It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remember the video posted back in March from a family in Florida, the loud noise, HAARP?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   

edit on 23-5-2011 by realitytango because: sorry wrong thread

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
Well I'm impressed. 8 flags and this is the first reply.
I don't live in Florida...or New York.
edit on 5/22/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

Phage, I think based on the other content that has hit the front page of ATS today that there is every reason to be suspicious of this. My guess is an organised attempt to get the most ridiculous nonsense possible in full view. It's just a guess, but I think it is a possibility that has to be considered.

To what end an organisation would do this, I don't know.

Amazingly, the most terrific confirmation possible of a link between HAARP and the Japan earthquake went totally unnoticed by the front page of ATS recently. But in order to see the link you actually had to know something about what HAARP is really used for and how it works. I'd have posted something on ATS about it, but the concensus here is too far removed from reality to even begin explaining.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Irish614
reply to post by Endure

So how does NASA explain what I heard here in Upstate New York?

NASA doesn't explain everything because not all things have the same cause. It's only conspiracy theorists who suppose that they must.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by AllIsOne
Next time you guys have this experience please check a compass if handy. I'm curious if the magnetic field is affected by the phenomenon.

Please, let's not get ATS members trying to use scientific equipment. We all know how horribly wrong it went last time that happened!

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Maybe there is one of these NASA cloud generators nearby??? Watch this video and see how the "rocket engine tester" in the middle of nowhere makes a cloud (and very loud noise) and then it actually rains if you watch to the end of this BBC vid I found recently!

youtu.be...
edit on 23-5-2011 by MidnightsMistress because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   
I live in the boston area south shore i heard this same sound around 1am at first i thought it was a car with no muffler then i look outside it sounded like it was coming from above didnt seen no planes but it sounds like a jet flying low in the distance that my two cents:

edit on 23-5-2011 by yogi9969 because: left out a peice

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by sugarcookie1
I'm impressed also 11 flags !
I think there is something fishy about this..

Certainly.
It's the cointelpro for the Secret American weapon Arsenal.
Supposed arsenal, supposed abilities, aimed at the sheeple. Don't worry if we make enemies with everybody since we have new shiny magical weapons that can do everything and all will be ok.

Look at that mysterious video with that strange thing! It's not a trash bag free floating it's the new anti gravity USAF project.
Listen to that weird sound! It's not the neighbors donkeys farting, its HAARP at action!

Don't worry everything is under control including the Japan earthquake, the X37B made it!

edit on 23-5-2011 by spacebot because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   
This same type of thing happened to me mid last week. Was working in the yard and heard this weird rumbling humming noise but it had a lot of bass to it. The scary thing for me was whatever sound i was hearing actually made me stop hearing everything thought I had become deaf. Kinda like it resonated to such a note that my hearing was just like screw this and completely shut off for 2 mins then it just came back. Also experienced nasuea and a strange feeling of absolute depression following the experience. Dont know what it was but it was very strange. Location is southern NC

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   
I grew up in Cleveland OH, close to the NASA Lewis Research Center. They did a lot of wind tunnel testing there, and you would hear this same sound quite often. You just got used to it. But without a very large wind tunnel, I cannot imagine what could make this sound.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by XtraTL

Originally posted by Phage
Well I'm impressed. 8 flags and this is the first reply.
I don't live in Florida...or New York.
edit on 5/22/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

Phage, I think based on the other content that has hit the front page of ATS today that there is every reason to be suspicious of this. My guess is an organised attempt to get the most ridiculous nonsense possible in full view. It's just a guess, but I think it is a possibility that has to be considered.

To what end an organisation would do this, I don't know.

