Alex Jones Calling For Everyone To Mass RIGHT NOW at Texas House Of Representatives!!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by ericsnow
Hey guys check it out fresh video from the Texas Tribune of AJ at the capitol.

repost cause it's a great post!

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

Say what you like about the guy. He carries the courage of his convictions.
I agree with what they are fighting for and thats freedom from oppression.
edit on 25-5-2011 by Shirak because: Adding a line

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Heres a new vid about it, a TV channel report covering it...

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Excellent! Way to go Alex!
I wish we had an Aussie Alex Jones show, I can just imagine the kind of reception a man like Alex would get raving outside parliment over here!

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 12:25 AM
link   
This is a direct threat to the well being of your children.

Only come to expect worse.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 12:32 AM
link   
I don't care if its an effort by Alex Jones, Facebook, or the disembodied spirit of Genghis freaking Khan himself. The cause is good and the more warm bodies the better. I would go if I wasn't on the other side of the globe.

This TSA/scanner stuff is an abomination, and any effort against it is more than welcome. Now is not the time for factional infighting in the "conspiracy world." Show these people support!
edit on 5/26/11 by silent thunder because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   
of course... AJ works for the Illuminati so this is all just smoke and mirrors.

Like professional wrestling. I always thought AJ was similar to jerry 'the king' lalor. (sp?)

If AJ was for real, he woulda been silenced long ago. He is no threat to the PTB. He's a stop-gap, psy-op, wing-nut gatekeeper.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   
so, according to that video and the co-sponsor of the bill said, the Justice Department and TSA told him that "if we (Texas senators backing the bill) voted this bill in, they'd shut down every airport in Texas.."

WT....FLUB!??

Are you fricking serious....THREATS?!

come on people.....

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Alex jones and everyone else there did a great job today! This kind of thing makes me proud to be an American! I'd be there if I wasn't on the east coast.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Not a big fan of Jones, but I am understanding his methods better these days. He is over the top, cause, he feels that is the way to prevent what is coming. So I give him some credit here.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 12:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Signals

I used to really believe what Alex Jones was telling everyone. But when I heard a clip from his show that was broadcasted during Y2K I stopped putting any type of faith in him. Especially the part where he said satellites were falling from the sky and Russia declared war on the USA or some kind of asinine crap like that.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Say the Fed backs down and let's Texas have it there way. Some dark flag group will only stage another false flag to turn them back into terrified sheep again. The Hegelian dialectic is such a handy tool for tptb. Huh?

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by avatar01
If AJ was for real, he woulda been silenced long ago.

So everybody for real is dead.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by JimmyJim
reply to post by Signals

I used to really believe what Alex Jones was telling everyone. But when I heard a clip from his show that was broadcasted during Y2K I stopped putting any type of faith in him. Especially the part where he said satellites were falling from the sky and Russia declared war on the USA or some kind of asinine crap like that.

It's not like he made that up, he was simply reading headlines from the Associated Press' website. If you really want to fault him for that then I don't know what to tell ya.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 01:11 AM
link   
Someone posted a cell phone camera vid on youtube. Alex Jones makes me proud to be a part of the human species

edit on 26-5-2011 by ericsnow because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 01:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Signals

Bus stops? Really?

You know the idea that US is slowly but steadily moving towards fascism has a very high possibility of being true.

Also it explains their slow and steady movement, so that swift resistance isn't produced.

Right now the resistance movements which are being produced, are fully monitored, their activities and actions, they are banned from applying for government jobs etc.. I guess they believe the weak and Zombie like resistance is easily manageable.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 02:20 AM
link   
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

I give up hope on our legislative system and our government. For once, FOR ONCE... we had the chance to make a change through the proper channels. But did it work?

NO

The federal government twisted the arms of a system that should have been allowed to run its course and perform its intended purpose and made all of us their b****. We had this one opportunity to let the legal channels do what they were made to do, properly, and we failed. The example has been set. The federal government will not listen to us and does not care what the people want. What options does that leave? I think we all know what options it leaves. Push us any further, and we are going to go ape-sh# and kill all of those bastards in Washington and have ourselves a little government overthrow.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 02:53 AM
link   
I rejoined ATS just to post here, I am actually in ATX til monday for work. There were honestly more people gathered on 6th street than at this supposed protest.
Had this actually worked, do you know how many pissed off Texans there would be if there were no outbound flights... Its seems most that would have love to see this manifest, does not live in TX.

If you wanna go protest at you capital to cancel flights to and from your state, go ahead, but I do too much traveling, to worry about a xray scan. or some female groaping my sack(ive been lucky each time :-D )
edit on 26/5/11 by AdamAnt because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 02:56 AM
link   
reply to post by OrphenFire

One by one, they are pushing people on the fence over the fence to the other side. The feds keep committing their crimes, protected by a military aware of the crimes, but who keep looking the other way or directly assisting. No one but no one has the balls it takes anymore to stand up to these monsters. Military failure. You work for them, not for us, the average citizen. You are allowing these bastards to walk right in, violate the 4th Amendment in your face, and you do nothing but keep following their orders to plunder countries.

Tell me, how is it you deserve true respect from the American people? You didn't serve your country. YOU SERVED THEM. AND THEY ARE NOT OUR COUNTRY. Not anymore.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 03:23 AM
link   
post removed for serious violation of ATS Terms & Conditions

new topics
top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join