested by uniformed goons, but you want to trash the only man who has heart enough to resist, who stands up for what he believes in. Alex is giving his life blood for what he believes in, and what do the people give who want to make us believe he is "wrong", or "not real", or "working for the Illuminati"? They give us no more than their foul smelling brain farts!

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   
AJ is a little nutty. I'm sure all the austin freaks showed up to see what would happen, though. Texas likes to think they're special and will rant and rave that they are. But they like to get touched in their privates as much as the next guy.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   

reply to post by Signals

You do realize it's obligatory for me to ask how much they're payin' you to post this nonsense...

If you can't see the police state all around you either A) deserve what you're gonna get... Or B) you're a part of it.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   
So, according to you the truth is, Americans line up daily at the airports to get touched and fumbled on their private parts? Is that what you make the citizens of the USA out for, sexual degenerats? Well, maybe your right. How am I going to judge, while sitting on the other side of the great pond??

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   
No police state around me. I do all the things ive always been able to do.

Originally posted by Signals

reply to post by Signals

You do realize it's obligatory for me to ask how much they're payin' you to post this nonsense...

If you can't see the police state all around you either A) deserve what you're gonna get... Or B) you're a part of it.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   
That's right you two...keep making posts about anything but what the thread is about until everyone goes away. People went to march on the Texas State capitol....then....I guess it all just disappeared and nothing happened.

The two or three guys arguing approach to quashing any discussion about anything on here seems to work pretty well. Keep up the good work dis-info agents.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by princeofpeace

Well, then that answers that...

You're a part of it.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by princeofpeace

That's nice. Many others who used to fly would disagree. People used to be able to fly without being exposed (literally exposed on a screen) to radiation from these body scanners or groped by TSA agents. 60 years of air travel without any of this. There are many more palatable ways to improve airport security - but security is not what this is about is it?

What will you say when it comes to malls, sporting events, grocery stores etc. Hell what about prom night?

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   
It is becoming oh so obvious that this website has been infiltrated by trolls/counter intelligence. Whether they are working for the government or living in mommy's basement in their underwear, I'm not sure.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   
People, who say that it is not enough that Alex Jones reports on infringements of the rights of American citizens and erosion of the American constitution, but in order for them to take him seriously, he must also predict the future, expect a little too much of anyone, I think.

But Alex does focus on identifying trends and changes in the civil paradigm in the US, so maybe an occasional accurate forecast, a la the weather bureau would inspire confidence.

Here he forecasted 9/11.

People who say that the sorts of things Alex Jones is warning about aren't happening, should check out this video. It is an excellent video that doesn't get the props it deserves often enough.

Liberty Bound:

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join