Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

why doesnt my con-trail last long in winter behind my car??--chem-trails are real

page: 1
5
<<   2  3  4 >>

log in

join

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   
In the winter we all have con-trails behind our cars, the moisture sucked in is turned to steam and visable vapor just like a jet up in the frozen air of high altitudes of the sky. Moisture is sucked in the jets engine, then turned to visable vapor and steam. soon dissapating away.
Now if chem-trails were normal .WHY DOES MY CARS CHEM-TRAIL DISSAPEARE IN THE FROZEN NORTH???
If our cars chemtrails stayed around as long as the planes in the sky our WHOLE HIGHWAY SYSTEM would be shut down after a few cars went by??????????
Go read up on what you are breathing people, dont believe in the anti-chemtrailer people, WHY DO THEY KEEP COMMING BACK DENYING?? because they are paid to.
Barrium and aluminum are building up n you blood streams- Its your health and a good question to ask if you plan on haveing children,
So anti's, why doesnt my cars chem-trail [con-trail] stay around like a planes???????????????????????????????????????????this should be good
I will pay for the top anti-chemtrailers bill if they post their blood test with levels of barrium and aluminum oxide, just post your test with name and send me a u2u with your adress, a check will soon arrive



+40 more 
posted on May, 23 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   
OMG, did you really just ask that?

Are you even aware how a contrail forms? Because what you just posted is completely inaccurate, and goes to show that you are simply making unplausible assumptions based on a complete lack of knowledge on the science of upper air meteorology.

I dont think I will bother telling you what I do for a living, because it wont make a difference to your already closed, paranoid mindset.

Lots of Love

From your favorite disinfo agent



Cha Cing $$$
edit on 23/5/2011 by OzWeatherman because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 23 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by itsawild1
 
Where do you live? It is probably not cold enough to have a contrail effect.

Where the contrails form from jet exhaust and hang around in the atmosphere, the air temperatures are probably -30 degrees F. If you live close to or above the arctic circle, you might see those temps.



posted on May, 23 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by itsawild1
In the winter we all have con-trails behind our cars, the moisture sucked in is turned to steam and visable vapor just like a jet up in the frozen air of high altitudes of the sky. Moisture is sucked in the jets engine, then turned to visable vapor and steam. soon dissapating away.
Now if chem-trails were normal .WHY DOES MY CARS CHEM-TRAIL DISSAPEARE IN THE FROZEN NORTH???
If our cars chemtrails stayed around as long as the planes in the sky our WHOLE HIGHWAY SYSTEM would be shut down after a few cars went by??????????
Go read up on what you are breathing people, dont believe in the anti-chemtrailer people, WHY DO THEY KEEP COMMING BACK DENYING?? because they are paid to.
Barrium and aluminum are building up n you blood streams- Its your health and a good question to ask if you plan on haveing children,
So anti's, why doesnt my cars chem-trail [con-trail] stay around like a planes???????????????????????????????????????????this should be good
I will pay for the top anti-chemtrailers bill if they post their blood test with levels of barrium and aluminum oxide, just post your test with name and send me a u2u with your adress, a check will soon arrive


Hell yeah brotha, I love getting paid for my disinfo work all the time. It gets easier every month. Take a good whiff on those fumes for us and tell it like it is.


+17 more 
posted on May, 23 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.


reply to post by itsawild1
 


Do you drive your car above 26,000 feet and below -40 degrees?


As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.



posted on May, 23 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman
 


Do you get alerted when a chemtrail thread is posted ??

How do you know how a contrail is formed, care to provide us with some samples ??



I saw a "trail" 3 days ago that came from one plane, and covered a full half of the sky, it was "amazing".

One single plane changed the weather from sunny to haze for over 3 hours, really hard to get any sun.

