It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof of nordic alien females?

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Another claim that makes ufology look like bull#.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by MasterOfSparkz
If you are not "sharp" enough to figure out that I was being trolled, then maybe that person isn't the only one with reading comprehension difficulty. It's QUITE clear, I responded precisely how I was addressed. Sarcastically.

Before bringing up tabloid nonsense like this, don't you feel the slightest need for critical substantiation? You should IMO, and in fact, also IMO, this is EXACTLY what is RUINING this subject. Too much TV and Tabloid and not enough science.

I seen that your view was being put in a sarcastic dismissal, sure..however insulting someones intellect over dismissal is uncalled for...and of course, you follow up with now insinuating I am also somehow dumb.

Your a classy guy.

Tabloid nonsense...so, labs and actual science is tabloid to you...what do you suggest the marker should be then for substantiated claims? ouija boards and prayer? you clearly are not a fan of -actual science- since you refused to weigh in on the actual results...and instead decide to spend your time minimizing, compartmentalizing, and ignoring what is actually being presented in this thread.

As a skeptic, I do hope you understand your not doing the cause any justice and making your stance seem less reasonable and more dogmatic. until you stop your minimization techniques and actually give plausable arguments against the information provided, well...your acting like little more than your typical x-ian fundy demanding none of this exists because its not in the bible.

feel free to insult my intelligence again if your not sure how to respond logically though

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheLogicalist
Another claim that makes ufology look like bull#.

another minimal post that makes skeptics look like idiots.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jepic
reply to post by SaturnFX

Let's be honest I'd say 95% of men won't get it on right there on the bed, after just waking up, with a TOTAL stranger who happens to be alien. No matter how hot she is. The first reaction I can safely say would be to get her off of you and at least a distance away from you.
edit on 24-5-2011 by Jepic because: (no reason given)

I swear a majority of the guys I know wouldn't care if it's alien or not and/or if it would kill them, they'd do their thing anyways as long as their eyes see what it wants to see and their, you know gets to, you know...

edit on 5/25/11 by NuclearMitochondria because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX

Originally posted by Buzzzzz
5 hott blonde chicks ...lucky bastid....If you girls are reading this I invite you over too my place.

Turns out the women were actually men in women bio suits.

they will be over shortly..

(careful what you wish for)

Atleast you tried to warn their receptive arses, SaturnFX
So they will learn not to go on outside beauty first and look a lil deeper maybe.

edit on 5/25/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by MasterOfSparkz

Alright, let me be more "elucidated" for you. Five dollar words.

The guy wasn't trolling you and your sarcasm is poor at best. Above is sarcasm...

Back on topic:
So what's your point? Are you for or against?

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
Due to this, this subject in this video really upsets me. My friend also wakes with hairs,and its not the sexual aspect that "some" men disapprove of, its the massive sexual abuse of those women that is so unbelievable, and yet, men go around talking about hot women in abductions as if its their dream when only the most ugly program and done by those who are incredible abusive nazi's without any concern for anyone, run those hideous programs. And they also kidnap homeless chidlren, and do these transhuman cloning, grafting experiments that are beyond your comprehension and it must stop now. I demand it stops now. People have a duty to wake up fully wake up, really get this, and then in crowds of millions, dismantle every single base on this planet and chase these bad guys out, and if you find 20 foot reptiles WHO CARES. Its honor to stop corruption. I wouldn't back down from any of them even I would be never be weaponized. Not on my watch! I won't stand for this corruption. But it takes numbers.

This whole thread is just about par for the ATS forum these days. What nonsense. Proof? Yeah right. Without ANY substantiation whatsoever, everyone is commenting as if this just happened "matter of fact" when NO ONE has a single shred of proof. Just some ignorant attention starved geek on Youtube with his SUPPOSEDLY authenticated story.

The SECOND that an alien abduction victim takes REAL responsibility and personally admits themselves for ongoing testing and observation, I will eagerly be looking forward to those results. NOTHING will be truly understood with respect to this fascinating phenomenon as long as we blindly follow the fascinating for entertainment's sake.

Just absolutely silly.

Originally posted by Watts

Due to this, this subject in this video really upsets me. My friend also wakes with hairs,and its not the sexual aspect that "some" men disapprove of, its the massive sexual abuse of those women that is so unbelievable, and yet, men go around talking about hot women in abductions as if its their dream when only the most ugly program and done by those who are incredible abusive nazi's without any concern for anyone, run those hideous programs. And they also kidnap homeless chidlren, and do these transhuman cloning, grafting experiments that are beyond your comprehension and it must stop now. I demand it stops now. People have a duty to wake up fully wake up, really get this, and then in crowds of millions, dismantle every single base on this planet and chase these bad guys out, and if you find 20 foot reptiles WHO CARES. Its honor to stop corruption. I wouldn't back down from any of them even I would be never be weaponized. Not on my watch! I won't stand for this corruption. But it takes numbers.

