It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

why doesnt my con-trail last long in winter behind my car??--chem-trails are real

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by itsawild1

I dont think its aluminium. but your right it is a CHEMTRAIL if the chemical its made up from is this-

(DHMO) Dihydrogen Monoxide

nasty solvent this stuff you cant taste it or smell it.. but dont take my word for it.
here
Dihydrogen Monoxide
www.dhmo.org...

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   

I have studied weather and observed for years, and myself along with everyone i know did not see them in my city till the last 15 years.

I know the engines have changed which may lead to "longer lasting fake clouds".

Nothing i have studied can tell me how a vapor trail can continously grow and attract more ice particles, long after the plane has gone... can you tell me how it does it ?? Explain the reaction that is happening...

And please explain to me how this is not considered to be the foremost cause of climate change, the goddam temperature dropped 4 celsius and wind picked up. FROM ONE PLANE.

This is no doubt the most amazing fastest weather modifier out there, and yet it is NEVER talked about, kind of like they just dont EXIST.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

reply to post by sprocket2cog

'cha. Makes some awesome sun tea, though.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by iamhobo

Pretty picture, absolutely outstanding photo of an MD-11 landing.

But, let's be accurate, here. Those aren't the contrails being discussed. That condensation snapped in that still image is transient, and forms for entirely different reason that contrails from engine exhaust.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by GrinchNoMore

You "replied" to the OP (by accident?) Not going to get your answers that way...

Nothing i have studied can tell me how a vapor trail can continously grow and attract more ice particles, long after the plane has gone... can you tell me how it does it ?? Explain the reaction that is happening...

"Nothing"?? Well, what have you been "studying"?
Because, it was obviously less than comprehensive in scope.

How do you suppose clouds form, in nature??

The information is out there...and, IN HERE! IN many ATS threads, handy dandy.

And please explain to me how this is not considered to be the foremost cause of climate change, the goddam temperature dropped 4 celsius and wind picked up. FROM ONE PLANE.

What other things can cause a temperature change? You are making a false assumption and causal association, there.

(Hint: More research, learn about warm and cold fronts....).

edit on Mon 23 May 2011 by weedwhacker because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   
TAKE NOTES PEOPLE who was called out?? SEEMS alot of dis- info people are quick on the draw, I wonder WHY??-WE ALL KNOW THE TRUTH, JUST LIKE 911, BANKERS , WAR FOR OIL,
YOU PEOPLE WHO ARE YOUNG, will probably never live to my age of 55, see a really blue sky day, you will be poisoned from the air you breath, full of disease from breathing barrium and aluminum oxide with other heavey metals.
Your government is taking the easy way out for climate change, spraying reflectives instead of shutting down the out put of green house gasses, After all that WOULD CRASH THE BANKERS ECONOMY-
A CON-TRAIL dissapates ,A CON-MAN tells lies and hangs around for a long time--
Loock Up Wake Up!! breath the poison!!!!!
PS --no air-planes today after the big storm yesterday, Wonder why-Over 37 passes yesterday and didnt hear 1 today-and windows open ????

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by yeahright

Yep i find DHMO in my coffee all the time.. it cant be good..
but ill take your word on the tea , i never touch that stuff, its bad for you i hear..

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   

So how much exactly do you know about upper air meteorology?

Because Im confused as to why your only comeback is that everyone that isnt a chemtrailer is labelled as a disinfo agent? Thats a pretty piss weak argument

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Correlation does not imply causation. Although it does explain virtually all superstition.

Timing has everything to do with the outcome of a rain dance.

But don't let it stop you from running around in circles and screaming. In the long run, it's probably good exercise.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Oh, I see.

Op is actually helping in a double-double psychological sort of way, to "Deny Ignorance".

I see it..."reverse" psychology, old tried-and-true technique. Displaying the sheer lunacy of an silly claim, like "chem"-trails, by making a mockery of it.

Might want to tone it down, I think you are chewing the scenery a bit......

Leave the over-acting to Shatner and Schwarzenegger.....

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by GrinchNoMore

I have studied weather and observed for years, and myself along with everyone i know did not see them in my city till the last 15 years.

I know the engines have changed which may lead to "longer lasting fake clouds".

