It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof of nordic alien females?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Dr Cosma

it's an interesting story but I wonder about the 6 hour erection, the edf commercials say to get to the hospital if erect for more than 4 hours, so wouldn't his member be damaged? what do yu guys have to say about this?

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
Due to this, this subject in this video really upsets me. My friend also wakes with hairs,and its not the sexual aspect that "some" men disapprove of, its the massive sexual abuse of those women that is so unbelievable, and yet, men go around talking about hot women in abductions as if its their dream when only the most ugly program and done by those who are incredible abusive nazi's without any concern for anyone, run those hideous programs. And they also kidnap homeless chidlren, and do these transhuman cloning, grafting experiments that are beyond your comprehension and it must stop now. I demand it stops now. People have a duty to wake up fully wake up, really get this, and then in crowds of millions, dismantle every single base on this planet and chase these bad guys out, and if you find 20 foot reptiles WHO CARES. Its honor to stop corruption. I wouldn't back down from any of them even I would be never be weaponized. Not on my watch! I won't stand for this corruption. But it takes numbers.

This whole thread is just about par for the ATS forum these days. What nonsense. Proof? Yeah right. Without ANY substantiation whatsoever, everyone is commenting as if this just happened "matter of fact" when NO ONE has a single shred of proof. Just some ignorant attention starved geek on Youtube with his SUPPOSEDLY authenticated story.

The SECOND that an alien abduction victim takes REAL responsibility and personally admits themselves for ongoing testing and observation, I will eagerly be looking forward to those results. NOTHING will be truly understood with respect to this fascinating phenomenon as long as we blindly follow the fascinating for entertainment's sake.

Just absolutely silly.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

Motivations like specific blood types. Maybe the guy in the video is type o negative, who knows. Just trying to narrow the possibilities of why the seemingly random person has alien encounters.

Maybe it is just random, and maybe it does have to do with very specific things, like the specific blood type.

So, motivations...

I guess we can assume some of the following:

Healthy
Unknown (not famous)
Race
Genetics
History of illness or lack thereof
Emotional/mental faculties
Bloodline and/or blood type
Someone willing to actually speak of contact rather than keep it hidden like military and government personnel

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by research100
reply to post by Dr Cosma

it's an interesting story but I wonder about the 6 hour erection, the edf commercials say to get to the hospital if erect for more than 4 hours, so wouldn't his member be damaged? what do yu guys have to say about this?

He said it was extremely painful.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by MasterOfSparkz

Due to this, this subject in this video really upsets me. My friend also wakes with hairs,and its not the sexual aspect that "some" men disapprove of, its the massive sexual abuse of those women that is so unbelievable, and yet, men go around talking about hot women in abductions as if its their dream when only the most ugly program and done by those who are incredible abusive nazi's without any concern for anyone, run those hideous programs. And they also kidnap homeless chidlren, and do these transhuman cloning, grafting experiments that are beyond your comprehension and it must stop now. I demand it stops now. People have a duty to wake up fully wake up, really get this, and then in crowds of millions, dismantle every single base on this planet and chase these bad guys out, and if you find 20 foot reptiles WHO CARES. Its honor to stop corruption. I wouldn't back down from any of them even I would be never be weaponized. Not on my watch! I won't stand for this corruption. But it takes numbers.

This whole thread is just about par for the ATS forum these days. What nonsense. Proof? Yeah right. Without ANY substantiation whatsoever, everyone is commenting as if this just happened "matter of fact" when NO ONE has a single shred of proof. Just some ignorant attention starved geek on Youtube with his SUPPOSEDLY authenticated story.

The SECOND that an alien abduction victim takes REAL responsibility and personally admits themselves for ongoing testing and observation, I will eagerly be looking forward to those results. NOTHING will be truly understood with respect to this fascinating phenomenon as long as we blindly follow the fascinating for entertainment's sake.

Just absolutely silly.