This whole thread is just about par for the ATS forum these days. What nonsense. Proof? Yeah right. Without ANY substantiation whatsoever, everyone is commenting as if this just happened "matter of fact" when NO ONE has a single shred of proof. Just some ignorant attention starved geek on Youtube with his SUPPOSEDLY authenticated story.

The SECOND that an alien abduction victim takes REAL responsibility and personally admits themselves for ongoing testing and observation, I will eagerly be looking forward to those results. NOTHING will be truly understood with respect to this fascinating phenomenon as long as we blindly follow the fascinating for entertainment's sake.

Just absolutely silly.

So what you're saying is, until someone provides any kind of evidence it's all silly and unsubstantiated nonsense, but when someone does provide some sort of evidence of their claims, its because they're an ignorant, attention starved geek? ...Oh. Lol. ok.

So what you're saying is, until someone provides any kind of evidence it's all silly and unsubstantiated nonsense, but when someone does provide some sort of evidence of their claims, its because they're an ignorant, attention starved geek? ...Oh. Lol. ok.

NO, that not at all what I said, but your false elucidation certainly provides ample evidence for your mental deficiencies with respect to basic reading comprehension.

Soooooo.. we're not supposed to discuss something presented on a FORUM? Lol. Oh. Ok.
Well what are we to do then smart@$$? ...silently lurk on ATS until someone, somewhere, somehow verifies that this event 100% took place without a doubt? To have used such scholarly words as "elucidation" and "deficiencies" in your reply, you don't seem to have a scholarly grasp on the purpose of a FORUM.

Spend more time discussing the topic you took the time to post on and less time being a complete douche-wagon.

NO, that not at all what I said, but your false elucidation certainly provides ample evidence for your mental deficiencies with respect to basic reading comprehension.

This isn't really the place to start insulting others now, is it?

You should feel ashamed for that comment.
Anyhow, the video gives some evidence. this thread is about dissecting the evidence...some plausable speculation is also given.
Of course people whom feel they have more to add without anything backing them up do so, and although that is not the true subject of the thread (after all, we are just trying to establish a foundation before we build the roof), its a interesting interjection now and then so long as it doesn't completely derail the thread.

Do you have an opinion about the polygraph results? the lab results? have you found the lab in question and wish to add something to either add or remove credibility from the results? What is it your trying to state here beyond you don't believe it because its on youtube?

Of course he doesn't. He's the typical blind debunker that writes things off without even considering whatever is being presented. These types ask for some sort of evidence, then when some is presented they scoff and hurl insults. He had absolutely nothing to add aside from snarky remarks which are just as un-based as some of the replies he is complaining about. I smell a Shill.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by NuclearMitochondria
I swear a majority of the guys I know wouldn't care if it's alien or not and/or if it would kill them, they'd do their thing anyways as long as their eyes see what it wants to see and their, you know gets to, you know...

I wonder if thats why the desire is so strong for sex an has such powerful influences over the human mind. In a split second you could delete yourself out of pure ignorance. Learns from the mantis and widow of black that sometimes it may be your last joy before a living hell.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
Atleast you tried to warn their receptive arsesSaturnFX
So they will learn not to go on outside beauty first and look a lil deeper maybe.

You gotta understand something first off
I, being a transhumanist, see the day when humans is little more than a data stream. the reformation of our entire body would be simply a coding choice on the fly...and one day (be it in 50 years, or 500,000 years), gender will mean absolutely nothing...change it the same way you can change a hat.

So, what does matter overall...in the end, is the mindset attraction. Now, until that day comes, I am sticking to natural(ish) females due to being hetrosexual, however, if what your suggesting is a reality...and that these females are indeed or at one point were men that were changed...well, then they are changed, and they are then female..so who gives a rats...
if they are attractive externally, and emotionally seductive to me, I don't care if they started life as joe...josephena works for me.

hetrosexual to me requires the person to have woman bits and be womanly in her mindset...the rest are details.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by NuclearMitochondria

I wonder if thats why the desire is so stronge an has such powerful influences over the human mind. In a split second you could delete yourself out of pure ignorance. Learns from the mantis and widow of black that sometimes it may be your last joy before a living hell.

Well said. I don't know who he knows but I know my friends would be unhappy at two women, alien or not, breaking into their homes to have unprotected sex. There's all kinds of things wrong with that....but some men really do ONLY think with their unit so hey, I guess he knows those types...

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   

if they are attractive externally, and emotionally seductive to me, I don't care if they started life as joe...josephena works for me.

hetrosexual to me requires the person to have woman bits and be womanly in her mindset...the rest are details.

SatrunFX
-BLINKS BACK-
I have you on understanding somewhat but it stops for me when its not of femal origin, its just something in my blood or soul. Non discriminate on your ways of thinking but. She gotta be Tiffany Lisa or Linda first not Louis but I hear ya my friend. Plus something about your energy seems a lil different so that may explain
We are none judgmental as there is only 1 judge my friend.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Tabloid nonsense...so, labs and actual science is tabloid to you...what do you suggest the marker should be then for substantiated claims? ouija boards and prayer? you clearly are not a fan of -actual science- since you refused to weigh in on the actual results...and instead decide to spend your time minimizing, compartmentalizing, and ignoring what is actually being presented in this thread.