And yet every other plane failed to make any trails at all, wow that plane hit the "perfect conditions".



posted on May, 23 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by GrinchNoMore
 


How much do you know about upper atmospheric meteorology and the flight plans of aircraft?



posted on May, 23 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by itsawild1
 


Are you ready to admit your belief in 'chemtrails' is just a belief based on faith? Or are you going to continue coming on here and getting proven wrong while ignoring the evidence that is contrary to your preconceived idea of 'chemtrails'?


Why doesn't the contrail from your breath persist in the winter?



posted on May, 23 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by GrinchNoMore
reply to post by OzWeatherman
 


Do you get alerted when a chemtrail thread is posted ??

How do you know how a contrail is formed, care to provide us with some samples ??



I saw a "trail" 3 days ago that came from one plane, and covered a full half of the sky, it was "amazing".

One single plane changed the weather from sunny to haze for over 3 hours, really hard to get any sun.

And yet every other plane failed to make any trails at all, wow that plane hit the "perfect conditions".

Wow, you got us! Probably has nothing to do with the fact that conditions that allow contrails to persist are also perfect for the formation and persistence of cirrus clouds.



posted on May, 23 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Explanation: Uhmmm?




Personal Disclosure: Cars etc certainly can and do lay down Chem Trails!!!


All it takes is a set of blown piston rings! And the pong that comes from old unleaded cars is a sulphur bad egg smell!



posted on May, 23 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman
 


Oh come on
but the OP out of his misery lol iwas hoping you were going to explain temperature and pressure relations at altitude. etc.
but i can understand why the op put you of explaining...
and if you post it i wont have to go looking for links to explain it better

(from one aussie to another )
love your work mr weather man



posted on May, 23 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by GrinchNoMore
 


No we all tend to sit in the ATS chat room and it posts live feeds of new threads..



posted on May, 23 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy
 


hey butcher guy, read up on temps of our planet. WE-normally get 30-45 below zero temps here in n-wisconsin every winter-[not to much with the warming, which is why thy spray aluminum] so ya we are as cold as it is way up there



posted on May, 23 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by itsawild1
 


Is the atsmospheric pressure, humidity and water output exactly the same as it is up there



Fail again



posted on May, 23 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Sigh, when will you people learn that it's just water vapor.




posted on May, 23 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by GrinchNoMore
reply to post by OzWeatherman
 


Do you get alerted when a chemtrail thread is posted ??

How do you know how a contrail is formed, care to provide us with some samples ??



I saw a "trail" 3 days ago that came from one plane, and covered a full half of the sky, it was "amazing".

One single plane changed the weather from sunny to haze for over 3 hours, really hard to get any sun.

And yet every other plane failed to make any trails at all, wow that plane hit the "perfect conditions".


dont worry oz-these guys are quick, but when their children get barrium and aluminum poisoning from breathing for extended years, they will cry like babies--WE DIDNT KNOW!!



posted on May, 23 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by OmegaLogos
 


Explanation: Or a blown turbo...



Personal Disclosure: Face it... fossil fuel vehicals are POLLUTERS! Chem trails... exhuast plumes ..whats the difference... we all end up breathing it!
edit on 23-5-2011 by OmegaLogos because: edited buggy yvid embedding. :shk:



posted on May, 23 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by itsawild1

dont worry oz-these guys are quick, but when their children get barrium and aluminum poisoning from breathing for extended years, they will cry like babies--WE DIDNT KNOW!!


Yeah

Too bad those 200 knot winds up there will blow all that yukky barium and aluminium out to sea where its not able to hurt anything but fish and sea weed....you really have no idea about the upper troposphere do you



posted on May, 23 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by itsawild1
 


I'm not too worried, there are air tests every single day, and the funny thing is, get this - high levels of aluminum and barium have never showed up.

Just make sure you don't use aluminum foil for your anti-chemtrail hat.



posted on May, 23 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by itsawild1
 


Do you drive 30k feet in the air burning jet fuel traveling at hundreds of miles per hour????didnt think so stop fearing bullcrap, show some cods man! show some cods!






top topics



 
5
<<   2  3  4 >>

log in

join