It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof of nordic alien females?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   
They, who were victims of lifelong sexual abuse were not allowed to use protection, they were taking his dna. He had dna markers that went back to royal familes, like abductees of that kind do, or egypt, sumar. There are other groups too, and they're also targetting. There were different groups here, not just the sumar one. Those women need to be rescued.
edit on 25-5-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   
I guess, like Earth Blondes, these 'Blonde Nordic Aliens' aren't very bright either?!?

.... wish it was me though!

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   
WOW. All these people who just want to lineup and particiapte in a a crime. Understand this, and once again I'll say it. Any ET or paramilitary group that invovles sexual abuse, or sexuality of this kind is negative, and those women are abused and raped since childhood. Always think only of the highest good for others and have a zeal for equality and freedom and rescuing all in danger.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by borutp
Another thing looks interesting to me....At the end of the DNA report they stated...like these alien chicks doesn't require the sun ? So they don't need the sun to live ? This is interesting

I think the insinuation was that they don't need much sun...could be cave dwelling middl earthers so to speak.
I like to entertain the "hollow earth" notion (not the eggshell hollow earth mind you, but like, really effing big caverns holding nations of people deep underground)

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
WOW. All these people who just want to lineup and particiapte in a a crime. Understand this, and once again I'll say it. Any ET or paramilitary group that invovles sexual abuse, or sexuality of this kind is negative, and those women are abused and raped since childhood. Always think only of the highest good for others and have a zeal for equality and freedom and rescuing all in danger.

Right, my caveat is...wanna knock boots, sure..but knock at the door, don't show up next to me.
going the opposite way (5 alien guys in a unsuspecting woman's room) you see the issue involved.

Personally, I hate to sound super soppy, but I would like a "first date"...aka, perhaps a sit down with some coffee and a discussion beforehand...they don't have to put much effort in romancing me, but getting me used to the idea would be paramount....and at least the illusion of free choice.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   

They, who were victims of lifelong sexual abuse were not allowed to use protection, they were taking his dna. He had dna markers that went back to royal familes, like abductees of that kind do, or egypt, sumar. There are other groups too, and they're also targetting. There were different groups here, not just the sumar one. Those women need to be rescued.

Wait...what?
What are you going on? rescue? he didn't say they were in collars or anything....bah, I skipped a page, let me see if you make a bit more sense earlier...I feel like I missed something

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vicky32
That's a very old story! I read about it in the 1990s, in a book written in the 1970s (I think). I can't see videos because of my connection, but is the guy claiming this is recent?
Vicky

1992 I guess is when it supposedly happened.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jay-morris
A very interesting case, that seems to be backed up by evidence. If this is the case, then surely this needs to be taken seriously, no matter how strange it sounds.

Time and time again, we here the same old people say they need scientific evidence, but when a case comes that does have interesting evidence, then its dismissed straight away, without a thought, and i find this quite amazing.

Actually, so far, I haven't seen anyone being overly dismissive...I am actually quite impressed that the troll activity is low.
There is questions about the validity of the dna testing, there is questions about what would and would not be considered "alien". but except for the odd toungue in cheek comment, its been a pretty measured and reasonable acceptance that there may be -something- here...

I don't see what your seeing..skepticism is good, the more you can put through the wringer and stands afterward, the more interesting the evidence becomes.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Akuman

Yea, intresting mindstate. NOw would you be ok with them transforming you if your a male to better suit the sexual goal????

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by MAC269
reply to post by SaturnFX

Dear SaturnFX

Now before we all get carried away, do we have any other evidence other than just this video??

Like do we have the bio test sheet?

Do we have affidavits for these witnesses?

Or is all we have a video that could just be totally bunk?

I know a fair few Auzzies they are jokers.

Do we have their phone number?...that's what I want to know!

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by ENlGMA
.....who believes this again? I surely dont, proof my arse
edit on 25-5-2011 by ENlGMA because: (no reason given)

Who believes what?
I believe he passed the polygraph. I base that fact on the absolute and undeniable fact he..passed the polygraph
What does that mean to you?

I believe that the dna analysis shows peculiar attributes for both the hair bio and traits...I base that belief on the lab results.
I would like to know more about the results.

I believe, by taking the proven polygraph questions showing truth, mixed with the unusual hair, that there is something here to take seriously.

Why do you disbelieve science?

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   

WOW. All these people who just want to lineup and particiapte in a a crime.

Unfortunatley Unity_99 many are lost on just the outside shell of what they play and dont consider how they would end up afterwards even if reborn into new species they lost their 3d EA suits.

Now in some of your pos I see you feel some beings of ignorant or evol too you would act under guise and have much different intent then just sexual pleasures. And I see you said and feel some good and bad may possess ways to mate or advanced their species numbers. I agree yes. But their intents may not even consider the human aspect of death or experimentation due to them seeing only that they are reborning some. Personally I feel there are ways many species can expand their numbers. Some thru physical contact mating some from dna taking and enhancing and some Unity_99 may even just move one kind of species energies from on location to another but during move, transforming ANY species into receptive energies that can inturn become part of some far far far distant species family. Its wild Unity_99 but you see its all about some species making numbers and others managing ALL number makers.