So what you're saying is, until someone provides any kind of evidence it's all silly and unsubstantiated nonsense, but when someone does provide some sort of evidence of their claims, its because they're an ignorant, attention starved geek? ...Oh. Lol. ok.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jepic
I think he is lying. Who the hell takes a bite? The normal man would have started pounding her in the head.

Pounded YES !
In the head NO !

Take care.
Regards

Lee

edit on 25-5-2011 by h3akalee because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Watts
So what you're saying is, until someone provides any kind of evidence it's all silly and unsubstantiated nonsense, but when someone does provide some sort of evidence of their claims, its because they're an ignorant, attention starved geek? ...Oh. Lol. ok.

NO, that not at all what I said, but your false elucidation certainly provides ample evidence for your mental deficiencies with respect to basic reading comprehension.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Cosma
First of all, he wakes up and he's got two strange people in his bedroom.
No reflex there? No right hook or uppercut?

Hey Dr Cosma. Thanks for the continued participation.
Anyhow, will try to give my opinion based on the senario presented as best possible...however, I also acknowledge that in the actual moment, I am not 100% sure what my gut instincts would do.

in saying that, I have had some pretty extreme experiences in my life, to include being jumped by several people, and during those times, in the heat of "battle", I never hit a female...just a reaction. its so deeply embedded into me that at best, I can simply push them away...
I think that in the situation he is describing, if on me, no...I wouldn't punch a woman..unless there was a gun at my head, in which case I am just punching the holder of a weapon.
Again, I cannot say percisely what would happen due to the "alien" nature of it all, however, based on past preformances mixed with deep seeded principles...I don't believe punching or even kicking would come into play.

Because that would be a reflex that would be believable due to you opening your eyes and finding some one has intruded in your private home, i'd think burglars or worse yet...a sicko trying to kill you?
That stuff happens.

Yes, but the mind can quickly register the sex of a person...and being the fact that they were naked, well, it would be that much faster. not to mention the fact that your certainly not your fastest when your first waking up...chances are, he was just in a mess of confusion verses total panic and fear...I mean, I can't say for certain of this guys sexual preference, but the male brain (hetro male) will be calmed by seeing an attractive nude female...it soothes us savage beast (actual study done...that is science)...now, if it was a naked man, ya...expect a quick instinctual reaction of aggression and panic...but well...as we all know, women mess with our minds

So, for my safety and the safety of whoever was in the house with me, first reaction woulda been shoving off the intruder of me and knocking em out or at least try to.

Even if I was involved in a life threatning situation, what's the point in taking a bite of a tit and swallowing it?
Take the bite, but spit that out!

The bite..well, read theoneelectric's post. it seems to sum up the bite thing easily...as far as swallowing it, well, he didn't make it sound like he did that on purpose...I can imagine senarios where it would fly to the back of the throat with rapid breathing during the process, but meh, just theoreticals...I am not stuck on that thought.

As a kid I have been involved in enough street fight's and I have never swallowed a piece of some one's body and dont know anyone who has, and I know some pretty ruthless fighters.

Right, but that is aggressive street fighting. that we understand, its not a confusing senario, there is the battle instincts kicking in...apples and oranges.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   

That classic angel on one shoulder, devil on the other, is also true with ETs. We're never alone. And there are negative experiences and positive, and of course there are neutrals, or scientists here.

I agree these energies are not discriminent to any species.

Of course ET is a very complex term meaning the spiritual and the corporal and many other channels/realms, and if you take time away, us too, our own families, so a group like Guides.

This too, should make our Guides even more interesting to overcome any negatives abroad, which I think can be a positive.

OK, my friend first wrote to me, he said he recognized my energy in my posts, and asked if he knew me. He was aware of both family watching over, his people, and also, negatives, wounds, implants, missing time.

Interesting to ask such questions he is yes,wonder what hes feeling about you. So with him realizing he did know you, was his reaction positive or upsetting to say the least. With your famly and his being observed and the energies surrounding ALL did he conclude negatives or neutral was more the intents of the surrounding families. Is it fear or logic you friend is experiencing. I hope logic.

