It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remember the video posted back in March from a family in Florida, the loud noise, HAARP?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+54 more 
posted on May, 22 2011 @ 01:27 AM
link   
www.youtube.com... this is the video in reference

Well this morning 1:30 am EST I had just finished watching SNL when I heard what I thought to be bass from a car radio, I muted the tv and looked out the window and heard a constant roar. I thought oh it must be a train, until it lasted for over 20 minutes. I live in Upstate NY , the sound stopped as quickly as it arrived. I thought I'd post it and see if theres anyone in my neck of the woods who uses ATS and can verify.
edit on 5/22/2011 by Irish614 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 02:42 AM
link   
Well I'm impressed. 8 flags and this is the first reply.
I don't live in Florida...or New York.
edit on 5/22/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 03:00 AM
link   
I'm impressed also 11 flags !
I think there is something fishy about this..

+38 more 
posted on May, 22 2011 @ 03:01 AM
link   
Hello everyone. Long time Lurker who decided to actually sign up after I heard the same loud noise in North bergen NJ for for 20 mins at around 3am then it started again from 4 until 0540 on saturday morning. I recorded it on my cellphone because it sounded like a plane hovering at times, then a strong wind but there were no planes and no breeze. The sound changed in volume a few times no shaking just the sound. Here is the video. www.youtube.com...
edit on 22-5-2011 by Mr718 because: to add link to the video I made of the noise.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 03:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Irish614

I was on a YouTube channel a few nights ago and somebody had recorded what could be the same 'roaring' sound. It went on and on. I don't remember where it was in the United States though. But I have been reading that it is happening in many places now.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 03:42 AM
link   

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 03:50 AM
link   
DOes anyone know where each incident of the 'rumbling' noise was? If so, i wonder if it would be worthwhile to plot them on a map? Perhaps it could give us an ndication of something.

Im thinking that if it is some kind of underground tunnelling of some type, then perhaps we could determine a path? Or maybe work out if maybe to potentally significant points are being linked?

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 03:50 AM
link   
My family heard the same rumbling tonight. We live on Long Island NY and heard the noise twice. The first was at around 3am and it lasted for a good minute or two. The second time was a quieter rumble at around 4am that lasted for about 5 seconds. I dont think it could have been thunder because I checked the weather map and there were no thunder clouds nearby. This is not my first time hearing it too. A few weeks ago my family heard the same thing and there have been many threads about this. Something is up

edit on 22-5-2011 by zDecoy because: first rumble lasted for a longer time that i originally posted

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 04:38 AM
link   

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by srsen
DOes anyone know where each incident of the 'rumbling' noise was? If so, i wonder if it would be worthwhile to plot them on a map? Perhaps it could give us an ndication of something.

Im thinking that if it is some kind of underground tunnelling of some type, then perhaps we could determine a path? Or maybe work out if maybe to potentally significant points are being linked?

I cant remember who did it but some one already has, they did a really nice job of it to. Its a thread on here somewhere...

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Theres probably only afew of this machine around the world let alone in the US but it could be interpreted as a possibility in the strange noise case(s).

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Cryptonomicon

I can totally understand why people would think I have nothing better to do than make up more than one name so that I can go around flagging things which is why I have been a lurker since Oct last year after the "party balloons were seen in ny, but I recorded the video live on my HTC evo and posted it only once with no views but my own. The only other videos I have on there is of my son. I also posted something on another site that just happened to pop up when I googled "loud noise in NJ" and there were people talking about it in NY. I guess the mods can see my ip address so they know, but regardless something is going on.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by eagleeye2

They do sound very much alike, but I guess my issue here is that they had to tell people within 125 thousand acres of land to either move or never be able to hear anything again. I don't think NASA would just build and RUN a contraption like that in, around or even near florida communities without their knowledge. Plus there's still reason to question the flash at the end which was followed by the noise ceasing. I could be wrong, but how mad would you be if they just installed something like that 10 miles from your backyard without telling you?

Also, in a related thought - does anyone else see that cloud machine as a potential risk? Why can't we just let our atmosphere do what it always does on its own? If HAARP's manipulating the ionosphere, and nasa's just generally manipulating the weather by producing experiments like this, what's next? I guess my concern in a bubble would be - WHY ARE WE TRYING TO CONTROL THE WEATHER?!

+30 more 
posted on May, 22 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by scubagravy

No disrespect to the Irish but I wouldn't call myself Irish anything because I'm a black man, from Brooklyn that just moved to north Bergen a year ago for a job. I'm mr718 on xbox, PS3, even FB. All I did was hear a noise, record it, and looked around on the computer to see if it was just me and my wife who heard it. ATS has made me aware that everything isn't as it seems so I decided to sign up and post because I witnessed this noise.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   
The imaginary boundaries was created with huge white noise speaker not with this machine basically.
Now IF the mideast was'nt under water id say it could be the result of the speakers itself but the coincidence is staggering, no? Also i remember reading the term ducting, reffering to a sound bouncing on atmospheric layers helping lightning sound, or other sounds, to travel tremendously long. for a long time(sort of resonance )
edit on 22-5-2011 by eagleeye2 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cryptonomicon
Hmmm....13 flags, a few posts, one of which just-so-happens to be a "long time lurker".

Uhh-huh....mods might want to check into whose flagging this thread. Something tells me all those accounts lead to the same IP address perhaps?

Yes, this post is definitely a conspiracy....

+22 more 
posted on May, 22 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   
I find it highly ironic that you guys are spending posts attacking this person for a percieved T and C violation and are infact breaking T and C in doing so , by going off topic , amongst other violations including attacking other members........let the mods handle their own job.

On Topic.....

I find these noises highly interesting, the other strange thing is its not just the US , its all over the world that this is happening.....makes me wonder if the same sort of noises were heard before the huge Japan earth quake?

If it starts roaring around madrid area , watch out.......
edit on 22-5-2011 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask
I find it highly ironic that you guys are spending posts attacking this person for a percieved T and C violation and are infact breaking T and C in doing so , by going off topic , amongst other violations including attacking other members........let the mods handle their own job.

On Topic.....

I find these noises highly interesting, the other strange thing is its not just the US , its all over the world that this is happening.....makes me wonder if the same sort of noises were heard before the huge Japan earth quake?

If it starts roaring around madrid area , watch out.......
edit on 22-5-2011 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

Your right...good point.

I retract my earlier statements...If the goverment can do it so can I.

On topic: There is already a couple of threads on this subject and the noise is odd...that's all...over and out.

+39 more 
posted on May, 22 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Okay, so I decide to make a thread about a noise I heard and end up getting my name/ip questioned. Riiiiiiiight. It's people like you that make others not want to post. I didn't flag my own thread, I have never even flagged anyone else's thread. Before you go throwing around any sort of accusations you better have solid proof from which you speak.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join