Please provide substantiation for the above claims as related to your post, classy guy.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Hmm, looks like this post is straying a little off.

But, nobody seems to have found the author of "Hair of the Alien", Bill Chalker. It is a blog, but he's trying to sell his book. aliendnaparadigm.blogspot.com... It explains a lot of the conjecture here regarding dates and more about who the "Victim" is and what he's all about.

Worth a quick read anyway.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Just absolutely silly.

Just absolutely silly.

Soooooo.. we're not supposed to discuss something presented on a FORUM? Lol. Oh. Ok.
Well what are we to do then smart@$$? ...silently lurk on ATS until someone, somewhere, somehow verifies that this event 100% took place without a doubt? To have used such scholarly words as "elucidation" and "deficiencies" in your reply, you don't seem to have a scholarly grasp on the purpose of a FORUM.

Spend more time discussing the topic you took the time to post on and less time being a complete douche-wagon.

This isn't really the place to start insulting others now, is it?

You should feel ashamed for that comment.
Anyhow, the video gives some evidence. this thread is about dissecting the evidence...some plausable speculation is also given.
Of course people whom feel they have more to add without anything backing them up do so, and although that is not the true subject of the thread (after all, we are just trying to establish a foundation before we build the roof), its a interesting interjection now and then so long as it doesn't completely derail the thread.

Do you have an opinion about the polygraph results? the lab results? have you found the lab in question and wish to add something to either add or remove credibility from the results? What is it your trying to state here beyond you don't believe it because its on youtube?

Of course he doesn't. He's the typical blind debunker that writes things off without even considering whatever is being presented. These types ask for some sort of evidence, then when some is presented they scoff and hurl insults. He had absolutely nothing to add aside from snarky remarks which are just as un-based as some of the replies he is complaining about. I smell a Shill.

You don't know the first thing about me troll.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Please provide substantiation for the above claims as related to your post, classy guy.

Now what are you going on about? Provide claims to what? His opinion of you and your myopic thinking? Myopic means close minded and narrow vision BTW.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   

I remember reading a book about this guy's claims a few years back. If I recall correctly, he's Australian. The DNA was very strange - basically Asian, but with the blonde hair. It was interesting.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   

SatrunFX
-BLINKS BACK-
I have you on understanding somewhat but it stops for me when its not of femal origin, its just something in my blood or soul. Non discriminate on your ways of thinking but. She gotta be Tiffany Lisa or Linda first not Louis but I hear ya my friend. Plus something about your energy seems a lil different so that may explain
We are none judgmental as there is only 1 judge my friend.

Not sure if you do understand..
I am saying what makes a female, female is biology and mindset
if the two are satisfied, frankly, I don't care if it started as a toaster oven...what they are now is what they are now.

different energy? I don't think I am that different to any other hetro frankly. if you like someone, and they look about right...well, then thats all that matters. Anyone whom flips out because someone may have been born a herm and got a op to complete the issue has issues with their own sexuality verses anything else.
I am not gay, I am not bisexual..I am fully hetro, but to me, now is now. the process your describing seems complete, right down to potential internal organs becoming female, and even bone structure...yep, that to me is female

Go back far enough, and we were all female anyhow (in the womb initially)..then males eventually grew extra bits and chromosome changes...thats how similar we are to one another.,.I don't get freaked out about that fact, and I would find it amusing if a homophobic girl freaked out at the knowledge that all men at one point were actually females initially...its not about what was, its about what is.

just logical understanding of attraction and anatomy.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Sure, go back and read the ops
then follow up on what has been concluded for now...watch the video.

until you can accomplish that task and catch up, I will treat your posts as little more than attention seeking with nothing of value to add to the discussion.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

I forgot, draconians can disguise themselves well, how well I don't know. Plus why did they come in a group, sounds more like a experiment.

It's amazing that that man is alive and is alive after telling that story.

Maybe what he swallowed was some kind of hormone that gets any race high. I think what that man swallowed was a solidified part of it that was suppose to get any race to fall for them. And maybe it ended up in failure. Some "love potion" they made. However big that piece of skin was, it was lethal to a human being, no, it's painful for a human. If that man suffered a large amount of pain, then if it happened to a woman, I don't want to go there.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by d4ng3rm0u53

Hmm, looks like this post is straying a little off.

But, nobody seems to have found the author of "Hair of the Alien", Bill Chalker. It is a blog, but he's trying to sell his book. aliendnaparadigm.blogspot.com... It explains a lot of the conjecture here regarding dates and more about who the "Victim" is and what he's all about.

Worth a quick read anyway.

Thank you!
Fantastic addition, might add more to this story...not sure if I want to order the book, hopefully there will be more questions answered with the free stuff given (or simply torrent the e-book. heh)..

Star 4 u

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join