This is no doubt the most amazing fastest weather modifier out there, and yet it is NEVER talked about, kind of like they just dont EXIST.

nice to hear from a sane observer, the others are obviously supposed to be here. We dont have to be scientists to know the sky is chem-trailed for a reason. I am 55 and KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON, WHAT A REAL SKY LOOKS LIKE, WE HAD AN AIR FORCE BASE WITH DAILY FLIGHTS COMMING FROM K.I. SAWYER BASE BEFORE THEY CLOSED IT AND NEVER A CHEM-TRAIL!!!The feds dont want people to know the only way to dim-globally is to poison the skies with metals that are going to poison alot of people, water and soil.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   

No I'm just sick of adults fear mongering and crying about bullcrap that doesnt exsist, If they were spraying chemicals into the JET STREAM they wouldnt ever get close to falling on us. It would be such a worthless effort even the US government wouldnt attempt it. Yeah Delta airlines has secret chemical conatiners on there jets get real, do you have any idea at all how heavy and spacious those tanks would be?

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by iamhobo

Explanation: Sigh, when will people learn that water can be lethal!

Fan Death [wiki]

Research suggests that fan use has no clear effect either way on hyperthermia.[10] A U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention study published in the Journal of the American Medical Association advises that "although the use of fans may increase comfort at temperatures less than 90°F (less than 32.2°C), fans are not protective against heatstroke when temperatures reach greater than or equal to 90°F (greater than or equal to 32.2°C) and humidity exceeds 35%,"[10] and provides a similar but simpler warning to the public on their website.[11] These temperature and humidity conditions are consistent with summer weather in Korea, which is often very hot and humid. These temperature and humidity conditions are also consistent with a death cited in an earlier article critical of fan death, which suggested that fan use was irrelevant.

High Humidity and Asthma [ehow.com]

However, high levels of humidity do make air harder to breathe and are related to other problems that can cause asthma attacks.

According to Health Guidance, negative ions exist in the air that aid in the process of breathing. However, as the levels of humidity increase, the level of negative ions decrease. Furthermore, if asthma patients choose to purchase a humidifier to soothe their symptoms, they should look for ones that do not generate negative ions, because they attach to the water molecules from the machine and create positive ions that stifle breathing.

Higher levels of humidity cause higher levels of asthma-inducing agents. For example, when humidity levels go above 50%, the number of dust mites in the air increases. Furthermore, the American Academy of Allergy Asthma and Immunology found that high levels of humidity also tend to promote the growth of fungus and molds. Asthmatics' symptoms are bothered and heightened by the presence of these two agents.

BreathEasy Weather PDF [rotech.com]

Humidity
High humidity is also a cause of increased complaints of shortness of breath. There are a couple of possible explanations for this phenomenon. First, as humidity increases, the density of the air increases. More dense air
creates more resistance to airflow in the airway resulting in an increased work of breathing (i.e., more shortness of breath).
Another possible explanation is that as humidity increases, the prevalence of many known airborne allergens increases. Dust mites and molds both increase in high humidity.

Humidity and Computers [it.toolbox.com]

Environmental conditions – especially humidity – can directly affect the functioning and performance of computers…

A high level of humidity can cause internal components of PCs to rust and degrade some of their essential properties, such as electrical resistance or thermal conductivity. Under extreme conditions, humidity can cause computers to short-circuit, resulting in effects ranging from loss of data to physical damage of some system components. This situation can be aggravated further when computers are in environments that are not climate controlled such as warehouses or areas on industrial floors where other chemical vapours may be mixing with the humidity and becoming corrosive.

Acid Rain [wiki]

Acid rain is a rain or any other form of precipitation that is unusually acidic, meaning that it possesses elevated levels of hydrogen ions (low pH). It can have harmful effects on plants, aquatic animals, and infrastructure through the process of wet deposition. Acid rain is caused by emissions of sulfur dioxide and nitrogen oxides which react with the water molecules in the atmosphere to produce acids. Governments have made efforts since the 1970s to reduce the release of sulfur dioxide into the atmosphere with positive results. Nitrogen oxides can also be produced naturally by lightning strikes and sulfur dioxide is produced by volcanic eruptions.

Drowning [wiki]

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search
For other uses, see Drowning (disambiguation) and Drown (disambiguation).
Drowning / Near Drowning
Classification and external resources

Vasily Perov: The drowned, 1867
ICD-10 T75.1
ICD-9 994.1
DiseasesDB 3957
MedlinePlus 000046
eMedicine emerg/744
MeSH C23.550.260.393
Drowning is death from asphyxia due to suffocation caused by a liquid entering the lungs and preventing the absorption of oxygen leading to cerebral hypoxia and myocardial infarction.[1]

Near drowning is the survival of a drowning event involving unconsciousness or water inhalation and can lead to serious secondary complications, including death, after the event.[1][2]

According to the World Health Organization, drowning is the 3rd leading cause of unintentional injury death worldwide, accounting for 7% of all injury related deaths (est. 388,000 deaths by drowning in 2004, excluding those due to natural disasters), with 96% of these deaths occurring in low- and middle-income countries.[3] In many countries, drowning is one of the leading causes of death for children under 12 years old. For example, in the United States, it is the second leading cause of death (after motor vehicle crashes) in children 12 and younger.[4] The rate of drowning in populations around the world varies widely according to their access to water, the climate and the national swimming culture.