Now the thing is, it turns out there is a connection between his postiive group, the man I care about and see as a dear friend and cosmic brother, he is pure and a protector, like an angel ET, and I call him a ranger.

Its amazing this connection it would have to be ancient relation or knwledge or reaching to understand the connection he is sensing evaluating his intents. Reaching for the better it would seem if logic or worst if upset by something he felt from beyond in his presence.

Well, my son told me he had memories of being surrounded by them on a craft in black uniforms being shown upcoming dates.

Interesting vision observed by your son very interesting. I am sure they were just observing his spiritual integrity.

And my friend seems aware that he is on a program now. At this point my friend didn't remember anything, he just knew inside he had family and the negs he calls them.

Program like energy within observation to determine if he is legit??? Or flawed lie maybe. There is so much energy out there it has to be managed somehow. How 1 calls them negs. from experience or observation?? 1 wonders Unity_99

So, when things happened, ie I was worried about him and prayed and was pulled, on a day he had missing time, when he was surrounded by the ones I call rangers.

You pray for ALL with that Love Light you possess even those misguided can learn from it as I have gained from it, you.

My son also, has had this group. When I reported to him the next day. It was odd he was not on his usual time, but first thing in the morning all excited, the bed had shook and he just konked out and he had some physical signs. I told him why. What I had seen. That was a change. From that moment on, he was able to remember some things.

Nice too see you enlightened him and helped clear his path. So he can further develop within.

In my own experience, memories came back when the positives showed up, including things that had more negative, but didn't have the permissions to continue.
Memories influenced by positive energy nice. Seems the experiences have been interesting.

With this man, an ET event just happned. He got a glimpse under the radar so to speak.

I wonder if the BRIGHTNESS under the radar helped him unless he looked under a system radar assisted by seystems managers?

That means, that he is able to have more informatioin, and to do more searching. They can't just do whatever they want to people in the school and hwen the negs do things, the positives can nudge you strongly.

I agree as well nudge or balancing the energies.

They won't break your soul contract to wake you up. We're being tested here, but if you choose free will to seek for answers, then it doesnt break the contract to have more.

I see some minds seems more open and less controlling. *******thinking

Its like that disclosure deal and non interference, if one side breaks it, you can seek for answers, you're past the point of being fully in the dark. You got a big swift boot in the rear end to seek. So this man should be on a huge journey seeking now, and seeking for Family and positive good people only.

And 1 can only wish this man the best in his journeys and hope he sees there is much BRIGHTER LIGHTS to this phase called LIFE. And I wish him luck in his journey for truth as its not a easy path.

May God guide ALL families every steps.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   

NO, that not at all what I said, but your false elucidation certainly provides ample evidence for your mental deficiencies with respect to basic reading comprehension.

This isn't really the place to start insulting others now, is it?

You should feel ashamed for that comment.
Anyhow, the video gives some evidence. this thread is about dissecting the evidence...some plausable speculation is also given.
Of course people whom feel they have more to add without anything backing them up do so, and although that is not the true subject of the thread (after all, we are just trying to establish a foundation before we build the roof), its a interesting interjection now and then so long as it doesn't completely derail the thread.

Do you have an opinion about the polygraph results? the lab results? have you found the lab in question and wish to add something to either add or remove credibility from the results? What is it your trying to state here beyond you don't believe it because its on youtube?

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   
I don't care if it's true or not....why I have I never heard of this happening before? I hope I am the next one to have this happen.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   
If the hot Nordic alien babes are reading this....you can come to my room at night any time. I'd love to sample some alien...........

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Interesting to ask such questions he is yes,wonder what hes feeling about you. So with him realizing he did know you, was his reaction positive or upsetting to say the least. With your famly and his being observed and the energies surrounding ALL did he conclude negatives or neutral was more the intents of the surrounding families. Is it fear or logic you friend is experiencing. I hope logic.

