It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remember the video posted back in March from a family in Florida, the loud noise, HAARP?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by jerryznv

Sure, there probably are some threads based on the florida case, mine in fact is not about that case. As stated I live in Upstate New York. That would make this, a new case.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   
north sweden,same thing,several times . like a jet fly by but i look for the jet as usual and cant find it.there has been clouds on occasion but also clear sky and no jet to be seen. no im not the same poster,lol. also i looked for a trail and found nothing.
edit on 22-5-2011 by bumpufirst because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Irish614
reply to post by jerryznv

Sure, there probably are some threads based on the florida case, mine in fact is not about that case. As stated I live in Upstate New York. That would make this, a new case.

Okay...point made...I apologize for not considering your validity.

The noise is odd and is worth a look...I hope you find that with the other threads already about it, that there is some similar circumstances, and more importantly you find the awnser that your seeking.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by princeguy

Originally posted by srsen
DOes anyone know where each incident of the 'rumbling' noise was? If so, i wonder if it would be worthwhile to plot them on a map? Perhaps it could give us an ndication of something.

Im thinking that if it is some kind of underground tunnelling of some type, then perhaps we could determine a path? Or maybe work out if maybe to potentally significant points are being linked?

I cant remember who did it but some one already has, they did a really nice job of it to. Its a thread on here somewhere...

I did it here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

I made the map public so that people could continue to plot their locations and details because I didn't have time to keep doing it.... but you know how that goes. Hard to tell which cases are the real deal.

Could it be any of those nasa rocket testing noise makers? OP, are you near one of those?

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Under Water

No I am not aware of NASA having any facility here in Upstate New York. There is however a nuclear navy base that tests nuclear submarines and things of that nature. But that was not in the direction of where this sound was coming from. There is also a small airport but again, that was not where the sound was coming from. When looking out from my house you are looking East that was where the sound was coming from, the airport is North and the nuclear facility is West.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   
WOW! I heard that too! I don't know what time it was because I didn't look at the clock, but it was between around 11:30pm and 4am. I am also in upstate NY but I don't want to say exactly where in the thread, will U2U the location to you if you would like. I woke up to it, so I don't know how long it went on total, but it stopped about 5 minutes or so after I woke up to it. It was so loud, for a second I thought a plane was going to crash near us. I looked out my window above my bed and saw nothing, so I lay back down (I was exhausted last night, normally I would have run to other windows to look out.) As I listened and drifted back to sleep, I thought it sounded like an airplane mixed with a train. I am so happy you posted, now I know that other people may have heard it too. I sort of want to ask my neighbors now if they heard anything.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Hey guys, the flash in that video, right as the noise ends reminds me of the jerusalem ufo video, and hell, even of a lot of other ufo videos. It means the noises is local and I wouldn't agree with saying it was HAARP.

If an advanced civilisation had the ability to travel across the stars, im sure they would of mastered invisibility. And that flash could of been their hyperspace window opening after they had came down to observe something.
Thats what I can think of, or perhaps it was the testing of government secret technology? Either way I think it is a UFO vid here, because of the light flash correlation with other ufo videos.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Stick to the subject and leave the modding to staff please. If you have concerns about something use the alert feature to let staff know, not the thread.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Wow, there are certainly a lot of flaggers here considering there is an existing thread on this topic but whatever. OP you included HAARP in the title but I haven't seen anyone mention it really. I have not heard this yet in Cali, but I've been wondering... If Haarp causes the atmosphere at the ionosphere level to actually vibrate, to become turbulent, then wouldn't that potentially be audible on the ground? Yes HAARP uses ELF radio waves, but if it causes a spot of atmosphere to vibrate at that frequency, even that many miles up, then maybe.

