It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof of nordic alien females?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   
This is the way I know that could bring in the help we need, and end this kind of abuse by renegades.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

The World I Want To envision and pour out solutions for a level 1 civilization here and formally request, only from true benevolents, who serve Love and Goodness, to please help.

This abuse of women, children, teenagers, black ops, prisoners, the mentally ill, all over this world by this group of very ruthless, negative paramiltary/et must end forever here.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by acrux
PS can he provided the girls phone number as proof, because I would sure as hell like that number.

Maybe they just took your number for later usage, SMH. You gotta look for inner beauty first then appreciate the shell holding it second.

edit on 5/25/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

unity: About nazi's.

I find its a mental stopper when mentioned...seriously, it goes from a interesting story to suddenly too flaky and campy to even take seriously.
Now, even if its totally dead truth, and that nazi's still exist in some underground bunkers raising alien hybrid sex slaves, I think the wording needs to change to reflect a more digestable story.

You can be a hardhead and say its the truth, take it or stuff it...however, if you truely are wanting to get such message out, its time to use more neutral words...replace "nazi" with "cabal" or some such...replace zombies with enraged drones...things like that. if you use words that are mostly pop culture bad guy boogiemen, you will lose even consideration by anyone whom has a bit of critical thinking.

otherwise, I find your stories, at least a fun sort of sci-fi if anything. Still, I am not sure if this thread is all about understanding deep motivations and high history of the events...just trying to see if this story has legs...if this guy is crazy and he had sex with some albino asian or some such and thought it was an alien...gotta establish some foundation before you start decorating the building and giving it meaning. understand? (catching up...still on page 7)

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX

Remember kids, when making whoopie with alien babes, use protection...their STDs are pretty serious

I really hope they HEARD THIS now the prtection is another factor but the message is sound

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   

at 2:22 she says "you are going to steal my organs" "you are not real"

a lot of people say that they were experimental who escape and wanted to kill themselves for whatever reason.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
Every single human being on this planet has missing time and checkups from the higher ups watching over but don't remember it. Everyone is monitored and things are under far more control than we think even when bad things happen, for life is test and staying here is not the goal, but handling things as well as we can is.

You wrote a mouthful on this post...but wanted to comment on this bit.
I would find it a interesting speculative discussion to have. I don't remember ever having "missing time" (that didn't also involve vast amounts of alcohol of course), but I guess that would sort of be the point, wouldn't it...to not remember, and if I was nabbed when I slept, I wouldn't know the difference.

Quite often I pondered the idea that I am being abducted often, and each time being "wiped" afterwards. I figured the most frustrating thing for me would be that I keep asking the same questions over and over due to not remembering being answered in the first place. I hate the idea of me repeating myself, and annoyed when others repeat themselves to me over and over...I can imagine alien maintenance crews must be quite annoyed at their job...answering the same things endlessly...talk about no job growth.

anyhow, I do appreciate your postings, but I am not sure this is the approprate thread as I mentioned previously...sure, I am highly interested in speculating alien agenda's, or hybrid center earth dwelling whatnots, etc...but I am more interested in first off establishing the facts, then building on top of that carefully.

Alternatively, I would settle out of court for subjective truth (aka, being abducted, proof given, but nothing to produce as evidence beyond my word after...I simply want to know the absolute truth...unveiling the truth to the world is a secondary side desire)

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   
REMINDER:
Your post will be removed if it is off topic, a joke, simply an image or nothing germane to the topic!
This is not BTS and is not the joke forum. Either contribute to the topic or your post will be removed.

Mod Note: Post On Topic – Please Review This Link.
Mod Note (This Appears On Every Post Reply Page): AboveTopSecret.com takes pride in making every post count. Please do not create minimal posts or simple "I agree" posts when replying to threads. If you need to quote a member's post in your reply, please ensure you edit down the quoted amount to the minimum needed to make your point. Overly large quotes or minimal replies are subject to warnings or deletion. Below the reply button it says: (Minimal posts that contribute nothing to the thread are subject to immediate removal.)

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

They are the ones who are running the NASA, US, CIA, and the Queen of England is married to one. Its under this form of Fascism, this SS group that the world is operating, and the bases that are acting like exhortioinists, stealing 90% of earth's resources and leaving the majority on earth in grueling conditions, for their secret space programs and their obscene privilged goals and plans.

NAZI's. When I was 4 I was taken on a program, and I will tell you those moon bases that also have negative ETs, have Nazi's and the US Navy.

Benjamin Fulford names this twisted group here, Bush Sr. Kissinger, etc. But he doesn't follow the money, the trail of the funding, which is to the Queen of England and the Rothchild's. On purpose I gather, for I know he knows, everyone in high positions knows ,and some who know it in soul and what is buried inside them both from the abductions and also soul memory. I have also prayed for these familes, even though the Rothschild echlens have more machine than man vibes by now, being very regressed, I'm sure theres more, but those two families I'm very aware of.