Drownings: Facts and Figures [ilsf.org]

When and Where People Drown?
Drownings happen year round and at all hours of the day and night. However, it is clear that drownings peak in the warmer seasons as people flock to the water for recreation and relief from the heat. Prime time for drownings is mid to late afternoon. Again, this is largely predictable given that this is the hottest part of the day. By late afternoon, after several hours of water recreation – and perhaps alcohol – people are generally more tired and less able to make good judgments about risk.

The vast majority of drownings occur in open water– the sea, lakes, ponds, rivers. However, drownings occur in all water including swimming pools and bathtubs. Small children have been known to drown in just a few inches of water – in buckets and ditches for example.

Water (Universal Solvent Ph 7) [wiki]

Water is a good solvent and is often referred to as the universal solvent. Substances that dissolve in water, e.g., salts, sugars, acids, alkalis, and some gases – especially oxygen, carbon dioxide (carbonation) are known as hydrophilic (water-loving) substances, while those that do not mix well with water (e.g., fats and oils), are known as hydrophobic (water-fearing) substances.

Personal Disclosure:

edit on 23-5-2011 by OmegaLogos because: Edited to fix buggy quotes bbcode.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Again your entire argument is based on ignorance and arrogance. You refuse to even learn the basic facts about meteorology and dont even bother arguing anyone else poitn, instead, resorting to childish tactics like claiming that all that disagree are paid disinfo agents....55 physically, but certainly not mentally.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Simply put, the exhaust of the aircraft triggers the formation of ice crystals in supersaturated air. The same way natural cirrus spreads. With all your research I'm surprised you missed this.

Depending on the temperature and the amount of moisture in the air at the aircraft altitude, contrails evaporate quickly (if the humidity is low) or persist and grow (if the humidity is high). Jet engine exhaust provides only a small portion of the water that forms ice in persistent contrails. Persistent contrails are mainly composed of water naturally present along the aircraft flight path.

me.queensu.ca...

www.atmos-chem-phys-discuss.net...

edit on 5/23/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by itsawild1
WHY DOES MY CARS CHEM-TRAIL DISSAPEARE IN THE FROZEN NORTH???

If you had any scientific literacy whatsoever you'd never ask such a question.

So, in your eyes, chemtrails are real because you don't understand the differences between a combustion engine and a turbine?

Ahhh nevermind. Carry on, then.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Hey, instead of nonsensical belly-aching and carping online ( and, *cough* making a "chem"-trail float in your town's next parade...yeah, I saw that one.
) about all these "sprayings", get off yer duff and find PROOF!!

Photos and/or videos of the airplanes that are "equipped" with this imaginary apparatus. Catch them close up, when on the ground and getting serviced with this "stuff" that is loaded on to them. You do realize that it would entail a lot of work, and manpower to do this, regularly...right?

Watch for the "deliveries" of this "stuff" at the ground facilities, too. Why is it that NO ONE has ever accomplished such a simple task? And, provided evidence??

Any of these "heavy metals" you think are being "sprayed" would have to be manufactured, produced somewhere...and shipped/transported somehow, to an airport. Airplanes only take off and land at airports, so the "material has to come to them, not the other way 'round.

Finally, find out when the death of reason and common sense occurred. Maybe it's time to hold a wake, in their honor........

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Im old enough to know what a clear sky looks like too...
(we arnt all children here)
i live in australia so have no need to pretend to be a dis info agent for american goverments..
could it be that 55 years ago ther was more prop planes and less jets ?
and they didnt fly as high?
things changed yes,
the planes are more in number and fly higher, burn more fuel because they carry more weight ....
thats what we get for wanting to travel more, the real solution is to cut down on the amount of trips we do, in cars and planes.. then the pollution from the hydrocarbons will fall.
edit on 23-5-2011 by sprocket2cog because: typos

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Eplanation: Contrail or Chemtrail???

From the wiki I linked on water...

Water is a chemical substance with the chemical formula H2O.

Personal Disclosure: Stop playing semantics!

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Do you get alerted when a chemtrail thread is posted ??

Haha....yes, I think he does, Grinch....as do Phage and Weedwhacker.....who will surely hit this thread momentarily......

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join