Be well my friend

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by whaaa
714s and we're talkin party!!!

Hahaha...stop it! You're showing your age. Ever hear the saying..."it's 7:14, time to eat the clock!"?

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX

Wait...what?
What are you going on? rescue? he didn't say they were in collars or anything....bah, I skipped a page, let me see if you make a bit more sense earlier...I feel like I missed something

Those unfortunate women are slaves to the paramilitary ET-NAZI bases we have here on this planet, they're sexual slaves who have been abused since childhood often, their hybrids.

Also, the only way to stop any of this is if people wake up enmasse, large numbers. We can't get disclosure or help unless something is done in direct violation of the school. But even then, when I speak of arrests that I've seen done on certain UK families, the purse strings so to speak, the way the school would be taken is most likely behind the scenes, ie. heart attacks would be time outs, their arrests would be test over for them. They've been told they're off the hook and ET, but mostly human dna, and just being used by their HH group, and they're also tested like we are. So they'd be facing assessment so to speak, and they need to be woken up too consequently.

If disclosure actually happens and they bring ETs forward, they'll be the ones I was told to lay low from. This would violate all the contracts, for the students aren't told the answers to the tests by the teacher and have to do their homework and search, seek, meditate, pray, ask. This is the only way all would step forward for the school has been hijacked, though we still have free will to wake up in it and yearn for a better world and pass the tests, its a harsh experience for most. If the negatives disclose, then the rules have been broken and they all do.

I personally believe that the school has crossed the line in many ways and they can come or help. We need to ask under the stars for this help.

So in this situation, he was a victim of sexual abuse, and these women were, and the ones behind this need to be arrested and stopped.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Diogenesis
Neither new nor unusual, the question should be why they would want HIM. Since they wouldn't, the logical assumption is that he is either lying or can't separate fantasy from reality,
edit on 25-5-2011 by Diogenesis because: Messed up the video link

I don't know why they would want him, or whatever they were doing.
But you said matter of factly that they wouldn't. I guess you have proof to justify your claim of absolute knowledge on what "alien" females want.

I look forward to reading through your evidence on what they want.

Not sure what that video was posted for btw.

anyhow, you made a absolute claim...now prove it

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   
SaturnFX congratz again on this thread there is good data in it for many to evaluate. Also anyone I may have discomforted with the data I shared on pg3 1 apollogizes compassionatley to you I didnt really want to share this but this thread carried the energy to do so. whatever is on the horizon for humanity this time around I feel has been done before, it may have gotin humans souls in thier current bodies somehow. So take the food use the energy in the food and figure your next steps if they are needed to be taken.

Be well ALL

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by HomerinNC
I feel this video is appropriate for this thread:

Requoted for truthiness

(doing it...for all of us! Such brave men)
edit on 25-5-2011 by SaturnFX because: 4 t3h lulz

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

Being bedded by 2 hot nordic babes, sure beats an anal probe from a grey. He should be counting his blessings.

PS can he provided the girls phone number as proof, because I would sure as hell like that number.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX

Originally posted by Jay-morris
A very interesting case, that seems to be backed up by evidence. If this is the case, then surely this needs to be taken seriously, no matter how strange it sounds.

Time and time again, we here the same old people say they need scientific evidence, but when a case comes that does have interesting evidence, then its dismissed straight away, without a thought, and i find this quite amazing.

Actually, so far, I haven't seen anyone being overly dismissive...I am actually quite impressed that the troll activity is low.
There is questions about the validity of the dna testing, there is questions about what would and would not be considered "alien". but except for the odd toungue in cheek comment, its been a pretty measured and reasonable acceptance that there may be -something- here...

I don't see what your seeing..skepticism is good, the more you can put through the wringer and stands afterward, the more interesting the evidence becomes.

Sorry, i did not really mean the people on this thread. I am talking about in general. Surely when cases come up like this, that seems to have evidence, then it should be looked at seriously, considering we are always hearing "there is no evidence that ET is here" Thats what i am getting at. If we want to know if this case is real or not, then looking at the evidence, and validating that evidence would be a good start.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13

Originally posted by borutp
If this is true....i can't wait for the invasion of sexliens chicks

By the words of this guy they are sexy as hell...cmon where is the invasionnnn

Even if they are changed human males
Just wondering, hey your pov may get you attention from them if your cool with that

If ANY missed my post on pg 3 you may reconsider.
edit on 5/25/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

Well, the difference between male and female, beyond a few biological additions, is mostly superficial. I would be one happy lesbian should that happen..
But no, I have grown fond of my junk over the years, so would probably not be fully on board with that aspect overall...

Remember kids, when making whoopie with alien babes, use protection...their STDs are pretty serious

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join