It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remember the video posted back in March from a family in Florida, the loud noise, HAARP?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Next time you guys have this experience please check a compass if handy. I'm curious if the magnetic field is affected by the phenomenon.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   
HAARP has to be the worst kept secret in Government history. Every Geek with a Dell has an opinion, and Jesse Ventura has even taken a Piper Cub over it. Do you honestly think that if Mad Forces within the DOD were shaking various Capitals around the world some security service or a Nations random missle would not have landed there and made a big hole by now. The real deal would not be in print here because the guy with the information would be somewhere in the Nevada desert providing moisture to a nearby cactus.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Irish614

Back in July of 2009 I posted on here about a loud noise I heard, it was about as loud as the sound in your video, but it only lasted for around 5 minutes.

July 2009 Loud noise post

Wierd, wonder what this could actually be.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   
I watched a youtube vid a few days ago with the roaring sound and it was in Jersey. People commented saying they heard it too.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Here's a news report from a year ago about a similar noise and the explanation that was given for it. Maybe something similar going on around some of you who might live near a plant like this one?

www.wmctv.com... terious-rumbling-noise-baffles-mid-south-residents?redirected=true

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   
I am not very impressed, if I was trying to find the source of a mysterious noise in the sky i would do a full scan of the sky... I also believe the sound comes from a stereo behind the camera as the sound all comes from behind me on my surround sound, except the talking....

Now Im not saying the sound everyone else has heard before is not real... But I believe that sound is strange new thunder that lasts longer then normal thunder did. It seems each thunder clap is longer sounds like it echos or is vibrating the atmosphere. This also seems to be almost continuous for 20 mins to an hour, I truely believe this is due to electromagnetic distortion of our atmosphere, which has affected the static charge and makes the sound travel through the atmosphere not as before...
edit on 22-5-2011 by 5StarOracle because: spell

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Cloaked mothership passing by.
Nothing to worry about.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Here in Hickory Hills Il, we heard the loudest base sound and it lasted about 2 min yesterday, we ran to the windows to see where it was coming from, pretty freaky, didnt think anything more of it until reading this thread.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Look up NASA's cloud making machine. It's extremely humid in Florida; this sound carries quite a distance.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Here's another explanation that's been given for similar unexplained rumblings:

globalrumblings.blogspot.com...

SPECIAL WEATHER STATEMENT NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE TALLAHASSEE FL 718 PM EST WED MAR 9 2011 …STRANGE SOUNDS BEING REPORTED ACROSS THE FLORIDA BIG BEND… THERE HAVE BEEN SEVERAL REPORTS OF VERY STRANGE SOUNDS FROM THE WOODVILLE AREA SINCE ABOUT 645 PM EST. THE NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE BELIEVES THIS PHENOMENON IS BEING CAUSED BY THUNDER FROM DISTANT LIGHTNING STROKES… BOUNCING OFF A VERY STABLE LAYER ABOVE THE GROUND. THIS IS CALLED DUCTING…AND CAN ALLOW SOUND TO TRAVEL UNUSUALLY LONG DISTANCES. THIS SOUND HAS BEEN MISTAKENLY ATTRIBUTED TO POSSIBLE TORNADOES…BUT WE AT THE NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE WANT TO BE VERY CLEAR THAT THERE ARE NO TORNADOES … AND NONE ARE EXPECTED.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   
do you people have any idea what HAARP is?

will you connect every natural disaster and crap that happens to HAARP...?

if someone would explain, scientifically how does HAARP work?

wtf people, you blame something and you have no idea what its made for and how it works? cmon.. give me a break

stop connecting your random dots and trying to find pattern and make theory.. i am also interested in many things.. but you know, to make something a proof, you need much more than your kid garage theories..

i mean wtf.. have you ever talked to someone, who is well educated, and got for example pHD in Metheorology/Physics/Astronomy, whatever? they would laugh their asses off on these theories..

i mean, that noice is strange, and thanks for sharing, looking forward to investigating, but why connect it to HAARP and conspiracies, and put more BS on our, allready HUGE PILE of BS?

plx people, use brains.. you all got something there, do the harder part of work.. stop the massive BS's

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by NightGypsy

Your post seems to validate my post somewhat, its just a few up from yours...

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Has it occured to anyone that the sound is just ordinary drilling into the earth to extract natural gases?

www.godlikeproductions.com...

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Hudson county nj here. I heard something like that the other night too. It was the middle of the night and it woke me up! Not sure how long or what time. We live near newark airport, so we hear planes all the time, but this was louder and longer than a plane. It sounded like a plane hovering over my house!

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by 5StarOracle

Your post seems to validate my post somewhat, its just a few up from yours...

Yeah, I saw that 5Star......

I think these rumblings are strange myself.....but just trying to see if there are some other explanations out there before I jump on the HAARP bandwagon....since I myself have little understanding about how HAARP works....lol

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by srsen
DOes anyone know where each incident of the 'rumbling' noise was? If so, i wonder if it would be worthwhile to plot them on a map? Perhaps it could give us an ndication of something.

Im thinking that if it is some kind of underground tunnelling of some type, then perhaps we could determine a path? Or maybe work out if maybe to potentally significant points are being linked?

In this thread there is a very good map:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   
My parentals who live in PEI said they heard a loud rumbling sound in March. And then a big bang after wards like reported in NJ around the same time.

My mom said she just thought it was a weird storm. *shrug*

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr718
Hello everyone. Long time Lurker who decided to actually sign up after I heard the same loud noise in North bergen NJ for for 20 mins at around 3am then it started again from 4 until 0540 on saturday morning. I recorded it on my cellphone because it sounded like a plane hovering at times, then a strong wind but there were no planes and no breeze. The sound changed in volume a few times no shaking just the sound. Here is the video. www.youtube.com...
edit on 22-5-2011 by Mr718 because: to add link to the video I made of the noise.

Interesting. I live in Palisades Park, NJ and I was awake until about 3:30 last night so I missed it. I've been reading up on these noises being heard around the world in randomn areas and I was just waiting until it hit the north NJ area. Unfortunately and apparently I missed it.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   
As stated, the video is not mine. I am referencing that video because it described the sound that I heard last night. I don't live in Florida or New Jersey. I live in Upstate NY. If you read my previous posts I stated that there is a small airport in my area, no big jets or anything and that was not the direction the sound was coming from. I'm not here to try and persuade anyone into anything. I just thought hey maybe I'll make a post and see if there was anyone in my area who uses ATS and happened to hear the noise as well. I also put HAARP in the form of a question. The sky was relatively clear with the exception of a few clouds. Who knows what it was, I was just baffled at the continuation of the sound as I have never heard it before.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Early learning Programming. That Harrp is OK!!!!!!!!!

www.youtube.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join