It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remember the video posted back in March from a family in Florida, the loud noise, HAARP?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 08:05 AM
link   
I've kept an open mind reading and listening to the various loud noise accounts. I doubt we will know exactly what this noise represents, but I've come across a few possible explanations:

1. As Planet X/Comet Elenin/Nibiru (I believe they are all one in the same) arrives within our solar system, a vacuum is created during certain alignments. This is not heard in space, since space doesn't have sound per say. This is energetic waves that when faced with our atmosphere or oxygen, it converts into sound.

2. HAARP (sorry, I know everyone is sick of hearing this). I've reviewed the videos of former HAARP scientists and also the Russian diplomat (not sure of his position at this moment) who threatened to use HAARP against the USA (this was only a few weeks ago). When HAARP is turned on, the energy goes up in our atmosphere and back down like a roller coaster, but over large spans of land. If HAARP was turned on in the Pacific Northwest (Oregon/Washington), the energy waves could hit in the east coast. If Russia claims to want to use HAARP as a weapon against us, then they have the ability to use/shoot long range.

3. NASA's Cloud Machine. Since many of the reports are on the east coast, the Cloud Machine sounded very similar to what we heard on the audio tapes. The only problem I have with this is what about the west coast audio? No explanation for that unless NASA has Cloud Machines all over. Probably unlikely in a place like San Diego, CA as there isn't 125,000 vacant acres of land near the coast.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   
HAARP technology is 100% able to vibrate air molecules to create sound.

That is how our new sonic weapons function, using the same principles.

Now if China has a satellite looking down over America and you had such a weapon.....the people on the ground would hear a sound. The Chinese satellite would fail to see what's on the ground.

Microwaves/visible light/radio transmissions would all be blocked. Vibrating air molecules ain't the best thing to send data thru or see thru.

We've got a cloaking device.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   
I shared it on ATS before ...but here it is again. From last year...sorry FlipCam you need to turn up the volume.
The last minute is when it became to close for comfort.

There was nothing in the sky as I could see.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   
pilots fly threw clouds when they know theres no mountain so theres that iv seen a jiant carrying plane 30 feet over the freeway too so maybe its just the army

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by obzerver
pilots fly threw clouds when they know theres no mountain so theres that iv seen a jiant carrying plane 30 feet over the freeway too so maybe its just the army

Too many mountains where i'm from it would be a suicide run for any big plane flying low through Swansea...Only planes flying low round here and thats once a year in summer ....Lancaster, Spitfire and a Hurricane..

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   
I live in Central Florida (Orlando area) and heard this sound around around 10:30 or so on 5/25/11. I was sitting in my bed watching television and I heard what I thought was a jet flying over, but I thought it had to be flying very low because it was so loud. So, I walked outside, and it was extremely loud. It was hard to determine a direction of the sound, but it was as if the air was vibrating (don't know how else to explain it). I walked all around the front and back side of my house looking into the sky for some kind of explanation. If it was a jet or plane, the sound would have traveled. This sound was constant, never got louder or softer, and was not really exactly like any sound I'd heard before. It did, however, resemble the sound of a very loud plane or steadily rolling thunder. There was no rain, and skies were clear. No airplanes in sight. No helicopters. It didn't sound distant. Whatever it was, sounded near. Anyway, it lasted about 20 minutes and just stopped immediately. It didn't fade; it was there and then it wasn't. About 10 minutes later, it started again and lasted about 5 minutes before stopping suddenly. I had no idea this was occurring "around the world," if this was, in fact, the same sound others are describing. I googled "strange sound in central florida" to see if anyone else online was puzzled by the noise. I never found anyone else claiming to have heard this sound, nor did I hear of any explanation. I did, however, come across this site and was amazed to find that this has been going on for months and that others had heard it in FL. I listened to and watched some of the videos online, and it was the same exact sound I heard. Again, no bad weather when I heard it. Any thoughts?

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Also, forgot to mention, I called my dad the next morning and told him about it, and he said, "that's really troubling and strange because I heard the exact same thing at 4:30 am on 5/25/11 (about 6 hrs after I heard it). It woke him from sleep and stopped a couple of minutes after he woke up. He thought it sounded like a "jet engine in trouble".

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 12:41 AM
link   
I live in SW Michigan, N of Kalamazoo. Approximately March third week, maybe second, My eleven year old son and I were out on our patio at about three P.M. or so when it began to thunder continuously. My son asked me if it was an earthquake. I said that I had never heard anything like it before. It was overcast, but with higher clouds but no rain at the moment. Not unusual for SW Michigan. I believe it only lasted between a minute to two minutes. It definitely traveled from North to South, and as it did so it sounded like the rumbling was rolling along the landscape, possibly coming up from the ground as opposed to down from the sky. I briefly thought it could be an earthquake as I've never heard thunder like it before. I didn't think much of it when it didn't make the news.I've had the fortunate experiences of traveling around a major part of this planet, a lot of that at sea. I've never experienced anything like it in my 46 years of living. I was stunned that I and my son seemed to be the only people to have heard it as there was no mention of it on any of the local news stations. My neighbors missed it too. I was even more stunned when I visited ATS and read similar reports, but more surprising was the locations around the globe as well as locations close to us in Indiana and Illinois. I wish I had been able to capture the noise. However, I didn't think it would go on and on for as long as it did. Otherwise we would have made an attempt to capture it with a phone. Whatever it was, it was weird. I've heard low and long thunders before but this just didn't seem natural or sound natural. If it is natural the phenomenon seems to be increasing. It remains a mystery to us.

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 06:55 AM
link   
well, this is strange but I believe it could be a small test for the HAARP, I wonder if their was a change in temperature or a change in weather that couldn't be explained, if so the sound would of been most likely a HAARP test.

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 07:23 AM
link   
I may have missed something as I got sick of the bickering around page 6 and skipped ahead, but where are the NY people from? I'm in Schenectady/Scotia and have heard the noise regularly for some time, and from the description Irish gave, I'm assuming that's his (your) approximate location (though this technically is not upstate, even though everyone refers to it as such).

Anyone from around here that's looking for answers for this particular area, PM me as I assume you don't want to state your exact location. I'll try to help, I have a few explanations for the noise in this area.

I promise they don't have anything to do with Nibiru or cloaked UFOs.

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 07:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Irish614

Why so many flags?

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 07:53 AM
link   
reply to post by 02bmw76

That is the exact time when I heard the continuous sound of thunder here in Northern Indiana. At 4:00 a.m, I head this sound for about 1/2 hour.I even called our weatherman and he said there were no storms or thunder in the area. It was not a truck, train, or jet either.Very eerie.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 06:49 AM
link   
We here on the north east coast of Australia have been experiencing very loud sounds like crashing waves at night , even about a mile back from the coast .
This oddity was confirmed by a stranger elderly woman who radomly sat next to us at the beach on Sunday complaining about the loud crashing waves sounds that she heard so loudly all night and she lives a few miles back from the coast too

Has anyone from the Gold Coast region or any other area of the east coast hear this sound over the weekend ?? I wannt to know what it was and if it is crashing waves or some other sound. It was very loud ..

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join