Again? Really? I am in no way affiliated with any organization or am doing this for laughs. Sorry but I have a life and don't spend my time trolling the internet cooking up mysterious ways to mess with people. This will make me thing twice about posting anything else in the future.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr718

hey i live in jersey city, i posted the about the same Saturday night noise on Sunday. did some research. I called JCPD. They told me that they looked into it after tons of calls and that it was a PSE&G steam-plant releasing steam while cleaning some valves.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by JustwanaBfree
This same type of thing happened to me mid last week. Was working in the yard and heard this weird rumbling humming noise but it had a lot of bass to it. The scary thing for me was whatever sound i was hearing actually made me stop hearing everything thought I had become deaf. Kinda like it resonated to such a note that my hearing was just like screw this and completely shut off for 2 mins then it just came back. Also experienced nasuea and a strange feeling of absolute depression following the experience. Dont know what it was but it was very strange. Location is southern NC

If I'm not mistaken various ultrasound frequencies can have physiological affects such as nausia, feelings of depression/fear and visual disturbances. I have seen reports of "haunted" warehouses where in fact the culprit is an industrial fan resonating at the right frequency.

Also bass or low frequency noise is non directional to the human ear. Unless the source is right next to you it will seem like its coming from all around you. Whatever is causing it will be very hard to find without equipment.

It could also be from a small source with the illusion of it being from something big due to the sound seeming like it is enveloping you as you can't pinpoint its direction.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Hi all,
i found this video on youtube, and it could explain the rumbling noise. People who experienced this noise can evaluate if it could be from Nasa cloud machine

if it come from this machine, can we link hurricanes, mississipi flood and other "natural" disaster in this area?

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Irish614

It definetly sounds like a gas-blow-out, of some kind.
Listen to this one.
Just make it bigger, and it should sound like OP's post.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by filterway

Yes, that sounds like the magnitude of the blow.
It must be that size, to make that noise.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Heard from downtown Toronto. Front St. and Portland.

I just want to jump in here and say that myself and a couple of friends heard the exact same sound. My friend described it as a car subwoofer, but not the booming sound, just the rumbling...

Here's what I find really odd about it...none of us noticed it starting nor did we notice when it ended.

I didn't say anything to my friends about the Florida rumbling or any other reports, didn't really want to get into that convo...but I felt this odd feeling inside when I heard the rumbling...It felt like it was actually messing with me physically, the vibration felt uncomfortable so to speak.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   
To all of you earring that sound it would be helpful to describe the weather at that moment.
Specifically if theres thunder storms or lightning flashes, anything unusual.
Because no, ALL those sounds ppl keep earring around the world is not cause by natural gas venting or Nasa.
It can explain a few cases but not all of them.

Like i stated earlier its probably a not so rare atmospheric alignment called tropospheric ducting.
Or maybe, may be, we can look at HAARP for the recent occurrences.

edit on 23-5-2011 by eagleeye2 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   
I live in North Central Florida and I heard this same noise in the early AM but did not record it or look at the
clock for an exact time but will guess around 2 AM. A deep roar that seemed to last maybe 10 min and stopped
I saw no flash of light but did hear the noise.
Something is happening to our planet whether it be of man or of nature I can really say.
Earthquakes magnitude has increased. Her is a link to see latest earthquakes and their magnitudes.
I look at the magnitude instead of the frequency of the quakes and they are becoming stronger.
earthquake.usgs.gov...
Thanks to all for allowing me to post here. Over And Out

PS
Weather was clear moon was at about half. no clouds,no fog ,no rain, but, 75 degrees low humidity.

Over And Out
edit on 23-5-2011 by regdor because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by bumpufirst
north sweden,same thing,several times . like a jet fly by but i look for the jet as usual and cant find it.there has been clouds on occasion but also clear sky and no jet to be seen. no im not the same poster,lol. also i looked for a trail and found nothing.
edit on 22-5-2011 by bumpufirst because: (no reason given)

Southern Finland. Sounds somewhat like a jet taking out the airbrakes when starting the final approach. The thing is, 3 years ago i lived 500m from here, and we never heard anything like that back then.

So either my current home has ways worse sound isolation or there are new sounds echoing over the town.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by eagleeye2

I documented that the sky was relatively clear, I could see the moon and stars. The weather was about 50's-60's cool night.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join