Alex Jones Calling For Everyone To Mass RIGHT NOW at Texas House Of Representatives!!!

page: 6
120
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

log in

join

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 06:35 AM
link   
reply to post by CarlitosAmsel
 



You are the one that lives in a third world country! Money with no value, a debt impossible to pay, no healt system and so on...

I have a video about your sad country full of stupid people. Proud of their weapons.
edit on 26-5-2011 by Dannijca because: wrong reply




posted on May, 26 2011 @ 06:35 AM
link   
I do know what I am talking about. I am talking about the American people, who have gotten so degenerated that one can abuse them in every way, without them lifting their behind, until the whole society has gone down the drain and there is nothing left to place their behind on....



posted on May, 26 2011 @ 06:41 AM
link   
reply to post by CarlitosAmsel
 


You are right!



posted on May, 26 2011 @ 06:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Signals
[m
tell tbtb were to stick thier bull excrement take a leaf from an aussie hero NED KELLY and show em what for im with you in spirit guys watching from aus ( be peacefull)



posted on May, 26 2011 @ 06:55 AM
link   
reply to post by romanis
 


With you in spirit??? You are stupid? How this gonna help? You need to be there!



posted on May, 26 2011 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint
sure wishes I could be in Texas right now

"Boogie back to Texas"
Asleep at the Wheel

and here's a video straight from Obama
urging you all to boogie back to Texas



ironic huh ???


Boon....

After watching that....i...think im....gonnna.......

!!!!



posted on May, 26 2011 @ 07:08 AM
link   
But this is exactly the crap, people all around the world are being fed with. In Australia, I am sure, they have their own version of it, so in India, in Japan, in Germany, in the UK, in Thailand. That is the nauseating crap we are all being fed with. I am telling people since twenty years now, you wanna be free, clear your head of foreign occupation? Then throw out your TV set as a first step! Stop intoxicating yourself with scientificly cooked up brain wash programs. Kick the thing out of your living Quarters!!!!!!!!!!
Who ever owns a TV set and uses it for watching TV Programs instead of exclusivly as PC monitor, can not be taken serious when it comes to what we call freedom !!!!
edit on 26-5-2011 by CarlitosAmsel because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 26 2011 @ 07:13 AM
link   
reply to post by CarlitosAmsel
 





posted on May, 26 2011 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Yea. Right! Throw the "Tube" out on to the street, let some poor brainwashed find it, use it or sell it, but YOU, keep your mind free of the TV Toxin !!!

Its twenty years back, when I watched my last TV. Follow my example !!!!
edit on 26-5-2011 by CarlitosAmsel because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 26 2011 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Friends, how many people read this forum?
We need to do something.
We need to spread the world, can someone write a letter for me, explain all the lies. I gonna print and give to all my neighbours and every one i can reach. Im not good enough with words. Can someone please do this?
You can use george carlin and other to get inspiration. We need to spread the world, get together and burn all the money.



posted on May, 26 2011 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dannijca
Friends, how many people read this forum?
We need to do something.
We need to spread the world, can someone write a letter for me, explain all the lies. I gonna print and give to all my neighbours and every one i can reach. Im not good enough with words. Can someone please do this?
You can use george carlin and other to get inspiration. We need to spread the world, get together and burn all the money.


Hey bud I wanna help put cheese spread on the world... with that much cheese people in Wisconsin will have jobs for life...
Oh oh..... I can help burn your money too .... go ahead and send it to me... and I promise I'll incinerate it all for free
....

I hope somebody down there in Texas was carry a sign that said

" Remember The Alamo! "



posted on May, 26 2011 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Alex is on the front page of the Stateman Online right now. Austin Your News Now has no mention. KXAN mentions Alex and the protest at the capitol. KVUE shows the protest as well.
edit on 5/26/2011 by ararisq because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 26 2011 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by AdamAnt
I rejoined ATS just to post here, I am actually in ATX til monday for work. There were honestly more people gathered on 6th street than at this supposed protest.
Had this actually worked, do you know how many pissed off Texans there would be if there were no outbound flights... Its seems most that would have love to see this manifest, does not live in TX.