Well, he is the one who wrote to me, and I didn't think I knew him, but loved him, and turns out that there was a connection through my son from the ones overseeing him and my son. Also, he had his own memories, atlantis, and dragons and kabbala training, and I didn't agree with this at all, in fact, and told him that grandma's outranked generals to me. But he has had some very positive encouragement and a big heart too.

I stand out under the stars and in meditation trying to ensure they all know my son is off limits by the way, really quite upset about it even if I do shine love at them.

Its amazing this connection it would have to be ancient relation or knwledge or reaching to understand the connection he is sensing evaluating his intents. Reaching for the better it would seem if logic or worst if upset by something he felt from beyond in his presence.

When he sent energy at times for healing, I would connect and whatever he was trying to send me didnt work, but I would have a flash and it seems long long long ago some connection was there. But on the other hand, what if he projected that to me? I'm not sure. All I know is every soul here, even the ones that need to clean them up and shine, are all Family and whenever I see a picture of any system, galaxy, I see and feel the Family there, people, souls, life and its a song fills me and radiant joy.

You pray for ALL with that Love Light you possess even those misguided can learn from it as I have gained from it, you

Well, I do pray alot.

edit on 25-5-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by SonoftheSun
reply to post by SaturnFX

Why don't these things happen to me ?!?!?!

I think the guy believes what he's experienced. That would certainly explain the polygraph test. But if it all happened in his head, where did he get the hair from as that would be the only concrete evidence.

I don't buy his biting and swallowing skin as that seems just too weird to have really happened. Who would do that? Wasn't asked about that in the polygraph test (unless we were shown a short version only).

Weird stuff. But a good find !!

I was thinking ...he went through all the trouble of proving himself, and he has a hair...why not save the poop..I mean really, he said he swallowed it. I would have to come out sometime in the next poo or two, right?

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jepic
I think he is lying. Who the hell takes a bite? The normal man would have started pounding her in the head.

Well,

At least a normal man would be pounding her in "some manner" LOL!!!!!!

Why not?

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   
5 hott blonde chicks ...lucky bastid....If you girls are reading this I invite you over too my place.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Wow, fancy words. Funny, with all them fancy words you still weren't able to convey your thoughts properly. I too was confused. So are you a proponent or an opponent to the OP?

BTW, you're lucky your post wasn't removed for insulting someone asking you a question. Why so insecure?

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX

This isn't really the place to start insulting others now, is it?

You should feel ashamed for that comment.
Anyhow, the video gives some evidence. this thread is about dissecting the evidence...some plausable speculation is also given.
Of course people whom feel they have more to add without anything backing them up do so, and although that is not the true subject of the thread (after all, we are just trying to establish a foundation before we build the roof), its a interesting interjection now and then so long as it doesn't completely derail the thread.

Do you have an opinion about the polygraph results? the lab results? have you found the lab in question and wish to add something to either add or remove credibility from the results? What is it your trying to state here beyond you don't believe it because its on youtube?

If you are not "sharp" enough to figure out that I was being trolled, then maybe that person isn't the only one with reading comprehension difficulty. It's QUITE clear, I responded precisely how I was addressed. Sarcastically.

Before bringing up tabloid nonsense like this, don't you feel the slightest need for critical substantiation? You should IMO, and in fact, also IMO, this is EXACTLY what is RUINING this subject. Too much TV and Tabloid and not enough science.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Buzzzzz
5 hott blonde chicks ...lucky bastid....If you girls are reading this I invite you over too my place.

Turns out the women were actually men in women bio suits.

they will be over shortly..

(careful what you wish for)

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlySolo
Wow, fancy words. Funny, with all them fancy words you still weren't able to convey your thoughts properly. I too was confused. So are you a proponent or an opponent to the OP?

BTW, you're lucky your post wasn't removed for insulting someone asking you a question. Why so insecure?

Fancy? What are "fancy words"? More sarcasm from the "innocents"

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join