I do realize many things are quickly blamed on HAARP by some people, but this seems more plausible than other explanations so far.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   
I'm in Newburgh NY and me and my gf heard this same thing last afternoon, we also heard it a few months ago when everyone was talking about it, and once or twice between then. I think the Earth is just a lot more talkative than usual but it is an awe inspiring sound none the less. Too bad more people don't notice.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Sek82

Well I can say for sure that I have no clue what is was. I cant say HAARP because I never heard what it sounds like. I was also unaware of the other threads on this because I never paid them any mind. I would just lurk until this. I'm guessing flags and stars are "likes" here at ATS and if thats the case I will be flagging more because I have been reading interesting things here on ATS since last year. On another note, I saw your comment on youtube IRISH614 thanks for viewing.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   
I live in No Central Florida and I have heard a low constant rumbling, every so often, since the threads started flowing on ATS. The noise, in my area, is always at night or at least that's when I hear it. No train or plane, just constant noise for 30 or so minutes. Star and Flagged. I like, the idea of another member to try to map this noise to see if we can come up with something.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   
I am an American living in Northern Chile, South America, and last night I heard a bassie heavy sound at about 1 AM. At first I thought it was an airplane flying by.....but about five minutes passed and the same sound continued. I went outside to look....and see where the sound was coming from....but, no luck. The sound continued for about 20 - 25 minutes....then suddenly stopped!

Peace

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   
I have been away for the last month and when I come back to ATS I see this post. Before I left there were a couple stories coming out of Virgina and Fl concerning these *Noises* and that was in April I believe. I read a story about these noises before all the tornadoes in the Mid-west. You know what guys? I think I'm seeing a pattern! When these noises were first being heard and talked about in here I think someone started a map to where all these noises were being heard. We need that map now...

My conclusion was either that these noises were coming from the new *Secret Plane* they don't have out...(snort) or HARRP. Usually with HARRP though we see color patterns in the sky before a huge event.

I know I still have these posts in my history so maybe I can find the MAP that was started...unless someone knows of a Map created?

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   
It has some of the same characteristics of a jet taking off.

Could it be that they are doing some sort of extended test of a jet engine or something like that?

I wouldn't think it's a tornado. Usually tornadoes crawl along at a good pace.

That's an awfully weird noise.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Me and my girlfriend heard a very similar sound the other night, maybe even the exact same, were from Wolverhampton ,UK. this was about 2 months ago now.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   
I was just wondering if the sound people are discussing is anything like I remember hearing back in late February/early March on a weekday in the early evening. The sound's beginning(< than a second) started out like an airplane flying overhead at first but turned instantly into what sounded more like someone took a giant buzzer that's used in basketball games, dunked it underwater and let it blast. The entirety of the sound was very quick being at most 3-4 seconds long and it sounded like it was very high in the sky moving in a direction, which direction I have no idea.

Living below the top floor of an apartment building in the Sunset District of San Francisco my entire life, I'm used to the many sounds that echo from all around. What I can tell people is this: It wasn't a car, truck, semi, firetruck, airplane, jet, helicopter, foghorn from the Golden Gate, sounds from the animals at the zoo, wind, buzzer from school gyms or the Pacific. If anyone's got a suggestion as to what it might've been I'd appreciate it. As of right now, it's one of those sounds my family and I joke about now and then because we haven't heard it except for that one time.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by tracehd1
I have been away for the last month and when I come back to ATS I see this post. Before I left there were a couple stories coming out of Virgina and Fl concerning these *Noises* and that was in April I believe. I read a story about these noises before all the tornadoes in the Mid-west. You know what guys? I think I'm seeing a pattern! When these noises were first being heard and talked about in here I think someone started a map to where all these noises were being heard. We need that map now...

My conclusion was either that these noises were coming from the new *Secret Plane* they don't have out...(snort) or HARRP. Usually with HARRP though we see color patterns in the sky before a huge event.

I know I still have these posts in my history so maybe I can find the MAP that was started...unless someone knows of a Map created?

Where did you see that information on these noises before the tornadoes? If you have ever heard a real tornado coming at you it sounds like a freight train, but worse. But if bass noises were heard BEFORE the tornadoes formed, then that could point towards some truly sinister weather manipulation.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by eagleeye2
Theres probably only afew of this machine around the world let alone in the US but it could be interpreted as a possibility in the strange noise case(s).

www.youtube.com...

Thats an engine test site for rocket engines. They wouldn't run the engines that long cause the engines just don't need to ever do that. Let alone if they ran them that long they would probably melt.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaveTheWolves
reply to post by Irish614

I was on a YouTube channel a few nights ago and somebody had recorded what could be the same 'roaring' sound. It went on and on. I don't remember where it was in the United States though. But I have been reading that it is happening in many places now.

There was one in Florida I had seen - possibly the same one

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join