Edit to add: If the disclosures ever come down, and they don't step down and accept amnesty and use all their toys and tech to help redistribute and cooperate, those two families are the ones that will have the primary arrests down on them, that was shown to me and I was there doing it, in uniform in that vision. And I empower it enormously.

That being said, I also understand that on even a Higher Level, if and when the Family of Light show up, the true negatives will have arrests made in a different way.......... they'll be putting their pencils down, test over. But that is true of everyone here, there is a moment when those pencils go down. The only things I can share are what I've seen, remember, or experienced. But the real transformation and solutions from the Family and true Higher Ups in the cosmos serving the Family, I pray for with all my heart. For that is the change and end of this hard school.
edit on 25-5-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Hindenburg

WOW thats just sad
MY people

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   
if aliens are real then i want their guns and such could use a 3 some of space cadets mmm 3 horny space wemen
edit on 25-5-2011 by obzerver because: off topic

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by obzerver
if aliens are real then i want their guns

Well if your a human then your species has them weapons many at that. Some even jump off EA to go investigate
other places to understand ummm influences yes influences.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by obzerver

ET's are real, and the weaponization of space is being done by our low level old empire guys here.

Higher Ups, their technology is pixy dust. In other words, to a caveman using spears, its like magic.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by obzerver
if aliens are real then i want their guns and such could use a 3 some of space cadets mmm 3 horny space wemen
edit on 25-5-2011 by obzerver because: off topic

1 would give up if 1 could. Good luck they may hear you and see your already receptive, soooooo. Be Well

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

What that man did what an act of self-defence.

My question is what in the the world do those pleadian think they are doing!? Are they literally trying to break a lot of treaties just for their own pleasure!?
How far have they fallen from being a peace loving race that is will to help other race to a "seek in your bedroom and rape someone" race!?

I hope those 5 Pleadian woman get sent on trial for attempting to break laws of their culture. But at the same time, I feel sorry for them, it just sounds like their desperate. For what, I don't know.

How they can get in anywhere, is easy, they can cloak their appearance even their aura, making it easy for them to move around unnoticed.

My side, They need to be brought to justice, however, I feel sorry for them and I'll show them some mercy for doing such an act.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX
Well, here is a interesting video I came across
First off, This video was uploaded by discl0sur3 on his youtube account. I checked and he didn't post a thread, but I found the video should indeed get a thread dedicated to it.

....Later, he describes how there are 2 hairs embedded into his foreskin...it feels very painful. he takes it out.

ok, back up a moment..so, these girls are the typical nordic/pleadian type girls...big, buxom, blonde with very pale skin...ok, something to keep note of.

So he sends the hair to get analysed...and sure enough, it is a exceptionally rare, like one in a billion type phenotype found in african pygmi's. the pigment also is highly irregular, it was blond instead of black...the conclusion is that it was a blonde female doner...but the oddness is exceptionally notable (just watch the effin video!)

He then took a polygraph test...passed...he actually leaped at the opportunity, even asking if there is truth serums and all sorts.

So, he believes his account...the dna test proves total oddness...what gives?

These people sound Australian. Where specifically did this incident happen?

I don't have any problem believing in Blonde ETs (Melchedekans), but this story is so wild -- it really stretches credulity.

Where is the hair now? Has there been any more tests on the hairs.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Perhaps we at ATS should consider actually defining the word 'proof.'

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   
yes, this is a very plausible but yet need more factual evidence to be true. i would love for that to happen but i dont think it did .

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by FreedomCommander

Pleadians may be Draconian/reptillian decent or Lucintaz/light being decent and even further hybrid mixes of the two or another race entirely. There are many stars there.
be well

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Very interesting. The only thing I'm concerned about is the hair. That is the only real evidence here. The lie detector test is inadmissible. Polygraph tests do not detect when someone is lying, it simply detects changes in one's body. People who are delusional, have practiced biofeedback or have training with polygraphs can mislead them. Him being a security officer indicates he is in the field of law and may have had dealings with polygraph tests in the past. Polygraphs are not as reliable as many people think; a very nervous, but honest person will fail a polygraph test terribly. Some of you using his reaction to claim whether it's true or false is pathetic. Everyone is different. We all won't react the same way to the same things. This dude may just be a very kinky, strange and horny individual at that point in his life. If he's being honest, he definitely was a bit afraid. The evidence lies in the hair though...

But evidence of what? They clearly had an agenda, and it was to probably mate with him, or extract large amounts of semen through natural means. The 6 hour erection that he experienced after the event, coupled with the hairs stuck into the head of his penis is an indication that the erection wasn't voluntary and may be induced by something that was given to him, maybe through those same very hairs.

There is one piece of the puzzle that's missing. He never disclosed what happened afterward. How did these women leave his room. Did he pass out after biting the nipple? What happened next?
edit on 25-5-2011 by sdrawkcabII because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Can some one explain why he swallowed a piece of tit?

I seen some elaborate hoaxe's before, there is nothing but a youtube vid from some aussie tv program....

I guess we should just take the video's word for it.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join