If you wanna go protest at you capital to cancel flights to and from your state, go ahead, but I do too much traveling, to worry about a xray scan. or some female groaping my sack(ive been lucky each time :-D )
edit on 26/5/11 by AdamAnt because: (no reason given)


So...you rejoined ATS just to post that on this thread?

Nobody should protest because it's no big deal, just x-ray machines and women grabbing your junk???

Do you not understand that if we allow TSA to continue setting up their grid we are all done for??????



posted on May, 26 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Alex Jones rocks.

Is he over the top? sure.

Has he made mistakes? plenty.

So many love to hate.

But who else would get the people's attention and wake them up to what's going on?

He's a bull dog that bites down hard and just won't let go!

Rock on Alex. Rock on!!



posted on May, 26 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Signals

Originally posted by AdamAnt
I rejoined ATS just to post here, I am actually in ATX til monday for work. There were honestly more people gathered on 6th street than at this supposed protest.
Had this actually worked, do you know how many pissed off Texans there would be if there were no outbound flights... Its seems most that would have love to see this manifest, does not live in TX.

If you wanna go protest at you capital to cancel flights to and from your state, go ahead, but I do too much traveling, to worry about a xray scan. or some female groaping my sack(ive been lucky each time :-D )
edit on 26/5/11 by AdamAnt because: (no reason given)


So...you rejoined ATS just to post that on this thread?

Nobody should protest because it's no big deal, just x-ray machines and women grabbing your junk???

Do you not understand that if we allow TSA to continue setting up their grid we are all done for??????


I wish it was a women grabbing my junk
instead its some dood


but I agree
no TSA junk grabbing ... where does it end



posted on May, 26 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Oh wow this guy is an idiot. Alex Jones has diarrhea of the mouth.



posted on May, 26 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dannijca
reply to post by romanis
 


With you in spirit??? You are stupid? How this gonna help? You need to be there!


Calm down, we can be with other people in spirit.

Thanks for your posts here but focus your energy, this can't all happen overnight.
edit on 26-5-2011 by Signals because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 26 2011 @ 08:39 AM
link   
all i know is

if they march on texas, we should march on washington

period



posted on May, 26 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   
edit on 26-5-2011 by MegaMind because: (no reason given)



Originally posted by princeofpeace
Oh wow this guy is an idiot. Alex Jones has diarrhea of the mouth.


Why? Because he cares about our rights be trampled on?

I guess your just the guy to get out there and wake us all up huh? Or maybe you think there is nothing to wake up from?
edit on 26-5-2011 by MegaMind because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 26 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   
I've randomly watched Alex for awhile now, and while I must say it's BS that he charges to listen to his site that's his right (and the guy has to make a living.) Let's also not forget that if you want to hear the main points of what he has to say, all you have to do is uh i dunno be a member of ATS??? Second, I remember watching Alex a few days ago and how worked up he got about the new race track in Austin. Now that was some real anger! You can't fake that kind of emotion, so the guys legit in his thinking... and he's just a bit business savy to boot. As for the topic at hand (let's not derail the thread here) I see this as a great opportunity for all of us. Why not take the streets like in Spain and Greece. "Oh you kids don't have a solution just an idea for change. Why don't you come up with an solution first." Bullsh*t that's just more procrastination (which is just like masterbation... in the end you're only screwing yourself) it's quickly becoming apparent that TPTB see what is coming, and they're trying their best to STOP it. Which in turn means we're doing something right!! So let's keep going down this road instead of jumping from one to the next to the next... they all lead to the same place.
edit on 5/26/2011 by nathanscottecho because: Bad grammer...thanks public school...





top topics
 
120
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

log in

join